• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Publish 110 on Test Center

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've confirmed they are up on the vendor now at the black market.

FYI - I asked today at the M&G about the hook map and while Kyronix didn't want to spoil anything before it is even released he did say this item would be used in the Souless Seduction arc (ie April-ish).
Ya but we do not know if it will do anything. We will find out if it was meant for the Black Market or a future quest. If it's not on the Pirate I bet it is deco for a future event. Or we could get that title in a future event and then get the Map at the end of the quest and be able to use it for treasure.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Cinderella

Go into EC click Actions in menu find the OTHER category, then scroll down slightly until you see toggle legacy containers. Drag it to a bar and now you no longer have to switch clients to stock your vendor. Your backpack will stay grid unless you close and re open it. When you open bags with it toggled they will be legacy and when done toggle again.
Yeah I was gonna ask why on earth you would swap clients to stock vendors, just toggle backpack. Leave your stocking packs in EC view and open vendor pack in cc view with toggle.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
They are staggering the release of the black market items. Only the coconut/Hooks Map/Medallions are available in this iteration of the release. Likely will get more in April.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Has Soulstone Vessel been enlarged to be useful? If "yes", can someone post a screenshot please?