• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PUBLIC HARROWER

M

Malador

I'll cover this one for you sed! If your dueling someone with 120 eval and your only gm your an effing idiot or very confident. It's the same skill, therefor it isnt gimp. It isnt an unfair advantage like someone using necro or poisoning in a duel. I dont think you understand what gimp is...
I understand perfectly what gimp is and this is not my definition of gimp. I was simply extending sedrics definition.

WHen you can actually keep up with the conversation you might have a chance to be correct about something.

S

Still Frame

if i havent loged in in months, then who was the player that saw you tring to throw bees into bodis house and who also informed you that that didnt work anymore?? how would i know your seig char is red now? or are you gonna tell me that all happened months ago??
God, some no name bc sitting in a house...thats just so typical. Sorry, i come back for 2 days (and thats all because i must resume having a real life) and im expected to know who some meatshield is? Last time i read anything about u playing or not on these boards you werent.

Yes sieg is indeed red again to a typical flagging bug from the "most legit guild on gl" I dont even know how it happened. I may be a little out of practice but ask your guildmate conan if i could easily take any of your characters he had no problem getting his 15 damage on me before he attempted to run into the house and died. I'm sure everyone has chased conan around before, how sad is it that he couldnt run fast enough?

btw that 15 dmg wasnt even a spell, he didnt get a single one off. It was a kryss hit with hit harm. Ask my good buddy sedric who sat and watched this, it was quite funny :)

BC showed who they truely are about 10 minutes ago at the gate when winter died against unik and soul reaper. But no, this wasnt a 2v1, his partner pas tym ran away to heartwood when winter died. Then he came back to yew crying because he lost. Then the smack talk of "learn how to pvp" came up from the losing side. Typcial :(

Thanks for playing kids :) I'll be back in a few weeks hopefully

S

Still Frame

I understand perfectly what gimp is and this is not my definition of gimp. I was simply extending sedrics definition.

WHen you can actually keep up with the conversation you might have a chance to be correct about something.
I attempt to read your posts but i start falling asleep about half way through because its like reading a 5 year olds story. Sed was right, your point was completely stupid and i pointed out why. Please mal, when i come back let me know when and where you might be found so that everyone can laugh as i bring every one of my characters to kill your archer because of course that's who you'll be on

M

Malador

I'll put it very simply, mal your a loser because you refuse to have a real fight with anyone and your a coward.
Heres me not fighting anyone

Sieg why dont you continue the policy of not talking to me. It was working for both os us but especially for you.

M

Malador

I attempt to read your posts but i start falling asleep about half way through because its like reading a 5 year olds story. Sed was right, your point was completely stupid and i pointed out why. Please mal, when i come back let me know when and where you might be found so that everyone can laugh as i bring every one of my characters to kill your archer because of course that's who you'll be on

When and if you ever do anything but talk **** on the boards about how great a dueler you are everyone will be amazed.

H

hydro

God, some no name bc sitting in a house...thats just so typical. Sorry, i come back for 2 days (and thats all because i must resume having a real life) and im expected to know who some meatshield is? Last time i read anything about u playing or not on these boards you werent.

Yes sieg is indeed red again to a typical flagging bug from the "most legit guild on gl" I dont even know how it happened. I may be a little out of practice but ask your guildmate conan if i could easily take any of your characters he had no problem getting his 15 damage on me before he attempted to run into the house and died. I'm sure everyone has chased conan around before, how sad is it that he couldnt run fast enough?

btw that 15 dmg wasnt even a spell, he didnt get a single one off. It was a kryss hit with hit harm. Ask my good buddy sedric who sat and watched this, it was quite funny :)

BC showed who they truely are about 10 minutes ago at the gate when winter died against unik and soul reaper. But no, this wasnt a 2v1, his partner pas tym ran away to heartwood when winter died. Then he came back to yew crying because he lost. Then the smack talk of "learn how to pvp" came up from the losing side. Typcial :(

Thanks for playing kids :) I'll be back in a few weeks hopefully

ok now for the real stroy..winter(itari) and pastym were both flagged to and fighting unik and soul, unik and soul BOTH DIED then u ressed them IN the house just to come back out and power heal them as they fought again. they finally killed winter, while you power healed and removed curse. i KNOW for a fact 2v2 with no healer unik and soul would have dropped FAST to winter and pastym. winter died, then pastym tried to lure soul into heart wood with out the help of a healer, but soul was too scared to follow. so now lets add this up, unik died first, then soul died running back into the house, then winter died after a VERY long time with you healing them, pastym died NONE. i would say it dont look good for unik and soul.... kinda funny they both needed a power healer and winter and pastym only crossed healed ONE time. you probaly used 20k of tithing casting remove curse on them....

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I play a mage as much as I play and archer and up until recently he was a nox mage. Your opinion might be biased. Mine is not.
Alright..But only because YOU say so. And good luck getting anyone to believe you play your mage as much as your archer.

Applying it as you do a mage with 120 eval is gimp when facing a mage with 100 eval. Is it still gimp when the second mage gets up to 120.
Heres Malador "extending" my definition of what gimp is with his completely unbiased opinion.............

A below average mage using a nox mage temp can beat me with DP harm spam but that same below average mage is gonna lose to me without nox regardless of if my eval is 100 or 0. Why is that? Did it even occur to you that regardless of whether someone has 100 or 120 eval its still the same temp?

Not only did your example show you just werent understanding what I was saying but it makes one question whether you truely understand how a mage character works.

Well thats like the pot calling the kettle black, eh?

M

Malador

Alright..But only because YOU say so. And good luck getting anyone to believe you play your mage as much as your archer.
It is not important for you to believe me. Your some anonymous pixels.

Heres Malador "extending" my definition of what gimp is with his completely unbiased opinion.............

A below average mage using a nox mage temp can beat me with DP harm spam but that same below average mage is gonna lose to me without nox regardless of if my eval is 100 or 0. Why is that? Did it even occur to you that regardless of whether someone has 100 or 120 eval its still the same temp?
It is still the same temp but with like 20% less sdi. I find it hard to believe a below average mage will beat you even with dp but if your eval is 0 you stand little chance killing anyone with magery.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i feel honored to have been screenshot in death at yew gate! I'd love to give you the props of destroying me all by yourself mal, but considering the group that is in the shot, i'm sure that wasn't the case.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is not important for you to believe me. Your some anonymous pixels.

No..You dont sound like you're in denial at all...

It is still the same temp but with like 20% less sdi. I find it hard to believe a below average mage will beat you even with dp but if your eval is 0 you stand little chance killing anyone with magery.
The fact that its the same temp makes your point irrelevent. Regardless...You're comparing apples to oranges and the fact that you dont understand this is quite amazing.

Yes..I have lost to some horrible mages simply because they had poisoning. 0 eval would be tough with 5 point lightnings. And your right..I'd probably have little chance. I'd have to get some crazy poison locks off. But hey..I could always put poisoning on and DP harm spam them to death.

M

Malador

i feel honored to have been screenshot in death at yew gate! I'd love to give you the props of destroying me all by yourself mal, but considering the group that is in the shot, i'm sure that wasn't the case.

I was not claiming ownage. I was simply posting some shots to show I am "actually attacking".

There is only two or three where I am alone. Which one is you?

I just looked again. You must be Kane. That is clearly a gank and I only hit you the one time. You can still see the "you are attacking" message. I just got a lucky first shot.

M

Malador

No..You dont sound like you're in denial at all...
I am going to take that as sarcasm and say good then we agree because I am denying that I care if you believe I play 2 chars, each about half the time.

The fact that its the same temp makes your point irrelevent. Regardless...You're comparing apples to oranges and the fact that you dont understand this is quite amazing.
And the fact is you still do not get what the word gimp means. In this case the guy with 120 eval gets a 38% increase in his sdi where as the guy with 100 only gets like a 20% increase. The first guys char setup over came the second guys char setup. That is gimp.

Yes..I have lost to some horrible mages simply because they had poisoning. 0 eval would be tough with 5 point lightnings. And your right..I'd probably have little chance. I'd have to get some crazy poison locks off. But hey..I could always put poisoning on and DP harm spam them to death.
lol someone with a good hp regen suit could probably stand there and do nothing and survive. Those folks are hard enough to kill with 120 in both. If I had the equipment I would soul stone eval off my blue and try it.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's gotten to the point where I scan your posts for my name, if they aren't there I don't read it.

S

Still Frame

ok now for the real stroy..winter(itari) and pastym were both flagged to and fighting unik and soul, unik and soul BOTH DIED then u ressed them IN the house just to come back out and power heal them as they fought again. they finally killed winter, while you power healed and removed curse. i KNOW for a fact 2v2 with no healer unik and soul would have dropped FAST to winter and pastym. winter died, then pastym tried to lure soul into heart wood with out the help of a healer, but soul was too scared to follow. so now lets add this up, unik died first, then soul died running back into the house, then winter died after a VERY long time with you healing them, pastym died NONE. i would say it dont look good for unik and soul.... kinda funny they both needed a power healer and winter and pastym only crossed healed ONE time. you probaly used 20k of tithing casting remove curse on them....
Haha who's fault is it that they're too dumb to xheal? And umm...clearly i dropped 20k of tithing, with my lrc suit...please think before you say anything fool. That 1 comment shows just about how smart your really are! :loser: Funny how while they kept talking **** i sat in guards on a red with the 2 of them right next to me but neither flagged, winter just cried instead. 2 mages vs a 4/6er should never have been a problem. I love unik and soul but come on, they arent the absolute best tdr has. I've dueled past tym before, he would never be able to tough soul 1v1. BC clearly has the best mages though; pas tym, mystical sypher, conan, nine mile...i can name tons you have maybe 1 good active mage? Dante. Itaris ok, menace is decent but thats about it..bc mages couldnt handle tdr mages in a duel

H

hydro

Haha who's fault is it that they're too dumb to xheal? And umm...clearly i dropped 20k of tithing, with my lrc suit...please think before you say anything fool. That 1 comment shows just about how smart your really are! :loser: Funny how while they kept talking **** i sat in guards on a red with the 2 of them right next to me but neither flagged, winter just cried instead. 2 mages vs a 4/6er should never have been a problem. I love unik and soul but come on, they arent the absolute best tdr has. I've dueled past tym before, he would never be able to tough soul 1v1. BC clearly has the best mages though; pas tym, mystical sypher, conan, nine mile...i can name tons you have maybe 1 good active mage? Dante. Itaris ok, menace is decent but thats about it..bc mages couldnt handle tdr mages in a duel

of course i know lrc applies to chiv, it was meant to explain how much HELP your poor buddies needed.they only needed to x heal 1 time, it just shows how bad unik and soul are.so what happened with unik and soul getting rocked with out the power healer? no comment on that one ehh? about them killing you, im willing to bet that you some how would have skipped on out of there real quick and right into the house. ok so now you deuled pastym??? i know pastym has NEVER deuled you. got anymroe lies?? im confident pastym would rock soul. i seen soul in action, looks like the. lighting,lighting,lighting,lighting, RUN INSIDE HOUSE. i have seen some good mages in TDR too, i wont name them i dont want to hear anymore crying all i can say is YOUR not on that list...btw, nice on bashing your GUILDMATES...

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am going to take that as sarcasm and say good then we agree because I am denying that I care if you believe I play 2 chars, each about half the time.
Like I originally said....Good luck getting ANYONE to believe that.

And the fact is you still do not get what the word gimp means. In this case the guy with 120 eval gets a 38% increase in his sdi where as the guy with 100 only gets like a 20% increase. The first guys char setup over came the second guys char setup. That is gimp.
Considering I'd never call that gimp(for a number of reasons I've already listed), why cant you just take my word that this is a very poor and inaccurate example of what you think I'd consider gimp?

lol someone with a good hp regen suit could probably stand there and do nothing and survive. Those folks are hard enough to kill with 120 in both. If I had the equipment I would soul stone eval off my blue and try it.
You're probably right. But why would I just ASSUME this hypothetical below average mage I'd be fighting, on a nox mage temp I'd never use, be using a gimp hit point regen suit?

At the end of the day whether I could or couldnt kill someone with 0 eval, it doesnt change that your wrong about what you think I'd consider gimp.

M

Malador

Like I originally said....Good luck getting ANYONE to believe that.
Like I said. I dont care if anyone believes it.

Considering I'd never call that gimp(for a number of reasons I've already listed), why cant you just take my word that this is a very poor and inaccurate example of what you think I'd consider gimp?
You can consider neon hair gimp it dont make you correct.

At the end of the day whether I could or couldnt kill someone with 0 eval, it doesnt change that your wrong about what you think I'd consider gimp.
We are not arguing about what you consider gimp. We are arguing about what is gimp. It has been quite apparent for some time the two differ. Your welcome to define gimp however you wish. I will continue to go with the definition as it is used in uo which is any time a player char is modified with skills or equipment to overcome the skills and equipment of another.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
YOU'RE BOTH WRONG!! A GIMP IS SOMEONE WITH A PHYSICAL HANDICAP

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can consider neon hair gimp it dont make you correct.
You can can consider yourself the authority on what gimp is...it doesnt mean you are.

We are not arguing about what you consider gimp. We are arguing about what is gimp. It has been quite apparent for some time the two differ. Your welcome to define gimp however you wish. I will continue to go with the definition as it is used in uo which is any time a player char is modified with skills or equipment to overcome the skills and equipment of another.
No..Actually...We were talking about your extention of what you thought my definition of gimp was when you made this very poor example.

Applying it as you do a mage with 120 eval is gimp when facing a mage with 100 eval. Is it still gimp when the second mage gets up to 120.

It doesnt matter if I believe the definition of gimp is a bit more broad then you believe. If you're gonna throw out some lame example and claim your "extending sedrics definition", atleast have the balls to admit you might have been wrong with your assumptions.

I've been trying to get you to understand this for a couple of days now and it can only be explained in so many ways. :sleep2:

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
YOU'RE BOTH WRONG!! A GIMP IS SOMEONE WITH A PHYSICAL HANDICAP
See Malador...Lynk missed what I've been trying to say too. But alteast he has an excuse. This couldnt have been an exciting topic for anyone to read.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
See Malador...Lynk missed what I've been trying to say too. But alteast he has an excuse. This couldnt have been an exciting topic for anyone to read.
My excuse is I use dictionary.com.

Online Etymology Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This

gimp - Noun

1925, "a crippled leg," also "a crippled person," perhaps by association with limp.

Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2001 Douglas Harper

M

Malador

You can can consider yourself the authority on what gimp is...it doesnt mean you are.

No..Actually...We were talking about your extention of what you thought my definition of gimp was when you made this very poor example.

It doesnt matter if I believe the definition of gimp is a bit more broad then you believe. If you're gonna throw out some lame example and claim your "extending sedrics definition", atleast have the balls to admit you might have been wrong with your assumptions.

I've been trying to get you to understand this for a couple of days now and it can only be explained in so many ways. :sleep2:
I am sorry. I did say this

"I was simply extending sedrics definition."

I thought you were simply trying to be humurous with the nonsensical way you been saying things. Your right. I am wrong but back to the more or less orgional discusion, while a nox mage might have once been the latest gimp char they are no longer as poison can be over come by a greater gimp.

I guess I should have said I was extending your example. What a huge difference a word can make.

M

Malador

My excuse is I use dictionary.com.

Online Etymology Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This

gimp - Noun

1925, "a crippled leg," also "a crippled person," perhaps by association with limp.

Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2001 Douglas Harper

In relation to gaming a gimp is closer to your definition. It is someone who does not have sufficient skills. In uo however it means exactly the opposite. Go figure.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or we could satisfy all three definitions and simply say "A gimp has to rely on a crutch"

M

Malador

Or we could satisfy all three definitions and simply say "A gimp has to rely on a crutch"
That is not hardly fair to 99 percent of the pvp population.

We are simply talking about players who take the time to learn how to best setup thier char or how to overcome someone elses skill set. Were talking about someone who plays the game well.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aw, you teenagers are so cute!

Its like a slighly older version of my kids arguing about who's lego tower is bigger/better.

Does anyone really care outside of you 3?

Do you all realize you are playing a stupid game with a bad interface that has no real bearing even remotely on anything important?

Here is a quote for you all :

At 25 you will realize that everything you cared about at 17 was complete BS.

For those of you 25 or older here that still care - turn the PC off and get out and try to experience life a bit before it passes you by.

There is nothing impressive about what anyone does in a video game. So why are you bragging? Seriously. Why?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those of you 25 or older here that still care - turn the PC off and get out and try to experience life a bit before it passes you by.
Says the guy with over 4000 posts because all he does (instead of actually playing) is hop between stratics forums trying to show off his e-peen.

Dubar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aw, you teenagers are so cute!

Its like a slighly older version of my kids arguing about who's lego tower is bigger/better.

Does anyone really care outside of you 3?

Do you all realize you are playing a stupid game with a bad interface that has no real bearing even remotely on anything important?

Here is a quote for you all :

At 25 you will realize that everything you cared about at 17 was complete BS.

There is nothing impressive about what anyone does in a video game. So why are you bragging? Seriously. Why?

my tower is way bigger than yours

S

Still Frame

of course i know lrc applies to chiv, it was meant to explain how much HELP your poor buddies needed.they only needed to x heal 1 time, it just shows how bad unik and soul are.so what happened with unik and soul getting rocked with out the power healer? no comment on that one ehh? about them killing you, im willing to bet that you some how would have skipped on out of there real quick and right into the house. ok so now you deuled pastym??? i know pastym has NEVER deuled you. got anymroe lies?? im confident pastym would rock soul. i seen soul in action, looks like the. lighting,lighting,lighting,lighting, RUN INSIDE HOUSE. i have seen some good mages in TDR too, i wont name them i dont want to hear anymore crying all i can say is YOUR not on that list...btw, nice on bashing your GUILDMATES...
I bashed my guildies? Its a fact that unik hardly plays and is very out of practice, and soul is by no means one of the best mages and he'll tell you that. I'm not bashing either, stating simple facts. And yes pas tym has dueled me, and he is horrid, second only to yourself. As for them getting rocked without the power healer, when was this? The only time i remember either of them dying was when they were fight winter and pas 2v1. This wasnt a duel either, they were chugging which unik and soul weren't so they had me helping. Not my fault bc cant play without their necro curses. BC being a failure guild as far as xhealing goes isnt our fault, you stated they only did it once. Who's fault is that?

H

hydro

I bashed my guildies? Its a fact that unik hardly plays and is very out of practice, and soul is by no means one of the best mages and he'll tell you that. I'm not bashing either, stating simple facts. And yes pas tym has dueled me, and he is horrid, second only to yourself. As for them getting rocked without the power healer, when was this? The only time i remember either of them dying was when they were fight winter and pas 2v1. This wasnt a duel either, they were chugging which unik and soul weren't so they had me helping. Not my fault bc cant play without their necro curses. BC being a failure guild as far as xhealing goes isnt our fault, you stated they only did it once. Who's fault is that?

hrmm how many different ways can you sugar coat it for them?? you need to drop this and get back macroing counts off cuz i know you cant handle being red. AGAIN, you HAVE NOT EVER deuled pastym,i know this for a FACT, ill bet 50 mill on that too! maybe someone else but not the pastym that was killing unik and soul...btw yes it WAS 2v2 winter and pastym were both flagged to BOTH unik and soul and they both died. now you cry about pots pots. lets see, unik is 4/6 dper and soul is SW mage. i would say pots even things up a bit. you cant blame anyone if you dont carry pots, everyone uses pots these days incase you didnt notice.

S

Still Frame

hrmm how many different ways can you sugar coat it for them?? you need to drop this and get back macroing counts off cuz i know you cant handle being red. AGAIN, you HAVE NOT EVER deuled pastym,i know this for a FACT, ill bet 50 mill on that too! maybe someone else but not the pastym that was killing unik and soul...btw yes it WAS 2v2 winter and pastym were both flagged to BOTH unik and soul and they both died. now you cry about pots pots. lets see, unik is 4/6 dper and soul is SW mage. i would say pots even things up a bit. you cant blame anyone if you dont carry pots, everyone uses pots these days incase you didnt notice.
Hmm, dp is so effective against people spamming cure pots right? As for soul being sw i cant say anything because i don't know if thats true. I didnt see him cast a single sw spell. And uhh....i believe sieg is my ONLY blue, i dno about you but i find it nice to have atleast one. The other Sieg, Kadaj, Phage, and Epsilon are all red. Try again fool. Lately Epsilon has been my main, and before that it was becoming kadaj when i could play more than 1-2 days a week for about 3 hours...but you must have seen sieg in yew because of how much you die. But i'll play my blue as much as you do madonna :) thanks for failing once again

H

hydro

Not my fault bc cant play without their necro curses
not MY FAULT they dont carry pots or apples...

dp is so effective against people spamming cure pots right
not MY FAULT tdr cant play without their dp...

This wasnt a duel either, they were chugging which unik and soul weren't so they had me helping
so now you admit it was a 2v2 and they NEEDED HELP because they were getting rocked??

S

Still Frame

not MY FAULT they dont carry pots or apples...

not MY FAULT tdr cant play without their dp...

so now you admit it was a 2v2 and they NEEDED HELP because they were getting rocked??
Umm i will admit that it was 2v2 and the HAD HELP, not that it was needed. But if your fighting (not dueling) why not use all the resources you can get. Every guild does it, neither of my guild mates said "hey its 2v2 we dont want heals" if that had been said i wouldnt have, but the simple fact is why not help my 2 friend kill 2 people from an enemy guild?

Tdr cant play without dp? LOL imagine this game without pots or dp dexers the shard would be only tamers (since it seems to be half there anyways) I'm not saying its your fault my guys dont carry apples or pots, but they each had an extra source of healing so it really doesnt matter does it? Maybe my xheals are better but unik isnt a heavy dmg character, he was using a lot of dp to stop their heals but all they had to do each hit was cure pot making it more like 2 v 1 1/2

H

hydro

Umm i will admit that it was 2v2 and the HAD HELP, not that it was needed. But if your fighting (not dueling) why not use all the resources you can get. Every guild does it, neither of my guild mates said "hey its 2v2 we dont want heals" if that had been said i wouldnt have, but the simple fact is why not help my 2 friend kill 2 people from an enemy guild?

Tdr cant play without dp? LOL imagine this game without pots or dp dexers the shard would be only tamers (since it seems to be half there anyways) I'm not saying its your fault my guys dont carry apples or pots, but they each had an extra source of healing so it really doesnt matter does it? Maybe my xheals are better but unik isnt a heavy dmg character, he was using a lot of dp to stop their heals but all they had to do each hit was cure pot making it more like 2 v 1 1/2

lol yes it was needed, if it wasnt needed then your whole point would be dead. it all started from the comment

BC showed who they truely are about 10 minutes ago at the gate when winter died against unik and soul reaper. But no, this wasnt a 2v1, his partner pas tym ran away to heartwood when winter died. Then he came back to yew crying because he lost. Then the smack talk of "learn how to pvp" came up from the losing side. Typcial
you were trying to make it seem like unik and soul just rocked someone in a 2v2, and now your saying "oh i helped my guildmates kill TRY to kill 2 people". which is it? either way now it really dont matter, when it all boils down unik&soul were on the losing end, they both died 1 time each got ressed came back to fight again and needed NON STOP power heals to stay alive then they FINALY killed winter. then soul was too scared to follow pastym into heart wood alone, he knew the red that was healing him couldnt go in there, and he would have died fast. we can sit here and cry about what was fair and who did what and what skills are TRUE and what skills are GIMP, but im not going to agree with you on this one so we will have to agree to disagree....