• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Publish 52 - Complete list

A

Avalonia

<blockquote><hr>

Why couldn't we get a temp moving crate or even a 2nd bank box to hold all house items while we demolish or house. When we replace the house all items move automatically to the new house moving crate. Make it so items are not available until new house is placed and new house must be large enough to hold all items.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you have to do currently to resize your house? What have you had to do for the last ten years to resize your house? Hmm! In all those 10 years I am sure people have worked around these problems when it came to resizing their homes. Seriously, its going to take 10 minutes...if you are actually going to resize your house it is probably in an outside location....I really don't see a lot of Luna vendors resizing their homes anytime soon. For 10 minutes items can actually sit on the ground....I've done it before with no real issues, so I know its doable.

A

Avalonia

<blockquote><hr>

No thats another way of saying, "I can't make the decision so I am waiting on those that can or on everyone to agree on the decision."

[/ QUOTE ]

Its coming from the lead programmer...LEAD PROGRAMMER. No one has to agree...I'm sure he welcomes input but in the end the decisions kind of come down to his doorstep. It is his way of saying we see the posts and we don't want to spoil the possible surprise that is going to be coming...stay tuned to 53 and you might just see sandles.

G

My only reaction to you is

Actually I recently placed ANOTHER house to hold more junk because I have a ton of dark wisp chests to open. Along with the plane shields/swords, threads and IDOC loot I picked up recently I am maxed out in my 18x18's.

I was down to ONE account cause that's all I needed until I start to garden again (which I'm hearing a couple rumors on our shard people are needing plants?) and was SO proud of myself. *sigh* At least I can get a couple pairs of those nocturnal earrings with this turn in.

Funny thing is, I've stopped collecting in RL and have become a real neat freak. But, I cannot for the life of me get organized in UO.

A

Avalonia

<blockquote><hr>

Also, update your UO Events 08 page. April 2008 is over so nothing was TBA.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you live on super heightened fast track time then April 2008 has a few more days in it. Plus, I think that P52 was a pretty big announcement that happened in April 2008.

A

Avalonia

<blockquote><hr>

My only reaction to you is

Actually I recently placed ANOTHER house to hold more junk because I have a ton of dark wisp chests to open. Along with the plane shields/swords, threads and IDOC loot I picked up recently I am maxed out in my 18x18's.

I was down to ONE account cause that's all I needed until I start to garden again (which I'm hearing a couple rumors on our shard people are needing plants?) and was SO proud of myself. *sigh* At least I can get a couple pairs of those nocturnal earrings with this turn in.

Funny thing is, I've stopped collecting in RL and have become a real neat freak. But, I cannot for the life of me get organized in UO.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would love to have another house but I wouldn't love it so much that I would get another account. I don't have the money to buy another account right now. The only ones I would actually be interested in buying run around $200 right now.

I would love to see the ability to have a 12x12 or smaller in one spot and an 18x18 or smaller in another on the same account. Its not like there is not a lot of spots that a 2 story house would still fit that are completely empty.

I

imported_badskidmarks

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

whatever happens dont introduce ophid stuff again or we will be into the tokuno idea again ie those that made the effort to get the stuff were shafted when it was reintroduced so those too lazy first time around could get them!
hell even on the boards some are asking for tokuno treasures again! the last time u cudnt be bothered so tough

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would it matter if they did introduce them again...or the ToT as well...who gets shafted?...only people trying to charge an arm and a leg for them...perhaps people should be a little less greedy and be happy that everyone has the chance to get said items...

Some people were not able to participate in these events for many reasons...too lazy?....I was to busy making an effort to come home alive from the Sunni Triangle to participate in the first ToT....Magincia event...too busy on a field training exercise teaching new soldiers how to survive when they get to Iraq or Afghanistan...I'm sure many other people have real reasons as well....

It's a damm shame we were all to lazy and couldn't be bothered to make the effort the first time around...I'd venture to say these people who had something real going on got shafted when they missed it more so than those greedy folks who lost a few million gold pixels when there stockpile devalued...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Added info about rations and snake skins spawning on regular Ophidians from now on

[/ QUOTE ]
A part of me is a little sad about seeing them returning, as my three chests of assorted ophidian items kept over the years have been one of my most precious possessions, relics of my first "event". Then again, any choice between turning them in and keeping them was going to be tricky anyway so it's nice to know there will be a path to regaining the nostalgia.

( given that the ophidian items are the oldest items of the collection, I might have made them a little more prominent in the points, but I'm probably biased by the fact that ophidian items are about all I have - well, except for a handful of surprisingly valuable coins )

G

Can someone explain to me why dyes should have ever been removed at all? Aside from personal dislike to some, they are a highly sought consumable product and thus should have a way to be replenished. Alchemists could make the brighter dyes (perhaps with mined up gems or stones?) and the muted colors could be put into the long requested metal dye tub.

I understand some people don't like the original colors, but there are many who do. It's not as if there are a bunch of us girls running around in the game with Juicy splashed across our short pants. Please give us back these dyes in some way and I do agree that ToT should be turned back on. If not as a permanent fixture then a couple of times a year.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm probably gonna keep one each of the orders, journals, and each type of bardiche &amp; scepter I have, and turn in the rest.

Plus, I can start paring down my smattering of P/V/M weapons from the 3 events (Brit/Ophids/Mag) that spawned them, down to a reasonable level.

J

JoyousGard

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Also, update your UO Events 08 page. April 2008 is over so nothing was TBA.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you live on super heightened fast track time then April 2008 has a few more days in it. Plus, I think that P52 was a pretty big announcement that happened in April 2008.

[/ QUOTE ]

there is like 30 hours left of April.

The site makes UO look closed down if they can't even update the webpage that proclaims this year as the Year of Events.

Events 2008 Web Page:
One happened last year,
One happened the last 2 days of March (and actually all of April),
One was TBA in April,
2 Supersecret Events are planned in May,
Nothing else planned for the rest of the year

So they could have something like:
Events 2008
"2007 ended strong with an invasion of epic blah blah blah"
"The end of March ushered in an old evil blah blah blah
That was to remain with us for all of April"
"The month of May includes evil of epic blah blah blah"
"The powers of good may have some successes in June blah blah blah"

And so on.

How is it Events 2008 if they backdate the events after they make them?

Edit: Events 2008 replaced KR as the one big link on the homepage. This is it, Events 2008. Why not wait until 2008 is over and then post the great plans they have for it?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I would love to have another house but I wouldn't love it so much that I would get another account. I don't have the money to buy another account right now. The only ones I would actually be interested in buying run around $200 right now.

I would love to see the ability to have a 12x12 or smaller in one spot and an 18x18 or smaller in another on the same account. Its not like there is not a lot of spots that a 2 story house would still fit that are completely empty.

[/ QUOTE ]

I simply reactivated an old account, but I truly do not need it. As soon as the turn in empties out my items, I'll cancel the account again. I am in total agreement with you regarding a smaller house on the same account.

A

Avalonia

<blockquote><hr>

It's a damm shame we were all to lazy and couldn't be bothered to make the effort the first time around...I'd venture to say these people who had something real going on got shafted when they missed it more so than those greedy folks who lost a few million gold pixels when there stockpile devalued...

[/ QUOTE ]

Your reasons beat the hell out of mine, but I was to lazy finishing up school in an attempt to go accomplish something with my life to spend all my time in Moonglow during that event. I kind of thought that graduating with my bachelor's degree was more important than collecting 1000 plane shields....but I guess I'm just to lazy to stay in Moonglow all day.

A

Avalonia

<blockquote><hr>

Can someone explain to me why dyes should have ever been removed at all? Aside from personal dislike to some, they are a highly sought consumable product and thus should have a way to be replenished. Alchemists could make the brighter dyes (perhaps with mined up gems or stones?) and the muted colors could be put into the long requested metal dye tub.

I understand some people don't like the original colors, but there are many who do. It's not as if there are a bunch of us girls running around in the game with Juicy splashed across our short pants. Please give us back these dyes in some way and I do agree that ToT should be turned back on. If not as a permanent fixture then a couple of times a year.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't think the dyes should have ever been in the game at all. Then again, stuff should have never been gauhty colors at all. That being said, it is simply to late to return dyes to the game. That would make a lot of people upset, especially after the Japanese store promotion that allowed you to get a token for Tokuno Dyes if you spent enough money in the store.

I

imported_Coppelia

I can't even get one of the crappy rewards. I only have only planeswords, planeshields and a few power weapons. I guess I'll get a "I never got looting rights on bersekers with my mage, didn't ninja loot Magincia and missed Ophidians" t-shirt.
I hope I'll have more luck with threads of life and fate.

WTF 100k x6 for the knight armor???
Does it make you fly or what?!

A

Avalonia

<blockquote><hr>

Edit: Events 2008 replaced KR as the one big link on the homepage. This is it, Events 2008. Why not wait until 2008 is over and then post the great plans they have for it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm...2008 is not over yet. They are not willing to give out future event details until they feel they are polished enough that the players should know about them. It is still the year of events because events are happening. I can totally understand your frustration if they go through May and have June events planned but never add them to the website then I agree that they are making errors in the website updating.

A

Avalonia

<blockquote><hr>

Lol...yep...sure sounds lazy to me...

[/ QUOTE ]

I know...damn to think if I would have spent all my time in Moonglow and none of it in classes I would have been able to afford a peice of armor...JEESH! When I walk across the stage at graduation all I will be able to think of is that I can't afford a peice of virtual crack in UO.

A

Avalonia

<blockquote><hr>

I can't even get one of the crappy rewards. I only have only planeswords, planeshields and a few power weapons. I guess I'll get a "I never got looting rights on bersekers with my mage, didn't ninja loot Magincia and missed Ophidians" t-shirt.
I hope I'll have more luck with threads of life and fate.

WTF 100k x6 for the knight armor???
Does it make you fly or what?!

[/ QUOTE ]

What shard you on? If it was Lake Superior I could probably hook you up with enough plane swords and plane shields to at least get a shirt or one of the other items. For me, I will be turning one of my Berserker Scythes into a Sherry the Mouse Statue, turning in all my power weapons and all but one of my swords and shields for points and then possibly getting a shirt or two for my crafters.

I

imported_badskidmarks

See....now if you had only kept your priorities straight....you could proudly sport one of those new t-shirts...and feel better than all the lazy bums because you were actually there the FIRST TIME!.....silly college kids...I swear....Mumble mumble mumble....

I

imported_Specialshoes

A change in politics.....................?

Dollar says a return of some form of Order/Chaos!

A

Avalonia

<blockquote><hr>

See....now if you had only kept your priorities straight....you could proudly sport one of those new t-shirts...and feel better than all the lazy bums because you were actually there the FIRST TIME!.....silly college kids...I swear....Mumble mumble mumble....

[/ QUOTE ]

I know...thankfully in the less than 5 hours I did spend in the rift I got about 10 planeswords and planeshields as well as 2 scythes so I can use those for turn ins. The power weapons that I have actually came from an IDOC that fell beside my house where the dude that got the placement just gave me the lot and all of the junk that he didn't want and they were among the junk. Pretty cool dude really.

Course a lot of my playtime during the time I actually had free time went to finishing out 120 tailoring and 120 smithy as well (and I mined all those ingots except 10k myself).

J

JoyousGard

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm...2008 is not over yet. They are not willing to give out future event details until they feel they are polished enough that the players should know about them. It is still the year of events because events are happening. I can totally understand your frustration if they go through May and have June events planned but never add them to the website then I agree that they are making errors in the website updating.

[/ QUOTE ]

My point is that April is over. 30 hours is not a few days. BTW what college did you attend?

This is currently the Warriors of Destiny Event. We have some background information and "April - TBA," "May - 2nd and Last Week of May 2008"

That's it. Certainly insufficient, but I get it, a super big secret. Can't upset the stock market by laying out the framework for this event. Sure sure.

Well, what are the other Events? What are they called? Super big secret titles? Put the title of the planned 2008 events on there, a small teaser background of what it is about (good and evil), with an estimate as to when the other events in 2008 will occur.

This is not such a big super secret. THey are proclaiming 2008 to be the year of events. So just name them and give a brief synopsis (good and evil). This is not advertising genius, it is just normal business practice. If it's Events 2008, what are the events? If the page is meant to be a "Year in Review - 2008 Was The Year of Events" then don't advertise it until it is over.

Edit: grammar or is it spelling?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> Thank you, Michael Gluck, the new music is very pretty ~ can't wait to come across it ingame. </font>

A

Avalonia

<blockquote><hr>

I'd buy them if they put them for sale in the US store.

[/ QUOTE ]

At $9.99 I could justify buying a couple (most gold sellers are selling gold about $4.99 a million) . See, I really don't mind the UO store because it allows items to be bought in the game that aren't really that overpowering and those items help keep the game going. Anything that keeps the game going is fine by me.

A

Avalonia

Although I am giving you a super hard time about the website I totally and utterly agree to an extent. Its just not a huge deal to me...would be nice if they upgraded them though.

Kent State University in Ohio (I attended the campus in New Philadelphia and Canton)

On May 9, if all goes as planned and it really should, I will be walking across the stage to graduate with my Bachelor's of General Studies with concentrations in English, Justice Stuides, and Sociology. I hope to become a Juvenile Corrections Officer after college and eventually get my masters in Sociology so I can teach Sociology on the college level.

J

JoyousGard

Well good luck and I hope you finish up strong. You are lucky to be graduating during the Year of Events!! You should try for more turn-ins though. A few extra summer courses is worth it for the items!

A

Avalonia

<blockquote><hr>

Well good luck and I hope you finish up strong. You are lucky to be graduating during the Year of Events!! You should try for more turn-ins though. A few extra summer courses is worth it for the items!

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol...not when I'm done with school next week. The event arc will still be going, and I'll be pushing for more turn ins this weekend. I am a horrible procrastinator both in game and out.

J

Jerry Seinfeld

<blockquote><hr>

For the love of all that is holy or evil for that matter, I really, really hope they learned from the nightmare that was ToT. There is no reason for any turn in system to be short time only. I am still mad that they didn't leave the ToT on and just remove the dyes from it. Anything that promotes hunting in Tokuno would be a plus. If they turned ToT back on it would give us reasons to hunt in Ilshenar, Anti-Virtue Dungeons (Tram/Fel), Doom, ML areas, and Tokuno outside of just the normal monster loot. It would also lower the prices on these items and that would keep those people that everyone complains about from becoming rich off of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. I think spreading events out everywhere that provide good player incentive to go <u>everywhere</u> in the game and explore, on the off-chance they'll get something really cool just for playing. I don't play this game to make money off of it, so even ToT dyes getting re-hashed wouldn't bother me a bit, maybe change the hues up (to an entirely different and unique set) as they did before?

If we're going to keep this positive momentum going, MArties from ilshenar and T-Maps need to be dissociated and put into their own respective groups (and seriously changed, since the marties were first and got the short end of the stick as far as quality/usefulness, ie; a T-Hunter only set, ilshenar only set, britannia set, T2A set, Anti-Virtue set, heck, maybe even a Crafter Artifact set for all those neglected classes that also need some love?

This not only provides incentive to go places, but it also makes it hard for one person or group to farm all the items simultaneously, conversely since they're all dropping simultaneously, it gives the people who just play to play the game a fair chance to get any and all of them.

Could you imagine how many people would be on any given shard at any given time if you were to unleash multiple region-specific (also a non-specific 'universal drop' set that you could get ANYWHERE whilst hunting) drop sets simultaneously?

I'd sure as heck be able to convince a lot of people to come back, just because there would be something to do no matter where you were; there'd always be that chance you could get rewarded with something nifty that you could even trade off if you didn't want it. I'd trade conventional artifacts for some smith artifacts!

This has potential, but I can see where some possible issues may arise. Help me hammer this one out guys!!

A

Avalonia

I totally and utterly agree.

Treasure hunters could use some love. I'm not even going to ask for a lot of love, but luck should affect chest items, and ML marties should be lootable from chests. They buffed ancient wyrms thereby nerfing the ability to solo level 6 maps to an extent and then they never bothered to buff the chest loot to anywhere near what max luck loot is today. Draconi, PLEASE look at T-Hunters. I made a post in Ideas Den about what I would like to see done with the profession. It is by far my favorite profession in the game, so if you could get some time to work on it it would be GREATLY appreciated.

I

imported_DarkVoid

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

When resizing a house, will you get a moving crate in the new house or do you need to clear it out first?

[/ QUOTE ]Clear it out first. It acts just like Demolish.

[/ QUOTE ]

Draconi, I don't see why it should act just like Demolish.

Resizing the house should put all items into a moving crate for a few reasons but the #1 reason is this:

Number of Game Masters who will quit over the number of requests from players that will be complaining about items they've 'lost'.

The #2 reason is this:

Loyal, paying customers play to play UO and own a house on their account yet you're telling them they have to risk losing all their stuff if this is the only account they own?

You're making an account bound zone that only the account player can place in, why wouldn't failure to replace mean that the customer would be able to get their old place back, and have a moving crate that holds all their items.

This is a very big change to the housing system you're implementing, and housing security has always been top priority for players and the EA/Mythic Dev Team. Now, please rewrite the TC code to reflect account security.

Cheers ...

DarkVoid

J

Jerry Seinfeld

<blockquote><hr>

The list looks better now, but i think the ophidian journals are rarer than ophidian orders and thus should give more points. Also the Scrolls seem to be to expensive for a one-time 15mins of use item.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think scrolls of Alacrity should be 'Scrolls of Powerhour'. Just have the things work for one hour (ie, like the old Powerhour), and help all skills to raise instead of just one specific one.

A

Avalonia

<blockquote><hr>

I think scrolls of Alacrity should be 'Scrolls of Powerhour'. Just have the things work for one hour (ie, like the old Powerhour), and help all skills to raise instead of just one specific one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they should work on a guaranteed gain system. How about each scroll will work until you get 5 gains or something like that. I am much happier seeing them be useful for 2.5 points instead of a chance at .5 points in higher end skills (normally when you use them with your GGS).

G

I've picked up about 90 of the Shields and Swords. 90+ of the threads. Well over a Mil in gold, and 2 Cloaks. And have not needed to kill a dam thing in there.

A

Avalonia

<blockquote><hr>

I've picked up about 90 of the Shields and Swords. 90+ of the threads. Well over a Mil in gold, and 2 Cloaks. And have not needed to kill a dam thing in there.

[/ QUOTE ]

For some reason, I don't at all doubt that. Interesting about the cloaks though, did someone just leave the cloaks on the ground or on the corpse, because they spawn in the characters pack.

G

Replying to no one in particular...

Let's say you had 600K points to spend (that's about what I've got) and the price per item stays where it's at.
What would ya'll get?

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3 Pieces of the White Armor...Tunic Legs and Arms probably. Hoping to buy the rest.

Luckily i have maybe enough to get a whole suit.

Ok did the price of these things change since yesterday?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

For some reason, I don't at all doubt that. Interesting about the cloaks though, did someone just leave the cloaks on the ground or on the corpse, because they spawn in the characters pack.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, just located a SL, waited for someone to start thumping on them, in both of my cases, member(s) of opposing Guilds/Factions. Cast ARM, then wait for them to finish it off.

Some might consider this lame. But I see it as fair exchange for items they "borrowed" in the past.

T

Tyranissa

More suggestions for things to turn in (if no-one else mentioned them)...

- +5 Power Scrolls - I mean, who EVER uses them?
- The various Peerless deco rewards - corrupt trees and the like
- Aquarium rewards like toy boats and island statues - these should both be worth... oh, let's think.... maybe 10k a piece...?

Ahem... but seriously - I think the idea to hand in marties is a good one. Let's find all those Phillip's Steeds a nice new home.

G

I feel the need to, again, point out there is a potential problem with the points assigned.

Ophidian Journals were a far rarer drop than orders. Their points should be well above those of the slippery snakeskins even. around 1k IMNSHO

Thanks for stepping in and doing what needs to be done. I have to say that 1k planes gear is a bit much for a piece of armor. 500 maybe but 1k is a bit much.

I

imported_Rivi

I didn't not see an answer to these so if I missed it I apologize...but I am looking and hoping that Draconi will answer them again for me

so
1 ) when Publish 53 comes, the turn in values drop? Yes I think...
2 ) when publish 53 comes new rewards? Yes I think...
3) when publish 52 comes new turn-ins? Yes I think...

ok BUT...
4 ) if you stock piles points from turn ins during Publish 52, will it stay in your "account" at the community collections box, when Publish 53 comes? For example, I should turn in my rubble during Publish 52 because it will have more turn in value that I can in then save there for the rewards of Publish 53?

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

I am surprised there haven't been more comments on the actual content and fiction of the coming Publish, which is quite promising, and shows the influence of both Ultima 5 and the old tabletop Warhammer RPG.

Rewards are nice, but this is a game after all, and we play it to have fun, and doesn't this stuff seem like it's potentially fun?

-Galen's player

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The War of Shadows scenario sounds very exciting. And we get a new mount!!!! Thanks Draconi!

J

Jerry Seinfeld

<blockquote><hr>

I am surprised there haven't been more comments on the actual content and fiction of the coming Publish, which is quite promising, and shows the influence of both Ultima 5 and the old tabletop Warhammer RPG.

Rewards are nice, but this is a game after all, and we play it to have fun, and doesn't this stuff seem like it's potentially fun?

-Galen's player

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yes, I'm intrigued by this most definitely. I want to stop killing these facsimile ethereal shadowlords and start killing the real forms off, and send them back to the void once and for all.

However, this would imply they became powerful enough to gain corporeal form to begin with.

Casting armageddon may be releasing massive amounts of energy into the void since blackrock is a dense magic capacitor. Shadowlords seek blackrock because it's pretty much what they need to walk straight into our realm.

As I mentioned in another thread, I have concern wearing and/or possessing the cloaks, because they have to be 'cloaks of corruption' for a good reason. If the leech effect in the normal world is the exact opposite, are the cloaks a 'link' to the void?

By the way, Exodus, what ever happened to him? I've been aching to destroy him and save the world since he was mentioned in UO fiction for the first time. How exactly was Exodus able to influence Blackthorn, and for that matter, why did Blackthorn decide to go all floaty-disco-ball-mode and mechanize himself randomly?

Why was saving Blackthorn not an option due to the super-bomb Dawn dropped? I say they ought to have given the man a fair chance to voice his side before forcing him to implode and robbing him of his artifacts.

Food for thought.

I

imported_lady michelle

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[*]Added info about rations and snake skins spawning on regular Ophidians from now on

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh.. the turn-in will still be limited time right? This doesn't mean it will be going on forever, RIGHT? And the snake skins will be fairly rare (450 points is too much if they're common), yes?

[/ QUOTE ]Righto, the turn-in will be limited. It just won't end at Pub 53. Pub 53 will introduce more turn-ins and rewards, and that's the last phase.

[/ QUOTE ] Please add the trammel, and felucca moonstones to the turn in list. My UO Hubby wont throw them out. This is the only way I will be able to get rid of them. I plan on getting rid off all his weapons that are on the list. (While Im typing this he is probley hiding all the weapons on boats). I even made up a song Oh Happy Days Oh Happy Days kiss all your weapons goodbye when publish 52 its the live shards.

G

A quick dig through 2 houses and a bank vault yields:

1289 separate items (40 of which are rations and thus stacked for a total of 1784 turn-ins) for a total of 1, 220,350 points to play with.

G

Pardon me if this has already been answered.

I see there will be different npc's who accept different things but do they all go into a common pool of points for the character turning them in ? Or will they be totally disconnected like the library collections (which btw drives me crazy but that is another topic
)?

G

Apparently you'll get a ticket worth however many points to turn in to a specific NPC for the rewards (Onoe I think is the Rewards NPC)