• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

temp NaK thread

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pod

(no idea... read "people" and the vision that popped into my head was Donald Sutherland screaming at the end of Invasion of the Body Snatchers.... very odd, since what *should* have popped in was the term Ordinary People... :blushing: )

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Indian

(and because it should be done every now and then, a reminder of the very simple rules of the game........ one word answers (altho remarks are always welcome), you cannot answer yourself, and it's a word association game which means that the word you answer with should have some relevance to the preceding word, even if it needs to be explained :D )

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Indian

(and because it should be done every now and then, a reminder of the very simple rules of the game........ one word answers (altho remarks are always welcome), you cannot answer yourself, and it's a word association game which means that the word you answer with should have some relevance to the preceding word, even if it needs to be explained :D )
eh?

motorcycle is a one word answer. the relevance is the root cycl in both words.....

M

MoneyMaker

Panther
(related species of the cougar - probably not the cougar that otis was refering too, though. Bad otis :D)

M

MoneyMaker

genus (biological not the mathmatical)

Yup, they need a clue Otis. I thought for sure a couple of them would have gotten it.

G

grandpa otis

family

or perhaps I should've more correctly said subfamily

and "huh" brings to mind "uh-huh" which was spoken many times in "83", and leads one to cougar???

M

MoneyMaker

Park

(I just have a feeling that the next one is gonna start with a T :D)

G

grandpa otis

play

was on a while ago but racked my brain and couldnt come up with anything after "trailer" except "trash" so exited without making an entry so as to not pizz off all my cousins, brothers and sisters. :)

M

MoneyMaker

Crystalis (stage in a butterfly's life)

Otis, that was what I thought was gonna come after my last one. But it would've worked before it too. :p

G

grandpa otis

Sword (of Fire,Wind,Rain, and Thunder) :)

Huh?==>uh-huh==>1983==>album title==>John Cougar Mellencamp

G

grandpa otis

lights

tho I'm completely baffled how we got to northern??? :)
or is my senility showing?

M

MoneyMaker

Bright

I don't know Otis. If yours is a showing, then I guess I am right there with ya. :thumbsup:

G

grandpa otis

black

now thts it's morning and senility usually doesn't kick in til eve, I saw "down=>guilt(feeling low down)=>northern?????wha??? but see it NOW as "down=>QUILT!!!!!=>northern,,,,,makes more sense and guess i need tht kinda paper now :)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bear

(and not just the critter..... while vacationing in Maine a couple years ago we found an ice cream shop that featured stuff from a local dairy, and one of the flavors was Maine Black Bear...... no bear parts, no, but one of the yummiest ice creams I've ever had)

M

MoneyMaker

Claw (breakfast of........ whatever I am :D)

hmm, that northern thing, yeah we don't use that feathery stuff in alabama. We use the good old 80 grit.