• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Publish 110 on Test Center

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lock down the coconut and double click and you get a random tree. I bought 4 and got 2 diff ones.
You can not change the look. When you unlock the whole tree goes into your backpack.
They have security but no fruit so far.
There are 5 kinds in the newsletter.

1614796712131.png
1614796754634.png

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Clickies are being installed now!
1614797498105.png

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Just got home, patching now.

Question while I do so...are they giving doubloons to test the new Black Market items?

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Awesome thanks!

I will probably be doing up a little article to put on UO Stratics main page, anyone with pictures that I do not have I would like to use for that.

I do not care for the book straps, they work just like I thought they would, have to have them open to access what's inside.

So not only do I have to have my main pack open (I don't like to minimize as it gets hard to tell what's what) BUT I also have to have the first aid belt open so the aids work with my macro and now the strap. On top of having my journal open, the map and skills/paperdoll. Too much clutter, I will not be wasting a pick on those.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Enchanted Soulstone vessel, binds to your account when locked down.

1614804318619.png 1614804345007.png

Pet Castle, looks like for stabling pets only:

1614804388094.png 1614804410134.png

Comes with uses...does it say anywhere to to recharge them?

Vet Rewards. Gargish Totem has a very cool graphic when locked down.

1614804677750.png

Treasure Chest from Black Market open and closed:

1614807061800.png

Last edited:

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It works exactly like the other house stabling option in game.
Does it SAY that anywhere? Documentation works wonders....especially for new players.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I do not care for the book straps, they work just like I thought they would, have to have them open to access what's inside.

So not only do I have to have my main pack open (I don't like to minimize as it gets hard to tell what's what) BUT I also have to have the first aid belt open so the aids work with my macro and now the strap.
What are you using for those macros? I can run with my first aid belt closed out and still have macros work. Maybe we can help you be able to close that out...

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Okay what about returning players that have no clue what a hitching post is...and no documentation that the pet castle works the same way they do??

I know reading instructions is against the man code or something, but when I document something I like to be thorough.

Adell of Catskills

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am curious about hook's treasure map. I can find no information on it and tried with cartography.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
What are you using for those macros? I can run with my first aid belt closed out and still have macros work. Maybe we can help you be able to close that out...
I can't have too many macros because it makes my brain hurt :/ literally, I am very ADD and if I have too many it just doesn't work.

I have a last object macro....which I use for MANY things....last object/last target or just last object.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Can other chars on that account use it, could you please test

Yes any character on the account can use it.

1614807598992.png

I don't have any soulstones on Test so I am not sure how it's going to work with this little gump :/

Anyone that copied Soulstones over can you test that??

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I can't have too many macros because it makes my brain hurt :/ literally, I am very ADD and if I have too many it just doesn't work.

I have a last object macro....which I use for MANY things....last object/last target or just last object.
Oh.. ok. Yeah, a generalized macro like that you would have to keep it open. Sorry :sad4:

kaz

Visitor
Have to be careful. At 3 slot it would be the exact same as a legacy pet (banes). I dont think that the devs want to invalidate those.
However, there are tweaks they can do to improve the ostards. Higher stats and skills that can go to 110 at spawn would balance it. They would be decent but not nearly as strong as a bane dragon

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Okay what about returning players that have no clue what a hitching post is...and no documentation that the pet castle works the same way they do??

I know reading instructions is against the man code or something, but when I document something I like to be thorough.
I'm sorry, but I have to ask; what game have you been playing the last X number of years? Cause UO has NEVER done that crap.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I'm sorry, but I have to ask; what game have you been playing the last X number of years? Cause UO has NEVER done that crap.

I said I like to be thorough when I document things....I said nothing about UO. I am doing this for Stratics and UO Players which is why I want to document things correctly.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
5 Palms and other stuff.

1614811519705.png

Ostard will be on the NPC at Treasures of Wildfire.

Orchids have a random color.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How ya gonna post a pic of a new critter and not a shot of it's Lore screens?

or is it not trainable?
Its a 4 slot Bane Dragon. It sux at the moment. Its a house statue right now. Hopefully it will change.

With 1 training level you cant get 700 str with regens and resists, much less any scrolls.

I think most tamers looked at it and didn't even try to build it. I tried a AI/Chiv and one with natural magery.
Neither can be built with anything needed.

It is like building a 4 slot Hiryu.

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Its a 4 slot Bane Dragon. It sux at the moment. Its a house statue right now. Hopefully it will change.

With 1 training level you cant get 700 str with regens and resists, much less any scrolls.
Dang, here is to hoping. Thanks for the info.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
How ya gonna post a pic of a new critter and not a shot of it's Lore screens?

or is it not trainable?
It trainable. It starts out as a 4 slot with 500-600ish HP's and 500-520ish STR. It does have magery and poisoning, so maybe the devs were thinking a PvP pet? just a guess though. With 1 round of training, there is no room for scrolls.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It trainable. It starts out as a 4 slot with 500-600ish HP's and 500-520ish STR. It does have magery and poisoning, so maybe the devs were thinking a PvP pet? just a guess though. With 1 round of training, there is no room for scrolls.
He said it is a bane replacement. It charges with stew even tho he said it would not eat stew. It is Bane stats at 4 slots tho. Same damage spread as a Bane.

They just need to make it 3 slots like a Bane.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not impressed with the book strap AT ALL. It doesn't reduce the item count, AND you can't cast spells if your spellbook is inside it.
Spellbook Strap – 3 Year
  • Blessed container to accept only spellbooks
  • Holds up to 25 spellbooks
  • When a player dies, all contents will remain in the spellbook strap
  • Spellbooks can be used to cast spells while in this sub-container
Sounds like a bug.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
He said it is a bane replacement. It charges with stew even tho he said it would not eat stew. It is Bane stats at 4 slots tho. Same damage spread as a Bane.

They just need to make it 3 slots like a Bane.

There have been those hollering about wanting a currently spawning critter on par with the Bane. I am glad they took a different approach instead of just hueing a swampy different. Plus, Ostards have needed some love for a while imo.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We are talking to Kyronix trying to make it 3 slot.

It is basically a statue that spawns a pet with Bane stats, the tactics can go to 110. So they roll the stats when you open them.

Will be a item on Treasures of WIldfire vendor.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Now.. IF they will just make my Ancient Hellhound mount trainable.. :thumbsup:

best graphic in the game imo.