• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

temp NaK thread

M

MoneyMaker

Pandora (trust me, it ties in with hope... if you know your greek mythology.)

A

Annienox

wow, how many words can I come up for that one! Ok stick with one........ Alice

G

grandpa otis

naturally

or you wouldn't be here :),, baffled is a way of life for those on this thread

M

MoneyMaker

Children (can't think of anything else that gets me more aggravated than my own children. Especially over the past 2 months!)

G

grandpa otis

grandchildren

the great joy of my life,,,,,and as I tell my son regularly, "they're proof positve that 'good' genes have a tendency to skip a generation :)

G

grandpa otis

mentally

and now the great sorrow of my life :(,, observing that great chasm that is the growing distance tween wht my mind 'wants' to do and wht my body 'can' do,,trouble is I keep trying to jump it,,make it across sometimes too, but usually I hear ole lady say, "damn fool, I told you not to try that"

G

grandpa otis

competition

IBO championship for one, right here in nelsonville :)
and Dev really wanted "(little white) Dove" prolly

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
stiff

(side game now.... Dev will attempt to stump Otis.... :p not every post [and obviously not this one] but for the ones I can slide a musical reference into)

G

grandpa otis

joint

actually since I just got up it took me 10 minutes to decide WHICH body part to name,,,, just pick one of many of mine and it applies...
And Dev, my musical knowledge is strictly limited to "western' and the 50's genre lol
tho whn she was a teenager my daughter(Darri Lien of T*T) did say while playing Jeopardy, "Dad, your head's just full of useless trivia".

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
beer

(dang, Otis, prolly won't be able to stump ya, then, cause that's just about the extent of my musical knowledge, also.... but I'll give it a shot!)