• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PUBLIC HARROWER

C

C-Punt

I also wanted to mention that Sometime between Now, and 3 weeks from next thursday there will be another public harrower. Thanks. Please come out and try to get it from us.

Nfusion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, nothing like being organized...how about you come back when you've decided.

S

Speed_Racer

Every harry you do is a public because you dont have the talent to keep it. Way to cover yourself the next time you loose it.....public lol.

You all were in no way close to taking it back red lined lol The protector had the scrolls out for 10 min before you all even stated your final push. Half of our people were getting gold and the other half were trolling around on blues. You pushed 6 people and died before you rezzed up and finally pushed threw.

Uod put up a better fight and they didnt need to ping anyones vent or use bag balls.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Every harry you do is a public because you dont have the talent to keep it. Way to cover yourself the next time you loose it.....public lol.

You all were in no way close to taking it back red lined lol The protector had the scrolls out for 10 min before you all even stated your final push. Half of our people were getting gold and the other half were trolling around on blues. You pushed 6 people and died before you rezzed up and finally pushed threw.

Uod put up a better fight and they didnt need to ping anyones vent or use bag balls.
i second that, someone (don't remember who) accidently ran into your gate outside the dungeon few minutes after the scrolls were out and said, "whoops wrong gate, looks like they are getting ready to come guys, theres a ton of them in this gate". Real fun though, just so happens you beat us on the second res race.

Nfusion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I didn't even want to get into any of that...I thought I'd let him live in his delusional world. Now that the truth is out...the harrower was dead and scrolls were out even before your first push (when you all died...again). You had Cove level 3 with bagballs and you never should have lost it in the first place.

Thanks for donating your 3rd harry to BC.

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Harrowers are usually who can stack the most witherers on the other side of a load point. Its simply a numbers game and whoever pops it usually has a huge numbers advantage. Add some bagballs and its even more lame. Ive said it before, I can count on one hand the number of harrys that were actually good pvp and not just a wither spam fest at a load/chokepoint.

S

Sgt.Slaughter

Nothing like choke point fighting, i challenge BC to a open field fight 5 v 5 use any templates you want do what you want. this will prove real skill.

S

Stasis_BC

Actually open field fights have been much better for BC over the years. It doesn't happen often, but at least back in the day open field fights were our stronger point.

C

Craklord

TDR/JW had like 3-5 on and we didnt even know the harry was going on we were just bull ****ting around bye the time we knew it was over.... We fight bc what about oaks noone was there cept bc/TDR-JW.... So......

S

Still Frame

This threads just pathetic. HAXZ announces theyre going to lose a harry in the next few nights, everyone fights about how many bc has raided or how many tdr has done.

Incase u fools havent noticed, TDR isnt the active guild it once was. Yes we do sit around at yew either chasing eachother cuz everyone hides in gz even from our blues cuz they know better that the 1 red out there will kill them as soon as theyre stupid and walk out. Or on faction characters as of late. You guys do spawns and fight harrys for fun, we sit around and duel eachother and practice and just have fun. I'm sure bc will agree, if u add up everything over the years out of all the guilds present on great lakes tdr was there the second most (only second to bc who mostly popped them) when _I_ was on the shard who was the only guild that showed up? Please try to keep comments like how many harrys tdr has attended to yourself because you only look like a fool

C

C-Punt

Reading these boards for a while now, are you really allowed to call a thread pathetic? something about a pot or kettle i dont know how it goes.

S

Still Frame

Reading these boards for a while now, are you really allowed to call a thread pathetic? something about a pot or kettle i dont know how it goes.
Dont you know, i'm the stratics god! I can say or do whatever i want. Besides, its constitution day! So obviously i get my say in everything

G

GiveitaTry

So We try to place a harrower actually not really we were grouping people together over the evenning we max out at 13 we are about to place it... 19 bc on...and ALL ACCOUNTED for in star room HOLDING STAR ROOM going on for 3 hours now lol. they say ask them to pop a harrower.. how funny. guys when u want to have a fun fight let me know lol otherwise stand on star room teleporter. OH for the record we did 3 despises JUST TO SEE IF THEYD raid their response " stay in despise as much as you want you wont do a harrower." lol. GG guys

Cynic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So We try to place a harrower actually not really we were grouping people together over the evenning we max out at 13 we are about to place it... 19 bc on...and ALL ACCOUNTED for in star room HOLDING STAR ROOM going on for 3 hours now lol. they say ask them to pop a harrower.. how funny. guys when u want to have a fun fight let me know lol otherwise stand on star room teleporter. OH for the record we did 3 despises JUST TO SEE IF THEYD raid their response " stay in despise as much as you want you wont do a harrower." lol. GG guys
There are no BC in star right now, why are you such a liar?

btw: :sad3::sad3::sad3::sad3::sad3::sad3::sad3:

G

GiveitaTry

lol hey man i just think its funny... so w/e u say NO ONE is crying i mean hell we even came to star to fight you guys we mighta died twice but hey insta choke drop in u didnt push out NOR move once we dropped in lol dropping into atleast 11 + necros and 2 or 3 drags pretty wicked. Play ur game how u enjoy it =] u pay for it. It actually boost our egos that you guys have to hold star instead of fighting us ^^ i love it.

G

GiveitaTry

ok to fix this messy thing... we just did a despise 2nd one... to bring them OUR OF TERRA... 19 of them decide to come raid... they try and within 4 1/2 minutes all the bc die to 12 haxz.... ALL OF THE BC DIE lol multiple times and now when we kill the coon finally bc has dropped down to 7 online... LMFAO. GOOD JOB owning the shard guys.. ya know its 11 30 pm... after 4 1/2 hours of choking star room..u finally try to raid our spawn for the first time die and log... thats hilarious we arent even popping our harry now BECAUSE THERE WIL BE NO FIGHT im trying to group some guys together for ANOTHER PUBLIC HARROWER tomarrow... CHOKE STAR PLZ.... this time the pics will deff be posted.. if icey doesnt now. goodnight and BG bad game.

Cynic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok to fix this messy thing... we just did a despise 2nd one... to bring them OUR OF TERRA... 19 of them decide to come raid... they try and within 4 1/2 minutes all the bc die to 12 haxz.... ALL OF THE BC DIE lol multiple times and now when we kill the coon finally bc has dropped down to 7 online... LMFAO. GOOD JOB owning the shard guys.. ya know its 11 30 pm... after 4 1/2 hours of choking star room..u finally try to raid our spawn for the first time die and log... thats hilarious we arent even popping our harry now BECAUSE THERE WIL BE NO FIGHT im trying to group some guys together for ANOTHER PUBLIC HARROWER tomarrow... CHOKE STAR PLZ.... this time the pics will deff be posted.. if icey doesnt now. goodnight and BG bad game.
-Which is it? You did 2 or 3 despises? You're bad at lieing.
-There were 11 of us when we raided despise, another lie. That's counting the BC in AFK.
-We started grinding at 8pm. Watch, it's real simple, you can use your fingers.. ready? 1-2-3, 3.5

lol hey man i just think its funny... so w/e u say NO ONE is crying i mean hell we even came to star to fight you guys we mighta died twice but hey insta choke drop in u didnt push out NOR move once we dropped in lol dropping into atleast 11 + necros and 2 or 3 drags pretty wicked. Play ur game how u enjoy it =] u pay for it. It actually boost our egos that you guys have to hold star instead of fighting us ^^ i love it.
There was 1 dragon. BTW holding star is the same as holding a harry in several dungeons. Exactly the same as holding a shame or fire just to name a couple. You had 15 in your vent compared to our 19. You died coming into a grinder same as we all died pushing a Haxz grinder where you outnumbered us 15-11.

I guess i'll have to start posting screenies, but you contradict yourself in your posts as it is so I may not have to.

Itari

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As much as you cry about numbers Slip...you seem to love allying every guild you can...J^W and P? :sad3:

G

GiveitaTry

we are not allying jw... p joined us with their 5 members... didnt you ally P to fight 16 of us with your 47? quiet plz THANKS.

H

hydro

I can recall killing you many many many times. I'm sure you'll cry out, "Where are the screenshots?" I regret that I dont save all of those. A ****** language, eh? No, it's just that I have the ability to read into things. You must be one of those people that you just cant interpret anything. You are the reason that in Army MRE's on the meal heating bag they put a picture of the heating bag resting against a rock, but they go a step further and it says "Put against a rock or something." Im guessing they added the wording for people like you...it has to be precise or you'll never figure it out.
Further, if I'm skipping off the screen..that says LEAGUES about your guild. There's plenty of people in BC that can outrun me or run just as fast. Nice calling out your own guild. Care for a duel? And no, this is not mage UO, so I wont play a mage. Glad we could clear that up. Then again, after I completely destroy you on Kahl I could always get my mage...even though mages are garbage in today's UO.

no i wont ask for screen shots because i know its not possilbe for you to have shots of killing me. in fact i think the only fhp that has ever got a kill on me it floyd. but that really dont stack up to the many kills i got over him and you. why does that say LEAGUES about my guild? i metioned you, not BC. so tell me how did i call out my out guild? when i post here i represent my SELF. way to go on trying draw attention off your self. i dont deul on terms. im sure you will run into me sooner or later then be running from me. run chug run chug chug!! i noramly play dexers but i am certain i will rock your mage with my mage too. that was a big explanation about the MREs, i bet that took you all night to write up. i bet all those fancy words gave you a headache...

G

GiveitaTry

COME TO THE HARRYOWER its 9 30... its in progress we placed at like 8 45... comon people. Were killing the fake because no one show far...

G

GiveitaTry

Harrower has been dropped at 10 53 PM eastern... was popped at 8 15 pm eastern. all 32 no defense was ever set up... thanks bc, they showed up once... prime time friday you always are on =/...... more harrowers to come thanks

Cynic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Harrower has been dropped at 10 53 PM eastern... was popped at 8 15 pm eastern. all 32 no defense was ever set up... thanks bc, they showed up once... prime time friday you always are on =/...... more harrowers to come thanks
We showed up with the 3 active BC that were online.

You killed the 3 of us. Good game. :cheerleader:

Edit: Sorry, make that 5.

Itari

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since you ALWAYS seem to know how many every guild has in their vent...why would you pop the harrower for your "fight", if there were only 6 in vent? :eek:

S

Speed_Racer

Since you ALWAYS seem to know how many every guild has in their vent...why would you pop the harrower for your "fight", if there were only 6 in vent? :eek:
He had to make up for the one he lost when we did have people on. When he popped that one they lost we had maybe 10 on but unfortunatly for him more logged on.
Im gonna say I had better things to do like bar hoppin. Why would you even post if only 6 people came to a harry.....like slip even matters.

The_Dude_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BC horrid. Hmm lets see every harrower I've been to that you clowns have tried you flooded the area with bag balls.... BC has never used bag balls. Whats even more pathetic is you somehow walk over the bag balls, but this must be one of those they lag me features like your blocked fields right?

Everyone knows you have our vent and know how many people are on at any given time. Yet you still popped it knowing 6 people in BC's vent. Far cry from the 25+ eh? Let me guess we all changed vent and left 6 ppl in the old one to mess with ya right?

Ill take a horrid guild as you call it over one that needs not only modified clients and things that make you skip. But you also have to block off the area with bag balls. That you seem to jump over at will.

If BC is so horrid you should never lose anything right? Or do you just get caught with your pants down all the time?

M

Malador

BC horrid. Hmm lets see every harrower I've been to that you clowns have tried you flooded the area with bag balls.... BC has never used bag balls. Whats even more pathetic is you somehow walk over the bag balls, but this must be one of those they lag me features like your blocked fields right?
Hmm. I have been present on more than one occasions when BC DID use bag-balls, boxes or candelabras. Sometimes the boxes were created and placed by BC. Other times BC has taken over someone else's and used them. BC has used them at spawns to control access and sometimes to fully block the entrance. BC has used them at IDOCS in an attempt to create a safe place to retreat to when fighting.

To claim that BC has never used bag balls. is simply stupid.

I

Insta

Ive been in bc almost as long as you were. I never saw bag balls or anything else used at a spawn.
I've seen it, actually I've seen it at least twice. It's no shocker that I am not BC, but I have seen BC use both Canelabras, and bagballs.

BC doesn't ally either eh? I've seen you make that post a time or two also.

This entire thread is full of Garbage, from one side to the other. I am proud I am able to point that out.

S

Speed_Racer

I've seen it, actually I've seen it at least twice. It's no shocker that I am not BC, but I have seen BC use both Canelabras, and bagballs.

BC doesn't ally either eh? I've seen you make that post a time or two also.

This entire thread is full of Garbage, from one side to the other. I am proud I am able to point that out.
whoa whoa whoa
Such hate towards BC. Like a father towards a child we must punish you for doing our spawns. At what point do you people start to learn and ask for permission? Like wounded animals you lash out in a attempt to survive but you do not realize that the fight is over. All that is left is the anger and crying.

S

Still Frame

whoa whoa whoa
Such hate towards BC. Like a father towards a child we must punish you for doing our spawns. At what point do you people start to learn and ask for permission? Like wounded animals you lash out in a attempt to survive but you do not realize that the fight is over. All that is left is the anger and crying.
Worst post ever. Insta was simply pointing out facts. But i wouldnt expect you to understand...i've read most of your posts, you make about as much sense as jumping the border INTO mexico

S

Speed_Racer

Worst post ever. Insta was simply pointing out facts. But i wouldnt expect you to understand...i've read most of your posts, you make about as much sense as jumping the border INTO mexico
still frame - "Still frames are used for creating video effects" About sums you up huh? Atleast your boy can stick to the topic of the thread.

No matter how you spin it, BC is the champ that everyone will remember. People will always challenge BC but the odds always go to the champ. :scholar: Who is tdr j/w? :gun:

M

Malador

LOL putting a box on the teleporter in star is not a spawn. Also there new modifier lets them run over it. Taking over a harry that someone had bagballs at is not using bag balls.

The spawn thing are u ****ing kidding me. Ive been in bc almost as long as you were. I never saw bag balls or anything else used at a spawn. Go back to cursing the day I was allowed into BC.

If you insist please post the pictures of BC bringing in bagballs and doing spawns and harrowers. We all know you keep every picture you've ever seen. So post them.
You can claim what you like but JD himself used to make and place candelabras in places like destard where it is hard to hold a grinder.

As usual you have confused what you know with your personal opininions. Both are wrong.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when _I_ was on the shard who was the only guild that showed up? Please try to keep comments like how many harrys tdr has attended to yourself because you only look like a fool
First off, I is still here. Second, FHP was always there fighting them.

S

Still Frame

First off, I is still here. Second, FHP was always there fighting them.
This reply was very late

I fully support any alliance wanted/needed to beat us. I have grown bored stomping out HaXz/BC alliances at harries. I've also grown bored of doing harrowers every night in hopes of a fight, only to catch Seig running around by himself because nobody else will come fight with him.
Calamity had something different to say. k thx!

S

Still Frame

still frame - "Still frames are used for creating video effects" About sums you up huh? Atleast your boy can stick to the topic of the thread.

No matter how you spin it, BC is the champ that everyone will remember. People will always challenge BC but the odds always go to the champ. :scholar: Who is tdr j/w? :gun:
The name came because i planned on posing hundreds of screen shots to keep the board going, and it worked for over a year. It is also one of my favorite songs, by trapt look it up.

As for whos tdr/jw we're the only major guild that doesnt break up and go into hiding when someone takes the shard away from them *cough* bc not to mention some of the best dueling mages on the shard. Whos bc again? Sorry i didnt spend time at wbb or doom when _I_ was here so i dont know the tag...

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The name came because i planned on posing hundreds of screen shots to keep the board going, and it worked for over a year. It is also one of my favorite songs, by trapt look it up.

As for whos tdr/jw we're the only major guild that doesnt break up and go into hiding when someone takes the shard away from them *cough* bc not to mention some of the best dueling mages on the shard. Whos bc again? Sorry i didnt spend time at wbb or doom when _I_ was here so i dont know the tag...
Again, _I_ is still here. This proves yet again that TDR/JW rarely leaves yew gate and doesnt get into the action unless they outnumber whoever they are fighting.
You missed the five FHP who held fire for quite a while a couple nights ago. We didnt fall until BC brought everyone they had online. Even then I killed three in the group and was able to get away alive to rez my fallen guildies.
I do have to say I was amazed to see a BC run through a hax field outside of despise. Too bad I didnt have my screen shot program opened up. We know we are dangerous on the field, but when BC and haxz ally and stop fighting each other to turn on us? Now that's classic.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Again, _I_ is still here. This proves yet again that TDR/JW rarely leaves yew gate and doesnt get into the action unless they outnumber whoever they are fighting.
It proved all that eh?

Its funny...I cant remember the last time I saw Sieg in game or in vent. But yeah....Way to generalize the entire guild based on one of his comments.

Let me know if you ever want to duel. I honestly dont remember you being as good as you act on the boards and I'm a scribe mage.

Am I the only one that feels this way?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It proved all that eh?

Its funny...I cant remember the last time I saw Sieg in game or in vent. But yeah....Way to generalize the entire guild based on one of his comments.

Let me know if you ever want to duel. I honestly dont remember you being as good as you act on the boards and I'm a scribe mage.

You recall correctly.

S

Still Frame

You missed the five FHP who held fire for quite a while a couple nights ago. We didnt fall until BC brought everyone they had online. Even then I killed three in the group and was able to get away alive to rez my fallen guildies.
I do have to say I was amazed to see a BC run through a hax field outside of despise. Too bad I didnt have my screen shot program opened up. We know we are dangerous on the field, but when BC and haxz ally and stop fighting each other to turn on us? Now that's classic.
ZOMG i clearly talk for tdr right? I've logged on twice since school started, and only once did i get in vent. I never said _I_ wasnt on the shard, but come on...everyone knows when they were here in force nobody ever tried to raid them. I would run down there alone over and over getting dismounted and trying to heal and getting rezd and doing it again. FHP, or any guild for that matter were nowhere to be seen.

S

Still Frame

It proved all that eh?

Is this your way of admitting you miss me sed? I logged into vent last night after work and was too tired to even really play so i sat in yew and watch lul and snuggle bunny duel

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It proved all that eh?

Ill gladly duel you, but the only time I've ever fought you was at yew gate and 3 or 4 other blues would jump in. If you ever want to leave the gate and come to a dungeon I'm game.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ill gladly duel you, but the only time I've ever fought you was at yew gate and 3 or 4 other blues would jump in. If you ever want to leave the gate and come to a dungeon I'm game.
Come to a dungeon eh? Well yeah...I guess in a dungeon you would then have an excuse to run away everytime you got low. I read ya....

I spend enough time in dungeons and I dont ever see you. Go figure. Do me a favor. Dont act like you're above me because you think I'm a gate fighter. Its tired... And you're simply not good enough to talk like that.

M

Malador

Come to a dungeon eh? Well yeah...I guess in a dungeon you would then have an excuse to run away everytime you got low. I read ya....

I spend enough time in dungeons and I dont ever see you. Go figure. Do me a favor. Dont act like you're above me because you think I'm a gate fighter. Its tired... And you're simply not good enough to talk like that.
Sedric, you know I like you and respect you but YOU ARE A GATE FIGHTER. You spend 99% of your time at the yew gate waiting for a 1 v 1 with anyone. Even when TDR/JW goes into the field your usually not with them. Not criticizing, cause your the only TDR left with any honor, just stating it how I see it. Further while I am sure you would be willing to duel him at the gate your guild mates would never let that happen. They have proven themselves time and again to lack the honor or integrity necessary to respect a duel.

Oh and he is that good. I would be interested to see how that fight turns out if you could get away from your guild mates so it could occur without interferance.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sedric, you know I like you and respect you but YOU ARE A GATE FIGHTER. You spend 99% of your time at the yew gate waiting for a 1 v 1 with anyone. Even when TDR/JW goes into the field your usually not with them. Not criticizing, cause your the only TDR left with any honor, just stating it how I see it. Further while I am sure you would be willing to duel him at the gate your guild mates would never let that happen. They have proven themselves time and again to lack the honor or integrity necessary to respect a duel.

Oh and he is that good. I would be interested to see how that fight turns out if you could get away from your guild mates so it could occur without interferance.
Wow...There are so many things wrong with your post that I dont know where to begin.

I play during the night mostly. When I'm on its very rare when I cant make it to a raid. But hey...Yer Malador. Apparently you know more about what happens in TDR\JW then I do.

Why do you act as if I have any problems doing anything away from the gate? I'll fight Kahlen anywhere but if we did duel at the gate why would you make the leap that TDR would interfere? Why would TDR to do anything but watch(honestly...Get over yourselves)? But hey...Yer Malador. Apparently you know more about what happens in TDR\JW then I do.

Malador....Not everything is "black and white". The truth is not always what it appears to be. Its quite a shame that the back and forth here on the boards has warped your rational.

M

Malador

How would you know, you never duel anyone.
That has to be hands down the stupidest question I have heard this week. I should not be shocked.

I am not an electrical engineer either but I understand how to work a tv.

In case you dont get that. I have been present at more than one tdr duel where in the end or sometimes in the begining or middle TDR killed the other participants. I have also read posts by others who claim the same. So no I do not need to duel to know this.