• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning vet, got PvP?

S

SugarSmacks

No **** and he talks about others offscreening which is all he does in a 1 v 1
LOL the last days i saw you play was nothing but a trail of corpses from me. But honestly no one cares that ive killed you, or would kill you tomorrow, lol no one cares because everyones done it. Make sure though you save that pic of killing me, you wont get another lol!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually i pvpd long before you played, i took an extended abscence from fel after they invented tram. I had alot going on and fighting the new mass zerg guild that had just come to fel then (BC) wasnt on the agenda. Besides at the time i was getting tired of adjusting my template just to change up. I mean if you think that time of 20 naked word of death mages at a moongate was talent then lol. I think the only thing that even encouraged me to want to bother making a suit was imbuing, because before it the only people who had decent ones were duping barbed kits.

I dont care what you think of me, for what ive seen fighting you, you sure arent memerable like the people before that were mentioned.

BTW next time theres a shard with a pvp event (that you have so many chars on so many shards lol) try entering, instead of standing in the crowd lol.
You've spewed this crap so much that I think you're actually starting to believe your own BS.

You're awful, you've always been awful, you'll always be awful. You didn't PvP until you could spam MA/NB, don't bother denying it.

S

SugarSmacks

You've spewed this crap so much that I think you're actually starting to believe your own BS.

You're awful, you've always been awful, you'll always be awful. You didn't PvP until you could spam MA/NB, don't bother denying it.
I honestly dont know how you avoiding pvp really gives you the right to judge others. I mean lets look at you and Malador.

Both want to examine everything and everybody but you cant find either if your life depended on it.

You can tell people that your opinion counts but let me evaluate what i have seen of you.

When i came to atl there was a pvp event not shortly after, your whole guild whined and cried about it, but then not a single one of them entered. I cant find a fight with you but i hear your on what 20 shards. Heck i swear you need all those shards to move around when a fight develops on the one your on. I could care less of your avoidance to pvp or Malador like avoidance to it. But the fact you judge others when youve been equated to the pvp ability of a popsicle then yea.

It must be fun now having to suck up to prom to play LOL. I mean you couldnt cut it, heck i dropped Pug 3 times in less than 20 mins the other day in Despie lol. But hey, talk about pvp like your good at it, or better yet, tell me how i wasnt there but i know all of these people that played before you, or better yet, when one of them makes a short return, how they instantly know me.

Heres the diff, your going to make an excuse why you cant fight me, LOL, meanwhile im looking to fight anyone, because you were too busy making excuses. <--- fit Malador there too

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When i came to atl there was a pvp event not shortly after, your whole guild whined and cried about it, but then not a single one of them entered.
Good story Kraz, you sound like you believe it.

Is this the ATL PvP Tourny you're talking about? Which corpse are you?

Any time you ever want a full template duel, because I know you will never mage 5, ICQ me 270541075. If you want to duel for gold, you'll need to get a broker because I know you never pay.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good story Kraz, you sound like you believe it.

Is this the ATL PvP Tourny you're talking about? Which corpse are you?

Any time you ever want a full template duel, because I know you will never mage 5, ICQ me 270541075. If you want to duel for gold, you'll need to get a broker because I know you never pay.
Lawls, they have a new arena thing to play with and they still use that stupid house. Did the same thing on gl a while back was awesome, almost got me disqualified from the tourney lol.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually i was in the tourny inside. You were too busy complaining to enter. LOL.

Who wants to bet here comes either a nox dexxer of some variety or a nox pure mage or a nox necro, lord knows if you want to fight me mystic vs mystic we can go right now.

Im fairly certain by watching your guilds playstyle you will find the most gimp template to play (bestial suit too).

And i LOVE the fact your complaining about mystic mages 5 nerfs in LOLOLOLOLOL!

BTW you are pathetic enough to need Aekyo to play your account because any person that has spent more than a day in fel knows you dont fight anyone without running away, lol!

LOL NICE CROPPED PICTURE, LOL WHAT PROGRAM WE HIDING? LOL
I bet you couldn't even name the guild(s) I'm in, the shard(s) I play, or even a character's name without searching all of my posts for screenshots.

Kraz, you are not good. If you want a duel it is either a pure mage, or a full template field fight in an enclosed space.

iamSnippa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL NICE CROPPED PICTURE, LOL WHAT PROGRAM WE HIDING? LOL
You must be new to windows.
See, theres this feature, if you right click on your taskbar and go to Properties, a magical window will pop up that has a list of options under the "Taskbar" tab, one of these options is "Auto-hide the taskbar". I use this option, always have, always will, gives more space to work with. And just because his taskbar is hidden, doesn't mean that he was trying to hide a program from the screenshot, just that he wants more space on his screen.

Also, last I knew, accusations of the sort you're tossing were not allowed here on stratics.

I hope you've learned something today, perhaps I can teach you more later.

S

SugarSmacks

I bet you couldn't even name the guild(s) I'm in, the shard(s) I play, or even a character's name without searching all of my posts for screenshots.

Kraz, you are not good. If you want a duel it is either a pure mage, or a full template field fight in an enclosed space.
Why would i want to? You are known to avoid more pvp then to actually pvp.
See the difference with people who actually want to pvp is they would be running to find a fight, your just running :/
And btw like i said before, i dont care, your opinion never mattered anyhow lol.

And after fighting Snippa today and seeing him even comment about pvp is lol...you died in 4 secs lol

iamSnippa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And after fighting Snippa today and seeing him even comment about pvp is lol...you died in 4 secs lol
Yeah, that kind of thing happens when you've been away from the game for 6 years and are trying to get rid of the rust, also my last post wasn't actually about pvp if you read it.

I could easily make excuses for not being ready since you didn't wait for a wall to be dropped, but I'll let you have that victory since I did say in chat a couple days ago that if you're going to duel and want certain rules to be followed they should be stated before hand. It's fine, it is the only time anyone from DC will ever duel me. And I seriously hope you took a screenshot of it to cherish forever because your joy over it will not last.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have never run from you 1 v 1 and I never will, Kraz.

You will always be a naked stealth archer taking pop shots and smoke bombing.

M

Malador

LOL the last days i saw you play was nothing but a trail of corpses from me. But honestly no one cares that ive killed you, or would kill you tomorrow, lol no one cares because everyones done it. Make sure though you save that pic of killing me, you wont get another lol!

You are hilarious kid. You have only killed me 1 v 1 once ever and that was with a mystic at their gimpest vs a pure mage and the fight lastest twenty minutes during which you guess what, offscreened dozens of times. I however have taken numerous pics showing me killing you.

M

Malador

Why would i want to? You are known to avoid more pvp then to actually pvp.
See the difference with people who actually want to pvp is they would be running to find a fight, your just running :/
And btw like i said before, i dont care, your opinion never mattered anyhow lol.

The excuses start piling up. That was quick.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Keep it clean and with in the posting rules enforced here on Stratics. If there is any question as to what the rules for posting are, please refer to the Stratics FAQ.

Thank you.

S

SugarSmacks

You are hilarious kid. You have only killed me 1 v 1 once ever and that was with a mystic at their gimpest vs a pure mage and the fight lastest twenty minutes during which you guess what, offscreened dozens of times. I however have taken numerous pics showing me killing you.
LOL ONCE
That fight your referring to was in front of your entire guild. You then summoned two vollems mid fight to my none. But i did kill both vollems and you before the fight was over. The only reason you lasted that long is because you were pathetic enough to need pets lol.
You really just make yourself look more pathetic with each post when it will just be followed by an excuse why you cant put up.
LOL even the website your trying to promote is full of a bunch of people who agree your just as pathetic....the only difference is they were all your guildmates LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

S

SugarSmacks

I have never run from you 1 v 1 and I never will, Kraz.

You will always be a naked stealth archer taking pop shots and smoke bombing.
Honestly i have killed so many different versions of your chars on my mystic i could care less anymore. Although i would be more than happy to fight you some more, you are too busy hiding on some dead shard.

Im sure you are just the king of Origin :gee:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly i have killed so many different versions of your chars on my mystic i could care less anymore. Although i would be more than happy to fight you some more, you are too busy hiding on some dead shard.

*yawn* sounds like a dodge

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Don't you know lynk shaves his chest with a lawn mower.

You've been warned.

M

Malador

LOL ONCE
That fight your referring to was in front of your entire guild. You then summoned two vollems mid fight to my none. But i did kill both vollems and you before the fight was over. The only reason you lasted that long is because you were pathetic enough to need pets lol.
You really just make yourself look more pathetic with each post when it will just be followed by an excuse why you cant put up.
LOL even the website your trying to promote is full of a bunch of people who agree your just as pathetic....the only difference is they were all your guildmates LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
The fight I refer to had nothing but random spectators that happened to see me chasing you around yew. There were zero vollums involved and in any case I have never pvped with more than one. I did posess two but one was on my red mage and one was on my blue mage Also the reason I lasted so long is because you suck even on a mystic at their gimpest. As for me not putting up lets be serious. The one time you actually dueled me on equal terms you got smoked in mere seconds. You make yourself look more pathetic pretending you have ever been anything but a coward.

M

mucous_membrains

OK, just got back in game from a 3 year abscence, and first let me say...WTF. It took me 10 phone calls to support and two ingame gm pages on a trial acct before they even found my old acct. I started playing in 2000 and played almost daily until 2008 then I went to WoW for awhile, but recently decided to check out UO. These ******* couldnt even find my old billing history and they had no problem telling me each time I called that they were very sorry but my acct was unrecoverable...... and I`m thinking...dont these idiots back anything up. That was a two week ordeal but they finally found it, and my chars were still there and only 2 chars had no armor and my house is gone, but Im pretty sure I banked most of my important items.
Anyhow, wtf is this surge mana, brittle bs ??? This game was at its best when gm armor was the best you could have, right around pub 15-16... i prefer 16. But heck, my chars are irrelevant as they are now and looks like you have to buy the expansion if u plan on pvping and not dieing. The devs have givin all the crybaby trammelites everything they wanted and there is no reason to even go to fel, cept to mine resources. That is why all these UO free shards are popping up that resemble "T2a" .
Today every1 walks around with totems,quivers, tangles and all sorts of ******** crap and couple that with the customer support its no wonder this game is in the state it is today. Glad to see Mal, Cetric and Zoo still play, we`ll havta hook up. Good Luck Reactivating Zoo.

iamSnippa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MMOs change, that's just the way it is. You have to adapt, if you don't or you can't, then MMOs are not for you.
Though many things have changed in UO, much has remained the same.

Plenty of reason to go to fel.

I haven't seen Zoo in game yet.

M

mucous_membrains

MMOs change, that's just the way it is. You have to adapt, if you don't or you can't, then MMOs are not for you.
Are you serious? Wish someone had told me that 11 years ago. I was merely reflecting back to when this game was most active.

M

Malador

Though many things have changed in UO, much has remained the same.

Plenty of reason to go to fel.

I haven't seen Zoo in game yet.

NONSENSE. mucous_membrains hit the nail on the head. The game was way better back then which is proven by the number of active players on every shard then vs now. If this game were still worthwhile games like wow would not have all the subscribers. This game started to die when trammel and permanent stat loss were introduced and it died a little more with each expansion. In my opinion it has been especially badly managed ever since ea took it away from the author. EA managed it with profit the only concern. The author managed it to make a good game and a buck. Just my two cents.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
NONSENSE. mucous_membrains hit the nail on the head. The game was way better back then which is proven by the number of active players on every shard then vs now. If this game were still worthwhile games like wow would not have all the subscribers. This game started to die when trammel and permanent stat loss were introduced and it died a little more with each expansion. In my opinion it has been especially badly managed ever since ea took it away from the author. EA managed it with profit the only concern. The author managed it to make a good game and a buck. Just my two cents.
You really could argue that the game was better in the day, because more people played. You don't necessarily have to attribute the lack of players to the content. UO is 14 years old, it won't always hold players attention. All it takes is a major change and people don't want to work at it anymore.

M

Malador

You really could argue that the game was better in the day, because more people played. You don't necessarily have to attribute the lack of players to the content. UO is 14 years old, it won't always hold players attention. All it takes is a major change and people don't want to work at it anymore.
I was kind of saying both Cetric. Yes it was certainly better back when you could find people everywhere just because you could find people everywhere but I was also saying that I think there are less people playing because of several massive changes. I think every time we go through a major change in how the game works many people lose interest.

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only remaining FS! that still play are Puni (Pandora), myself, and Dorinda. I haven't seen neo in a long time. Cheech used to log in but I haven't seen him in a while. I'm in a guild with Dorinda on a couple shards and I see her name pop up on the guild roster but never see her in game.

I still have the deed to the guild stone in my bank.

The peon that you're talking about Kraz is not the real peon. The real peon does not play ever.

And yes, LD is on every east coast server and most west coast.
Cheech gave me a lot of his items and dropped his houses then quit a few months ago.

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only time things are fun on this shard are if the numbers are about equal and the fight is about fighting.. not choke points or fielding till some pvm task is accomplished.

To Wetspot, the main reason our guilds joined up was to compete with your ever increasing numbers. Don't blame us for the death of this shard. DC's mentality mixed with the not very well thought out mysticism update did that. Find the most simplified thing to do to win and have the entire guild do it (cleansing winds/hailstorm/protection/stoneform x15+)... If things were actually skill based again this zerg fighting might actually be enjoyable because your guilds flaws would be obvious.

M

Malador

The only time things are fun on this shard are if the numbers are about equal and the fight is about fighting.. not choke points or fielding till some pvm task is accomplished.

To Wetspot, the main reason our guilds joined up was to compete with your ever increasing numbers. Don't blame us for the death of this shard. DC's mentality mixed with the not very well thought out mysticism update did that. Find the most simplified thing to do to win and have the entire guild do it (cleansing winds/hailstorm/protection/stoneform x15+)... If things were actually skill based again this zerg fighting might actually be enjoyable because your guilds flaws would be obvious.
That is another point. It was way more fun when there were more people but also when they were not all in a couple of guilds and they were not all playing the same template.

Crak Lord

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WoW...hello GL people..Hello to all that member me.. :p

Wow look at that join date 2004 lol wowzers...i had another account i made in 2003 :{

S

SugarSmacks

Every spell you just complained about has a HUGE casting timer. Are those spells the reason i constantly and i mean CONSTANTLY destroy you 1v1 on a mage?

I guess UO was only fun when you could field 20 people withering a 1 tile spot. LOL

You have personally shown as your zerg decreases you are a non factor.

I long for the day when EA decides to stop the massive speed abuse in this game because we can expect you to quit completly.

And while its true you have played a mage maybe 3 times the time i have it can also be said i can be expected to stomp you everytime.

Now go back to complaining about splintering weapons because actually learning to fight wasnt something you actually had on the agenda. SPEEDER AWAY!!!!

BTW i am sorry you people are so horrible at pvp. It is pretty obvious if you cant have a speeder and a two button template thats overpowered you will just find a different game. O NOS! im crying inside rofl

S

SugarSmacks

QUOTE]

This is your way of saying you only want to fight when you can run. And run you do, in fact i would say you make the top 3 offenders on Great Lakes to abuse a speed program. I guess you can say this makes you good because basically all you have done is exploited a game mechanic over and over to get kills because honestly you arent good.

Its disappointing to see Cheech hand such an obvious cheat all his stuff, because lets face it you are, i can at ANY time ask ANY player in fel name the top 3 speed hackers on GL and your name always comes up.

Its completly disappointing EA will not take a stance and do something about people like you, but im sure if they realize how many people blatant cheats like you drive from the game im sure they would instantly.

Stratics i know you wont like me for pointing a finger but you know what i hope you and a couple gms that are following my every move take note of this, its not like i make this stuff up.

Again your pathetic, your playstyle is beyond pathetic, and the fact you make legit players leave this game because in pvp they have 0% chance to kill you (at least not 1v1 because you just run) or outrun you.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow... you sure are a fan of puni's

Honestly... puni's one of the funnest guys and best team mate players i've played with before. He musta really beat you up for you to be so upset with him. As for the little "zerg decreasing becomming a non factor comment" Are you meaning to say we lose more because we typically play with half or 1/4th the people DC fields? Honestly, you guys die ALOT considering we are almost always outnumbered. The other night we had 6 in terra to 15 of you and while yes we used some fall back and nuke tactics, you guys died ALOT. Hell i think 5 of you died on the same tile back by the balron lol. I had to ask johnny dangerous to check his insurance because he died so many times.

I hope you realize, just because you play a blue in guard zones or a red when you heavily outnumber people (just to run around and hail storm), it doesn't make you big and bad. Your own teammates complain that your always off doing your own thing and not much of a team player, which is pretty obvious with how often you run away to save yourself but leave your guildmates to die. i've always taken a crossheal first, save myself later approach and you are pretty much a polar opposite. You know, someone should tell you its OK to die in a video game. You don't have to run at the first sign of trouble, hit elf city, go hide and unflag on a blue, etc.

I do find it comical though that you come up and talk mad **** to people you know you can kill on your mystic because they aren't that good at a 1v1 casting style, but you never challenge anyone you know you even have a remote chance of dieing to. Its funny, because most of the people you berate are 100% more fun and better teammates than you. As much as your guild dies when zerging it up, and as much as you have to flee when part of that group, i'm surprised you don't realize that.

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's mad I can interrupt him in protection :(. It's my hax I guess :/...

Don't get mad when I point out obvious flaws in the game that are taking creative player skill out of it. I know the majority of your guild's templates are mainly this, honestly it's kind of what we need to get things changed correctly. We need someone abusing these things on a major scale.

I'm surprised you can't admit that the over simplicity of mysticism has improved your mob of people 10 fold.

And taking me on 1v1? lol don't kid yourself. You might come in with a precasted hail storm for the last hit on occasion, but as for flagging me alone it's usually on accident from a hailstorm hit. Then you flee for 2 minutes invisible behind a house somewhere in Yew.

You usually page on me when ever I'm training a character in my house, and I'm still playing so... you should really stop complaining about me supposedly abusing game mechanics.

Stop caring so much about individual players and attempt to better the game as a whole.

S

SugarSmacks

I read the first line of every paragraph and it looked like you avoided the subject completly. It really is pointless to read further as you try to disguise the fact of his constant speed abuse program.

I believe the only time i have seen him at a reasonable speed in UO was when there was a wave of bannings....go figure.

Its funny seeing his guild try to avoid the entire point completly LOL

BTW seeing farimir comment about pvp will never stop being comical.

S

SugarSmacks

He's mad I can interrupt him in protection :(. It's my hax I guess :/...

Don't get mad when I point out obvious flaws in the game that are taking creative player skill out of it. I know the majority of your guild's templates are mainly this, honestly it's kind of what we need to get things changed correctly. We need someone abusing these things on a major scale.

I'm surprised you can't admit that the over simplicity of mysticism has improved your mob of people 10 fold.

And taking me on 1v1? lol don't kid yourself. You might come in with a precasted hail storm for the last hit on occasion, but as for flagging me alone it's usually on accident from a hailstorm hit. Then you flee for 2 minutes invisible behind a house somewhere in Yew.

You usually page on me when ever I'm training a character in my house, and I'm still playing so... you should really stop complaining about me supposedly abusing game mechanics.

Stop caring so much about individual players and attempt to better the game as a whole.
LOL you avoided the whole subject too LOL!
\
And if you think your so good on a mage i will gladly set you straight in the arena in record time.

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Avoiding what? The fact I'm still playing after how many years? ok. Your point is void.

Lets see you respond to anything I've said and tell me I'm wrong.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL you avoided the whole subject too LOL!
\
And if you think your so good on a mage i will gladly set you straight in the arena in record time.
Sugar baby, you are welcome to try to come back over to sonoma, pac, baja, legends and try me again...any time at all.

Hell..I paid for a whole new suit with just the insurance I got off you the last time you decided you wanted to be froggy and try real pvp.

I am thinking it is time for us to pay a visit to GL and drive you girls off yet another shard.

We are unmatched in destroying zerg guilds.

:devil:

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sugar baby, you are welcome to try to come back over to sonoma, pac, baja, legends and try me again...any time at all.

Hell..I paid for a whole new suit with just the insurance I got off you the last time you decided you wanted to be froggy and try real pvp.

I am thinking it is time for us to pay a visit to GL and drive you girls off yet another shard.

We are unmatched in destroying zerg guilds.

Really, I didn't know I played all of those shards. Yea I moved from Sonoma to GL, and had 1 character on Baja, but no other shards.

You have always been bad and always will be bad, but I would love for your little group of punks to xfer over and attempt to PvP, just tell Calisto to watch his mouth because DC likes to page constatnly on people.

Merc tried to xfer over thinking he was top dog, and didn't win one fight, and well you are no where close to Merc's skill level.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh Kraz, just a cute little stealther with a GM composite made out of yew wood.

I just want to scoop you up and put you in my pocket!

S

SugarSmacks

Oh Kraz, just a cute little stealther with a GM composite made out of yew wood.

I just want to scoop you up and put you in my pocket!
With as much as you have to always say, you would think you would appear with more frequency than Hailey's Comet.

Or perhaps your trying to just replace Malador.....your right on track.

S

SugarSmacks

There is no creative skill in abusing a 3rd party program so you can get an edge on an opponent, you take it above abuse to a whole new level of abuse, the kind that gives people a distaste for UO as a whole. Your a parasite. No i dont believe we need them as you say.

You are correct i page, and will continue to do so until a gm decides to do something to one of us. On one side the gm has scanned my comp and KNOWS i NEVER have run crap, kinda hillarious, with the attention i bring upon me i know better than it. Then we have you, a blatent cheater, taking cheating to a whole new level, lets hope the GM decides well.

BTW i dont really care what your template is i will destroy it in the arena where you cant run.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really, I didn't know I played all of those shards. Yea I moved from Sonoma to GL, and had 1 character on Baja, but no other shards.

You have always been bad and always will be bad, but I would love for your little group of punks to xfer over and attempt to PvP, just tell Calisto to watch his mouth because DC likes to page constatnly on people.

Merc tried to xfer over thinking he was top dog, and didn't win one fight, and well you are no where close to Merc's skill level.
Fari. my little ATM, you are obviously still butt hurt over the wupping you received? It's ok little bro..remember..you can just get ressed and try again..like always.

It must really hurt to have been so badly beaten over and over by "You have always been bad and always will be bad" players. What happened there?? LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

With WTFast and such available now to handle the lower pings, best be careful what you wish for.....you KNOW how devestating we are and you KNOW that we would have your entire guild quitting the game or quitting pvp within a month. I'll talk to the gang and see what we can do....

And don't worry about Merc, he is training hard to get up to my level. He will be there soon.

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fari. my little ATM, you are obviously still butt hurt over the wupping you received? It's ok little bro..remember..you can just get ressed and try again..like always.

It must really hurt to have been so badly beaten over and over by "You have always been bad and always will be bad" players. What happened there?? LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

With WTFast and such available now to handle the lower pings, best be careful what you wish for.....you KNOW how devestating we are and you KNOW that we would have your entire guild quitting the game or quitting pvp within a month. I'll talk to the gang and see what we can do....

And don't worry about Merc, he is training hard to get up to my level. He will be there soon.
Talk is cheap, exspecially when you are doing the talking. Either put up or shut up. Sadly, I don't expect you to do either.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

dunno who u are, but i guarantee our guild would destroy you. If you have a char on GL or Atl, i'll fight you anytime. Just step up and try to prove you are anything.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dunno who u are, but i guarantee our guild would destroy you. If you have a char on GL or Atl, i'll fight you anytime. Just step up and try to prove you are anything.
We're talking about it. We already control the entire west coast. Time to expand a bit maybe?

Like I said..be careful what you wish for. You would have absolutely no chance of survival. Just ask Fari, Sugar, etc.....they all know very well what happens to our prey.

Enjoy the game time you have left and pray..pray real hard that we don't choose your shard to start with. Probably not going to do you any good though...

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We're talking about it. We already control the entire west coast. Time to expand a bit maybe?

Like I said..be careful what you wish for. You would have absolutely no chance of survival. Just ask Fari, Sugar, etc.....they all know very well what happens to our prey.

Enjoy the game time you have left and pray..pray real hard that we don't choose your shard to start with. Probably not going to do you any good though...

I pray that you come here. it's only good news to us.

Its either:

A) You guys are good and will give us a good fight against a decent group of pvpers instead of DC's pvm reject zerg thrower army

or:

B) you guys suck and we get to shut you up.

All in all win win situation.