• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pinco's UI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope :) (BTW, about the scale option congrats !!! awesome option )

About the potions Icon, forget it I have found them there are some many things to do with your UI lol

What about the request to add a display for the number of potions left in your icons is it possible ? ( I guess no otherwise you would had implemented them already )

Last question, what is your potion macro ? :) (in-game of course )
about the number of potions I think that the hotbars are enough, just make a little one and will do the same work ;)

my chars are designed to avoid unequip so it's just a button linked to the potion type...
Personally I think that unequip is too slow... but you could try as many do: bring with you 1 spellbook with 1 first circle spell (like create food).
Cast it. Without lrc or reagents the spell won't enter, but you are disarmed without delay.

The final macro is:
Cas spell: create food (good because has no target)
Use potion
wait 1 s
equip

T

Thrandul

Ok, here is your example for unraveling:
Leather gorget: 2% lmc, 3%lrc, 2 resists like 15 or 16, nothing else...intensity 235 gets displayed as enchanted essence and i got 4 magical residue.

All with UI settings: gargoyle, queens forge and done with a gargoyle 120 imbue at queens forge with enough loyalty rating.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, here is your example for unraveling:
Leather gorget: 2% lmc, 3%lrc, 2 resists like 15 or 16, nothing else...intensity 235 gets displayed as enchanted essence and i got 4 magical residue.

All with UI settings: gargoyle, queens forge and done with a gargoyle 120 imbue at queens forge with enough loyalty rating.
4 magical residue = 1 enchated essence.

In this cases sometimes you get the residue and sometimes the essence...
it happens even with relics, sometimes give 4 essences and sometimes 1 relic.

Probably is a system to prevent the farming of these resources :(

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The pet lore gump is broken for fire beetles. When you lore a fire beetle it will show you a blank window, then if you lore it again it will revert to the default animal lore gump.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The pet lore gump is broken for fire beetles. When you lore a fire beetle it will show you a blank window, then if you lore it again it will revert to the default animal lore gump.
ok, found the cause and fixed :)

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Got one more for you. If you use the "lore" option for the new pet vendors, you get the old animal lore gump. :)

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I stated this a few posts back was the first thing i noticed

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
pinco I have found a glitch with the new lore window it works fine untill i go to my pet broker and use lore from the broker window once i do that the window reverts to the old style even when I lore something with my tamer i have to log out and back on to get it to work again
That one to be exact

L

Lord_Armageddon

Pinco,

The Quick Details window isn't updating the weight properly. When I pick up an item, the weight doesn't change. If I edit the details window to add or delete another item, the weight will update to the correct value. This has happened to me several times with different characters. Not a major problem, but I do have to keep weight on my hotbar so I don't go overweight.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco,

The Quick Details window isn't updating the weight properly. When I pick up an item, the weight doesn't change. If I edit the details window to add or delete another item, the weight will update to the correct value. This has happened to me several times with different characters. Not a major problem, but I do have to keep weight on my hotbar so I don't go overweight.

ok, fixed :)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Err.. how do you trigger agents? :)
inside the containers you find 2 buttons:
Organizer (left click to activate, right click to switch)
Restock (left click to activate, right click to switch)

The containers buttons are not available on legacy containers (the agents doesn't work on legacy containers)

In the paperdoll gold label you find the button for the undress

In the buy/sell window of an npc vendor you can see the button buy/sell on the top right

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Code:

- Updated the Ter Mur waypoints with the new area's locations.
- Added a toggle for the highlight for each stat on the animal lore gump settings.
- Fixed a bug that prevents the update of the quick details window.
- Fixed a bug that prevents the use of animal lore on the new bazaar.
- Now if you drag an item from an hotbar, you don't start dragging an hotbar slot, but the item itself (even when locked).
- Added the Minion of Scelestus to the creatures db.
- Fixed a bug into the action edit window that always show items in the equip list even if there are no items.
- Fixed the reptalon, giant beetle, fire beetle and iron beetle tamed stats.
- Added the percentage near the animal lore categories and total (only for tamable pets).
- Fixed a bug that crash the UI while using Animal Lore on certain pets.
- Fixed few stability bugs.
- Fixed a bug with the unravel calculator that sometimes shows the unravel material from plain armors.
- Added a map marker for boats.
- Added a the "Close All Healthbars" Action into Pinco's UI category. This action will close all the healthbars outside the mobile bar.
- Added the Imbuing Calculator into Actions -> Pinco's UI:
	* This tool allows you to check the weight of an item before imbue it.
	* To use this tool, just open it and drag the item into the slot on the top of the window. Then keep the mouse over for a second until you see its properties.
	* On the bottom of the window you find a dropdown list (to select a property) and a button to add it to the item. When added you will be asked to specify the value (if required).
	* The skills in the dropdown list will shows a number near the name that identify their group.
	* On the bottom of the windows you can also see the weight and the pof required if the item has less than 255 of total integrity.
	* By clicking on a property you can edit its value, remove it or just ignore it for the weight count. You can't remove the properties already present in the item.
	* You are unable to add more than 5 properties.
	* A button on the top right of the window allows you to see the total materials required to make the item.
	* Moving the mouse over a property when the materials list is open, will highlight the materials required for the selected property.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
little tip for who don't have already tried it:
you can use the organizer agent as a looter ;)

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
yes it is i used it today posted a creen shot in uhall under demon spoiler thread

Roland of Atlantic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone out there know how to select an item by type in a backpack for a macro? Is this possible?

I made a PVP char and I want to carry seperate piles of potions and apples and such so if I die, it's a PITA to loot me of everything 1 at a time, but have a single macro that will, for example, search my pack for a cure pot and use it, even though there are several individual cure pots.

Also, would it be possible to add "Revealed!" to the center screen warnings for the stealthers that get passively revealed and aren't aware of it? :D

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone out there know how to select an item by type in a backpack for a macro? Is this possible?

I made a PVP char and I want to carry seperate piles of potions and apples and such so if I die, it's a PITA to loot me of everything 1 at a time, but have a single macro that will, for example, search my pack for a cure pot and use it, even though there are several individual cure pots.

Also, would it be possible to add "Revealed!" to the center screen warnings for the stealthers that get passively revealed and aren't aware of it? :D
use an hotbar slot to do that...
and about the reveal message: why don't you add a sound? ;)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
great idea! someone remind me of the exact wording so that I can do that.
I already added a crashing sound tied to 'Ar, we've stopped sir'.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Pets are not being cleared from the pet bar list when they are released. I don't know if this is a client issue, or a UI issue.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pets are not being cleared from the pet bar list when they are released. I don't know if this is a client issue, or a UI issue.
basically the main game pets array is automatically cleared when you cross a server line with boat. To solve this I made a secondary array, but that's the price... Actually I still looking for a more elegant solution :p

Roland of Atlantic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I... feel dumb. I'm so used to making macros to do things, and I didn't think outside the macro menu. LOL

I never messed with the ECPlaysound because it seemed a little hard to use. Can someone tell me how I can accomplish sound effects tied to certain events without enabling the emote sounds or game music?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I... feel dumb. I'm so used to making macros to do things, and I didn't think outside the macro menu. LOL

I never messed with the ECPlaysound because it seemed a little hard to use. Can someone tell me how I can accomplish sound effects tied to certain events without enabling the emote sounds or game music?
hard?
is very easy :D

right click on the ec playsound icon near the clock -> Sound Manager

then click on the first empty line and enter the text that should have a sound.
Now click on the column "sound file name" (on the same row) and select an mp3/wav file

Save and relog or reload the ui to make it works.

B

bigpapi

Not sure if this is the right forum/thread, but i am having an issue with Pinco's UI. So i downloaded it about 2 weeks ago. It works for all my toons (3 accts) but 1. Everytime i try to log into that one, everything crashes to desktop.

Just today i tried to wipe everything (uninstall UO, Pinco's, and delete the ENTIRE EA folder). I reinstalled SA EC + Pincos. Still having the same issue. All my other toons still look to have the settings saved, so i am guessing that still exists somewhere and that is what i need to delete - but i have NO idea where to find it (FYI for response, i am computer illiterate).

Anyone have any idea what is wrong and how to fix it?

Thanks!

Roland of Atlantic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That WAS easy... I should have known if it was you that put it in there, it was going to be smooth and convenient and practical. Thanks again for personally taking it upon yourself to take EC out of beta singlehandedly and do it much better and faster than the company in charge of it. :D

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if this is the right forum/thread, but i am having an issue with Pinco's UI. So i downloaded it about 2 weeks ago. It works for all my toons (3 accts) but 1. Everytime i try to log into that one, everything crashes to desktop.

Just today i tried to wipe everything (uninstall UO, Pinco's, and delete the ENTIRE EA folder). I reinstalled SA EC + Pincos. Still having the same issue. All my other toons still look to have the settings saved, so i am guessing that still exists somewhere and that is what i need to delete - but i have NO idea where to find it (FYI for response, i am computer illiterate).

Anyone have any idea what is wrong and how to fix it?

Thanks!
My Documents/EA Games\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss\User Data\<Your Account Name>

try to delete the folder of your account so all setitngs will be removed :)

Roland of Atlantic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My Documents/EA Games\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss\User Data\<Your Account Name>

try to delete the folder of your account so all setitngs will be removed :)
I have a similar problem. With any of my other chars, I can log out switch to any one of those characters, but if I log in as my sampire, the game will play fine, but when I go to switch to any other, it will crash to desktop. If I just log in as that char, and switch to another, no crash occurs. If he recalls to any location or does anything besides sit in the house, it will crash the second I try to log in as any other char.

I can log in and out as that char all day long if I don't switch.

It would be awesome if I could fix that issue without replacing all his macros. Is there a way to save the macros and replace the file without bringing the problem to the new file?

C

Cloak&Dagger

I have a similar problem. With any of my other chars, I can log out switch to any one of those characters, but if I log in as my sampire, the game will play fine, but when I go to switch to any other, it will crash to desktop. If I just log in as that char, and switch to another, no crash occurs. If he recalls to any location or does anything besides sit in the house, it will crash the second I try to log in as any other char.

I can log in and out as that char all day long if I don't switch.

It would be awesome if I could fix that issue without replacing all his macros. Is there a way to save the macros and replace the file without bringing the problem to the new file?
Try moving the folder out of my Documents and letting it repopulate, see if the problem persists, then move the files from userdata back one by one til you find the problem file (assuming it is that characters file try putting it back in first ;) ) If the problem does not persist after that then well, miracles do happen? But if you find which file causes the problem maybe there is a setting you changed by hand wrong? Or something else in the file could be corrupt.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Code:
4.6a

- Fixed a bug with the pet bar, now if you release a pet it will be removed from the list.
- Now if you transfer a pet, it will be removed from the list.

F

Fishy McHook

ok i got a problem i been hit by the uo boat rune bug all your boat rune become no good. is there a way uyou can but markers were that acc. boats are that way we can retrive them? thank you for all your time uyou put into making our game better.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok i got a problem i been hit by the uo boat rune bug all your boat rune become no good. is there a way uyou can but markers were that acc. boats are that way we can retrive them? thank you for all your time uyou put into making our game better.
I can't do anything automated, you must place the marker manually before leave the boat, then you must use another boat to reach the old one if your rune is gone...

S

SoHeiX

Pinco's UI is awesome. However, I have a question regarding the healthbar for party mode. When I join a party, I see the name of other member but I can't see their health, how do I fix that?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco's UI is awesome. However, I have a question regarding the healthbar for party mode. When I join a party, I see the name of other member but I can't see their health, how do I fix that?
they must be in your sight or the healthbar is disabled.

S

SoHeiX

How do I enable the healthbar? The status bar for the player lights up and there is a green circle around the character face.

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you filter out spell lines in journal as is currently? like filter out lines like:

Gilmour: Vas Flam

If not, i would like to suggest that as a feature, would make it substantially easier to communicate during fighting with lots of ppl.

C

Cloak&Dagger

Can you filter out spell lines in journal as is currently? like filter out lines like:

If not, i would like to suggest that as a feature, would make it substantially easier to communicate during fighting with lots of ppl.
I believe the journal has something to do with a server side request so Pinco can't filter it. I could be wrong since he proved the Animal Lore gump to be modable.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do I enable the healthbar? The status bar for the player lights up and there is a green circle around the character face.
the enable/disable depends by the distance from other players, if they are out of sight the bar is disabled.

the circle around the face is the notoriety aura that shows the player's notoriety.

since the journal scripts are hidden somewhere and the ones available are fake I can't do anything :(

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no worries, was just an idea after half asleep fighting nav and losing my partner speaking to me in the flooding of "Vas Flam" :p

thanks anyways :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What would happen if you tied a sound to your partner's name? Would it beep at you when he spoke, drawing your attention to the fact?

Roland of Atlantic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What might be happening to SoHeix is that standard healthbar bug, which can still happen with the mobiles bar. Sometimes the healthbars can go wierd, like when someone joins the party, the bar under mobiles disappears and the party bar shows but doesn't show status. If he runs offscreen and back on, the mobiles bar will repopulate, and the party bar will work. Also, opening the members' paperdolls may work, but it's a PITA. :D

What I do is I scale the party bars down to minimum size and dump them where they won't get in the way, and forget they are there. I set my mobiles filter to only friends, and run offscreen and back and the mobiles bar repopulates.

I never got why anyone would want two sets of bars. The ones with the portraits are huge and clunky, and take up too much screen real estate. And they have a tendancy to move all over the place as you join and leave parties. The mobiles bar does what you need, appears in a logical order, can be locked in position, and doesnt hog too much screen. Another example of Pinco's mastery. :D

C

Cloak&Dagger

What would happen if you tied a sound to your partner's name? Would it beep at you when he spoke, drawing your attention to the fact?
It should, also would make a sound anytime they entered the screen, or you hit all names.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cloak‡1975899 said:
It should, also would make a sound anytime they entered the screen, or you hit all names.
simply does nothing, because the overhead names and the speech uses different routines :p

J

Jonathan Baron

Hey all! Took a two month break....got hooked on World of Tanks for a bit (great large scale WWII tank battle sim) because mostly I needed a break from games that have bizarre stuff like magic in them. But I digress....

Astonishing stuff with loring our beasts, Pinco. Other wonderful touches as well. But I'm having a terrible problem that is confounding the b'jeezus out of me.

Forgive me if this has been covered up-topic.

My keypad macros that involve the single characters, +, -, * and / no longer function. As the previous sentence demonstrates, I get + - * / when I hit those keys on my keypad, meaning those key codes are being sent properly. They appear as such in my text buffer too in the client. The hotkey assignment software in the client, however, sees these differently and by differently it shows them as numbers, assigning them a higher number each time I flush the hotkey assignment and redo it. Yes, I tried deleting these macros and redoing them as well as unassigning and reassigning hotkeys to them. Numlock is off.

If + - * or / are employed in a two key assignment, it works fine.

Is this a new bug in the EC or something else, Pinco?

Oh, one nit in the pet stat data. I believe intel/mana on a Dread Warhorse can go as high as 165. I lored one at 163 that belongs to a buddy. It was not juiced or anything. No big deal. That's the highest I've seen, though, and I've lored lots of them. Next highest was 149. Thus this mas mana magic horse may simply have been an anomaly.

Thanks, man :)
-

Status
Not open for further replies.