• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.06 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL..is WU crying? :sad2:

Wipe away your tears WU..tomorrow is another day.

:stir:
Looks like you are the one crying and is apperently still on strong ****.
Didnt I congrates you guys successful defended a coon with 6 (or 7) people against 3? Yes nice zerg I mean teamwork. Only thing that suprisied me isnt waka is in fact just like cop or waka is zerg or waka is very famous in using ingame enhanced clients in order to compete. It's the fact that you guys can get 7 people on at 4AM friday morning. Even COP couldnt zerg it up at that time period. In a way you guys already surpassed COP in that category which isnt a bad thing, that's exactly where waka is now known for and stands out.

Good job tho.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL..SPIN WU..SPIN!!!!!! :loser:

Everyone is laughing at the fool who dares to speak of enhanced clients...and is in what is left of SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now THAT is funny as all ****!! :loser:

If something were to happen and all crutches were removed.. only 1-2 SCAM would even play anymore...maybe. That is a fact. I would venture to guess that 99%+ WAKA would still be playing.

Now stop crying and buck up son.

LAWLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! :loser:

R

RollinTheTweed

First Waka was getting hated on for not having the #'s to field against Scam, then hated on for not being in factions - Waka gets on the ball gets hated on for being active.

I remember before us Wakians remantled our guilds, and how many times I got chased around by atleast 4+ scam, or other countless bluebies at the gate. Hypocrite much?

R

Rant C.

why dont you post that one snake, a night of total waka ownage tonight, me lego and bam bam vs brenda lil flip melody trucido ,chadius, tina turner and gabriel... all dead , 3 vs 6 and still wrecked. One did survive tho, it was tina turner who ran for the hills when we were on him like white on rice.
I won't argue your point, as we did lose this battle, but Gabriel didn't die. I simply left when it fell apart. :cool:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First Waka was getting hated on for not having the #'s to field against Scam, then hated on for not being in factions - Waka gets on the ball gets hated on for being active.

I remember before us Wakians remantled our guilds, and how many times I got chased around by atleast 4+ scam, or other countless bluebies at the gate. Hypocrite much?
Hey, you never know, maybe I'll come back and apply to join so I can laugh at Andy in vent and help you zerg them up even more. Gotta love a nice zerg! :) I'm like 4 SCAM and 8 COP alone... :)

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey, you never know, maybe I'll come back and apply to join so I can laugh at Andy in vent and help you zerg them up even more. Gotta love a nice zerg! :) I'm like 4 SCAM and 8 COP alone... :)
Hey glad to know you are still around. Waka seem to be perfect fit for you tho. Stealther/Dexer main guild with tons of tamers. And they do have sonoma on their zerg it up list thats well known already. We are the only active guild that's willing to go out and try to take anything more than double our number I dont mind fighting one more. Especially for someone that can only rez kill of course.

Join waka and zerg it up.

:lol:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another night of wtf-face-pwnd on COP and SCAM. COPSCAM only had a few on tho..so WU was obviously not there.

Speaking of WU not being there. Intensive studies by named universities have concluded that WU's "pussyness" level is in direct synch with the number of COPSCAM on vs the number of enemies on. Since no-one will play with COPSCAM, his pussyness is usually at an extremely high level, which he is able to maintain with ease. This has amazed scholars, with several papers being published. Some speculate that it may be some sort of unusual mutation, since the extreme level of "pussyness" that WU is able to maintain is far above that of the normal human. :scholar:

Other behavioral scientists insist it is simply a magnified version of the lower species "Fight or Flight" instinct. To the casual game observer, it would seem that he simply chooses flight all the time but there have been rare unsubstantiated reports that the WU actually does fight on the rare occasion where his reported pussyness levels drop, like when SCAM can find someone alone when they themselves are running in a 7 to 8 creature pack.

When this group has been observed displaying this possible mating ritual, it has seen some of the lowest pussyness levels ever recorded in the WU creature. While the levels are still far above the normal human being, further study is needed and the federal government has made grants available to researchers. The academic world is holding it's collective breath, in the fear that some researcher may discover a way to duplicate the affect in normal humans.

With this news, some speculate that the military is involved. It is hypothesized that they may be looking for a way to weaponize the unusual levels of pussyness, for use against enemies of the state. General Powell (retired) recently spoke of the benefits of mass air spraying the battlefield with WUPUSSY pheromones. "It would be a quantum step in battlefield tactics if you knew you were going up against a bunch of *******. We would kick their asses!" he is reported as saying.

Reports and data are still coming in on the WUPUSSY phenomena. Stay tuned and we'll keep you all posted with all the scientific data on why and how WU is such a *****. :gee: :thumbup1:

DAMN...I am good! :party:

B

Busters

Hey glad to know you are still around. Waka seem to be perfect fit for you tho. Stealther/Dexer main guild with tons of tamers. And they do have sonoma on their zerg it up list thats well known already. We are the only active guild that's willing to go out and try to take anything more than double our number I dont mind fighting one more. Especially for someone that can only rez kill of course.

Join waka and zerg it up.

:lol:
Thats hilarious. Just like tonight there we none of us on tamer, and yet scam had 3 tamers at the fight tonight. We mainly fielded mages, and you guys had to gimp it out and do tamers or archers. So now we play more archers when we fight you and now all the sudden it's a stealther dexer guild. You are so full of it and i can see why you can't play a mage anymore, because you can't even survive on an archer. So i guess you can go in your little corner and cry more about every template people play, unless you win that night. :sad2: pwned

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL...nice thread. Is it possible for one person to be so full of the brown stuff and still be able to breath?? I think WU might be the one that was "choking and gasping"..

LOL

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow..excellent fights today. :thumbup1:

Thanks to both SCAMCOP and to COP for the points and insurance. SCAM needs to start..like..stealing sigils or something. Most are not giving me points anymore. Man up girls... :loser:

Speaking of girls..what do you know about... WU..you die a couple times and rage log or something? And WTF is up with Jessie, accepting a duel from Asha...and then backing out of it?!?!?! Good freakin' God..did you find a way to extract WUPUSSY from WU and inject it into Jessie or something????? That was about the most pathetic move, aside from recruiting WU..that I have seen in quite some time... :rant2:

There is only one thing to say after seeing that......

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHA..breath..BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAA

:gee:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sigh proof is coming 3, 2, 1

Another hard pwned night for WaCOPs, all I saw was snake on stealther and ran to house, here's the again clean legit killshot that I got tonight from WaCOP guild. Thanks for your insurance money and snake for someone who cant even fight or for someone who doesnt even attempt without at least 2 to 1 odds in your favor isnt it ironic to call people the P word... and that term is a strongly offensive word in represent a sex discrimination against the Female sex regardless who your childish mouth is aimed at. (I dont think Mods would like it too much you know being a racist or sex-ist like you)

Snake I know you are upset especially when your entire guild cannot present any legit proof. It's ok tho lie or cry or spin or whatever you like. As long as it helps you sleep at night kk :thumbup1:

Anyways regardless all the stories and lies we have to hear with zero(0) proof... I have yet again fresh screenshots from tonight.
Of course there were a lot more WaCOP people killed but I do not post random corpse shot, I post the ones I ASSED UP. Calisto dipped out so fast after trying to fight us from their carebear house and we killed Asha. As shown in the clean legit proof below, Asha assed up before he can dip back into house. Too bad knowing how waka's similarity to COP we were already waiting :lol: And too bad Calisto was just running in straight line after I take all Asha's cloth off (minus the pantie) and plant his face into the dirt while making sure his ASS is facing UP.

GG

A

Asha

Yes, you got a screen shot of a kill shot of me, yet failed to mention the fact I was dismounted, stam blocked, with a mare on me a baked, and 2 mages and 2 gimps... Congrats, I didn' realize you'd be so happy, but did you see how you guys get points from me, why do I get the same message that says "You get no honor from killing this body" when I kill you guys, any ideas why? Taking screen shots doen't mean **** end of story. You guy's REFUSE to fight me one on one. Just simply refuse. Jack daniels backed out, goldberg doesn't want anything to do with me one on one as he's already shown everyone, eli and lego died one on one from the time it took cal to run fron the teleporter in jhelom to the farms... So honestly why is this screen shot so impressive? And I died 2 times earlier one to the 4 of you and one to 3 cop and 4 scam, so why do you always say wacop? I'll make a challenge to you for 50 mil for a duel and i'll say it on here so it's known by all who can pvp alone and who can obviously not.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's ok Asha..WU can't help it. Think of it as his own visual masturbation. It satisfies only his own fantasy and, with pics like that, makes the entire UO community laugh at him...again. He knows he and his girls suck and are just on the sidelines ...looking in. Kinda like those starving kids outside the restaurant window..LOL. :loser:

His posts are meant to give him reason to continue to pay for a game he just can't play. :loser:

Imagine the size of the database we would need if we actually cared about screenshots of dead COP or Suck Cuddle And Mast... well...you know... :loser:

R

Rant C.

Good Kills War Ultima. But why do you post screenshots that aren't full screen after complaining about others that post cropped images as well? All this talk about enhanced clients, and you go and ruin your credibility.

Good luck on that duel with Asha, if your going to accept it.

T

Trinsauce

It's quite comical... He says they're GOOD LEGIT CLEAN CLIENT screenshots yet there's no bar showing exactly which programs he's running... I have NEVER EVER seen a picture from him in the midst of battle that shows that bar... Hell I haven't seen any single pictures from him that show that bar...

We've all proven over and over how much of a hypocrite he is... Rinse, repeat... He has 4 archers and ADMITTED it on another thread... He used to say "good luck getting a screenshot of him on a stealth archer" yet one of his chars is a stealth archer... Named after yet another ex Waka member that he idolized... Obsession will only lead u to trouble WarBitterBitch... Get over it... Ur never getting in Waka... Stop obsessing over us

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WU...duel Asha?!?!?!

Bahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!

Now that is comedy!! :gee:

T

Trinsauce

Does anyone else ever wonder why in some of WU's pics there's leaves on the trees and in some there aren't... Only 2 logical explanations for this that I can think of...

He is indeed playing with "altered" files on his client thus forfeiting any of his LEGIT CLEAN client...

Or someone else is sending him some pictures thus he's not actually ASS UPPING everyone he says he is...

Ya see, we can't see his full screen so we dunno who's actually taking the screenshot when there's a bunch of u standing in the same spot...

Which is it WU??? Care to explain ur way outta this one???

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a way of turning the tree canopies on in fel and also a way to turn the desolation look of fel off. This method is legal and is listed on UO's as well as Stratics websites. The only problem is that you have to make to change to every chars file. I tested it out on one of my char and the only benefit I could see is that the gravestones dissapeared. You would think if your going to do it for one char then might as well do it for all.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone else ever wonder why in some of WU's pics there's leaves on the trees and in some there aren't... Only 2 logical explanations for this that I can think of...

He is indeed playing with "altered" files on his client thus forfeiting any of his LEGIT CLEAN client...

Or someone else is sending him some pictures thus he's not actually ASS UPPING everyone he says he is...

Ya see, we can't see his full screen so we dunno who's actually taking the screenshot when there's a bunch of u standing in the same spot...

Which is it WU??? Care to explain ur way outta this one???
Apperently you dont know how UO works.

My client is so clean beyond you lowlifes imagination. Some people dont need hack to PvP/Kill/Survive. Your guild cant do it just a clean legit player like me I understand. But here's how you do it to make Fel look like tram. I did this legal alteration according to EA staff and DEVs and GMs and I paged on a GM and told him and he said it's like toggling "Always Run" on and off.

I only did this to my Archer (my mage still see the desolation) to test the difference.

Here's how to make you Waka's client to be CLEAN and LEGIT YES AND LEGAL like me if you think trees with leaves make you run faster (desolation off actually makes you slower because client is now loading extra pixels). I will do a step by step setup walk thru since you guys think it's impossible for someone to play UO clean and legit. Again you will see my mage with desolation and archer with it off.

For you wakas to try my client.
1. Remove your existing clients because it's more likely not legal.
2. Reinstall a clean legit copy of UO client from
3. Go to http://www.uoherald.com/downloads/ and download the classic client
4. On your HD go to C:\Documents and Settings\"User"\My Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Legacy\User Data\"Acct Name"\Sonoma\"Char Name" this is the folder to your characters. And locate uo.cfg. Open it with notepad and please locate: and change if you want Fel to look exactly like tram (which is what I did on Ii)
TreeCanopies=on
Desolation=off
(This turns on leaves)
TreeCanopies=off
Desolation=on
(This is the dafault)

There you go. Clean and legit as best as it can be.
Here's the OFFICIAL LINK on how to modify [email protected]
http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=31210

Sorry, you are an idiot if you think my client is not legit. Sorry for ASSING U UP AND DID IT PURE LEGALLY. (unlike some people that cant even post screenshots without being suspended).

GG
Oh today is again another WaCOP ass up day. Clean and Legit screenshots to come.

Try the desolation settings tho its interesting.

I feel sorry for ingame ******* that has no skill and think people have to get enhanced gaming client like they do. :lol:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a way of turning the tree canopies on in fel and also a way to turn the desolation look of fel off. This method is legal and is listed on UO's as well as Stratics websites. The only problem is that you have to make to change to every chars file. I tested it out on one of my char and the only benefit I could see is that the gravestones dissapeared. You would think if your going to do it for one char then might as well do it for all.
I did it to one char and thought it will do to all my chars but it doesnt. Desolation/Tree settings will only apply to the character you changed the UO.cfg file on.

Actually you were the one that mentioned about this a few months back. I dont know how fast people can go with their dirty clients but with an entire legal client like mine either settings dont help too much. Desolation on makes me faster but more gravestones to get stuck on. Desolation off makes me laggy but gravestones will show up as "tree twig" and "tree". The twig type would allow you to run thru.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is from rolling from yesterday (my mage has desolation on)

These are from today (my archer has desolation off)

Feel free to report or page me because I play UO so clean being reported or paged on is the last thing I worry about.
And again if my client was illegal that makes uo.stractics.com illegal because this is the page I learned on how to change uo.cfg
GG Didnt know stractics.com was an illegal website. (for providing the step by step walkthrough on how to H@ck UO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL)
http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=31210

GG WaCOP. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edit: BTW turning desolation off WILL make you go slower. but will turn some gravestones into twigs and you can now run thru them. But that's about the only good thing about it. It will still be slower than you guys' enhanced special gaming experience clients.

T

Trinsauce

Oh my bad for not spending the time to research and go through and change a config in my UO... My bad for not caring enough to alter what everyone else SHOULD be seeing... My bad... Just cause someone doesn't care enough to waste hours upon hours reading through thread after thread to find out game mechanics makes them in no way a ******... I log in and I fight that's all there is to it...

But again WU is faster than I am easily... I live much much closer than he does to the server and I ping 14 to Sonoma... Go figure... Yet he still refuses to post FULLSCREEN... I give up with that asshat...

GG SCAM... Doin harrowers on a deader shard than Sonoma... Napa is worthless which is why u chumps went there to do harry's... sad truly sad...

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok folks this whole "he hacks, she hacks, no that person hacks, no your guild hacks etc..." has gotten very old.

I dont give a damn who hacks and who doesnt hack. I dont care who uses
3rd party apps or anything else that is considered illegal.

I have told you all before to stop talking about this very thing ad yet you continue to do it.

I am not going to be generous about it anymore, after this post anyone that accuses someone or even hints at someon else doing something illegal will receive an infraction.

The simple solution dont even mention it.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh my bad for not spending the time to research and go through and change a config in my UO... My bad for not caring enough to alter what everyone else SHOULD be seeing... My bad... Just cause someone doesn't care enough to waste hours upon hours reading through thread after thread to find out game mechanics makes them in no way a ******... I log in and I fight that's all there is to it...

But again WU is faster than I am easily... I live much much closer than he does to the server and I ping 14 to Sonoma... Go figure... Yet he still refuses to post FULLSCREEN... I give up with that asshat...

GG SCAM... Doin harrowers on a deader shard than Sonoma... Napa is worthless which is why u chumps went there to do harry's... sad truly sad...
Sorry Kiddo. We play Napa, Origin, Sonoma, Pacific, Atl, Baja and Catskill and GL. And some have chars on more than these shards.

Sorry dude Napa is way more active than Sonoma. We have like 5 people there but its just like fighting WaCOP, they arent good. And if you say Pacific and ATL is dead... then you are ********. But I forgive you. For someone that's only competitive when they have at least 2 to 1 odds I understand why some people dont (or should I say cant?) go xshard and experience them.

Btw I dont ping as fast but I do ping sonoma at 24ish. I think you are very fast but Calisto/Woowoo/Wyldchild/Bear/Mercutio (just to name a few) all can "EASILY" out run me. I am not suprisied tho. Maybe they have BETTER PC or ping 0.01ms to Sonoma you know... but whatever...

Oh I did spend sometime on reading uo.cfg, and there are a few great options in there that will make your client run better. But I dont think anything is wrong with that. At very least I dont have to do illegal craps to be able to compete in a GAME while keeping my client clean and legit and not missing ANY graphics.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Btw I dont ping as fast but I do ping sonoma at 24ish. I think you are very fast but Calisto/Woowoo/Wyldchild/Bear/Mercutio (just to name a few) all can "EASILY" out run me. I am not suprisied tho. Maybe they have BETTER PC or ping 0.01ms to Sonoma you know... but whatever...

Oh I did spend sometime on reading uo.cfg, and there are a few great options in there that will make your client run better. But I dont think anything is wrong with that. At very least I dont have to do illegal craps to be able to compete in a GAME while keeping my client clean and legit and not missing ANY graphics.
Did you not see my post and not see the word hint?

Knock it off.

T

Trinsauce

GG WU... Board warrior FTL... Ur boys just got wrecked in Despise while u were on here posting away... LMAO loser

B

Busters

scam and cop got pwned in despise over and over again tonight. But i think cop put up a better fight then scam did, and with less numbers. Then of coarse after a full night of beating cop and scam down, 4 cop and 4or5 scam decided to team up to take on 5 of us. rofl epic fail losers, gl next time:thumbup1:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Razor is not... legal... btw...
Isnt it a tool used for freeshard only? Since UOAssist doesnt support freeshard?
But oh well, that's waka for ya. :thumbup1:

Here's the official reference to approved 3rd party program for UO.

http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cf...&p_accessibility=&p_page=&p_lva=306&nextlink=

Last line it says
"Again, if it is not in the approved list of UO Pro programs, then it is not ok to use with UO"

Good job tho. I still perfer playing on legit client and using only programs approved by EA. But of course that's just me. Do whatever you want if it helps you win I guess.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A fine night for me to catch up on some much needed sleep!!! But it looks like WAKA could have achieved the same results with their monitors turned off.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
scam and cop got pwned in despise over and over again tonight. But i think cop put up a better fight then scam did, and with less numbers. Then of coarse after a full night of beating cop and scam down, 4 cop and 4or5 scam decided to team up to take on 5 of us. rofl epic fail losers, gl next time:thumbup1:
A few pics up there suggested you guys have at very least 6 character there. But yea ok good job. :lol:

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just FYI!

If you choose to ignore my posts, or you dont read what they say and ignore my warnings the only action left to take to get your attention will to hand out infractions.

Please pay attention to something when I post it on here. For your sake and mine.

T

Trinsauce

A few pics up there suggested you guys have at very least 6 character there. But yea ok good job. :lol:
LMAO... I guess I win the pool... We joked around in vent about the pics and what excuses would be made... The first excuse commonly passed around would be the numbers excuse (Yall had 5 btw: Eli, Lego, Bam, Joe, and Jack)... Which as the pictures show we were fighting COP as well... they never once attacked SCAM down there at all... the next excuse we thought might come out of ur mouths would be that u had only 2 mages and couldn't heal... Not our fault yall rely on gimplates to "win uo" lol...

Anyways, it was a slaughter house... too bad u were on here warrioring it up instead of getting ASS UP with the rest of ur guildies...

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was not enough SCAM numbers for WU to come on and play. He needs more than that on to come out of hiding.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LMAO... I guess I win the pool... We joked around in vent about the pics and what excuses would be made... The first excuse commonly passed around would be the numbers excuse (Yall had 5 btw: Eli, Lego, Bam, Joe, and Jack)... Which as the pictures show we were fighting COP as well... they never once attacked SCAM down there at all... the next excuse we thought might come out of ur mouths would be that u had only 2 mages and couldn't heal... Not our fault yall rely on gimplates to "win uo" lol...

Anyways, it was a slaughter house... too bad u were on here warrioring it up instead of getting ASS UP with the rest of ur guildies...
Well I am glad you guys are proud of those screenshots. What an accomplishment.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just FYI!

If you choose to ignore my posts, or you dont read what they say and ignore my warnings the only action left to take to get your attention will to hand out infractions.

Please pay attention to something when I post it on here. For your sake and mine.
Hunter..you are a l33t board hacker and use illegal 3rd party keyboards to post...:gee:

T

Trinsauce

OMG, no more excuses??? Pics to prove everything and nothing is said???

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol..the proof that WU was crying about...that everyone already knew about...shoved straight into the pie hole...and silence..

Bahahahahhaaahhahahahahahahahaaaa :thumbup1:

B

Busters

If you were to read my post correctly i talked about despise fight first where you guys got pwned, then the fight was at yew that i was refering to. But of coarse you were not there, because you were on here posting instead of helping your guildmates. So pay attention next time:thumbup1:

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just FYI!

Hunter..you are a l33t board hacker and use illegal 3rd party keyboards to post...:gee:
:rant2:

B

Busters

best fights in a long while. Cop did not have much on so they got pwned and all logged, then cloud and his crew came out since scam was getting wrecked. So we went on clouds crew and wiped them out, then went back to scam who got a little bolder (more guildies). But it did not help them, they got wrecked several times by us. Scam might as well stay in their house from now on.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*eyes COP*

*eyes SCAM*

House hiding, rage logs, can't PvP worth a damn, refuse duels, can only play archers, has players like WU....

Yup..the same..

*walks away* :thumbup1:

Good fight with Cloud and crew last night but the outcome is always the same for them.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol Widow... Your soooooo full of it.

House hiding, rage logs, can't PvP worth a damn, refuse duels, can only play archers, has players like WU....
Everytime you make a post like that you REALLY need to take a screenshot, bc with your track record what comes to mind is 8 CoM standing outside the yew house with 3 SCAM inside lol (HOUSE HIDING!!)

Rage log? Umm last time I checked you weren't in our vent... I mean come on if you make accusation at least have a leg to stand on. For instance... last time I saw CoM in the field we killed 2 out of 7 & the other 5 Disappeared to fight no more..

Refuse duels?? The only thing I heard about that is that post saying Jesse didn't fight Asha... was that another offer from Asha to fulltemp NECRO duel a non-necro? Asha is all strangle lol...

Can only play archers? Umm.. I've been primarily playing Peon (scribe mage)... only logged on my archer 1 time & that was to redo Macro's... hmmm.. wasn't there a picture of NEO above with him on his MAGE? Something about Desolation on/off in that discussion?

Has players like WAR..
lol... WAR's the only one posting legit screenshots.. I don't see ANYONE in your guild doing that. It appears to me you'd rather just blow smoke.. it's VERY easy to SAY something happened. Try backing up what you say.

Hmm... You know what? If I offered to give you 5 Mill for Winning a duel vs. Wu would you accept? I know that's barely enough incentive for the embarassment you'd suffer but perhaps your Man enough to try it? I'm pretty sure War would be game lol...

T

Trinsauce

lol Widow... Your soooooo full of it.

Everytime you make a post like that you REALLY need to take a screenshot, bc with your track record what comes to mind is 8 CoM standing outside the yew house with 3 SCAM inside lol (HOUSE HIDING!!)

Rage log? Umm last time I checked you weren't in our vent... I mean come on if you make accusation at least have a leg to stand on. For instance... last time I saw CoM in the field we killed 2 out of 7 & the other 5 Disappeared to fight no more..

Refuse duels?? The only thing I heard about that is that post saying Jesse didn't fight Asha... was that another offer from Asha to fulltemp NECRO duel a non-necro? Asha is all strangle lol...

Can only play archers? Umm.. I've been primarily playing Peon (scribe mage)... only logged on my archer 1 time & that was to redo Macro's... hmmm.. wasn't there a picture of NEO above with him on his MAGE? Something about Desolation on/off in that discussion?

Has players like WAR..
lol... WAR's the only one posting legit screenshots.. I don't see ANYONE in your guild doing that. It appears to me you'd rather just blow smoke.. it's VERY easy to SAY something happened. Try backing up what you say.

Hmm... You know what? If I offered to give you 5 Mill for Winning a duel vs. Wu would you accept? I know that's barely enough incentive for the embarassment you'd suffer but perhaps your Man enough to try it? I'm pretty sure War would be game lol...
Sorry to break it to u Peon, but SCAM had ICY, Jack, Lego, Bam, Carivean, Miss B and Joe Lord. Joe Lord was the only one of that whole group to say "hey good fight guys, u did well" the rest juss died, or ran away and talked ****...

We had with us Asha, Calisto, myself, ToXic, Bear, Woo, Snake, and Willy... one more person... that's it... some of SCAM cycled through 3 chars...

As far as pictures go... Hmmm dunno what ur talking about... the only one in Waka that cared to take pics was Woo Woo and I'm pretty sure they speak for themselves of the carnage that's been laid to SCAM and COP the past couple nights... As we get more and more familiar with each others play styles and such it's only gonna get worse for all oranges...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as pictures go... Hmmm dunno what ur talking about...

Hypocrite much? :lol::lol::lol:

Ohh I see I know for a fact that Lego has Miss B's account I dont know if that's Lego playing.
But either way with your own post you guys were 9 v 7 (assuming miss B was playing but most likely just one of the chars lego cycled) and of course again taking scam only when the number is in your favor, and tons of chokes in the funny looking screenshots. Why are you still choking when you clearly outnumber your opponent. And sorry to burst your bubble. They were getting sandwitched by Waka and COP. Perfect tactics from the WaCOP combo. WaCOP choke and COP push. Very clever. Let's dont even count the number on COP side there since we already know without counting WaCOP's COP comrades they already do outnumber scam. And scam cycled characters even if we know we are outnumbered, which is normal, and you just made snake look even more of a joke now for saying something like rage log or we dont fight unless we have a zerg or have more archers... (Waka is the 2nd biggest active stealther/archer/tamer guild behind COP on sonoma)

Waka never tried to take scam outnumbered and for the few even number fights we had, scam won them all or Calisto zooming to serverline while snake smokebomb ect. Waka one of the most famous guild for zerging and never fight unless you have more numbers how can you still come here and say how people dont "try"? Anyways I dont see anything wrong you guys had enough mages to choke and MORE ARCHERS (another joke on snake) than scam did... Scam probably didnt even use stealther dismounter and went on and fought you with less number... yea... exactly... sigh...

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SPIN WU...........SPIN!!!!! :loser:

Peon, the bottom line is that SCAM is absolutely, without question, no doubt about it...turning into worse than COP.

I know you don't play much and for the best reason there is..but you have to understand that these girls are simply NOT ever going to be able to handle themselves, even if you were playing. The competition is simply, and factually, to much for them. They are below the level they need to be in order to compete.

To tell you the truth, if COP leadership hadn't conditioned their members to run and hide, they actually would be rolling SCAM regularly at this point.

That is the cold hard truth and it can not be denied, except with delusion. :scholar:

T

Trinsauce

Hypocrite much? :lol::lol::lol:

Ohh I see I know for a fact that Lego has Miss B's account I dont know if that's Lego playing.
But either way with your own post you guys were 9 v 7 (assuming miss B was playing but most likely just one of the chars lego cycled) and of course again taking scam only when the number is in your favor, and tons of chokes in the funny looking screenshots. Why are you still choking when you clearly outnumber your opponent. And sorry to burst your bubble. They were getting sandwitched by Waka and COP. Perfect tactics from the WaCOP combo. WaCOP choke and COP push. Very clever. Let's dont even count the number on COP side there since we already know without counting WaCOP's COP comrades they already do outnumber scam. And scam cycled characters even if we know we are outnumbered, which is normal, and you just made snake look even more of a joke now for saying something like rage log or we dont fight unless we have a zerg or have more archers... (Waka is the 2nd biggest active stealther/archer/tamer guild behind COP on sonoma)

Waka never tried to take scam outnumbered and for the few even number fights we had, scam won them all or Calisto zooming to serverline while snake smokebomb ect. Waka one of the most famous guild for zerging and never fight unless you have more numbers how can you still come here and say how people dont "try"? Anyways I dont see anything wrong you guys had enough mages to choke and MORE ARCHERS (another joke on snake) than scam did... Scam probably didnt even use stealther dismounter and went on and fought you with less number... yea... exactly... sigh...
U sir r an idiot... U comment on a fight u know absolutely nothing about... U comment on a fight that u were too busy board warrioring it up on here to get on and fight with ur guildies... U comment on 2 totally different nights at that... get ur **** straight idiot...

The bottom line is SCAM got smashed 2 nights in a row... It's not our fault ur scared and u won't log in and help them to u know "even up the numbers"... Ur too ***** to even log in and help ur own guild... U'd rather sit here on the boards and act tough instead of logging in game and getting ur ass handed to u with the rest like a true guildmember should...

For ur information Lego and Miss B were playing simultaneously... that means he was in no way capable of cycling through 2 accounts at the same time and have them both running around at the same time... Joe Lord will tell ya the fights were pretty even... If ur ***** ass would log in every once in a while maybe u would see this and not comment on something u know nothing about except what ur dillusional guildies say... We didn't even have Woo during the whole fight he logged for work so that makes it 8 vs 7... Willy logged off as well so if u really wanna be technical about it it would be 7 on 7 as 2 guys left for RL stuff...

Anyways stfu and don't comment on fights u know nothing about kid

Status
Not open for further replies.