• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Publish 69 - Partial notes

B

Bill Gates OSD

This change is only to active use of the detect hidden skill which uses detectors skill verses targets hide skill. JOAT will not be an issue for players with decent hiding skill and elves only get a bonus to passive detection.

Active use of the detect hidden skill will prevent smoke bombs from re-hiding players once detected.
Bleak I respectfully disagree on the bolded statement above. Make a stealther character and try to stealth in front of any elf at the Yew Felucca gate and you will be revealed 100% of the time, every time.

I Play UO

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Mesanna,

Respectfully, why make this change? I have a character that has GM hiding with items to get him to 120. He also has GM stealth with items to get that to 120. He also has GM magery with items to get that to 115. Does this mean that I won't be able to re-hide, invis myself or use a smoke bomb if an elf passively reveals me for XX time if he has high detecting hidden? If that is so then with this change you are negating or greatly reducing the effectiveness of the 300 skill points that I have invested in these skills.
I think the real issue here is how do you have 120 hiding? You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

B

Bill Gates OSD

I think the real issue here is how do you have 120 hiding? You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.
I know exactly what I'm talking about but my fingers out-ran my brain. :blushing: I have GM stealth, hiding and magery with items to get stealth to 120 and magery to 115. I was thinking stealing but typed hiding. :dunce:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I still think Nerve Strike needs to be more like Armor Ignore.... and have some sort of delay to spam.... like Armor Ignore it should cost double mana if a second use is put into effect too soon after the first.

And did they fix the problem with having the Timer back on Polymorph?????

I certainly hope they fix that I use Polymorph a lot for RP and would hate to go back to having the 2 min timer.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still think Nerve Strike needs to be more like Armor Ignore.... and have some sort of delay to spam.... like Armor Ignore it should cost double mana if a second use is put into effect too soon after the first.

And did they fix the problem with having the Timer back on Polymorph?????

I certainly hope they fix that I use Polymorph a lot for RP and would hate to go back to having the 2 min timer.

Well I don't agree. Where is the double mana cost on spells spammed over and over again...? The thing is not all swings hit, especially against 70 dci and the notorious RNG that makes you miss 5 times in a row.

Nerfing all the warrior specials has already more or less made them roving targets. You nerf them more all you will have on the field is casters and archers. How many warrior types with no casting have you seen on the field?

A little history. The double mana cost specials was put in place (supposedly temporary by Mr Tact) till they fixed the Mana Leech Issue. Back then 1 to 2 hits would give a warrior all the mana he or she needed.

Every one knows mana is one of any warriors weak points and this has been played on from the start. One of the big imbalances in game is that dexers need to balance all 3 stats, where casters only need to be concerned on 2 for the most part.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well I don't agree. Where is the double mana cost on spells spammed over and over again...? The thing is not all swings hit, especially against 70 dci and the notorious RNG that makes you miss 5 times in a row.

Nerfing all the warrior specials has already more or less made them roving targets. You nerf them more all you will have on the field is casters and archers. How many warrior types with no casting have you seen on the field?

A little history. The double mana cost specials was put in place (supposedly temporary by Mr Tact) till they fixed the Mana Leech Issue. Back then 1 to 2 hits would give a warrior all the mana he or she needed.

Every one knows mana is one of any warriors weak points and this has been played on from the start. One of the big imbalances in game is that dexers need to balance all 3 stats, where casters only need to be concerned on 2 for the most part.
That's all well and good but it's hardly playing or PvP to be stuck with some dweeb hitting you every second with Nerve Strike so you can't move or do anything at all... That's not PvP..... that's just lame.

And that is what happens whenever I find myself toe to toe with a dexer anymore.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am fine either way. If they change something like it or not I will adapt.

Just wants to lay some info
Currently on live shards, nerve strike is "bugged" that nerve strike dmg is always at max (25 @ 120 bushido).

On TC nerve strike at 120 does 15-25, so for those who support nerve strike should be kept the way it is to have some time to try to convince the DEVs.

IMO nerve strike is easily the most powerful melee dexer special rightnow. I am glad at least nerve is breakable tho. And I dont think whiffing against mages isnt that big of a deal especially dexers can simply run away and render all mages helpless. And disarming a mage is extremely easy, after that its pretty much always hit nerve.

I Play UO

Visitor
Stratics Veteran

I can nerve strike back to back to back to back to back (5x) on my mystic dexxer. Please try again.

If there is no need for dex as is the case for a 2s weapon, how is mana a weak point?

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Magic Reflect cooldown should be at least 2 minutes, not 30 seconds

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Speaking of cooldowns... What dev thought it was a good idea to make apples go from a 2 minute cool down to ONE EIGHTH the amount of time? That is the most ridiculous nerf vs mages.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Speaking of cooldowns... What dev thought it was a good idea to make apples go from a 2 minute cool down to ONE EIGHTH the amount of time? That is the most ridiculous nerf vs mages.
I prefer it the way it is now.... I don't miss non-stop mortals from archers.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's all well and good but it's hardly playing or PvP to be stuck with some dweeb hitting you every second with Nerve Strike so you can't move or do anything at all... That's not PvP..... that's just lame.

And that is what happens whenever I find myself toe to toe with a dexer anymore.
My god! Samurai Empire came out over 6 years ago. Now nerve strike is an issue? After all the PvP Publishes this snuck through over 6 years???

Nerve strike is only an issue with zerglings, not PvPer's. A pot or a disarm is sufficient. Not to mention a bit of twitch skill. Learn to heal, learn defensive pvp.

I Play UO

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
My god! Samurai Empire came out over 6 years ago. Now nerve strike is an issue? After all the PvP Publishes this snuck through over 6 years???

Nerve strike is only an issue with zerglings, not PvPer's. A pot or a disarm is sufficient. Not to mention a bit of twitch skill. Learn to heal, learn defensive pvp.
Did people have any suit and weapons they wanted six years ago? No.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can nerve strike back to back to back to back to back (5x) on my mystic dexxer. Please try again.

If there is no need for dex as is the case for a 2s weapon, how is mana a weak point?
If you are running a myst Bok, then you are running Mage stats. No different from the old Bok Mages. That makes you a caster , not a dexer. Now if you read the publish notes, you see that they are trying to fix things.

Please try again.. lol. Might try to change your name to "I should play more UO and learn something"

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, is anyone happy with the 30 second cooldown for magic reflect? i think it's way too short, cos i'll be sure to cast it every 30 seconds, it's a level 5 spell so quite hard to interupt and it's way way more effective than greater heal, i think even 2 minutes would be short, possibly should make it even longer, it's the kind of buff that should be casted before battle, not regularly during.

I Play UO

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
If you are running a myst Bok, then you are running Mage stats. No different from the old Bok Mages. That makes you a caster , not a dexer. Now if you read the publish notes, you see that they are trying to fix things.

Please try again.. lol. Might try to change your name to "I should play more UO and learn something"
Interesting since everyone calls them mystic DEXXERS. Looks like all you did was change the subject because you had no logical response. ;)

So, is anyone happy with the 30 second cooldown for magic reflect? i think it's way too short, cos i'll be sure to cast it every 30 seconds, it's a level 5 spell so quite hard to interupt and it's way way more effective than greater heal, i think even 2 minutes would be short, possibly should make it even longer, it's the kind of buff that should be casted before battle, not regularly during.
30 second cooldown is perfect. I would actually like to see a timer placed on the spell as well so that people are not able to run around with it pre-casted. Nobody is going to enter a fight without magic reflect on now...

Anonymoose

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
30 second cooldown is perfect. I would actually like to see a timer placed on the spell as well so that people are not able to run around with it pre-casted. Nobody is going to enter a fight without magic reflect on now...
Agree 100%. Doesn't need to stick too long since it only affects maybe 2-3 spells anyway.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would like a good reason to run around obnoxiously swinging a halbard.

Unfortunately.. there is no reason to use a hally over a wooden stick(bokuto). Which i must say, is pretty dumb.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To make a point, I play a bok mystic as well... I do run mage stats but the spells I actually cast are Spell Plague (doh), slow, purge magic and spell trigger after I just got done insta-killing a noob :thumbsup:. I wouldnt call myself a caster.

HOWEVER, mana is probably the least of my concern.

Bok mystic is gimp, but all you got is the same 1001 trick to kill someone. It's extremely easy to survive for any decent PvPer 1v1 that doesnt go "oh **** I AM GONNA DIE IM GONNA DIE OMFG SP NERVE!!!!!11".

It's really only an issue when running in a zerg. (oh and for newbies thar doesnt know how to PvP and panic when they cant just run the other way straight line)

Nerf it anyway they want, I will adapt. Archery are myst mages are simply that much more effective if you know how to play it. Melee dexers already got enough stick IMO. Just for the record, nerve strike in its original form when it was released does Wep Dmg + 25 Nerve Dmg + 3 second unbreakable paralyze... and it is now Wep Dmg + 15-25 Nerve + 2 second breakable Paralyze.

Nerve has already taken a damage nerf and an effect nerf already, I dont see how much further the nerf can go.

There are worse issues in PvP.

Anonymoose

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
@ Cetric GL -

"Please nerf Paper, it is wayyyy too overpowered. But leave Scissors alone, it is fine like it is.
Signed-
Rock"

LOL!

A

A Rev

Bleak I respectfully disagree on the bolded statement above. Make a stealther character and try to stealth in front of any elf at the Yew Felucca gate and you will be revealed 100% of the time, every time.
You dont know what your talking about...or you dont read.

Passive detect is what an elf does, it uses no active skill and as such you will be abe to re-hide instantly.

Active detect, which uses the detect hidden skill, will prevent you from entering stealth.

Its about due, the timer on detect made it useless when the stealther could insta hide after.

I Play UO

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Nerve has already taken a damage nerf and an effect nerf already, I dont see how much further the nerf can go.

There are worse issues in PvP.
Really? You must be blind then. Para blow barely stuns longer and does what? 20 damage if you're lucky? And that's only if the lightning goes off. Nerve strike itself does more than that, let alone the extra damage. Not to mention the fact that you can double nerve strike before the para even ends. I should not need to carry a trap box because of one overpowered weapon. Also, I would like to know what "worse issues" there are in PvP. As far as I'm concerned, nerve strike is in the top 5, just behind a cure pot timer. Keep in mind I have a mystic dexxer that uses a bokuto, so I know how stupid it is. And no, it is not easy to live against one, especially if you're outnumbered.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

It is an issue because people make it an issue... apparently my shard is full of Zerglings then... because they constantly spam NS.... over and over and over and over until you are dead.... course these are also the same folk who "float" over every obstacle in game as well.... but with the floating and the constant NS it's impossible to actually PvP against them...

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont know what kind of "detection" they mentioned was added in this last patch, but im all up for it if they would add something for real this time. It's terrible that 99% of the people that do pvp are using cheat engine or some kinda speedhack now. Seriously GMs or Devs or whatever yall need to get something that detects this **** and auto bans as soon as it detects a 3rd party program that violates the ToS. Did I mention "AUTO BANS"? I'm not talking about this, report here/report there crap. I want to see something done and that seems to be the only solution, to set it so these players get auto banned. I don't even care if there players I may know in-game, im tired of these people in general getting the unfair advantage over the average player trying to play fair.

~ADD DETECTION FOR THIRD PARTY PROGRAMS THAT AUTO BANS UPON USE~

I dont know how much clearer I can put it, compare todays pvping though in UO to about 4-5 years ago and its a huge difference. Today you see people literally flying across the damn screen, and it's not only the unfair advantage for others but its also causing us to lag like a mother when were on the same screen. Please do something already, that's what we pay you for.

EDIT: Gotta love how it auto takes out one curse word and leaves the other? Good god lol.

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like a good reason to run around obnoxiously swinging a halbard.

Unfortunately.. there is no reason to use a hally over a wooden stick(bokuto). Which i must say, is pretty dumb.
It's pretty funny that a wooden stick (bokuto) can kill people in STONE form. Anyone ever hit a rock with a stick before?

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well nerve strike does do direct damage, thus bypassing your resists all together.

spoonyd

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know I'm prolly gonna be flamed for this but I think they're over nerfing plague. Obviously I also think they're over nerfing deathstrike too so don't say I'm a mage blah blah

Obviously for a mage having plague triggered only by spells isn't a bad thing. It just keeps it more under control for dexxers and group fights which I completely understand. However to lower the explosion damage on TOP of making it harder to trigger just really shoves it in the ground. After the nerf I'm not seeing a big reason to cast this unless you're in a group of mystic mages who can all stack them or something. Otherwise going with the instant damage of hailstorm is a much better alternative. The base damage is a lot higher than plague and requires no additional activation. It also cannot be appled away.

So yeah I'm probably gonna get flamed for this but it sounds like the devs are listening to a lot of the whiners who complain a lot. At this rate with deathstrike, mystics, nerve strike all being nerfed....what is there that ISN'T nerfed? We're gonna end up playing a game of fencer archers and stealth archers.

In any case, Welcome to Archery Online!!!

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spell Plague -3 damage per explosion means -1 damage against armor. So this is really nothing.

And spell plague only get shoved when your opponent has high resist, which imo is a good thing. At least they are trying to make resist more useful. Currently imo only "competitive" dexer templates that can really afford to have 120 magic resist while not losing too much of their power are archers and tamer archers. Oh and you can include myst bok bok in there as well I guess since nerve strike still works with spell plague after patch. (its working live on TC)

Tamer/disarm archers with resist just got that much better.

spoonyd

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spell Plague -3 damage per explosion means -1 damage against armor. So this is really nothing.

And spell plague only get shoved when your opponent has high resist, which imo is a good thing. At least they are trying to make resist more useful. Currently imo only "competitive" dexer templates that can really afford to have 120 magic resist while not losing too much of their power are archers and tamer archers. Oh and you can include myst bok bok in there as well I guess since nerve strike still works with spell plague after patch. (its working live on TC)

Tamer/disarm archers with resist just got that much better.
This is exactly what I'm talking about. I don't play characters without resist EVER for starters. 2 of my 4 pvp characters are archers and the other 2 are mages. It's ridiculous how good dexxers with resist will be and I think that's bad for the game.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is exactly what I'm talking about. I don't play characters without resist EVER for starters. 2 of my 4 pvp characters are archers and the other 2 are mages. It's ridiculous how good dexxers with resist will be and I think that's bad for the game.
With the change to resist/spell plague, the current 90%/60%/30% spell plague proc chance gets lowered to 75%/45%/15% and with the change on arrow nether bolt, it will be much more difficult for you to get the last 2 sp explosions which are the main dmg.

While I am changing my templates around the new changes what I realized is myst nerfed vs resist. Dexers nerfed with death strike nerve strike. Archers... well buffed if you were already running resist.

Wow I am so suprisied.

I Play UO

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I know I'm prolly gonna be flamed for this but I think they're over nerfing plague. Obviously I also think they're over nerfing deathstrike too so don't say I'm a mage blah blah

Obviously for a mage having plague triggered only by spells isn't a bad thing. It just keeps it more under control for dexxers and group fights which I completely understand. However to lower the explosion damage on TOP of making it harder to trigger just really shoves it in the ground. After the nerf I'm not seeing a big reason to cast this unless you're in a group of mystic mages who can all stack them or something. Otherwise going with the instant damage of hailstorm is a much better alternative. The base damage is a lot higher than plague and requires no additional activation. It also cannot be appled away.

So yeah I'm probably gonna get flamed for this but it sounds like the devs are listening to a lot of the whiners who complain a lot. At this rate with deathstrike, mystics, nerve strike all being nerfed....what is there that ISN'T nerfed? We're gonna end up playing a game of fencer archers and stealth archers.

In any case, Welcome to Archery Online!!!
The problem is that pots, ep, heal stone, apples, petals, etc. etc. have made it so easy for people to survive that you can't help but make something extremely overpowered to be able to kill anyone. Sorry to all you chugging-reliant newbs out there, but consumables are ruining PvP.

spoonyd

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The problem is that pots, ep, heal stone, apples, petals, etc. etc. have made it so easy for people to survive that you can't help but make something extremely overpowered to be able to kill anyone. Sorry to all you chugging-reliant newbs out there, but consumables are ruining PvP.
This is actually very correct. With everyone having all 70s suits, loads of HPI, apples every 15 secs, pots etc it's so hard to kill anyone with a brain unless it's a gank. The ability to survive has come a LONG way and the offensive aspects of the game overall haven't been adjusted to account for this. For example 15% SDI cap for mages used to be a lot when very few ppl had killer suits. These days 15% SDI is laughable. Hell you can't even slip a dexxer's bandaids with anything less than a 6th circle spell because the spell damage is so little. Either consumables need to be adjusted or there needs to be more update to current temps. Maybe EA should stop nerfing everything and try to build up other templates and skills. When was the last time Necro got any kind of a boost?

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Enchanted Apples cooldown was lowered from 2minutes to 15 seconds, that alone ruined necromancers in a big way. Make enchanted apples have longer cooldowns...

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Enchanted Apples cooldown was lowered from 2minutes to 15 seconds, that alone ruined necromancers in a big way. Make enchanted apples have longer cooldowns...

Couldn't agree with that more. What were they thinking? Now, with the cooldown being so short, most of the pvpers (which are bad) will literally RUN AWAY for the 10 seconds they need after they apple if you re-cast a curse on them. It is pathetic.

Edit: I am aware there is a 15 second timer. I am taking into account the time that it would take to recast a strangle and assuming the first one is disrupted.

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why don't people complain about LRC? Spells used to take consumables, but now there's LRC in everyone's suit. Indefinite amount of times to curse someone vs. a limited amount of apples in a targets backpack timed 15+ seconds apart. Hmm...

I Play UO

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Why don't people complain about LRC? Spells used to take consumables, but now there's LRC in everyone's suit. Indefinite amount of times to curse someone vs. a limited amount of apples in a targets backpack timed 15+ seconds apart. Hmm...
It doesn't even make sense to compare the two. You must be really desperate.

Anonymoose

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
So the changes are finally on TC, and I have to say I'm slightly disappointed with the following:

"Polymorphed players killed with AOE spells can report attackers as murders." -- Actually, you can't freely attack blues in animal form period.

"Hidden players who have been detected will not be able to rehide/invis for duration based on their hiding skill or magery skill. Players can now only freely detect hidden criminals, murderers, and other aggressor types." -- Wow. Seriously? Guess the idoc'ers have a pretty strong lobby in this game.

I feel like the devs don't always make changes which are in the best interest of balancing the game and instead cater to the people who are either their buddies or pancake the most. I mean, seriously, why should a blue get special treatment by not being subject to the same game dynamics as a red? They have GZ, if that's not good enough STAY OUT OF FEL!

Actually, I'm 100% with you. People complaining about good templates leads to a knee-jerk reaction from the devs to squash whatever is upsetting the plebeians. Is/was the myst dexxer overpowered? Yeah, probably, so nerf it with the spellplague and NS damage. But did the devs really have to add this spell damage-only trigger? That basically destroys the template by taking away what allowed it to exist. Same goes for necros with apples and poisoners with timer-less cure pots. This kind of action eliminates any template with a little imagination and originality. As spoony eluded to, pretty soon we'll be seeing the same few templates over and over... how exciting. Welcome to Archery Online, indeed.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess you forgot the part where it takes 500 skill points just to use lrc...

I also guess you forgot it takes a mage 70dci and a mage wep to even play a viable template. (did i forget wrestle mages? no.. why? because when was the last time you saw a GOOD wrestle mage kill a *decent* bok dexxer?)

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well done on the latest tweak to magic reflect, couldn't have done it better myself. I especially like the hard cap of 60 phys resist under magic reflect. To use or not to use? that is the question...

**pats back of the dev team**

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has the exploit of healing opposite faction members been fixed?

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Feedback to devs (not keeping up with rest of thread to get into arguments with players):

Magic Reflect
At first the concern was when it wore off it would mess up resists, the result of which is I would stop using both Reactive Armor and Magic Reflect and need to rebuild my suit.

You addressed this issue, so that Magic Reflect didn't fully wear off, so that rebuilding would not be neccessary.

Now the TC cliocs are working (and I've actually looked at it in a full resist suit) I see you've capped Phys at 60 when using Magic Reflect. The result of which is back to square one, I wont be using either and will be rebuilding the suit without the bonuses.

Please remove the Phys capping part of the spell. Or at least make Reactive Armor raise the cap again.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has the exploit of healing opposite faction members been fixed?
It's not an exploit.. Dev's have mentioned that it was intentional before.
I don't think it was intended to be an exploit, but people do exploit it, there's one guild on my shard where people will attack you in the same faction and have one member with them in an opposing faction and they will heal the orange, you can kill the healers and they'll come back (non in stat cos they're in your faction) and eventually the orange will get a kill.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think it was intended to be an exploit, but people do exploit it, there's one guild on my shard where people will attack you in the same faction and have one member with them in an opposing faction and they will heal the orange, you can kill the healers and they'll come back (non in stat cos they're in your faction) and eventually the orange will get a kill.
The game mechanic is intended to work that way, therefore it is not an exploit.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then it's a stupid thoughtless game mechanic, people haven't always been able to heal opposing faction members.

spoonyd

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then it's a stupid thoughtless game mechanic, people haven't always been able to heal opposing faction members.
Most competitive players run more than just one faction to have the ability to kill bad faction guilds that reside in the main faction.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most competitive players run more than just one faction to have the ability to kill bad faction guilds that reside in the main faction.
Then why would that guild be in the "main" faction?
And it doesn't matter what faction you're in, if people have a guild of all factions able to x heal each other, the exploit can be used no matter what faction you're fighting against.

spoonyd

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then why would that guild be in the "main" faction?
And it doesn't matter what faction you're in, if people have a guild of all factions able to x heal each other, the exploit can be used no matter what faction you're fighting against.
You also need to bear in mind the beneficial acts rule when you're complaining about this "bug".

All factions have n00ber guilds in them on populated shards so there's no avoiding.

I

ikaikaman

played a few hours in TC with Magic Reflection.

cap of Phys is limited 60.
can resit only one spell.
When broke MagicReflection,We have to wait a minute to remove.
Of course,Leave Cap of Phys limited 60 all along.

Who use this spell???Plz show me the advantage of using this.