• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Publish 110 on Test Center

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
At some point they will add a larger gump....at some point?? Don't get one then until they do unless you only have a few full stones like I do and mostly frags.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
The one concern I have about the vessel is, it is now a KEY piece that will need to set as such, not like a chest, basket, or a jewelry box that can be placed in a bedroom. No this will have to be placed in the main courtyard like a water Fountain would be. Or on the roof top. I love being able to store my Stones in a safe place that is not a vet reward that would vanish if (God please forbid) my house fell.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
The middle gravestone that's colored like a mountain dew can. I like this color , can we have a dye this hue ?

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Pirate Chest
dyeable with regular, furniture, promotional or pigment

1614876177545.png

top row: glossy blue, paragon gold, dryad green
bottom row: liquid sunshine, vibrant crimson, violet courage

1614876266621.png

top row: Nox green & Rum Red
bottom row: luna white, invulnerability blue

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
GargishTotem of Essence (7year)
works like fire painting, 1 essence a week/max 10
(has animation that starts at the bottom & goes up with a flame at top)

1614876404611.png

left void black, right invulnerability blue, &
middle is original hue.

dyeable with regular, pigment, & promotional dyes

=================

i was curious about what other dyes I had would look like...

1614877305700.png

top row: rum red, void black, invulnerability blue, liquid sunshine,
vibrant crimson, green dryad, glossy blue, paragon gold, & violet courage.
bottom is original

Last edited:

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Craftable book strap should hold 25 but a vet reward should be like 300 imo

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Just an observation....for those of you complaining that the palm trees clip through the floors.....

They are TREES! They are usually pretty tall...why would you put one inside your house?

They look really cool outside, I guess I need to farm more maritime cargo!

1614879052752.png

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Fake plastic miniature trees maybe...not full grown palm trees!

UNLESS you remove the floors above it..

Outdoor Palm....(See no floors above it!)

1614880344064.png

INDOOR palm

1614880406972.png

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Bigger indoor palms....STILL not a full grown outdoor palm

1614880496639.png

The ones we get from the coconuts obviously belong outside as shown in my image unless you plan on making a foyer :) Which would be cool

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Larisa
You gonna defend the Aquarium that sticks through the floor above also? And the many paintings that stick through the upper floor? Are aquariums also supposed to only be outside?

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I'm just saying the trees, when placed outside, are obviously taller then the first floor.

Paintings sit higher up on the wall, glitchy, yes but the trees, at least to me, it's an obvious thing.

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The soulstone holder was just poorly implemented.
It should be effectively an item that holds all of the skills of the soulstones placed within it. ie, if I open the container, I should be allowed to store the soulstone in it, have an option to use the skills stored rather than have to find the specific stone I want.
Not sure I explained that well.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
The soulstone holder was just poorly implemented.
It should be effectively an item that holds all of the skills of the soulstones placed within it. ie, if I open the container, I should be allowed to store the soulstone in it, have an option to use the skills stored rather than have to find the specific stone I want.
Not sure I explained that well.
I suggested that on the official forums...to have a gump on the vessel that lists all the skills stored in it and be able to access a certain skill or empty stone from that gump.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
When they were talking about a container to hold our Soul Stone I was assuming it would be a box, a chest, a basket even a jewelry box that could be hidden in some quite room, not this eye sore that says I am beautiful and therefore you must place me where the world can see me. But I do not wish to place it where the world can see it I want to hide all my stones in a box, a chest, a basket even something that looks like a jewelry chest. HellO I love to see a pirate chest used for it then this eye sore.

Attachments

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
ive been asking for a container to hold all mage/rune books. for along time. now that we will get something , it is a vet reward. ill need more than one or two. wish it could be crafted even if it would only hold 10. just my opinion

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ive been asking for a container to hold all mage/rune books. for along time. now that we will get something , it is a vet reward. ill need more than one or two. wish it could be crafted even if it would only hold 10. just my opinion
If you play the EC both these items are pretty useless. And if you are like me and all characters carry at least 10 runebooks (some closer to 20) then you would need to blow through a hell of a lot of vet rewards. Glad I play the EC.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you play the EC both these items are pretty useless. And if you are like me and all characters carry at least 10 runebooks (some closer to 20) then you would need to blow through a hell of a lot of vet rewards. Glad I play the EC.
Why do you need so many Rune Books? All my chars carry 2 Rune Books with 2 different locations set (Home and Luna) All other chars depending on their play style use 2 Atlases instead of rune books so they can hold more runes. Really only my BOD Bribers carry more books because of all the different locations for bribing.

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
You guys are wild. You don't have to love the new graphic, but it's a new graphic, not everyone likes the look of every item. The functionality can use some additional tweaking though, but that's what test is for. Give feedback

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I play the EC but find this would actually be useful for me.
Because I do switch clients to stock my vendors and deco.
And when i do stock vendors all my stuff is usually underneath all my runebooks.

I mainly want one for my treasure hunter.
I currently take with me Malas NE books with me.
I put them inside a bag, so i can quickly view them
for the map I am currently working on.

And the Atlas that i am not working on, i leave in the bank.
with this I could carry all of the Malas books with me.

(the bag would be easier for me, than taking up bars for the books)

Billy Butcher

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
@Cinderella

Go into EC click Actions in menu find the OTHER category, then scroll down slightly until you see toggle legacy containers. Drag it to a bar and now you no longer have to switch clients to stock your vendor. Your backpack will stay grid unless you close and re open it. When you open bags with it toggled they will be legacy and when done toggle again.

Elessar

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Go into EC click Actions in menu find the OTHER category, then scroll down slightly until you see toggle legacy containers. Drag it to a bar and now you no longer have to switch clients to stock your vendor. Your backpack will stay grid unless you close and re open it. When you open bags with it toggled they will be legacy and when done toggle again.
HOLY COW - that is the best tip I've seen in ages. I had no idea that was possible, so my vendor stuff is all a jumble for CC players. Thank you!!!!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
HOLY COW - that is the best tip I've seen in ages. I had no idea that was possible, so my vendor stuff is all a jumble for CC players. Thank you!!!!
Yes bad player.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
@Cinderella

I know how to stock the vendors in EC.
you can also click the green symbol on the bag to switch views.
(I use Pinco's, so I don't remember if that was in regular EC)

the last time I stocked in EC, I didn't realize the stuff was falling to the ground.
(trying to put a bag inside another bag)
it bounces back in your pack in CC.

And in the EC, I accidently put a bag on the vendor with my ethereal polar bear inside.
hit escape (because i thought it was empty) and apparently someone bought it for 4 gold.

So I only stock it in CC now.
Also you can repeat yourself with Ctrl Q

Last edited:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Enchanted Soulstone vessel, binds to your account when locked down.

View attachment 117243 View attachment 117244

Pet Castle, looks like for stabling pets only:

View attachment 117245 View attachment 117246

Comes with uses...does it say anywhere to to recharge them?

Vet Rewards. Gargish Totem has a very cool graphic when locked down.

View attachment 117251

Treasure Chest from Black Market open and closed:

View attachment 117259
Thank god they've addressed the much needed 20 lockdowns for Soulstones issue that was plaguing every home owner.

Lord Telchar

Adventurer
Tried to target a non magical Plate Helm (npc vendor bought) as destination for the transmorgrification portion but it says "Invaid target" , is that a bug?

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
At some point they will add a larger gump....at some point?? Don't get one then until they do unless you only have a few full stones like I do and mostly frags.
It's more like "We don't plan to do that at all and hope you will all forget about it a month". Which usually works pretty well for them.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
wizard hat is a valid target. I think they are making only medable head slot to be transmogrifable.
They changed what can be used. You can not use a bone helmet as the target. You can't turn medable to metal. Basically we have to test it on TC after buying it to use it.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
not this eye sore that says I am beautiful and therefore you must place me where the world can see me.

But I do not wish to place it where the world can see it I want to hide all my stones in a box, a chest, a basket even something that looks like a jewelry chest. HellO I love to see a pirate chest used for it then this eye sore.
Eye sore? Heck I think that is a great graphic.

I mean you can still stick your stones in any ole conatiner ya want. If ya want a plain jane container for them why should they create another one when there are a ton of them currently in game?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
apologise, not been on test, have they removed the pirate shields?
Kyronix has to manually add things to the pirate vendor each day. So, they are only there when he adds them. He said buy a bunch.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've confirmed they are up on the vendor now at the black market.

FYI - I asked today at the M&G about the hook map and while Kyronix didn't want to spoil anything before it is even released he did say this item would be used in the Souless Seduction arc (ie April-ish).

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've confirmed they are up on the vendor now at the black market.

FYI - I asked today at the M&G about the hook map and while Kyronix didn't want to spoil anything before it is even released he did say this item would be used in the Souless Seduction arc (ie April-ish).
Awesome