• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning vet, got PvP?

S

SugarSmacks

We're talking about it. We already control the entire west coast. Time to expand a bit maybe?

Like I said..be careful what you wish for. You would have absolutely no chance of survival. Just ask Fari, Sugar, etc.....they all know very well what happens to our prey.

Enjoy the game time you have left and pray..pray real hard that we don't choose your shard to start with. Probably not going to do you any good though...

:devil:
You know im not exactly sure about some of the shards you claim to own on....I mean no one plays those shards.

Im not really sure how i got "owned" on a shard i ping consistently over 100 for. I think the scary fact was i easily killed 95% of the people i fought on most west coast shards, the others usually run off...go figure.

I really dont think you should come to an east coast server and brag about west coast players, in all honesty they are far inferior, i know i tried to explain this but apparently you need the school of hard knox. I wasnt joking when i said west coast mages were far inferior....you are. Although you can say you killed me, lol, we know the sheer devastation i caused especially on pacific.

I enjoy the fact you are so confident considering i will now ping half of what i did there and i had no problem accumulating 100s of kills there.

And i really dont care what guild you played with on pacific, i think i ran into 1 decent player and he was just decent not remarkable.

I will make sure to stop by often as usually when i do the entire yew gate will either log off or stand 10 deep talking smack to me as none will fight alone.

I

IMTHEWHITERABBIT

Joe is off his medications!!!!! The stuff you think you do is hilarious. Saying that you never see people, umm that’s because you run the opposite direction of the fight at TOP SPEED most of the time, and should you run into someone you call the rest of the horde in to help out. Your as bad as your guild leader at spining the truth to make yourself look better. I always thought malador walked around with a giant head, but you son must not be able to fit thru door ways.

S

SugarSmacks

Joe is off his medications!!!!! The stuff you think you do is hilarious. Saying that you never see people, umm that’s because you run the opposite direction of the fight at TOP SPEED most of the time, and should you run into someone you call the rest of the horde in to help out. Your as bad as your guild leader at spining the truth to make yourself look better. I always thought malador walked around with a giant head, but you son must not be able to fit thru door ways.
It makes me laugh how you have a guild made up of people who wish to complain about pvp but when asked if you would like to settle it in the arena, you just disappear.

Now here comes Xavier to demand i fight him (again) 1v1 because he truly is the only crew who will.

A horde? You wont even make an appearnace in UO without 20 other people at your side. It kind of makes me giggle how you try to lose yourself in the crowd in hopes of not being found.

And last and not least....in the fight today i do believe tami killed you 1v1, now im sure thats something you dont hear everyday. LOL

I

IMTHEWHITERABBIT

It makes me laugh how you have a guild made up of people who wish to complain about pvp but when asked if you would like to settle it in the arena, you just disappear.

Now here comes Xavier to demand i fight him (again) 1v1 because he truly is the only crew who will.
A horde? You wont even make an appearnace in UO without 20 other people at your side. It kind of makes me giggle how you try to lose yourself in the crowd in hopes of not being found.

And last and not least....in the fight today i do believe tami killed you 1v1, now im sure thats something you dont hear everyday. LOL
Tami must be of her meds also, no wonder you two make such a cute couple. I killed her three times, while I was on foot with her pre patched speed dragon chasing me down. She doesnt know how to heal, or cure. Why she bothers coming to the gate is beyond my other than to lose some of the gold she has stolen from her guild mates. Every time I run into you in the field all you do is run.

I really like the comment about making an apperance with 20 people, because CREW runs 20 deep all day every day?!?!? I will ask you such as I have asked many times, WHEN HAS DC EVER RAID CREW WHEN THE NUMBERS WHERE NOT IN THE FAVORITE. Dc will do nothing unless they have twice as many people. Yesterday was a good example. Crew was in despise with six people fighting 14 DC and we still where able to kill some of you. You had to resort to grinding up the star room to finally knock us out.

I would like to see someone other than yourself or guildmate refute the about statement. Everyone one GL knows that the above statement is fact and by the looks of it many on other shards also agree with it. DC is a JOKE.

S

SugarSmacks

Tami must be of her meds also, no wonder you two make such a cute couple. I killed her three times, while I was on foot with her pre patched speed dragon chasing me down. She doesnt know how to heal, or cure. Why she bothers coming to the gate is beyond my other than to lose some of the gold she has stolen from her guild mates. Every time I run into you in the field all you do is run.

I really like the comment about making an apperance with 20 people, because CREW runs 20 deep all day every day?!?!? I will ask you such as I have asked many times, WHEN HAS DC EVER RAID CREW WHEN THE NUMBERS WHERE NOT IN THE FAVORITE. Dc will do nothing unless they have twice as many people. Yesterday was a good example. Crew was in despise with six people fighting 14 DC and we still where able to kill some of you. You had to resort to grinding up the star room to finally knock us out.

I would like to see someone other than yourself or guildmate refute the about statement. Everyone one GL knows that the above statement is fact and by the looks of it many on other shards also agree with it. DC is a JOKE.
Personally i havent seen tami use a dragon in pvp for weeks, but its ok were used to your outright lies by now. Everyone saw her kill you 1v1 on her mystic mage, the laughs continue.

Do you ever notice when you use the words pvp you always have to use the words we with it? Mostly because you cant do anything alone lol. While you have to complain about group size at every single turn, its pretty obvious you will never be able to do anything by yourself. I would say HEY lets go to the arena, but you will just disappear completly then lol!

Btw you again and thats what the 3rd time you did it in 3 days, completly abandon your champ because you cant fight back, your guild is too busy running away, then you wish to complain someone killed your champ LOL!

Like Farimir it is humorous to see you comment about pvp or better yet get Homer to do it to, we love watching people who played for 10 years plus who die in secounds to new people.

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow I guess I was wrong.... Widowmaker did shut up. Sadly that is typical West Coast PvP. You call them out and they run and hide. :loser:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow I guess I was wrong.... Widowmaker did shut up. Sadly that is typical West Coast PvP. You call them out and they run and hide. :loser:
Sorry my little Fari...you are confused, like usual.

GL is on the radar and will be assimilated into the THC territory holdings shortly. We will leave no survivors. We are dealing with something else first though.

Patience son..patience. We are going to allow you to experience Deja Vu and go all through yet another of your guild's destruction. Lucky you!!

If you can't wait, come over to any WC shard and find me, I will gladly take your insurance for the..what..1000th time? Isn't it wonderful to always know you are my (deleted for family entertainment), no matter what you do? :bowdown:

:drama:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry my little Fari...you are confused, like usual.

GL is on the radar and will be assimilated into the THC territory holdings shortly. We will leave no survivors. We are dealing with something else first though.

Patience son..patience. We are going to allow you to experience Deja Vu and go all through yet another of your guild's destruction. Lucky you!!

If you can't wait, come over to any WC shard and find me, I will gladly take your insurance for the..what..1000th time? Isn't it wonderful to always know you are my (deleted for family entertainment), no matter what you do? :bowdown:

You've got a big mouth. Who are you on Lake Austin?

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You've got a big mouth. Who are you on Lake Austin?
Come to me Lynk. Come to Pac, Sonoma, Napa, Baja. They are all ours, Napa under construction. Lake Austin is next on the chopping block. I will happily shower and share Fari's desolation upon you on any of those 4 shards we now own.

Bring cash, we don't accept any credit.

Or you can wait until we all make it over to GL and then you can quit or go pure trammie. Such is the power of THC/WAKA/$C$. But at least you get to play until we assimilate your beloved shard.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come to me Lynk. Come to Pac, Sonoma, Napa, Baja. They are all ours, Napa under construction. Lake Austin is next on the chopping block. I will happily shower and share Fari's desolation upon you on any of those 4 shards we now own.

Bring cash, we don't accept any credit.

Or you can wait until we all make it over to GL and then you can quit or go pure trammie. Such is the power of THC/WAKA/$C$. But at least you get to play until we assimilate your beloved shard.

Sonoma and Baja are only "yours" because nobody plays the shards.

I have characters on Napa, Pacific, and Lake Austin. Would gladly kill you on any of them.

ICQ 270541075.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I have characters on Napa, Pacific, and Lake Austin. Would gladly kill you on any of them.

ICQ 270541075.
Love this stuff.... I just hope that he actually takes Lynk up on his challange.... because Lynk will "record" it for us and then we can all get a good laugh at him getting his ars handed to him....

:D

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lynk could always just ask Lordstrom about Widow Maker, I believe they played together on Sonoma for a while.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

ICQ 270541075.
Lynk baby..and here we thought you were intelligent. I am so disappointed.

Why do you think our shards have nothing but us left on them (besides the folks of trammel)? Because we killed and drove all competetion off the shard.

All shards we now control USED to have thriving populations in Fel. Now they are all empty and completely devoid of targets for us. GL is shortly to follow suit. Nothing personal, you just provide us with a targets for a while. The end product is you and yours end up xferring off shard or quitting, then we move to the next shard.

Given our 100% success record against zergs far superior to yours...Yes, you SHOULD be very afraid.

As said previously..pray..pray real hard that we do not come to GL too soon, as your game lives will be forever altered once we arrive. Most people just quit. :sad2:

Feel free to look us up on Pac/Napa/Baja/Sonoma, Lynk. Just ask around for the most hated people in all the game and the survivors will point a bony finger our way. Make sure you bring lots of cash. No whining allowed.

I

IMTHEWHITERABBIT

All shards we now control USED to have thriving populations in Fel. Now they are all empty and completely devoid of targets for us. GL is shortly to follow suit. Nothing personal, you just provide us with a targets for a while. The end product is you and yours end up xferring off shard or quitting, then we move to the next shard.

Given our 100% success record against zergs far superior to yours...Yes, you SHOULD be very afraid.

As said previously..pray..pray real hard that we do not come to GL too soon, as your game lives will be forever altered once we arrive. Most people just quit. :sad2:

Please reference the following post:

http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-great-lakes/244165-return-ult-=tp=.html

More likely you will be assimilated into the cock roach horde, known as DC.

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lynk baby..and here we thought you were intelligent. I am so disappointed.

Why do you think our shards have nothing but us left on them (besides the folks of trammel)? Because we killed and drove all competetion off the shard.

Feel free to look us up on Pac/Napa/Baja/Sonoma, Lynk. Just ask around for the most hated people in all the game and the survivors will point a bony finger our way. Make sure you bring lots of cash. No whining allowed.
Lets take a look at the shards you claim to "dominate" (and yes I laughed as I typed that).

Sonoma: Lowest shard around period. Only guild in Fel is COP, which is like DC, but smaller and crappier. Good win there. (and that is sarcasm incase you can't tell)

Baja: Only fel guild there is Spawners Inc. Wow you beat a spawning trammi guild. I am sure that was hard.

Napa: A shard so full of RPers on the stratics board it even says "Come for the RPers." Good job on beating a bunch of RPers in PvP. Did you RP with them after you PvPed with them?

Pac: Don't know don't care. Maybe there was some compition there for you, but given the other shards you selected I doubt it.

The difference with CREW is we auctually like PvP. Win lose or draw we LOVE a good fight. So I will ask you again PLEASE put up or shut up, but considering your guys adversion to GOOD compition I doubt we will see any of you on GL with in the next 7-54 years.

I really think Widow Maker is Tami because lies spew off of his keyboard as much as they spew off of Tami's.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL Fari...you getting upset? You are just too easy... :sad2:

Sonoma..When we got there COP would easily field 20-40 people at any given time. We came. They died. All gone.

Pac. When we got there, CD and the trammie alliance would field 20-40 people at a time. We came. They died. All gone.

Baja..to easy to even talk about. We came. All gone.

Napa..work in progress but opponents field anywhere from 10-30. Soon to be all gone.

All comers to any of our shards..like (LOLOL) DC..All Dead. All Gone.

We are coming for you, Fari. The bad thing is..there is absolutely nothing you or your guild can do to stop the slaughter..once it begins.... and you know it.

Sleep well :)

I

IMTHEWHITERABBIT

Sonoma..When we got there COP would easily field 20-40 people at any given time. We came. They died. All gone.

Pac. When we got there, CD and the trammie alliance would field 20-40 people at a time. We came. They died. All gone.

Napa..work in progress but opponents field anywhere from 10-30. Soon to be all gone.

We are coming for you, Fari. The bad thing is..there is absolutely nothing you or your guild can do to stop the slaughter..once it begins.... and you know it.

Yayaya, same old crap different day. Many have said they would come and own Great Lakes, but nobody has been able. Bring your little rag tag group of gimp pvper's over and let the games begin.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wonder if widow maker has ever considered that the games population has dwindled to a point that pvp is a scouting game anymore. More than likely these guilds he has claimed they made leave or quit, just simply became inactive.

As farimir said, we love a good fight, and i pray you guys come to GL if you can provide some action. we aren't as active because its hard to get the only other guild here (dc) to fight consistently without going to tram after dieing, or just "trying to bore us by not pvping" You bring action, and we'll be there.

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Wow another Tami lie.... COP has NEVER fielded 20-40 ppl... The MOST I have ever seen them field is 20 MAX, usually 8-10. Anyways I am heading to bed, but I will say my prayers for you to come to GL, but I am sure they will go unanswered.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Waiting for that ICQ Widow.... I can fight you on Pac, LA, or Napa.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Waiting for that ICQ Widow.... I can fight you on Pac, LA, or Napa.
Lynk baby..you should know better. Smarter than the average bear folks stopped using ICQ when is was bought out by the Russians.

Just come to Pac on any given evening and ask in GC for any THC. If I am not there, you can count on many duel accepts from THC.

If I am there, well..that is your bad luck.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lynk baby..you should know better. Smarter than the average bear folks stopped using ICQ when is was bought out by the Russians.

Just come to Pac on any given evening and ask in GC for any THC. If I am not there, you can count on many duel accepts from THC.

Attention PvPers: This is what dodging looks like.

S

SugarSmacks

Woooa im game

BUt please dont wait until i flag you then run behind 15 of your friends then complain about me not chasing you.

Since i will ping twice what i ping here i dont think taking the fight to the arena is asking much. I mean we both know i will ping slow, do you really need to run away too?

Please bring many friends too, the humiliation should be humorous.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woooa im game

BUt please dont wait until i flag you then run behind 15 of your friends then complain about me not chasing you.

Since i will ping twice what i ping here i dont think taking the fight to the arena is asking much. I mean we both know i will ping slow, do you really need to run away too?

Please bring many friends too, the humiliation should be humorous.
LOL..we were slaughtering the general populace all day and night yesterday on Pac, Baja and Napa.

Was on just to see if little Lynkie or anyone else wanted to try and get froggy at all. No such luck..no show from these blowholes. We had folks watching GC on all shards and not a peep from these little chicks. We all know Sugar and Fari will not show up..being cowards and all..but we at least expected Lynkie.

Is this what we can expect when we claim GL?? Are you just going to run away , tails firmly tucked, and hide?

Come on girls..you issued the challenge...are you scared sweeties?

It won't hurt that much. You can just get ressed and slink back off into **** poor pvper group you belong too. Short some cash, of course.

I know you don't need to be told this..but you can always continue playing just in Tram...just sayin'...

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please reference the following post:

http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-great-lakes/244165-return-ult-=tp=.html

More likely you will be assimilated into the cock roach horde, known as DC.

Highly doubt it, since the sole goal will be the complete destruction of DC as a functioning entity on yet another shard claimed as ours. We destroy zergs...period.

We will not stop until they are utterly wiped out. It is the entire reason for coming to GL. No mercy, no quarter. ALL DC quit or move off shard. It is what we do, there is no other possible outcome.

The smaller guilds..those who show they have at least an understanding of pvp skills MAY be tested and MAY be allowed to join, although I doubt we can find but one..maybe two people who we can teach up to our level. Players, at our superior level, are just hard to find so there are generally no guild additions from other shards, sorry to say. Someone considered has to beat 2 out of 3 of the top guildies. As expected, that simply does not happen very often, at all.

The rest, well..what can I say..play Tram only, quit or move off shard.

Aren't we just sweethearts :heart:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was on just to see if little Lynkie or anyone else wanted to try and get froggy at all. No such luck..no show from these blowholes. We had folks watching GC on all shards and not a peep from these little chicks. We all know Sugar and Fari will not show up..being cowards and all..but we at least expected Lynkie.
Are you serious dude? pac and napa are dead. Why would I log on to those servers unless I know there is a fight. You refuse to ICQ me or make any effort to contact me. I will decimate you on pacific, but I'm not going to spend my play time logged in to a dead server waiting for you to run your mouth in gen chat.

And don't give me any nonsense about no icq or messenger programs.

scurred bro?

Edit* I was actually Napa last night and killed 2 Sl by myself on top of the winery. The rest were on dismount archers and didn't even carry tele scrolls.

Since you refuse to list your character names, I guess I wouldn't know if you were one of them.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you serious dude? pac and napa are dead. Why would I log on to those servers unless I know there is a fight. You refuse to ICQ me or make any effort to contact me. I will decimate you on pacific, but I'm not going to spend my play time logged in to a dead server waiting for you to run your mouth in gen chat.

And don't give me any nonsense about no icq or messenger programs.

scurred bro?

Edit* I was actually Napa last night and killed 2 Sl by myself on top of the winery. The rest were on dismount archers and didn't even carry tele scrolls.

Since you refuse to list your character names, I guess I wouldn't know if you were one of them.

Linkie baby..still you disappoint. LOL if you think any of us are in Sl. Killing two or twelve Sl is like spitting..everyone can do it.

As I told you before..and do not make me repeat myself again or I shall be forced to thwack your man bits...just GC ask for THC/WAKA/ or $C$. Any of us will be more than glad to stomp you, yet again.

Please..try thinking..it is pretty cool.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are these guys on GL yet, i'm ready to do something besides the DC spawn.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I told you before..and do not make me repeat myself again or I shall be forced to thwack your man bits...just GC ask for THC/WAKA/ or $C$. Any of us will be more than glad to stomp you, yet again.
*yawn*

Dodge more.

I

IMTHEWHITERABBIT

Personally i havent seen tami use a dragon in pvp for weeks, but its ok were used to your outright lies by now. Everyone saw her kill you 1v1 on her mystic mage, the laughs continue.

Do you ever notice when you use the words pvp you always have to use the words we with it? Mostly because you cant do anything alone lol. While you have to complain about group size at every single turn, its pretty obvious you will never be able to do anything by yourself. I would say HEY lets go to the arena, but you will just disappear completly then lol!

Btw you again and thats what the 3rd time you did it in 3 days, completly abandon your champ because you cant fight back, your guild is too busy running away, then you wish to complain someone killed your champ LOL!

Like Farimir it is humorous to see you comment about pvp or better yet get Homer to do it to, we love watching people who played for 10 years plus who die in secounds to new people.

Rouge it makes me laugh at how delusional you really are. CREW always fights out number at a 2 to 1 if not 3 to 1 margin. Than Tami claims ownage by the cock roach horde. I guess the only way to put you down is to prove it.

DC VENT VS CREW VENT. We raided DC doing despise. Nope we didn’t walk out with the scrolls but we sure killed a lot of you.

I

IMTHEWHITERABBIT

Another big fight and a loss for DC in fire. Let the crying begin, Scarface crying about us having 20. Well here is the pic....

S

SugarSmacks

LOL LYNK, take a little closer look at that picture, it shows you in the afk channel.

LOL i bet your the new redstone guy and yes im really starting to believe the pacific guy.

Its got to be hard to find a fight when your allied with 75% of everyone LOL

Rabbit commenting about pvp when he will never fight anyone is on the grounds of farimir and redstone lol.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lynk ..baby...say it's not so!!

My boys tell me you showed up with a cpl pals in Napa and got...well..nevermind..we all know how that is going to turn out every time.

Although I missed the fun, I do tip my hat to you for showing up. It is far more than 99.9999999% of supposed pvpers will do.

Ok..you got a pair :)

:thumbup:

Won't stop what will happen to your entire shard though..nothing personal.

I

IMTHEWHITERABBIT

Rabbit commenting about pvp when he will never fight anyone is on the grounds of farimir and redstone lol.
Hers is a guy that takes a beating on a red mage, and has to switch to a blue to stand around in guard zone, and should he flag by mistake or is losing, its off to the elf city to wait 2 min. Sure you know all to well about PVP. You got great GAME.

S

SugarSmacks

Hers is a guy that takes a beating on a red mage, and has to switch to a blue to stand around in guard zone, and should he flag by mistake or is losing, its off to the elf city to wait 2 min. Sure you know all to well about PVP. You got great GAME.
You commenting on pvp when you wont even show without 10 other people is hillarious.

It is funny watching you comment on pvp then cower in my presence.
The arena is always open when you actually learn to try to fight back lol.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You commenting on pvp when you wont even show without 10 other people is hillarious.

It is funny watching you comment on pvp then cower in my presence.
The arena is always open when you actually learn to try to fight back lol.
But the arena is only a comfortable option against people you feel won't break your constant nb/es sp spam right? Its so funny watching you pick on people that are slower casters, and avoid me like the plague Joseph.

Off to Elf City with you.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lynk ..baby...say it's not so!!

My boys tell me you showed up with a cpl pals in Napa and got...well..nevermind..we all know how that is going to turn out every time.

Although I missed the fun, I do tip my hat to you for showing up. It is far more than 99.9999999% of supposed pvpers will do.

Ok..you got a pair :)

:thumbup:

Won't stop what will happen to your entire shard though..nothing personal.
Are you serious?

I logged on to Napa (by myself) and spent 5 minutes spamming in gen chat. The only response to me was a unanimous agreement that you would NEVER EVER fight me by yourself. No fight took place, and as a result I did not die.

I then logged on to Pacific, and received a similar reply. No one had any idea who you actually were, but confirmed my suspicion that everyone in your guild is garbage and would never actually fight me 1 v 1.

Lastly, I logged on to Lake Austin and no one even knew who you were.

Basically, I ask you to ICQ me to arrange a fight and you dodge. You tell me "just log on my shard and gchat me bro" and I do, you dodge.

You're garbage, and I will skull **** you if you ever do nut up and even try to fight me.

I

IMTHEWHITERABBIT

So which is it Joe. I've shown that DC will not fight without having superior numbers. When you’re not sure of something you resort to doing what you do best. LYING.

Do you ever notice when you use the words pvp you always have to use the words we with it? Mostly because you cant do anything alone lol. While you have to complain about group size at every single turn, its pretty obvious you will never be able to do anything by yourself. I would say HEY lets go to the arena, but you will just disappear completly then lol!.
When are you ever in Fel with less than 10 people Joe? NEVER. You talk a good game about pvping but you don’t back it up well. I complain about group size because the cock roach horde thinks they can pvp.

It was not all that long ago that you’re where running around on a blue tamer with an all blesses suit trying to pvp. Or your blue hide and peek archer. It’s funny that a guy like you that has been playing almost from the beginning didn’t find any skill to a gimp template came along that you could play. I am not sure if your bitter cause you played the game for so long and where nothing more than a big trammie or the fact that homer and I came along and showed DC how to pvp.

and you should use spell check

I

IMTHEWHITERABBIT

HAHAHA, The cock roach Queen is never alone. Everyone knows that. She may have gotten the money shot from the gank, but not in a 1v1. Resort to lying again to make yourself feel better. You and Tami do have a lot in common.

S

SugarSmacks

So lets evaluate where we are......

We have rabbit claiming to have taught us how to pvp...which by the way my guild is still laughing about that and homer lol.
Neither of them was really even worth listening too, in all honesty it was Stuck who we listened to, because he was one of the very few people who when we fought didnt just die lol.

Oh we have Xavier demanding i fight him again, especially funny since the last time he died 1v1 fighting me on the winery in front of about 10 people. But of course i just owe him a fight everyday lol, its honestly becoming less and less entertaining to fight him as you can tell he gets more devoted to speedhacking and scripting o well....now he dies like farimir.

You would think that if you were going to be such whiners you actually would be good at fighting.

Its pointless to continue arguing as you are zerglings who will never step forward except to die.

I

IMTHEWHITERABBIT

Its pointless to continue arguing as you are zerglings who will never step forward except to die.
So let’s evaluate where we are...... You really need to stop posting, the more you post the more you become a lying POS. Even with me posting that Dc runs twice as many if not more than crew you still continue to lie. Dc is a zergling guild and you son never run by yourself, except to the elf city. Your guild is full of week players that if caught alone they die. No one except you is going to argue this point.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh we have Xavier demanding i fight him again, especially funny since the last time he died 1v1 fighting me on the winery in front of about 10 people. But of course i just owe him a fight everyday lol, its honestly becoming less and less entertaining to fight him as you can tell he gets more devoted to speedhacking and scripting o well....now he dies like farimir.

Lol.. I LOVE IT JOE. that was your ONLY kill, and you will hold onto it forever because you know, that kill was before they nerfed mysticism and i couldn't pull outta the dbl fizzle with a trigger at the end. I've even posted 1v1 kills in which i chased you into the middle of nowhere to kill you, and you claim its a gank. You are about as delusional as your voice is creepy and demented.

Keep avoiding me, the only time you flag to me is when someone else already is attacking me and you think you have me lined up for a kill. When I pull out, you run and hide or hoof it to Elf City.

You throw out accusations pretty easy for someone that avoids any type of pvp with me like the plague. But you know... its less and less entertaining to fight me since you straight up accept the fact that you will die and don't take the chance. later sssuperssspot, and keep dodging me bro.

Think i'll fire up the good ole video recorder again, should be entertaining if it doesn't lag me out. Think i'm gunna name change one of my chars and dress him differently so you flag me... since that might be the only way for you to quit your cowardice.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last night I witnessed Granak destroy Wetspot. Granak is a regular wrestle mage, Wetspot a mystic. on the winery wetspot goes protection, and then teleports all the way to elf city running away from a 1 v 1.

Don't call it a gank, you were blue and in guard zone.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How is the PVP on this shard? Been making extra chars on the shards that I normally play when there isn't any action, and lately it's been dead, so I have extra chars that I'm thinking about transferring to other shards. Currently have chars on Atl, LA, Sonoma, and a couple Asian shards.

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sugar baby, you are welcome to try to come back over to sonoma, pac, baja, legends and try me again...any time at all.

Hell..I paid for a whole new suit with just the insurance I got off you the last time you decided you wanted to be froggy and try real pvp.

I am thinking it is time for us to pay a visit to GL and drive you girls off yet another shard.

We are unmatched in destroying zerg guilds.

well here we are 1 month later at you and your buddies are still hiding in fear on the west coast shards. When ever you all grow a pair feel free to xfer over. We will be waiting....... and waiting, and waiting.

S

SugarSmacks

I still cant find Lynk to fight him, the more shards i create characters on the harder he is to find.

Pretty soon he will be challenging me from Mugen and telling me what a coward i am for not being there. :thumbdown:

Its pretty sad rabbit posts a pretty clear screenshot of you sitting in their vent but all of a sudden you have poof disappeared. But much like rabbit i suppose when it comes to counting on just yourself i would be quiet too.

Im still getting a kick out the fact you guys like to talk then wont fight 1v1 then challenge us to group fights (because lets face it thats all you will do) and how does that work out? I swear you all must have died 15 deep last night, and then to top it off you send a guildy into a grinder who says its all clear to have 3 more guildys follow in and die instantly.

The only way im dying over here is of laughter and please have Farimir comment more on pvp it will just add to it LOLOL!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still cant find Lynk to fight him, the more shards i create characters on the harder he is to find.

Pretty soon he will be challenging me from Mugen and telling me what a coward i am for not being there. :thumbdown:
Seriously?

Dorinda and I challenged you on Friday night. We showed up and jumped off mount at the arenas and you had 6 people gank us on foot.

Pull your head out of your ass Kraz, you're still a stealthing pop shot archer and that is all you'll ever be.

S

SugarSmacks

Seriously?

Dorinda and I challenged you on Friday night. We showed up and jumped off mount at the arenas and you had 6 people gank us on foot.

Pull your head out of your ass Kraz, you're still a stealthing pop shot archer and that is all you'll ever be.
6 People? That must be that crew math of multiplying your opponent by 2 then complain they may have achieved more numbers than you.

Perhaps if you tried to discuss the rules instead of spouting profanity every other word with me you would have found me more tolerant about immediatly ending your life.