• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PUBLIC HARROWER

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, Garrett, you killed my character when I had no DCI, no parry, and **** for equipment. Ever since my suit has changed and I've added parry I've tore you up. You cant 1v1 me anymore. And ****ing cry more about standing toe to toe with a parry warrior. Wow...you always find something to pancake about. I'll stand toe to to with anyone. I've even done it with a greater dragon and its master on occasion.

H

hydro

Actually, Garrett, you killed my character when I had no DCI, no parry, and **** for equipment. Ever since my suit has changed and I've added parry I've tore you up. You cant 1v1 me anymore. And ****ing cry more about standing toe to toe with a parry warrior. Wow...you always find something to pancake about. I'll stand toe to to with anyone. I've even done it with a greater dragon and its master on occasion.

you seem to like bragging about beating garret. maybe its some kinda garret fetish.......when it all boils down dexer vs dexer is ONLY who has the better equipment. who ever has the most HCI DCI EP HLD HLA LMC MR and parry wins! thats all. dont even try to say its not items, there is NO way any dexer with gm armor can compete in pvp...

H

hydro

As it is it is pretty hard to kill Aldo unless you have more than one person and you get him on foot.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL so you telling us its hard to kill you becuase when your on mount its easy for you to run run run run off screen?? you archer is a easy target but its rare to see Aldo out of gz... maybe thats why he hard to kill...

The_Dude_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find something to pancake about? All i said is I'm not gonna stand toe to toe with a parry dexer. I do not leave screen however lol.

Its funny you bring me up pancakes about it and your the one saying the only reason i destroyed you is because your suit set up and character set up were trash. Sounds to me like your making excuses. You have yet to kill me in a one on one sorry champ. Its like garret 10-kahlan 0

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you seem to like bragging about beating garret. maybe its some kinda garret fetish.......when it all boils down dexer vs dexer is ONLY who has the better equipment. who ever has the most HCI DCI EP HLD HLA LMC MR and parry wins! thats all. dont even try to say its not items, there is NO way any dexer with gm armor can compete in pvp...
Good job, you have just explained every duel. Likewise, there's no way a mage with gm armor would beat a decked out mage. Your logic is amazing. It's no wonder you're in BC.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find something to pancake about? All i said is I'm not gonna stand toe to toe with a parry dexer. I do not leave screen however lol.

Its funny you bring me up pancakes about it and your the one saying the only reason i destroyed you is because your suit set up and character set up were trash. Sounds to me like your making excuses. You have yet to kill me in a one on one sorry champ. Its like garret 10-kahlan 0
Yeah ok. The only reason you can say that is because I dont have "proof" of you leaving screen. I wish I just took screenshots every two seconds to prove you wrong, but whatever. I can recall many times in fire, despise, and in front of XV where I had you running. I responded to your pm.

M

Malador

I can read just fine.

Since you've<(apostrophe) played for 'SOOO' long why was your suit/skill so underdeveloped that it would take a new person such as myself to join 'your' guild to fix your problems. Also, you know some of us may have told you about your suit needing fixed while in vent, BUT because of your 'problems' with vent most of would've had to stay logged in until the next morning to get your response! <(Exclamation mark means it is a strong statement...I believe this is what you may have been looking for?)
More ignorance. I had a lag problem with a vent server for several months, in fact it lasted until BC changed hosts but it was only for several months. I was in BC for many years. Or are you again implying you only noticed the problems with my suit while I could not talk in vent? Even so I could talk in irc fine. I could talk in game ok. How about you answer the question straight. I can answer the question for you. want me to answer?

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
More ignorance. I had a lag problem with a vent server for several months, in fact it lasted until BC changed hosts but it was only for several months. I was in BC for many years. Or are you again implying you only noticed the problems with my suit while I could not talk in vent? Even so I could talk in irc fine. I could talk in game ok. How about you answer the question straight. I can answer the question for you. want me to answer?
Hey mal, let them know how long it took FHP to help you out :) Sorry BC, we dont screw over our own.

M

Malador

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL so you telling us its hard to kill you becuase when your on mount its easy for you to run run run run off screen?? you archer is a easy target but its rare to see Aldo out of gz... maybe thats why he hard to kill...

Oh please. This comming from he who plays one of the madonnas. That is rich.

M

Malador

Yeah ok. The only reason you can say that is because I dont have "proof" of you leaving screen. I wish I just took screenshots every two seconds to prove you wrong, but whatever. I can recall many times in fire, despise, and in front of XV where I had you running. I responded to your pm.

I have both watched him leave the screen running and watched you kill him.

M

Malador

Hey mal, let them know how long it took FHP to help you out :) Sorry BC, we dont screw over our own.

I am not actually sure how long I have been in FHP but since joining I have had help replacing several of my bows with much better bows. I have had help improving my archers suit making me harder to hit and harder to kill. Several people have loaned me valuable pieces and Kahl suprised me with an entirely new maxed out mage suit. I never asked for any of this they simply realized I had a need and offered it.

S

Still Frame

I am not actually sure how long I have been in FHP but since joining I have had help replacing several of my bows with much better bows. I have had help improving my archers suit making me harder to hit and harder to kill. Several people have loaned me valuable pieces and Kahl suprised me with an entirely new maxed out mage suit. I never asked for any of this they simply realized I had a need and offered it.
Thats how a guild should be, fhp i dont count you as much on the field but when it comes to the out of game players you're all pretty cool and good people

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cannot believe you are actually trying to argue that a nox mage is gimp.
Its gimp if its a nox mage against a spell caster that doesnt have potions. All they have to do is a close range poison and harm spam. Alot of temps rely completely on the poison as well and arent much of anything without it.

I

Insta

i saw garret knock you off that horse several times 1v1. was quite funny. i believe you attempted to run in your house as you went down..:hahaha: im sure you wont "remember" though...
If you saw garret knock him off that horse several times it either ment...

A) you were dead and it was in a field fight, or
B) you were on foot and failed to knock him off the horse yourself.
C) mabey you drank a bit too much coolaid, and made a stratics name nobody has ever heard of (minus a few close friends).

No Praise to garret, but in vent we knew you as the archers, the "good madonna", and the "other madonna" sad to say the other madonna was an easy kill. 90 times out of 100 it was true.

Tis ashame that the real madonna quit and left the real template behind her.

P.S what ever happend to the Nokia/ Goo Goo Juice/ and Hydro chars, I haven't seen them in a while? *ponders*

I

Insta

HAHAHA please kahlan. You run just as much as anyone. The difference in when i run is i stay on screen your running off screen like a champ.
Pssst Dude, you might should have stopped this one at "HAHAHAHA pleas kahlan. you run just as much as anyone."

I've never seen you "stay on screen" Other than mabey one or two dexxer duels. Fact of the matter is you have no say so in this post at all. Go back to all kill, you are at best par.

M

Malador

Its gimp if its a nox mage against a spell caster that doesnt have potions. All they have to do is a close range poison and harm spam. Alot of temps rely completely on the poison as well and arent much of anything without it.
Right but it is easily overcome with potions making it not very gimp.

M

Malador

LOL his lack of potions does not make nox gimp it makes him unprepared.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL his lack of potions does not make nox gimp it makes him unprepared.
Sure..Poison is less of a factor nowdays with the change in barbed kits and other gimp temps but that doesnt mean there wasnt a time when alot of below average mages thought they were good using DP harm spam. Nox mages are one of the temps that made people consider potions manditory. Hell...I believe potions are gimp.

Call it what you want but there are still instances where a Nox mage is gimp. And if you've ever had a guy offer to mage duel you and show up on a nox mage, you might not be so cocky about your opinions.

Ofcourse. You'd have to actually duel someone to encounter that situation.

S

Still Frame

Sure..Poison is less of a factor nowdays with the change in barbed kits and other gimp temps but that doesnt mean there wasnt a time when alot of below average mages thought they were good using DP harm spam. Nox mages are one of the temps that made people consider potions manditory. Hell...I believe potions are gimp.

Call it what you want but there are still instances where a Nox mage is gimp. And if you've ever had a guy offer to mage duel you and show up on a nox mage, you might not be so cocky about your opinions.

In duels yes it's very gimp simply because potions aren't allowed. If someone asks for pure mage and then show up and start dping i dont mind using my chiv cures because they already broke the pure mage part of the duel :) same with people who use necros in duels, it would be stupid for me to not remove curse. But dp isnt really a big deal most of the time, if someone decides to use LP in a mage duel thats a whole different story.

Back when you could have specials up while u casted LP mages were some of the most fun to play, i now have 2 sets of poisoning sitting on stones because it just isnt a factor any more because everyone is so reliant on pots (which i agree with you are gimp)

H

hydro

If you saw garret knock him off that horse several times it either ment...

A) you were dead and it was in a field fight, or
B) you were on foot and failed to knock him off the horse yourself.
C) mabey you drank a bit too much coolaid, and made a stratics name nobody has ever heard of (minus a few close friends).

No Praise to garret, but in vent we knew you as the archers, the "good madonna", and the "other madonna" sad to say the other madonna was an easy kill. 90 times out of 100 it was true.

P.S what ever happend to the Nokia/ Goo Goo Juice/ and Hydro chars, I haven't seen them in a while? *ponders*

if you really want to know, it was the times garret told me in vent not to attack kal, he wanted to do it alone.
you guys still dont know who is which madonna. at 1 time there was 3 of us that all looked alike. now there is just 2 that look alike, havent seen rob playing his in long time.
the real madonna was mage. me and garret were some of the first ninja archers on GL. we made that template popular. im sure you remember getting paraed, mortaled, and DS pretty much all on the run..
if you must know about those other chars, they were deleted. and NO i didnt steal anyones account. i bought it then found out about a year later it MAY have been stolen. when i got it there was nothing on the account but a house and some regs. the char named hydro is the name i adopted and what im known by now. if i would have known the account MAY have been stolen at the time i bought it, i more than likely would have looked for another, but now this one is staying with me. anymore questions?

H

hydro

Oh please. This comming from he who plays one of the madonnas. That is rich.

i dont deny playing a archer. your the one bragging about how hard it is to kill yours. ill put 10 mill i can rock your archer anytime with a mage...

S

Still Frame

i dont deny playing a archer. your the one bragging about how hard it is to kill yours. ill put 10 mill i can rock your archer anytime with a mage...
waste of time, he doesnt duel, i have 2 years of experience trying to get him to so i can tell you...not gonna happen

M

Malador

Certainly years ago a nox mage was an awesome new template but a nox mage is/was never gimp Sedric. No matter how badly you want to win this argument it is not a gimp skill.

M

Malador

Log your mage in and come looking for me I will give you a fair fight.

I have one request though. How about this time instead of showing up precasted and attacking me while I am watching something on the tv we start the fight properly while were both paying attention.

I wont bet though as I dont have that kind of money.

M

Malador

waste of time, he doesnt duel, i have 2 years of experience trying to get him to so i can tell you...not gonna happen
Sorry Sieg but as usual you are mixed up. I said I would not duel you. I have dueled others but your too much of a punk. In any case I would not call a archer vs mage competition a duel and I dont intend to be hampered by some silly set of rules.

S

Still Frame

Sorry Sieg but as usual you are mixed up. I said I would not duel you. I have dueled others but your too much of a punk. In any case I would not call a archer vs mage competition a duel and I dont intend to be hampered by some silly set of rules.
A planned 1v1 with a certain set of rules and being told when to start either by a count down, wall, or explosion potion with no off screening is a duel. Different templates isnt an even duel, but none the less its a duel. Maybe i am a bit of a punk but there are other reasons you would never duel me

M

Malador

A planned 1v1 with a certain set of rules and being told when to start either by a count down, wall, or explosion potion with no off screening is a duel. Different templates isnt an even duel, but none the less its a duel. Maybe i am a bit of a punk but there are other reasons you would never duel me
As usual you have manufactured the circumstances necessary to make your point but the circumstances as they shall be are as follows.

1. It aint planned. If we meet we meet.
2. There wont be "a certain set of rules".
3. There wont be a count down a wall or an explosion potion.
4. I have not agreed that I will not offscreen I have simply agreed to a fair one on one fight.
5. No it is pretty much cause your a punk.
6. A duel is a prearranged fight with deadly weapons by two people in order to settle a quarrel over a point of honor. This is over hydro's ego not any point of honor.

H

hydro

Log your mage in and come looking for me I will give you a fair fight.

I have one request though. How about this time instead of showing up precasted and attacking me while I am watching something on the tv we start the fight properly while were both paying attention.

ok so i did precast on you but you ran off then came back ready to fight, so im pretty sure you werent watching tv during that time, also you flagged to me first so how much of a precast did i really have, just 1 spell. ok if i run into you i wont precast if you will stay on screen.....

I

Insta

you guys still dont know who is which madonna. at 1 time there was 3 of us that all looked alike. now there is just 2 that look alike, havent seen rob playing his in long time.
the real madonna was mage.
Hydro, Hydro, Hydro, I can assure you that we knew which madonna was which. Lets start for example. You all cannot use the same bow at the same time. That is clue #1, then there was always one of the madonna char that was on an ethy, (also known as you) then there is clue number 3 Look at the armor. It does not take a very clever person to see that the armor is not the same. Then again, I haven't mentioned play style. As far as calling out the "madonnas" it was rather easy.

Yes I know the real madonna played a mage. He/she was a pretty good mage at that (at least post pub 16) I dont recall seeing him/her much after that (at least on a mage). that is why i said this ....

if you must know about those other chars, they were deleted. and NO i didnt steal anyones account. i bought it then found out about a year later it MAY have been stolen.
No sir, I have no more questions. It's just hard to call someone else hydro, when I know the real hydro personally.

I think a better stratics name for you would have been "a madonna" that is what everyone that reads these boards knows you as. Hydro is such a confusing name to be called.

M

Malador

ok so i did precast on you but you ran off then came back ready to fight, so im pretty sure you werent watching tv during that time, also you flagged to me first so how much of a precast did i really have, just 1 spell. ok if i run into you i wont precast if you will stay on screen.....
Hydro do you even read what you write. You precasted, ran on screen and attacked me. I was flagged on your other char sure but I was not flagged on your mage. In fact I went in the guard zone to heal up and prepare for our fight because you could not attack me there.

It is a moot point. I played all evening and you were not around.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PHP:
Certainly years ago a nox mage was an awesome new template but a nox mage is/was never gimp Sedric. No matter how badly you want to win this argument it is not a gimp skill.
Sorry Mal but I guess we have a different opinion on what gimp is. I only started using potions about 5 months ago and my main has been a scribe mage for awhile.

To me..Its gimp anytime swapping out scribe for poison makes killing the previous temp as easy as poison harm spam. Disagree all you want but thats my opinion.

Theres a reason why the nox mage temp has taught alot of players how to be lousy mages. Simply because potions are now more common and out gimp everything else doesnt change anything for me. I suppose it would for a guy whos main is an archer though. When my main was a 4\6 dexer poison didnt bother me at all.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As usual you have manufactured the circumstances necessary to make your point but the circumstances as they shall be are as follows.

1. It aint planned. If we meet we meet.
2. There wont be "a certain set of rules".
3. There wont be a count down a wall or an explosion potion.
4. I have not agreed that I will not offscreen I have simply agreed to a fair one on one fight.
5. No it is pretty much cause your a punk.
6. A duel is a prearranged fight with deadly weapons by two people in order to settle a quarrel over a point of honor. This is over hydro's ego not any point of honor.
Were all these "circumstances" nessessary? All he did was explain to you what a duel is. Im pretty sure everyone understands that you wont actually duel anyone that calls you out on these boards.

But hey...Thanks for laying it out there point by point and letting everyone know that the only way you'll fight some people is if the option to run away is available.

M

Malador

Were all these "circumstances" nessessary? All he did was explain to you what a duel is. Im pretty sure everyone understands that you wont actually duel anyone that calls you out on these boards.

But hey...Thanks for laying it out there point by point and letting everyone know that the only way you'll fight some people is if the option to run away is available.
I dont know, ask sieg he is the one trying to create a set of rules for a contest he is not a part of between two people who did not ask for his help. No one asked him to give his definition of a duel so that we could follow it. I am glad that after years of repeating it you finally get that I will not "duel" any one if it means you create rules to improve your chances of killing me. The art of UO dueling lost any point when AOS came out.

M

Malador

PHP:
Sorry Mal but I guess we have a different opinion on what gimp is. I only started using potions about 5 months ago and my main has been a scribe mage for awhile.

To me..Its gimp anytime swapping out scribe for poison makes killing the previous temp as easy as poison harm spam. Disagree all you want but thats my opinion.

Theres a reason why the nox mage temp has taught alot of players how to be lousy mages. Simply because potions are now more common and out gimp everything else doesnt change anything for me. I suppose it would for a guy whos main is an archer though. When my main was a 4\6 dexer poison didnt bother me at all.
I think we agree fundementally what gimp is just not in application. So if I change my temp to over come you I am gimp. Then what if you change yours again to over come me who is gimp.

Gimp is when you cannot make changes to over come that skill set.

Was being able to deadly poison gimp, sure. Is it still gimp nope. It is too easy to over come.

Applying it as you do a mage with 120 eval is gimp when facing a mage with 100 eval. Is it still gimp when the second mage gets up to 120.

S

Still Frame

I dont know, ask sieg he is the one trying to create a set of rules for a contest he is not a part of between two people who did not ask for his help. No one asked him to give his definition of a duel so that we could follow it. I am glad that after years of repeating it you finally get that I will not "duel" any one if it means you create rules to improve your chances of killing me. The art of UO dueling lost any point when AOS came out.
ill put 10 mill i can rock your archer anytime with a mage...
There is money involved, which mean he is PLANNING on it. AKA a duel, sorry that you cant follow that basic train of thought. But mal you would never even 1v1 my ninja mage. If you were on your main (Aldo) you wouldnt stay on screen with epsilon for more than half a second. Your a runner and that's all there is to it. A real pvper wont run in a 1v1, they'll fight it out until they die. We all know your old escape plan for a 1v1, summon hiryu say all kill then run across a server line and recall.

As for dueling being lost, you clearly are only saying that because you dont duel. Guys like sedric, Doctor Disfigure of pwnt, shifter, yu law, insta, mr. miagi, Dante. These people are good duelist who put up one hell of a fight and understand dueling. Just because you arent a duelist doesnt mean dueling is a dead art. A field fight doesnt prove skill, pots and other lame tactics like strangle or specials arent skill.

M

Malador

There is money involved, which mean he is PLANNING on it. AKA a duel, sorry that you cant follow that basic train of thought. But mal you would never even 1v1 my ninja mage. If you were on your main (Aldo) you wouldnt stay on screen with epsilon for more than half a second. Your a runner and that's all there is to it. A real pvper wont run in a 1v1, they'll fight it out until they die. We all know your old escape plan for a 1v1, summon hiryu say all kill then run across a server line and recall.

As for dueling being lost, you clearly are only saying that because you dont duel. Guys like sedric, Doctor Disfigure of pwnt, shifter, yu law, insta, mr. miagi, Dante. These people are good duelist who put up one hell of a fight and understand dueling. Just because you arent a duelist doesnt mean dueling is a dead art. A field fight doesnt prove skill, pots and other lame tactics like strangle or specials arent skill.
There is NOT money involved

he is not planning on it or he would have got online to do it.

And please stop bringing up all these occasions where I failed to 1 v 1 you or I will bring up all the occasions where I dropped you like yesterdays lunch in the crapper.

Dueling stopped being an art when this game became about stuff. Even with a fair guy like sedric his equipment plays a part in his success. All other things being equal and it is left to player skill maybe sedric and you can prove who is better but there is no way for a mage and an archer to have a proper duel. All they have have is a 1 v 1 fight and putting rules on disparate skill sets is stupid. An archer (and I mean every archer in this game) depends on his ability to be mobile. A mage (every pure mage) depends on his ability to remain still.

H

hydro

ok since you guys are arguing about something i said, let me clarify. when i said i would put 10 mill on it, it was NOT a bet or me trying to set up a deul it was simply a comment. thats all. it was just to show how confident i am that i could kill his archer.

S

Still Frame

ok since you guys are arguing about something i said, let me clarify. when i said i would put 10 mill on it, it was NOT a bet or me trying to set up a deul it was simply a comment. thats all. it was just to show how confident i am that i could kill his archer.
Can you kill a mongbat too? I'll bet 10mil i can kill maladors archer faster than Fred can run 3 screens...which we all know is FAST. Call it being confident but an ego over something that simple is pathetic. I'm sure if i had an archer i could kill both of you at the same time, does that make me good? No because its easy targets

H

hydro

Hydro, Hydro, Hydro, I can assure you that we knew which madonna was which. Lets start for example. You all cannot use the same bow at the same time. That is clue #1, then there was always one of the madonna char that was on an ethy, (also known as you) then there is clue number 3 Look at the armor. It does not take a very clever person to see that the armor is not the same. Then again, I haven't mentioned play style. As far as calling out the "madonnas" it was rather easy.
LOL ok if you want to know who is who, rob is the one on the ethy. his char was the closest to looking like mine and garrets but he never used a pet, he used the ethy. as for the armor, tell me which piece of armor you could see different? we both use glasses, jakals, RBC,bane legs,storm grips. arms are slighty different but very close. hell, even our bracelet was very close to the same, they are different now a days. as for the bows they are VERY close to the same too, if you seen them side by side you could see they are differnt but a quick glance they look the same. but the bows dont even matter cuz sometimes garret is using mine and sometimes i using his bows, so tell me again which madonna is mine?? there are more people that made madonna chars but they were clearly different, robs was close but it was easy to pick him out from us. rob hasnt played his madonna in forever. ok so tell me when was the last time you seen "me" on my "ethy" running around?
as for the hydro name, youll just have to get over it. the name belongs to me and has been that way for 5 years now....

H

hydro

Can you kill a mongbat too? I'll bet 10mil i can kill maladors archer faster than Fred can run 3 screens...which we all know is FAST. Call it being confident but an ego over something that simple is pathetic. I'm sure if i had an archer i could kill both of you at the same time, does that make me good? No because its easy targets

did i say i would kill him with my archer?? your too caught up with arguing to even know what your arguing about now. i said i would kill him with my mage. he commented that his archer was hard to kill so i said i would kill his archer with my mage( because i suck on my mage) so pretty much if you knew how to read between the lines you could see i was saying if i suck on my mage then he must really suck if i can kill his archer.... did that help you or you need more explaining?

M

Malador

did i say i would kill him with my archer?? your too caught up with arguing to even know what your arguing about now. i said i would kill him with my mage. he commented that his archer was hard to kill so i said i would kill his archer with my mage( because i suck on my mage) so pretty much if you knew how to read between the lines you could see i was saying if i suck on my mage then he must really suck if i can kill his archer.... did that help you or you need more explaining?

Hydro, sieg is simply a neglected teen who has to try to be the center of every conversation and dispute. It
dont matter what you or I were saying he will find a way to get in the middle and make it his argument.

Pathetic really

H

hydro

Hydro, sieg is simply a neglected teen who has to try to be the center of every conversation and dispute. It
dont matter what you or I were saying he will find a way to get in the middle and make it his argument.

Pathetic really

OMG we finally agree on something!! :D

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think we agree fundementally what gimp is just not in application. So if I change my temp to over come you I am gimp. Then what if you change yours again to over come me who is gimp.

Gimp is when you cannot make changes to over come that skill set.

Was being able to deadly poison gimp, sure. Is it still gimp nope. It is too easy to over come.

Applying it as you do a mage with 120 eval is gimp when facing a mage with 100 eval. Is it still gimp when the second mage gets up to 120.
I've already explained how I feel about this and you're really reaching. You are an archer and I am a mage. Both our OPINIONS are biased and our opinions of what gimp is are obviously different.

And your 100 to 120 eval analogy is pretty lame for obvious reasons that I dont care to get into.

S

Still Frame

No i just stated that i would destroy both of your mains (being aldo and mandonna 2v1) you're both horrid no matter what template your on so i figured i would give u the luxary of what your better on.

S

Still Frame

Pathetic really
If you were ever right or not talking **** like your somebody i wouldnt have to say anything :) you and hydro talking **** to easyother is like provoking 2 cats to scratch eachother you'll be there forever and not getting a kill. Sorry, you're pathetic :)

I'll put it very simply, mal your a loser because you refuse to have a real fight with anyone and your a coward.

Hydros a loser because he keeps talking **** even though he hasnt logged on in months, and when hes losing an argument he uses r/l insults.

You're both pathetic :) k thx

S

Still Frame

And your 100 to 120 eval analogy is pretty lame for obvious reasons that I dont care to get into.
I'll cover this one for you sed! If your dueling someone with 120 eval and your only gm your an effing idiot or very confident. It's the same skill, therefor it isnt gimp. It isnt an unfair advantage like someone using necro or poisoning in a duel. I dont think you understand what gimp is...

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didnt sound like he was trying to create anything. Its not like Sieg invented dueling. He was simply disagreeing with you when you said that you wouldnt consider an archer vs mage competition a duel. I agree...A duel is a duel. Doesnt matter what the temps are. For me...Sometimes I like the fact that I have to overcome things that just arent fair.

Say whatever you want about "the art of UO dueling" and whatever other excuses you've created to avoid dueling. It all boils down to the simple fact that you dont like fighting without being able to run away.

H

hydro

Hydros a loser because he keeps talking **** even though he hasnt logged on in months, and when hes losing an argument he uses r/l insults.
if i havent loged in in months, then who was the player that saw you tring to throw bees into bodis house and who also informed you that that didnt work anymore?? how would i know your seig char is red now? or are you gonna tell me that all happened months ago??

No i just stated that i would destroy both of your mains (being aldo and mandonna 2v1)
3 words for that.. LOL... your an idoit if you belive that.

Hydro, sieg is simply a neglected teen who has to try to be the center of every conversation and dispute
^^^ now that is the truth....

M

Malador

I've already explained how I feel about this and you're really reaching. You are an archer and I am a mage. Both our OPINIONS are biased and our opinions of what gimp is are obviously different.

I play a mage as much as I play and archer and up until recently he was a nox mage. Your opinion might be biased. Mine is not.