• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.06 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow I see someone found my corpses but wait where's the kill shot?
Is whoever killed Ii on a dirty client? Or is it where I died to guildie from sparring?

I mean you need to do better to show that your guild is capable of killing me (and of course on a clean client). We dont even know how I dont and I dont know how I died. I mean you guys has so many people why cant you just have the

For example (Ohh WU ASSED UP WORD)

and (Oh Wu ASSED UP Zak)

and oh (oh WU ASSED UP Trinity)

and (oh WU ASSED UP Darken)

I mean you see the difference? Walking around and screenshot people's corpse (in yellow names mean the character that took the screenshot did not even touch me). I am glad you guys at least tried tho. But again prove it that you killed me on nice clean legit client.

Anyways looks like you guys have some catching up to do. You know countless killshots on clean legit client from me versus 2 random corpse shot from someone that didnt even touch me. :lol:

Nice fight at Yew tho, I cant remember last time I see a guild with so many people running on pure disarmers and archers. And whats funny is Waka is the one that cried about archers yet having at least triple than we had on the field. Well cant blame you on that you guys had triple the numbers anyways.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When was the last time u played, 2 months ago??? Outside of the 2 harry's I'm curious to name ONE fight where COP won in the past month+

All quiet on the SCAM front tonight??? Man oh man I wish I could've seen that massacre... Was too busy reading a book and then falling asleep reading said book
Actually it was intense fight. I like it. It was never fun going against waka even number...

And tonight we still fought extremely outnumbered and we got as many kills if not more. So it's like fighting cop zergs. We will do it even if it means it will be a mindless zerg coming at us. And waka's pure dexer archer crew zerged us pretty well.

Big SeXe Vampire
Emerald
Jack
Jvulol-
MoT
snoop
Solid Snake
Suunto
Tina Turner
Vlad the Impaler
WyldChyld
Violet Mood

plus WooWoo on 2 different characters
Capitan Insano
And some red new character

Snake cycled thru almost all his characters pretty much.

That's just on top of my head
14 character names.

We had 5 people at peak today.

Again yea that's not a zerg only a bit more than COP normally field. But damn it was fun, I was chased around by at least 3 people for most of the fight. Told ya, if you guys wanna have more fun PvP never go against us even number, and I believe you guys already figured it out.

Too bad you werent there trinity you would have been the one and only mage on along side with the 14 waka characters that were there.

Again I believe some characters might be played by same people after we killed and stated them (how can you die with all those people rolling anyways) :lol:

Anyways good zerg tho. I had fun.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was dead tonight after we took out cop tonight until the great and powerful scam arrived. And what happened next?? War you wanna post all the screenshots of scam getting pwned for 2 hours??? It was pretty sad really, i think all of those guys burned through several chars and then finally had to give up. The best was War dying on his archer several times and would not play his mage because he knew he would definately get **** on.:stretcher:
No story needed. I know you guys cant post any screenshot of getting the killshot on me because 1. you know how you guys roll with enhanced clients. 2. Random drive by screenshot and even killed me. And I still dont see a kill shot on me after hmm forever? Random corpse screenshot dont mean jack you should know better. Trinity is the one who said so.

Oh hmm took 12 of you 2 hours to fight the 5 of us? I thought you guys are premier PvP guild... Only mage I saw all night from waka is MoT and he did it because all his other characters got stated... I mean how can you guys even die with all the zergs on man. :lol: Snoop was killed, Solid snake was killed on 4 different character Emerald died... Unnto (that bushido dexer) died... we are outnumbered by at least double, and a self claimed premier PvP guild (stealthers archers and dexers) yet we got more kills than you guys do?

Congrates you zerged us up that I will admit, but at least we fight unlike you cowards that dont even take us on even number let along outnumbered by "at least" double.

For a supposedly vet PvP guild (more like COP zerg style with pure dexers) you guys really need to learn how to PvP. :stir:

Oh and of course play on clean legit clients so at least you can take some real screenshots and not random corpse shot. Even a PAS can walk over someone's corpse when no ones around and take pictures :lol:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL...WU is spinning so hard he is creating a gravity well.. :loser:

Hilarious, I tell you..HILARIOUS!!!

12 WAKA..???? Drags out the old screen shots.....

Bahahahahahahaaaaa....... :thumbup1:

Quit the game spin boy..you suck at it.

:stir:

R

Ruffles

When was the last time u played, 2 months ago??? Outside of the 2 harry's I'm curious to name ONE fight where COP won in the past month+
The two harry's were a pretty good wins, wouldn't you say? At least you admit that. Other than the harry this past weekend, my time was mostly spent at the gate. Not as profitable, but it is mostly fun.

As for naming ONE time COP won? There was the time I came on and the fight was at the Minax base. COP had trapped a few of your WAKA inside our base, Calisto was outside the base when I recalled in, Calisto (as usual) ran away. COP mopped up the inside of the base with WAKA blood. Didnt see ANY more WAKA for a while. Where did ya'll go?

With WAKA whining and complaining about archers, that as well as running away, logging off or switching to blues and standing near the gate, also makes me wonder if ya'll aren't scared of li'l ol' me. :p

T

Trinsauce

The two harry's were a pretty good wins, wouldn't you say? At least you admit that. Other than the harry this past weekend, my time was mostly spent at the gate. Not as profitable, but it is mostly fun.

As for naming ONE time COP won? There was the time I came on and the fight was at the Minax base. COP had trapped a few of your WAKA inside our base, Calisto was outside the base when I recalled in, Calisto (as usual) ran away. COP mopped up the inside of the base with WAKA blood. Didnt see ANY more WAKA for a while. Where did ya'll go?

With WAKA whining and complaining about archers, that as well as running away, logging off or switching to blues and standing near the gate, also makes me wonder if ya'll aren't scared of li'l ol' me. :p
LOL U really bumped ur head Ruffles... But it's ok... I am not sure which Minax base fight ur talking about tho... We've kicked the hell out of COP at the base the times I was on til the masses came... but hey an hour of statting multiple people always outweighs a few deaths... Either way I don't recall us getting our asses handed to us at Minax base and I'd be the first to admit it... Either way it's all good...

P.S. I don't think anyone is scared of lil ol u... :) have a good day...

T

Trinsauce

WU, it goes back to one word: INTEGRITY... It appears as tho u don't have it... U can claim all u want that u didn't "die" to our guys but based on all the various people commenting on it even people who rarely post here r talking about it... Ummm the fact of the matter is u died... U can spin it that u died to ur own guild sparring (which would be utterly stupid considering it was occurring during the fight, I dunno any morons that would spar their own guildies in the midst of a largescale fight) or u died to a random mongbat (which would be and even worse death) or u can man up and own up to getting killed by Waka multiple times...

I think it's quite funny that ur saying to prove that others r playing with a legit client when ALL ur screenshots are CROPPED...

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually it was intense fight. I like it. It was never fun going against waka even number...

And tonight we still fought extremely outnumbered and we got as many kills if not more. So it's like fighting cop zergs. We will do it even if it means it will be a mindless zerg coming at us. And waka's pure dexer archer crew zerged us pretty well.

Big SeXe Vampire
Emerald
Jack
Jvulol-
MoT
snoop
Solid Snake
Suunto
Tina Turner
Vlad the Impaler
WyldChyld
Violet Mood

plus WooWoo on 2 different characters
Capitan Insano
And some red new character

Snake cycled thru almost all his characters pretty much.

That's just on top of my head
14 character names.

We had 5 people at peak today.

Again yea that's not a zerg only a bit more than COP normally field. But damn it was fun, I was chased around by at least 3 people for most of the fight. Told ya, if you guys wanna have more fun PvP never go against us even number, and I believe you guys already figured it out.

Too bad you werent there trinity you would have been the one and only mage on along side with the 14 waka characters that were there.

Again I believe some characters might be played by same people after we killed and stated them (how can you die with all those people rolling anyways) :lol:

Anyways good zerg tho. I had fun.
Let's see if we can get a more accurate count.

Big Sexy
Emerald
Jvulol
Snoop
Suunto
Tina Turner
Vlad
Wyld
Snake,MOT,Jack,Violent Moods
Captain Insano, New Archer

Thats 10 people at any given time. We can toss that 14 number out the door. You admit to having 5 on. Let's count the two tamers that you guys had. That puts the total at 7. Now.. you say three guys were chasing you the whole time. That puts the rest of SCAM (4 + 2 mares) against Waka (7). Numbers seem very close to me. I am not even counting the other tamer you had with a dragon.

As far as SCAM getting more kills. I am not so sure about that one either.

II (you) (twice)
Hugo
Bam Bam
Bam
ICU
Ellisar
Chong
Mike Lordstrom (Twice)
Tamer with dragon (Not sure of name)

I may have missed something here, but I believe this post is a little bit more accurate then yours.

Bear

T

Trinsauce

Let's see if we can get a more accurate count.

Big Sexy
Emerald
Jvulol
Snoop
Suunto
Tina Turner
Vlad
Wyld
Snake,MOT,Jack,Violent Moods
Captain Insano, New Archer

Thats 10 people at any given time. We can toss that 14 number out the door. You admit to having 5 on. Let's count the two tamers that you guys had. That puts the total at 7. Now.. you say three guys were chasing you the whole time. That puts the rest of SCAM (4 + 2 mares) against Waka (7). Numbers seem very close to me. I am not even counting the other tamer you had with a dragon.

As far as SCAM getting more kills. I am not so sure about that one either.

II (you) (twice)
Hugo
Bam Bam
Bam
ICU
Ellisar
Chong
Mike Lordstrom (Twice)
Tamer with dragon (Not sure of name)

I may have missed something here, but I believe this post is a little bit more accurate then yours.

Bear
LOL... Well considering that Vlad and Emerald re the same person that means there were actually only 9 Waka... and 6 actual SCAM by the looks of it... Not as overwhelming odds and WarBitterBitch likes to make it sound

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL... Well considering that Vlad and Emerald re the same person that means there were actually only 9 Waka... and 6 actual SCAM by the looks of it... Not as overwhelming odds and WarBitterBitch likes to make it sound
Sorry kiddo

We only have 5 max and thanks for proving it. (that's actually the max we had all day)
Hugo = Mike Lordstorm
Bambam = BAM
ICU = Ellisar
Chong = DREAD tamer.
Ii. (only character that wasnt stated all night)

Good it felt more because the sheer amount of characters you guys could cycle with double our number. "At least" doubling our number.... exactly. Oh and the ONLY dragon tamer that was there is Emerald of WaCop. Scam do not have a dragon tamer. Super dragon is Waka and COP thing. Woowoo is just another waka zergling helper thinking he's not zerging because he's not in the zerg guild. (Yes woowoo you were zergging with the at least 9)
5 on 9 hehe, this is a number that waka would rather standing in their home (Luna) than try. Good job for your victory if you want to call it one. Doubling us with more archers + disarmers + super dragons + stealthers and dismounters... It is indeed a achievement and a successful zerg with at least doubling our number. For the amount of kills we got I would be ashamed if I was on the zerg side. But yea whatever makes you happy. Waka has always been zerggy ever since they got big thanks to 3F. You are just gaining your old reputation back. :thumbup1:

And I still cant find one legit screenshot of killing me. Can you say Waka the "Enhanced Gaming Experience"? :lol::lol::lol:

I like the screenshot, maybe you can use your "picture editing" skill to get rid of some of those weird stuff on your screenshots, put some trees and waterfalls you know make it legit. GG... sigh people really need to learn how to play on clean legit clients.

R

Ruffles

Ruffles your whole guild lost a war to 2 guys (Me and DOM).... completely DOMinated your whole guild.... None of you have anything legit to say... Would you like screenshots of that month or so? Me and DOM will fight any cop 2 vs however many you think it takes... I challenge Ruffles and Kellgory 2v2 and me and DOM will be naked with GM weps, no keyboards, monitors turned off...
I, sir, accept your challenge under the terms and conditions you specify.

Is WooWoo a sir?

R

Ruffles

I like the screenshot, maybe you can use your "picture editing" skill to get rid of some of those weird stuff on your screenshots, put some trees and waterfalls you know make it legit. GG... sigh people really need to learn how to play on clean legit clients.
So is that what YOU do (use your picture editing skills), when you post the full screen shots?

T

Trinsauce

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

Scribbles doesn't have a greater dragon???
Haylee doesn't have a greater dragon???
oh no that's right SCAM thinks they're above everyone else and doesn't need them... although I guarantee each and every tamer in ur guild has one that everyone has seen on the field... but oh well...

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

S

Sickshine

I would love to come and watch a legit 2v2. For someone reason i doubt it will happen though. Seems like everybody is willing to talk the talk, but when it comes to doing the walking someone always seems to balk. I am personally challenging the so called pvp guilds to pick their 2 best non-tamers to fight the 2 best from one of the other guilds. No ridiculous bets on the line just for a matter of pride. It wouldn't happen though because one guild would start killing spectators or ganking participants, and too many of the pvpers would be worried about taking a hit to their ego.

T

Trinsauce

I would love to come and watch a legit 2v2. For someone reason i doubt it will happen though. Seems like everybody is willing to talk the talk, but when it comes to doing the walking someone always seems to balk. I am personally challenging the so called pvp guilds to pick their 2 best non-tamers to fight the 2 best from one of the other guilds. No ridiculous bets on the line just for a matter of pride. It wouldn't happen though because one guild would start killing spectators or ganking participants, and too many of the pvpers would be worried about taking a hit to their ego.
Hey, we've tried over the past month... Whenever COP is sitting in the house whoofing a bunch of **** at us about numbers we ask them for a 5 on 5 or even 2 on 2's... Nothing ever comes of it...

I would like to see some even fights but ur right one side always seems to back away from the fights... oh wells...

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So..originally 4 Waka took COPs spawn.not sure how many were there, but there were atleast 4....we came back and killed the coon...then a lone scam comes in..gets ran out and comes back with 3 friends a 2 super dragons..they then run and hide in the star after and got Woo. All good. Was a good fight..I am ready for the **** talking about glow when I personally ahd no pots and was in stat...good job pressing AI and moving shot good sir..not really...then they called in atleast 2-3 more archers to come fight pair of guys who came to help me. seriously I thought SCAM knew how to play mages? Seems like I see you all on archers and tamers more than anything.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another night of total SCAM ownage...it's just like killing COP..all archers and server line runners. :loser:

Ruffles..tell me the truth..is SCAM really you guys but on alts?? :gee:

Spin WU...for the love of God..SPIN!!!

R

Ruffles

hahahahaha... I am a guy...

But that is what he meant when he said "under the desk"... Why else would they be gagging/choking for air... lol...

Either way u gave ur guildie up that quick??? sheesh
Im NOT a guy and I don't give up my guildies at all...

They might be choking because men fart.

R

Ruffles

Another night of total SCAM ownage...it's just like killing COP..all archers and server line runners. :loser:

Suuuuurrreee ... we get bored with WAKA then spar each other...makes is sooo much more interesting when stat loss is involved.:gee:

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry kiddo

We only have 5 max and thanks for proving it. (that's actually the max we had all day)
Hugo = Mike Lordstorm
Bambam = BAM
ICU = Ellisar
Chong = DREAD tamer.
Ii. (only character that wasnt stated all night)

I knew he'd spin a nice little fairy tale. Unless they are alts there was also crazy legs (died in heartwood), xiara (died at the gate), and undertaker (died in heartwood)... GG making yourself looking like a total ******** idiot (as usual).

Oh and the ONLY dragon tamer that was there is Emerald of WaCop.

Too bad Waka didnt have a dragon at this fight... Do you know the difference between a rune beetle or dragon? Somebody get this clown some screenshots of a beetle and a dragon to show him the difference.

And if you didnt know that Xiara was there with a dragon, then you must be the one with the "enhanced gaming experience." So "enhanced" that you can just set it up so you can run in and out of a house and not exactly be at the computer? That would be the only rationale explanation for you not knowing Xiara was there.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chong is crazy legs.. aka lego...
Undertaker is ICU aka Eli..

pretty sure Xaira is Bam... not positive...

So Ham... being that your "unless" is now true you might want to revise who's the "******** idiot"

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some posts were removed.

Just a request lets keep the "sexual" activity stuff out of the thread. Atleast for my emails sake.

And just becuase I dont enjoy my email being spammed as it was today.

If you can not handle te PvP thread, or dont like people talkin about you, or are sensitive in ways I can not understand. Please for the love of god. DO NOT POST OR VIEW THE PVP THREAD.

Seriously though. If you feel you need to submit a post to be reviewed by a MOD becuase you think its not acceptable. Please hit the Report post button once and only once, and try puting something in the report other then "PLEASE DELETE THIS" becuase obviously that really doesnt explain the problem very well does it?

Thanks!

:thumbup:

Lord Hunter.

P.S. Stay out of the fire if you cant handle the heat.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chong is crazy legs.. aka lego...
Undertaker is ICU aka Eli..

pretty sure Xaira is Bam... not positive...

So Ham... being that your "unless" is now true you might want to revise who's the "******** idiot"
Xaira is Bambam's tamer. I thought that char was x-fered to Napa but apparently I was wrong. I stand corrected.

Yea what they seem to want to ignore is the fact that we fought them with them having double our number "knowingly" and none of us recalled and came back and fought them if we died.

More archers AND more tamers we still went out and fight. We killed as many as we died possibly. They can say it's their victory and I dont deny, I even said they zergged us well. And zergs is what waka has known for all along so it's not their fault. It's a correct tactics to face more skilled individual, overwhelm them with numbers and thats what we have to deal with. As the only longwolf smaller scale PvP guild on sonoma that's what we are used to do anyways.

What amazes me is how can waka field so many people and still couldn't keep harrowers from COP(the supposedly less skilled guild), not once but 2 in a row.

Since you have some ex-Scams in your guild you should know better (but you can lie about it I dont care). Scam's record was 5 men harry (I think there were 2 TI tamers help killing because we are so short handed and defended a 14-men COP raid and walked out with 36 scrolls. I dont blame wakas zerging it up, we already saw it coming. Only thing changed for us is that there's now 2 COP guilds on sonoma and both are archer stealther and tamer heavy zerggy guild.

Again I still have to thank you for giving us a intense fight. Zerg it u... I mean keep it up wakas, do what you do best.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I went out partying sorry I wasnt there... But as far as I was told by Hugo Andy died, Trinity died and he was the only scam on. Aww, figured there wont be any screenshot from you guys who depends on enhanced gaming client.

GG oh and zerg it up :lol: cop2

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So is that what YOU do (use your picture editing skills), when you post the full screen shots?
Sorry girl, I am a computer engineer not graphic designer. But whatever you wanna say to help you sleep at night. :lol:
End of the day KMS and TMI and Ruff still couldnt post ingame screenshots without getting their account suspended.

D

DARTH_VADER

Another night of you running to server line is all i seen last night, there was never any total scam ownage its all in your head, and you being the best and most notorious **** talker were the only one to attack me and than realize you were alone and run straight to server line. whatever tho , its just like goldberg told me last night, its all the people who cant do anything really ingame so they come and lie and post here like you widow maker, i mean not everyone here but you for sure lol

D

DARTH_VADER

to be honest i think trinity should duel war ultima than and post the results, your all saying he doesnt play mage and things but i can bet everything i own in uo that trinity wouldnt duel war ultima and post the results here. Only reason i say anything is because you guys are back and forth nonstop just settle it for once.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Xaira is Bambam's tamer. I thought that char was x-fered to Napa but apparently I was wrong. I stand corrected.

Yea what they seem to want to ignore is the fact that we fought them with them having double our number "knowingly" and none of us recalled and came back and fought them if we died.

More archers AND more tamers we still went out and fight. We killed as many as we died possibly. They can say it's their victory and I dont deny, I even said they zergged us well. And zergs is what waka has known for all along so it's not their fault. It's a correct tactics to face more skilled individual, overwhelm them with numbers and thats what we have to deal with. As the only longwolf smaller scale PvP guild on sonoma that's what we are used to do anyways.

What amazes me is how can waka field so many people and still couldn't keep harrowers from COP(the supposedly less skilled guild), not once but 2 in a row.

Since you have some ex-Scams in your guild you should know better (but you can lie about it I dont care). Scam's record was 5 men harry (I think there were 2 TI tamers help killing because we are so short handed and defended a 14-men COP raid and walked out with 36 scrolls. I dont blame wakas zerging it up, we already saw it coming. Only thing changed for us is that there's now 2 COP guilds on sonoma and both are archer stealther and tamer heavy zerggy guild.

Again I still have to thank you for giving us a intense fight. Zerg it u... I mean keep it up wakas, do what you do best.

WU when I was in SCAM, the guild fielded 7-10 people almost every night I was on. Waka fields most of the time 5-10 depending on the night. So it's no different than when SCAM was doing it. So enough with the Zerg. That is one of the reason I left SCAM. Not the main reason but one of them.

As far as archers and tamers go. After Goldberg was chased out of DSP by Waka last night SCAM came back with 2 Archers and 2 Tamers with GD (didnt you **** talk us for apparently doing something like this). So it apparently shows that you all do need the pets and the non skill archer templates to do anything. There were 5 of us there at the most. It was four until we finally talked Andy into coming down. We rolled COPs spawn and then finished it.

Afterward SCAM came to glow when I was discovered trying to go to the bank. I think one of you was on a mage (goldberg) and the rest were on Archers.

After this I really dont know what went on. I got a shower and made some dinner. Then the lag monster struck me again. Was pinging 200+ to Sonoma..so no way to be able to PvP and plan to live.

Its really a sad day when the people who play archers talk **** about others having no skill.

Waka will continue to do what it goes. We have fun playing together and do a variety of things other than just PvP. We are also a mix of players who have not played together in a group before just a few weeks ago. In a way it is 3 groups coming together as one. We have to learn each others habits and how each other plays.

As far as old Waka and being a Zerg.....this is a fight that probably 6 Waka went to raid back in the day. I know personally me and Mstr fought COP and PAS at Oaks one day...between the two of us we got around 30 kills and had 2 deaths. So as far as being a no skill zerg guild as you say Waka has always been. You might want to rethink that. We used to roll entire groups without losing a man, and we were outnumbered. In the pic the odds are a bit against us though.

Now a throwback pic of the team that owned your faces back in the day! Rawr, DRAGON SQUAD!!!

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
to be honest i think trinity should duel war ultima than and post the results, your all saying he doesnt play mage and things but i can bet everything i own in uo that trinity wouldnt duel war ultima and post the results here. Only reason i say anything is because you guys are back and forth nonstop just settle it for once.
Dueling dont mean **** anymore. Too many people have high HPR on there suits or they dont have scribe so they want to use necro. Nobody makes dueling characters anymore because dueling is pointless. I would be interested to see the outcome of the fight though if it were to happen. Ill put my wager on Trin.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another night of you running to server line is all i seen last night, there was never any total scam ownage its all in your head, and you being the best and most notorious **** talker were the only one to attack me and than realize you were alone and run straight to server line. whatever tho , its just like goldberg told me last night, its all the people who cant do anything really ingame so they come and lie and post here like you widow maker, i mean not everyone here but you for sure lol
Now I KNOW you are either:

1. Over medicating
2. Under medicating

In the entire fight last night, the only server line runners were SCAM (as always..same as COP). I know because I was on their asses the entire way, and I am / was at a disadvantage since I can not seem to run over things that your girls do. All that and still off to the races. How pathetic is that?? Nice Faction runes for the loss. *******.... I NEVER go for the server line...EVER! I could never outrun the interestingly "speedy" girls of SCAM. :loser:

Your first issue to cure is listening to anything the Golden Girl has to say. Immediately throw it out as pure bull**** and you will never go wrong. Good heavens man..it's like giving anything Lego has to say any credence at all. Don't be such an air head!! :gee:

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as old Waka and being a Zerg.....this is a fight that probably 6 Waka went to raid back in the day. I know personally me and Mstr fought COP and PAS at Oaks one day...between the two of us we got around 30 kills and had 2 deaths. So as far as being a no skill zerg guild as you say Waka has always been. You might want to rethink that. We used to roll entire groups without losing a man, and we were outnumbered. In the pic the odds are a bit against us though.

Wow, that picture brought back memories. I actually still remember that fight...good times.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3 points Widow....

1) I'd bet Widow's on more Meds than War... I mean common.... "Old Man" is how you referred to yourself when we were in Vent Together.

2) You'll NEVER Serverline?? lol.. sure ok you'll just smokebomb instead that's an improvement...

3) You do TOOOOO much trash talking for the quality of PvP your capable of... it's that simple..

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3 points Widow....

1) I'd bet Widow's on more Meds than War... I mean common.... "Old Man" is how you referred to yourself when we were in Vent Together.

Likely true, but none of my meds can make me see **** that is not there...yet..I am still hoping

2) You'll NEVER Serverline?? lol.. sure ok you'll just smokebomb instead that's an improvement...

I will smoke bomb on the one character that actually can..because he can, but I don't play that character much anymore. It's obvious you don't play much anymore.

3) You do TOOOOO much trash talking for the quality of PvP your capable of... it's that simple..

But I am here...playing, killing, and contributing. I never rage log. Those actions put my PvP quality 100% better than you, right now. That fact also instantly makes me of far more in game value than you right now, as well. Right?

T

Trinsauce

Now ya see, WU is the one who is/has constantly tried to slander my name and Waka's name for months upon months now... He is bitter that TurboTimmy denied him to Waka repeatedly... I have nothing to prove to the guy... juss constantly pointing our flaws in his logic and his "story telling"... But I will never back down to a 1 on 1 with him ever... If I lose I lose... if I win I win... no big deal... the lying tho is somewhat of a deal cause he won't succeed... I won't let it...

Now if u'll excuse me I won't be posting here for a while due to various babies getting me infractions... chumps can't handle a little **** talking but they can try to dish it out...

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Widow Said:
Likely true, but none of my meds can make me see **** that is not there...yet..I am still hoping
Yet when War posts screenshots you always have something to say about how they aren't accurate... You must be seeing something different than the rest of us... I mean it's a screeshot it's far more proof than I've seen you offer.

Widow Said:
It's obvious you don't play much anymore.
But I am here...playing, killing, and contributing. I never rage log. Those actions put my PvP quality 100% better than you, right now. That fact also instantly makes me of far more in game value than you right now, as well. Right
Lol Snake... I could log in for 5 minutes answer my guildmates Questions about whatever, help them out & then proceed to get a few kills and EASILY contribute more than you. I'm actually positive there's never been a guild I was in where I wasn't repected for being "ASK Peon... he will know" lol...
Rage log??? Apparently your medication is pretty good **** bc by your own words you say I don't play but your saying I Rage log? lol.. I'm one of the quiet people in vent. If I happen to die Badly I might be non-responsive for a minute but that's usually bc I run off to check my journal & see EXACTLY what happened. I did that last night actually.. lol.. outside COP house I got pop shotted / instant deathed bc we were fighting Beast for like 5 minues & 3 stealthers that weren't on originally all hit me on that 1st shot with Beast ... it's how it goes sometime...

Anyway.. you can give me **** for not being on but I've got my priorities..

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well they can balance certain skills in effectiveness in game. Or at very least making the "gimp" templates require some actual player skill to work. I told all my trammie friends wanting to try PvP to play an archer and I told them if your HP is down to 50% just run away until you pot and bandage kick in and go back and repeat and they instantly picked up PvP as an archer. And of course some of these archers tried out mages and not one but ALL of them failed and even some commented on mages being "g@y to play" and they will stick with the archers.

Nuff said.
So...I got to reading this on U.Hall WU...is that what SCAM did to get all of its members just like COP did?

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Widow Said:

Yet when War posts screenshots you always have something to say about how they aren't accurate... You must be seeing something different than the rest of us... I mean it's a screeshot it's far more proof than I've seen you offer.

Lol Snake... I could log in for 5 minutes answer my guildmates Questions about whatever, help them out & then proceed to get a few kills and EASILY contribute more than you. I'm actually positive there's never been a guild I was in where I wasn't repected for being "ASK Peon... he will know" lol...
Rage log??? Apparently your medication is pretty good **** bc by your own words you say I don't play but your saying I Rage log? lol.. I'm one of the quiet people in vent. If I happen to die Badly I might be non-responsive for a minute but that's usually bc I run off to check my journal & see EXACTLY what happened. I did that last night actually.. lol.. outside COP house I got pop shotted / instant deathed bc we were fighting Beast for like 5 minues & 3 stealthers that weren't on originally all hit me on that 1st shot with Beast ... it's how it goes sometime...

Anyway.. you can give me **** for not being on but I've got my priorities..
Whoa..you took that all wrong Peon. Back it up.

Point one was for Darth. If he ever saw me running to a server line in any capacity other than chasing one of your guys (or COP..same same)..then he needs to check his meds.

Point 2 was to point out that I don't use too many smoke bombs..I am not playing the one character that uses them much anymore. You haven't been online much lately..for an obvious and good reason...so you wouldn't know that your stab missed it's mark by a mile.

Point 3 ..well point 3 is un-arguable from your side. It is "might be / would be" instead of "is". You can't argue that.

Your point about priorities..valid. In fact, I can not fathom why you are even here posting on these boards. With my kids grown and gone..I would sacrifice about anything to go back and take back any second that I wasn't with them and was off doing something else when I could have been with them. In the blink of an eye, your time with them is gone. Don't waste even 1 second, you will want it back later.

/end sappy ****..but true

D

DARTH_VADER

why dont you post that one snake, a night of total waka ownage tonight, me lego and bam bam vs brenda lil flip melody trucido ,chadius, tina turner and gabriel... all dead , 3 vs 6 and still wrecked. One did survive tho, it was tina turner who ran for the hills when we were on him like white on rice.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why dont you post that one snake, a night of total waka ownage tonight, me lego and bam bam vs brenda lil flip melody trucido ,chadius, tina turner and gabriel... all dead , 3 vs 6 and still wrecked. One did survive tho, it was tina turner who ran for the hills when we were on him like white on rice.
I guess you are glad I wasn't there??...so you got 1 in ten battles. Even a blind dog finds a bone..sometimes :) Congrats..crow while you can.. :gee:

Watching Bama vs TT...and Bama / TT are NOT the national champion until they can beat Boise State!!! Until then..just posers...!! The BCS is a crock of ****!!! :cursing:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess you are glad I wasn't there??...so you got 1 in ten battles. Even a blind dog finds a bone..sometimes :) Congrats..crow while you can.. :gee:

Watching Bama vs TT...and Bama / TT are NOT the national champion until they can beat Boise State!!! Until then..just posers...!! The BCS is a crock of ****!!! :cursing:
Wow you guys really dont come out and fight unless you have us by double eh. And this time your zerg crew is destoryed...

Sorry kittie the only one that's on any kind of meds is you. I know how to take a screenshot and post them. I know how the whole picture worth a thousand words means. Even if we go to court on something like this the judge would rule me whatever I said being facts. And apparently I am also the one with clean legit client definitely not WAKA.

You know I will show an actual ingame picture with killshot texts and say "I killed this guy", and you? you are the one that says anything but the truth. And you dont even post a screenshot (due to client enhancements I suppose?) It's like you go out and tried to rub a store and got your ass kicked the living **** out of yourself by the cashier and CAUGHT ON CAMARA, and you go home and tell your wife a kids "NAA that guy who got his ass handed is NOT me".

If you and your guild insist to play on enhanced client and cannot take clean legit screenshot like me, you really should be quiet. Because whatever I say I have prove. And whatever you say you are the one "seeing the **** that's not even there" :lol::lol::lol:

T

Trinsauce

Sorry, I know I said I wouldn't be posting as often... But I juss wanted to say something... And I really hope u can get this through ur thick skull...

It was Joe Lord, Lego, Bam Bam, and u

vs

Brenda, Gabriel, Melody Trucido, Tina and Flip...

Joe died up way north after miles of chasing... He then got onto Mike Lordstrom...

U killed 3 of us but we got 1 of u... We ALL stayed on screen and never ran during that whole fight... Ur guild can never ever say that... It's always ALWAYS a track race with yall... But it's whatever... Think what u want... U've been corrected once again...

P.S. play mages once in a while guys...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We just failed to raid a waka spawn... but wtf, it's 3:45AM PST how the hell you guys again come up with double our number to defend a coon. Lego told me he found Zak and killed him 1v1 and after Lego banked all Zak's pinkies he went back and was welcomed by a swarm of wakas (again waka PvP style sure is amazingly similar to COP). So me and Dean dropped in to help Lego but was too late. I was field disarm ganked on the island because I rushed in 1 on 3 not so cleaver move. Anyways, nice save and good job fielding 200% of our number at such a weird time (3:45AM PST, 6:45AM ET).

They will probably come up with some lies like they it was 3v3, but here, 6 living characters, unless they have hacking in some fashion they do have 6 people on, even a blue was there to help fielding us. Oh Monkey Bonk was there I dont know if he's with waka or not. If he was that makes waka 7 people. (Monkey is orange to us but didnt directly attacked us but was helping waka fielding us too.)

Anyways we tried tho, not too much we can do against over double. Good job there. (Something I cant even dream about waka would even attempt, but oh well just like fight cops)

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, I know I said I wouldn't be posting as often... But I juss wanted to say something... And I really hope u can get this through ur thick skull...

It was Joe Lord, Lego, Bam Bam, and u

vs

Brenda, Gabriel, Melody Trucido, Tina and Flip...

Joe died up way north after miles of chasing... He then got onto Mike Lordstrom...

U killed 3 of us but we got 1 of u... We ALL stayed on screen and never ran during that whole fight... Ur guild can never ever say that... It's always ALWAYS a track race with yall... But it's whatever... Think what u want... U've been corrected once again...

P.S. play mages once in a while guys...
hmm 4 scam vs 5 wakas and you have triple the casualty than scam... why are you still trying to talk? And I find it highly amusing that you complain about people running away. You are always the last one to flag, first to house 2nd to leave the field (Calisto being the 1st to leave the field when **** goes bad). Unlike scam you guys never fight with less number.

And if I am with all my zergling buddies like the way waka pvps, why do I have to run away? Just ZERG IT UP and MOW THEM DOWN. (not like you guys dont already know). It's smart for you guys to not leave your huge pack, you know what would happen if the few of you left the group and get caught by scam and now it's an even number fight... it will not be pretty for you guys. :lol: Great decision. I see your "teamworks" are growing... Great amount of numbers is fearsome... I mean good teamwork :thumbup1:

Zerg it UP :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.