• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PUBLIC HARROWER

M

Malador

Wow...There are so many things wrong with your post that I dont know where to begin.

I play during the night mostly. When I'm on its very rare when I cant make it to a raid. But hey...Yer Malador. Apparently you know more about what happens in TDR\JW then I do.

Why do you act as if I have any problems doing anything away from the gate? I'll fight Kahlen anywhere but if we did duel at the gate why would you make the leap that TDR would interfere? Why would TDR to do anything but watch(honestly...Get over yourselves)? But hey...Yer Malador. Apparently you know more about what happens in TDR\JW then I do.

Malador....Not everything is "black and white". The truth is not always what it appears to be. Its quite a shame that the back and forth here on the boards has warped your rational.
The simple fact is that if someone is looking for Sedric he will with a certainty be standing 5 tiles from the yew gate unless he is fighting in which case he will usually be with in a screen or two of the gate. On very rare occasions when TDR has enough people to conduct a raid, Sedric might leave the gate but then again he might not.

I am not criticizing. I am not implying you have a problem leaving the gate. I am simply saying it is odd to not find you at the gate. Your playstyle is 1 v 1 fighting. You accomplish that by standing at the yew gate waiting for a 1 v 1 fight. More power to you.

Fred is known for popshotting. Your known for this.

I will say this if a duel was arranged, your the one guy I would trust to not call in his guild mates. However I would not trust them if present to stay out of it regardless of your wishes.

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
today these guys were doing a PQ and i was like lulz open rvr and rapid fire into glass arrow bam all dead finish their monster and steal teh lootz. It felt like uo in good 3d i basically raided a spawn and moving shot someone to death lol.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In case you dont get that. I have been present at more than one tdr duel where in the end or sometimes in the begining or middle TDR killed the other participants. I have also read posts by others who claim the same. So no I do not need to duel to know this.

I think its funny. You only hear about the few times it happens but you dont hear about the 1000s of times it doesnt happen. Its never happened where TDR ganked in one of my duels but it happens to me alot.

I guess the only difference is you dont hear me cry about it. But if I did....Hey...At the very least, I duel.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off, when I log on I usually play till midnight, sometimes later. I find PLENTY of actions in dungeons and at spawns. I dont know where you come to say that the action is all at yew gate. Just proves again you rarely leave the gate. I'll duel you anywhere. I have never run from a DUEL. So again, I dont know where you got that. It's ok to be scared, you just need to quit being so defensive everytime someone calls you out.

S

Still Frame

I'll put it so simple even malador can understand it. Sed doesnt just have 1 character. He plays (played) his red asleast as much as his mage. 99% of the time he isnt found in yew, hes off at one of the many dueling spots...(not that most of you would know where those are) with either yu law or myself when i play. But if you guys could set up a time for this duel i would love to be told to watch, obviously i'm not going to gank a duel...ask anyone, i respect all duels in hope that mine will be as well.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
today these guys were doing a PQ and i was like lulz open rvr and rapid fire into glass arrow bam all dead finish their monster and steal teh lootz. It felt like uo in good 3d i basically raided a spawn and moving shot someone to death lol.
i can't even read this!:eek:

S

Still Frame

I think its funny. You only hear about the few times it happens but you dont hear about the 1000s of times it doesnt happen. Its never happened where TDR ganked in one of my duels but it happens to me alot.

I guess the only difference is you dont hear me cry about it. But if I did....Hey...At the very least, I duel.
Silas: Tell sedric i have a conc loaded for his next duel

Name 1 guild that doesnt have a single person that has ganked a duel before...please it'll be funny to see you try...this part is for ANYONE btw

Did he ever actually get you sed?

M

Malador

Lets get a few things strait...When I'm on at night. Most of the action is at the gate(SAD TO SAY). And guess what....Its not always 1 v 1 at the gate. Its hardly ever 1 v 1 at the gate. If you hang out at the gate you better get used to getting ganked.
While I agree it is rarely 1 v 1 for most at the gate, I dont think your generally a ganker and you usually on a blue. Also I have even seen you back off and stop attacking when you opponent was getting ganked.

And the raids I'm in are usually small groups. Just because you dont see it doesnt mean it doesnt happen but I raid or spawn atleast a couple times a night. I'd much rather raid then actually do a spawn btw.
I rarely see TDR away from the gates in less than 5-8 person groups excluding the occasional loner running through a dungeon checking it.

What I dont understand is how this turned into a discussion about how much time I spend at the gate? Either Kahlan is as tough as he acts on the boards or he isnt. Are either of you guys in any position to talk down to me about it? **** NO!!!
Because you made it into that by implying you dont spend most of your time at the gate.

By they way no one has attacked your skills. Your the one taking the defensive on that issue. I have both watched you fight and 1 v 1'd you more than once. I know how good you are.

What I do in this game is irrelevent to the discussion and WHO ASKED YOU ANYWAY? You are rapidly losing credibility with your ignorance and lameass generalizations.
If it is irrelevent you should not have brought it up. Had you not I would not have piped in.

M

Malador

One time buys TDR the rep.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is WAY too much testosterone in this thread, wow!

H

hydro

i was totally ROFL reading that, ur so funny...

NOT!!!:twak:

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come on Malador. My response to Kahlans post didnt imply anything to make you tell the story of Sedric the gate fighter. You made that leap yourself and you attempted to support your story by exaggerating and generalizing. And thats the only thing I had a problem with.

You even have your "guildmate"(haha whatever) Kahlan convinced that I'm scared of him. His ego gets bigger and bigger with every post in this thread.

Yeah and...."One time buys TDR the rep". I believe Sieg covered this earlier but all the big guilds have had members gank in duels. But before you continue to give your 2 cents about which guilds you trust in duels, you might want to actually try it out for yourself....Maybe...Just maybe, your opinion will change. Take it from someone who actually isnt afraid to duel.

M

Malador

Come on Malador. My response to Kahlans post didnt imply anything to make you tell the story of Sedric the gate fighter. You made that leap yourself and you attempted to support your story by exaggerating and generalizing. And thats the only thing I had a problem with.

You even have your "guildmate"(haha whatever) Kahlan convinced that I'm scared of him. His ego gets bigger and bigger with every post in this thread.

Yeah and...."One time buys TDR the rep". I believe Sieg covered this earlier but all the big guilds have had members gank in duels. But before you continue to give your 2 cents about which guilds you trust in duels, you might want to actually try it out for yourself....Maybe...Just maybe, your opinion will change. Take it from someone who actually isnt afraid to duel.

I already answered this post once last night. I am not responding to it again. It is not worth the time having any discussion if the mods are going to keep butchering the threads.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

My ego isnt getting bigger with every post. I just know that, regardless of what people will say, I can hold my own on this temp and very few people can kill me 1v1. The few times I have had a chance to fight you 1v1 on Sedric I believe it could go either way but we never got a chance to finish because you would never leave the gate and other blues would inevitably jump in.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My ego isnt getting bigger with every post. I just know that, regardless of what people will say, I can hold my own on this temp and very few people can kill me 1v1. The few times I have had a chance to fight you 1v1 on Sedric I believe it could go either way but we never got a chance to finish because you would never leave the gate and other blues would inevitably jump in.
Not getting bigger eh? Then please explain to me what inspired you to write this line...."Its ok to be scared"? Was it something I wrote or was it your enormous ego convincing you of something false?

You just cant post without throwing in some unnessessary and highly exaggerated jab about the gate, can you? You almost make it sound as if I needed to stay around the gate so others would jump in. I fought Floyd the other day. Why dont you ask him if I was worried about leaving the gate in THAT fight.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What does "Its ok to be scared" have anything to do with my ego? So if you were in combat and the guy right next to you said "Its ok to be scared." You would tell him to bring down his ego? You read way too much into things Sedric. I never said you had to be scared of me. I simply said its ok to leave the gate. Many gate huggers are scared to leave the gate. Back in 2001 I was scared to leave the gate because I was a lonely little archer without swing speed increase and would get rocked by mages. So nice try on the ego thing. Of course Im going to keep throwing in the gate thing. I have never seen SEDRIC the mage anywhere else unless there was numerous TDR/JW around him.

S

Still Frame

What does "Its ok to be scared" have anything to do with my ego? So if you were in combat and the guy right next to you said "Its ok to be scared." You would tell him to bring down his ego? You read way too much into things Sedric. I never said you had to be scared of me. I simply said its ok to leave the gate. Many gate huggers are scared to leave the gate. Back in 2001 I was scared to leave the gate because I was a lonely little archer without swing speed increase and would get rocked by mages. So nice try on the ego thing. Of course Im going to keep throwing in the gate thing. I have never seen SEDRIC the mage anywhere else unless there was numerous TDR/JW around him.
Your first sentence...has everything to do with ego...are you kidding me? Only other point, as i didnt read the entire post is do you even know is other characters? To be fair i've only played in fel for the past 3-4 years and ive hardly ever seen you.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah....Way to show me that you dont have an ego. :thumbup: Great explaination. You have opened my eyes. rolleyes:

Try to consider that its possible to spend time at the gate without being afraid of leaving the gate.

Just because you dont see me in the dungeon all that much doesnt have to mean I'm afraid to leave the gate. Couldnt it mean we just dont play the game at the same time? Am I really never out numbered when I'm doing a spawn or at a raid?

Again.....Not everthing is black and white. You wont jump to as many lameass conclusions if you understand this.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your first sentence...has everything to do with ego...are you kidding me? Only other point, as i didnt read the entire post is do you even know is other characters? To be fair i've only played in fel for the past 3-4 years and ive hardly ever seen you.

Yeah, if you're TDR/JW you wouldnt have seen me very much because you guys will never go anywhere by yourselves or even in a two man team. I'll duel anyone at any time simply because I love the game. I just believe I'll win. And before anyone says "EGO!!!" think before you speak. If you dont think YOU will win, why do you play? That's just ********. I believe Im going to win every fight I get into...otherwise it's pointless to even fight. Granted some people are going to be a more difficult fight, but that makes it even more fun.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just so everyone knows...Sedric and I did duel. Four times. Sedric, correct me if Im wrong on any part of this but here is how the duels went.

Duel 1: Kahlan
Duel 2: Sedric
Duel 3: Sedric
Duel 4: Kahlan

I had to repot 2 or 3 times between the duels...Sedric only potted up once and that was before the first duel. No, I didnt have to get more DP. I did have to get more cures after the second duel as I brought only 10 with me. So I went and got cures. Had I paid attention I would have also grabbed the str and dex pots I needed because I went and got each (str and dex) INDIVIDUALLY. So what I should have repotted in one outting I did in 2 or 3, lol. So I told Sedric that's a slight advantage for him. By advantage I mean even though it was 2-2 I give him the overall win since technically i went to repot more times.

For those of you who say "Learn how to play a mage" "Trash dexxer" blah blah blah. You should take lessons from Sedric. He can hold his own against a Dp dexxer. I guess you all just need to learn to play your mages.

Anyway, good duels Sedric. We will have to have that 5th duel soon. As I said I was planning on being in bed at 11cst...which its now 11:27...tomorrows exam is going to be a bit rough. Now stay away from the gate! ;) lol

Xegugg

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aww what a cliff hanger you all leave us with waiting on that 5th duel. So evil.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just so everyone knows...Sedric and I did duel. Four times. Sedric, correct me if Im wrong on any part of this but here is how the duels went.

Duel 1: Kahlan
Duel 2: Sedric
Duel 3: Sedric
Duel 4: Kahlan

I had to repot 2 or 3 times between the duels...Sedric only potted up once and that was before the first duel. No, I didnt have to get more DP. I did have to get more cures after the second duel as I brought only 10 with me. So I went and got cures. Had I paid attention I would have also grabbed the str and dex pots I needed because I went and got each (str and dex) INDIVIDUALLY. So what I should have repotted in one outting I did in 2 or 3, lol. So I told Sedric that's a slight advantage for him. By advantage I mean even though it was 2-2 I give him the overall win since technically i went to repot more times.

For those of you who say "Learn how to play a mage" "Trash dexxer" blah blah blah. You should take lessons from Sedric. He can hold his own against a Dp dexxer. I guess you all just need to learn to play your mages.

Anyway, good duels Sedric. We will have to have that 5th duel soon. As I said I was planning on being in bed at 11cst...which its now 11:27...tomorrows exam is going to be a bit rough. Now stay away from the gate! ;) lol
The fights were good. Your temp is probably the least favorite of mine to fight. Dp Fencer Bushido with potions. That temp with EP is very tough for a scribe mage on foot with no EP. I dont think you had EP but it was tough none the less. I'd say, for me, its tougher then fighting a 4\6er. There are guys in TDR that use this temp and I cant touch them at all.

I was a bit disappointed I lost the first fight but that seems to be the norm for me when I'm fighting a tough temp or someone with an unusual style.

That last fight I'm sure could have gone either way but it went down hill very fast after I got low on cures and eventually ran out. As a whole, the fights went as expected.

Good duels and I look forward to fighting you again now that you've gotten off of your high horse. :fight:

M

Malador

The fights were good. Your temp is probably the least favorite of mine to fight. Dp Fencer Bushido with potions. That temp with EP is very tough for a scribe mage on foot with no EP. I dont think you had EP but it was tough none the less. I'd say, for me, its tougher then fighting a 4\6er. There are guys in TDR that use this temp and I cant touch them at all.

I was a bit disappointed I lost the first fight but that seems to be the norm for me when I'm fighting a tough temp or someone with an unusual style.

That last fight I'm sure could have gone either way but it went down hill very fast after I got low on cures and eventually ran out. As a whole, the fights went as expected.

Good duels and I look forward to fighting you again now that you've gotten off of your high horse. :fight:
So in summary you lost the first fight because you were just learning his template, you lost the last fight because you ran out of potions and several guys in TDR play that template better than him. Does that about summarize it.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So in summary you lost the first fight because you were just learning his template, you lost the last fight because you ran out of potions and several guys in TDR play that template better than him. Does that about summarize it.
Sure...If you think its that simple you can make those leaps. I'm getting used to how you are and thats perfectly fine.

The first and last things you brought up arent quite that simple but yeah...I did lose that last one because I ran out of cures. It doesnt take a person who is too afraid to duel to figure that out. Is that a big deal? Did I claim I would have won if I didnt run out of cures or somethin?

M

Malador

Sure...If you think its that simple you can make those leaps. I'm getting used to how you are and thats perfectly fine.

The first and last things you brought up arent quite that simple but yeah...I did lose that last one because I ran out of cures. It doesnt take a person who is too afraid to duel to figure that out. Is that a big deal? Did I claim I would have won if I didnt run out of cures or somethin?
I am just saying what it sounded like.

It sounded like Kahl said good fights and left it like that. He did not criticize you for your losses nor belittle your wins. It sounded like you made excuses for the ones you lost and then made a dig at him that others play his template better.

I see how you are too...

And sedric you and I have dueled (pure mage) or at least fought 1 v 1, cause we really did not have any rules and I think we stayed mounted, with no help from either sides guild mates. I am not afraid I simply dont like most people enough to give them a fair shot at me. I think I lost 5 in a row. I think we spent like half an hour at it. I was playing red Malador and this was quite a while ago. It was fun and you were a good sport. It is why today I count you as one of the only TDR I trust to be fair.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Like I said, Ill duel anyone. I have yet to fight ANYONE who uses my temp and can beat me. Hyatt doesnt play the same temp but 1v1 I can beat him. I've heard from quite a few people he's the best dexxer in TDR/JW. Im still on my high-horse. I just dont like to bs/talk about duels other then how they went.

S

Still Frame

Yeah, if you're TDR/JW you wouldnt have seen me very much because you guys will never go anywhere by yourselves or even in a two man team. I'll duel anyone at any time simply because I love the game. I just believe I'll win. And before anyone says "EGO!!!" think before you speak. If you dont think YOU will win, why do you play? That's just ********. I believe Im going to win every fight I get into...otherwise it's pointless to even fight. Granted some people are going to be a more difficult fight, but that makes it even more fun.
I have only been in tdr a few months, so since i have been playing in fel majority of the time id say your point doesnt apply...

H

hydro

Like I said, Ill duel anyone. I have yet to fight ANYONE who uses my temp and can beat me. Hyatt doesnt play the same temp but 1v1 I can beat him. I've heard from quite a few people he's the best dexxer in TDR/JW. Im still on my high-horse. I just dont like to bs/talk about duels other then how they went.

i saw garret knock you off that horse several times 1v1. was quite funny. i believe you attempted to run in your house as you went down..:hahaha: im sure you wont "remember" though...

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i saw garret knock you off that horse several times 1v1. was quite funny. i believe you attempted to run in your house as you went down..:hahaha: im sure you wont "remember" though...
That must have been before I added parry...because ever since I added parry Garret has been a non factor. I havent fought him once since then where he hasnt run.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off....I'd like to say that after I read what I wrote I can see how someone might take it the wrong way. Especially someone like Malador. I wasnt intending to take away from your performance in the duels. And my comment at the end was more of a playful jab.

I'd like to see you take on The Butcher or Shank, just to name two. I cant touch either of these guys on Sedric and both of them could then turn around and beat me in mage duels. I havent done much dueling against Hyatt to tell you the truth but I know hes good.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am just saying what it sounded like.

It sounded like Kahl said good fights and left it like that. He did not criticize you for your losses nor belittle your wins. It sounded like you made excuses for the ones you lost and then made a dig at him that others play his template better.

I see how you are too...

And sedric you and I have dueled (pure mage) or at least fought 1 v 1, cause we really did not have any rules and I think we stayed mounted, with no help from either sides guild mates. I am not afraid I simply dont like most people enough to give them a fair shot at me. I think I lost 5 in a row. I think we spent like half an hour at it. I was playing red Malador and this was quite a while ago. It was fun and you were a good sport. It is why today I count you as one of the only TDR I trust to be fair.
I'm sure thats what it all sounded like to you.

I hate to say it man...But the only people that can pull off a line like..."I am not afraid I simply dont like most people enough to give them a fair shot at me"...are the ones that do ocasionally duel and have beaten respectable opponents.

I dont really recall dueling you. It was more like the fights I have with RedStone where he is inside the house. Not that I can blame you guys at the gate. It can turn into a gank very fast. Back then, my connection was poor and my computer was old and I was just getting back into the mage thing. I wasnt in a guild......

Oh wait...You said I won. :thumbsup:

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i would bet that was when mal was STEALING wireless internet so im sure he was laggin too, so it should have been a fair deul....
Yeah..I remember that. His connection was poor and you could see it. I mostly remember it when I fought him on my dexer.

M

Malador

I'm sure thats what it all sounded like to you.

I hate to say it man...But the only people that can pull off a line like..."I am not afraid I simply dont like most people enough to give them a fair shot at me"...are the ones that do ocasionally duel and have beaten respectable opponents.

I dont really recall dueling you. It was more like the fights I have with RedStone where he is inside the house. Not that I can blame you guys at the gate. It can turn into a gank very fast. Back then, my connection was poor and my computer was old and I was just getting back into the mage thing. I wasnt in a guild......

Oh wait...You said I won. :thumbsup:
It was not at the gate. There were no houses involved. it was very late at night the couple of spectators that gathered did not get involved. I dont remember if you were in a guild but you were known for being a good dueler even then. in any case you did not loot and you did ress. Also you would a good sport and did not talk smack over what were several good fights that simply went your way.

Too bad YOU lost that quality. <------oops was confusing

M

Malador

HTML:
i said now that you have a crutch skill you think your leet?? you implied garret was leet, because you said now that you have parry he runs from you, so before you had parry you were doing the running becuase he was rocking you?? kinda funny...

What is kind of funny is a guy who rarely played anything but gimps is criticizing someone else.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i said now that you have a crutch skill you think your leet?? you implied garret was leet, because you said now that you have parry he runs from you, so before you had parry you were doing the running becuase he was rocking you?? kinda funny...
Hydro, this is so ridiculously stupid I dont even know why Im replying. Maybe I have too much free time between classes right now. First off, your interpreting skills are pathetic. I never once said or implied that Garret was leet. Calling parry a crutch skill? Such a moronic statement. Let's see...Kahlan is a dexxer..aka a warrior...warriors were known to be able to parry/deflect/avoid their opponents strikes....sounds like a basic skill most warriors should have. I guess you wouldnt understand such a thing. You should take meditation or eval off your mage..get rid of those crutch skills, rofl.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off....I'd like to say that after I read what I wrote I can see how someone might take it the wrong way. Especially someone like Malador. I wasnt intending to take away from your performance in the duels. And my comment at the end was more of a playful jab.

I'd like to see you take on The Butcher or Shank, just to name two. I cant touch either of these guys on Sedric and both of them could then turn around and beat me in mage duels. I havent done much dueling against Hyatt to tell you the truth but I know hes good.
Honestly, I have only duelled The Butcher once and on my desktop at home I believe I still have the screenshot of what happened. Him and i were fighting 1v1 by the brit gate, we both at some point in the duel ran from each other to heal up, then we ended up by the mountains outside of brit. I mean this fight was going on for a while. All he does 1v1 is dismount, at least at the time..and this was at least 3 months or so ago. Which was fine with me...I prefer fighting a dexxer on foot. Well, I soon found out why he was dismounting me. Soon enough a ton of TDR/JW showed up out of nowhere and ganked the living **** out of me. Even you were there Sedric! :p. So I cant say I've been able to fight him 1v1 to the death. I'd like to try now that I have parry though :) I even added DCI to my suit which I didnt have a month ago.

The_Dude_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAHAHA please kahlan. You run just as much as anyone. The difference in when i run is i stay on screen your running off screen like a champ. Im sorry I dont want to stand toe to toe with a parry dexer. Also I've destroyed you and floyd with your precious parry that is when you get low and dont disarm lol.

Or should i stand still when you disarm me? I remember before when you said my character was all my bird. Then we fought outside your house next to XV's castle. 2-3 times you ran like a champ and got destroyed.

Id like to bring up some recent stuff but its normally in serps and you call in floyd or your stealthers to dismount me. Ask floyd malador and fizz what happened outside a harry at destard when it was 3-1. I went for the easiest target in malador who thinks you can mini heal through concussions. Then floyd dropped trying to land the disarm. Fizz tried to stand and defend his guildmates he died.

Also malador dont bash on anyones gimp characters when your guildmates are here challenging mages to duel on dp characters.....

M

Malador

Hydro, this is so ridiculously stupid I dont even know why Im replying. Maybe I have too much free time between classes right now. First off, your interpreting skills are pathetic. I never once said or implied that Garret was leet. Calling parry a crutch skill? Such a moronic statement. Let's see...Kahlan is a dexxer..aka a warrior...warriors were known to be able to parry/deflect/avoid their opponents strikes....sounds like a basic skill most warriors should have. I guess you wouldnt understand such a thing. You should take meditation or eval off your mage..get rid of those crutch skills, rofl.
Parry is the anti gimp warrior skill.

M

Malador

HAHAHA please kahlan. You run just as much as anyone. The difference in when i run is i stay on screen your running off screen like a champ. Im sorry I dont want to stand toe to toe with a parry dexer. Also I've destroyed you and floyd with your precious parry that is when you get low and dont disarm lol.

Or should i stand still when you disarm me? I remember before when you said my character was all my bird. Then we fought outside your house next to XV's castle. 2-3 times you ran like a champ and got destroyed.

Id like to bring up some recent stuff but its normally in serps and you call in floyd or your stealthers to dismount me. Ask floyd malador and fizz what happened outside a harry at destard when it was 3-1. I went for the easiest target in malador who thinks you can mini heal through concussions. Then floyd dropped trying to land the disarm. Fizz tried to stand and defend his guildmates he died.

Also malador dont bash on anyones gimp characters when your guildmates are here challenging mages to duel on dp characters.....

I did not bash anyones chars but if anyone has a right to it is me. Until recently I played two pvp chars and both were about as non-gimp as you could get. My mage was a nox mage. My archer was a simple chiv archer. If I want to bash a gimp char I will and I dont need your unasked for permission.

Itari

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did not bash anyones chars but if anyone has a right to it is me. Until recently I played two pvp chars and both were about as non-gimp as you could get. My mage was a nox mage. My archer was a simple chiv archer. If I want to bash a gimp char I will and I dont need your unasked for permission.
Both of those characters can be "gimp" if you only could play either of them...

M

Malador

Both of those characters can be "gimp" if you only could play either of them...
BTH, I get the coolaid references now.

Itarti, my ignorant young friend gimp is not how you play a char. Gimp is a term defined by how you set up the char. A gimp char is a char whoes skills and equipment are set up to over balance another char type or in uo possibly all char types. A wrestle/nox mage with no weapon skills, crappy equipment and no non-mage skills can never be gimp. Now if he had bushido so he can confidence heal, evade and ride a bird he would be a little gimp. Improve his armor so that he was much harder to hit and he would be a bit more gimp.

The archer was less gimp and had worse equipment.

Itari

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTH, I get the coolaid references now.

Itarti, my ignorant young friend gimp is not how you play a char. Gimp is a term defined by how you set up the char. A gimp char is a char whoes skills and equipment are set up to over balance another char type or in uo possibly all char types. A wrestle/nox mage with no weapon skills, crappy equipment and no non-mage skills can never be gimp. Now if he had bushido so he can confidence heal, evade and ride a bird he would be a little gimp. Improve his armor so that he was much harder to hit and he would be a bit more gimp.

The archer was less gimp and had worse equipment.
So having Chivalry to overcome many mage or necro spells isn't overbalancing yourself over them...or having Nox so that you can deadly poison someone forcing them to cast a lvl 4 spell while you could be spamming harm and weaken...you see it's not all that hard it just takes a decent person to play. By the way on the equipment part...you have been pancakes about gimp players for years...why have you never upgraded your suits or templates to compete?

M

Malador

So having Chivalry to overcome many mage or necro spells isn't overbalancing yourself over them...or having Nox so that you can deadly poison someone forcing them to cast a lvl 4 spell while you could be spamming harm and weaken...you see it's not all that hard it just takes a decent person to play. By the way on the equipment part...you have been pancakes about gimp players for years...why have you never upgraded your suits or templates to compete?
The archer in question has no fast cast/fast cast recovery so chiv is not overcoming **** for him. You know this you have fought him more than once. In fact give his lack of jewelry he would be better off with ninja so he can form it and run away regening instead of trying to fight. As it is it is pretty hard to kill Aldo unless you have more than one person and you get him on foot. Took five haxz last night while he was on foot and even then they would not have killed me without the dog on me. Had I been a gimpy ninja archer I would have overcome thier dismount by forming it and fleeing only to remount and come back to do it again.

A greater cure potion cures every poison but lethal every single time and the chance of consistantly getting deadly on a mage is pretty limited. That makes greater cure potions gimp not nox mages. I cannot believe you are actually trying to argue that a nox mage is gimp.

I never bitched about gimp players. I am perfectly fine assuming its your dime, you can set your char up as you please. I bitched about pod racers. Since you opened this box if you knew your guild mate needed help with his equipment why didnt you help. I got some limited help from others over the years but why if you knew I needed help why didnt you help me. How come if your so smart you didnt at least offer suggestions on changes I could make. That would have cost you nothing. Its way easier for you to criticize.

Itari

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since you opened this box if you knew your guild mate needed help with his equipment why didnt you help. I got some limited help from others over the years but why if you knew I needed help why didnt you help me. How come if your so smart you didnt at least offer suggestions on changes I could make. That would have cost you nothing. Its way easier for you to criticize.

We all figured you spent enough time in Doom that you could do it yourself! Remember your diary you posted about when Garret gave you a 3 day ban from tools?

M

Malador

We all figured you spent enough time in Doom that you could do it yourself! Remember your diary you posted about when Garret gave you a 3 day ban from tools?
So instead of an honest answer your going to get even more ignorant!

In case your reading skills are as underdeveloped as your board warring skills that apostrophy means that was a statement.

WTF are you talking about and what does going to doom have to do with you helping me fix the problems you saw in my chars are the equipment they had. I was in BC probably since before you were in BC. I went to doom three days or maybe five days until someone other than Garret noticed I was not attending raids and asked me why. Are you saying it only occured to you that I needed some help with my suit while I was banned from tools for letting the mighty Garret die? What were you doing the other 5 years I was in BC.

By the way I certainly remember that ban. Thanks Garret. The 3 day ban you placed on me for letting your EGO err for letting you die caused me to earn yet another Staff if I remember correctly.

Itari

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So instead of an honest answer your going to get even more ignorant!

In case your reading skills are as underdeveloped as your board warring skills that apostrophy means that was a statement.
I can read just fine.

Since you've<(apostrophe) played for 'SOOO' long why was your suit/skill so underdeveloped that it would take a new person such as myself to join 'your' guild to fix your problems. Also, you know some of us may have told you about your suit needing fixed while in vent, BUT because of your 'problems' with vent most of would've had to stay logged in until the next morning to get your response! <(Exclamation mark means it is a strong statement...I believe this is what you may have been looking for?)