• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

***OT*** Corrupt a Wish

Braelynn Aria

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Granted, Now life is handing you horse manuer by the handfuls.

I wish more people geocached in my area so I could find more hides!

C

Crystal Canyon

Wish granted...but now there are so many doing it that they get to all the good ones before you do.

I wish I had a maid!

E

Elsgaroth

granted* but she steals everything and runs to cuba where the US wont send anyone to fetch her, worse she is now a maid for castro.

i wish my idiot english teacher would grade like a normal person and not give 2 hour tests that she expects us to take in 45 minutes (one might notice i HATE this teacher; for more info contyact me, i need to vent this anger out.

J

JadeViper

*Granted* Except now, there's no deadline for taking the test, so you end up being in school for the rest of your life taking the same test forever!

I wish I could recall to wherever I wanted to go

K

Kai Allard

*granted* But RL world is ever changeing and you recall in a wall

I wish everyone was bright eyed and bushy tailed

S

Suicide Bard

*Granted* but on the down side, you are the only human around, everyone has turned in bright eyed and bushy tailed, 3 horned, rat body looking thing with lion head chicken feet, covered in Pig hair.

*I wish* I could hear and understand what women think and say!

K

Kai Allard

*granted* But then you wake from your Dream *smirks*

I wish no injurys for the Tokuno Tsuki Wolves this season *smiles*

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*granted* but the reason the Tokuno Tsuki Wolves sustain no injuries is because they are kicked out of the league before the first game.

I wish there were events like the one in Brit on the other shards too.

J

JadeViper

*Granted* Except no one ever shows up and all the event monsters destroy all the towns.

I wish that I didn't have to go to school for 3 more years to get my law degree.

S

Suicide Bard

* Your wish has been Granted* really you dont have to go to school anymore we hit the colapse this structure button and poof, BUT you found a new calling that makes your life feel very fullfilled (Sweeping and mopping the floors at McDonalds) everyother day 8 hrs a day. Now dont you feel much better

*I wish* I understood the thought behind, guys wearing eyeliner and tight girls pants was all about these days! I just dont get it

E

Elsgaroth

wish granted* but u are now scarred for life
i wish the Tokuno Tsuki Wolves are allowed back in leagues and win championships.
TTW rules

K

Kai Allard

*granted* But we are the only team in the league and we win by default, still a win is a win *smiles*

I wish my Garden wasn't so much out of control I didn't have to clean it up every second day

M

Mei-KOJ

Granted, but now you have Audrey II in your garden and Rick Moranis as a Gardner... Feed ME!

I wish peoples head sized reflected their intelligence...

S

Suicide Bard

*Granted* - Now you noticethat everyone still have the same size heads, Small means low int, large for high int.. everyone has Small heads. so we are all at a stand off, Some people just have more hair to make their heads look bigger.

*I wish* Microsoft had a real competitor. . . . .

G

*granted* EA becomes the next Microsoft, soon all new computers ship with UO and a bundle of Sports Games, however, everytime you start up the computer, you are forced to watch the new start up screen that says "EA Computers.. Challenge Everything"

I wish I could breath under water.

G

*granted* but now you smell like a fish! wait a min!! you already do *giggles*

I wish home heating bills would go down!

E

Elsgaroth

granted* but u burn the white house down, and a sniper takes u out. sux dont it

i wish i i didnt have lame teachers, but fun ones.

S

Suicide Bard

Granted - All your classes are fun, teacher ar a blast, but down side you have a very low IQ, can barely count to 20 on your fingers and toes, forget it if you have shoes on. you end up working in B.F.E at a lonely 7-1-1, which the rest of us know as 7-11.
Now live is no fun at all, cause you cant get a job at McDonalds.

I Wish you a long and prosperous life, filled with joys and fun times!

G

*giggles* *granted*But now he has that old boring teacher back to teach him the way!

I wish I could learn to sleep in when the little one doesnt have school.

G

*granted* You finally learn how to, unfortunately, over some gritty tac throwing, bogger flinging, and glue squirting disaster at school, your little onge gets suspended from school and you forget what you have learned.

I wish I could travel in time!

Braelynn Aria

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Granted, but now you are stuck in a time that is not a time in a place that is not a place.

I wish I had enough money to buy everyone I know and love everything they ever dreamed of.

G

Granted but now all your loved ones have so much suff to play with they forget about you.

I wish this work day would hurry up and be over so I can go home and enjoy the weekend.

S

Suicide Bard

your Wish is Granted - The day ends great, But upon leaving it starts to rain. heavely and floods all around your area, you are stuck in your house, and cant leave... as you think it cant get worse, the power goes out, with no sign of it comming back on anytime soon.

*I wish* i was a Oscar myer Wienner.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Granted. Then your friend's dog, or your dog, or some dog eats you up. You are no more. *sniff*

I wish my wrist/thumb/hand would stop throbbing....

G

Granted, But you die in a car crash the next day =[

I wish nothing could ever go wrong

S

Suicide Bard

*Granted* but you wake up from your dream of a perfect world in a wet bed and have no clean sheets to change it and the washing machine is broken.

*I wish* i had a job i liked!

I

Intepempe

granted, but through some loophole they pay you less than minimum wage.

I wish people didn't say the result of a wish was death so often.

ps~ for the world hunger wish... since the response had no consequence......
granted, but then marijuana is legalized across the world, and everyone's hungry again.

Braelynn Aria

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Granted, you are now blind and can't see that the answer to most wishes is death!

Hmmm, I wish I had a completely secret, private, no one could ever find money tree that ALWAYS bloomed $100 bills and never died!

I

Intepempe

*granted* but it's also carniverous, and it eats you and you DIE! (luckily I'm blind so I didn't see that I said you die.
)

*I wish* my mother wouldn't nag me every time she spoke to me.

(i'll probably end up deaf now too. :p )

S

Suicide Bard

*Granted* you have a tree with endless supply of $100 bills and you are happy beyond your wildest dreams!!! BUT, you failed to realize the World now values Hides and fur's as barder money hold no value other than lighting a camp fire or a fire place.

*I wish* That, we could wipe thses boards clean for at least 1 month, and start over and see what the top fixes are in UO by the teams, so they could get a break from all the BS here!

Braelynn Aria

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Granted, but there was a revert and it's all back!

I wish people would follow the rules so we didn't need reverts!

K

Kelly240

Granted! But someone creates a rule saying all rules must be broken! Too many people are confused, so they end up having to revert to get rid of the new rule anyway :/.

I wish I could come up with a wish, so I could stop staring at this screen and the blinking cursor that drives me batty!

Z

Ziggy Stardust

Granted, but you can't play UO for a year because of it.

I wish I had a halberd of vanquishing

Braelynn Aria

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Granted, really I think I have one and if I do you can have it. I'll look through my stuff tomorrow when I am in game...

I wish my headache would go away!

M

Mei-KOJ

Granted,

But your Morning sickness comes back... UhOh.

I wish I could Insta-GM Poisoning (my wrist hurts)

G

Granted! But by doing so you have now broken both your wrists and are now unable to play UO.

I wish the batteries in my Keyboard and Mouse would never die! (especially while I am fighting monsters... OoOoO OoOoO OOOO)

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Granted. However the CMOS battery in your PC dies instead as does your CPU.

I wish that fel didnt look so damn dreary.

Z

Ziggy Stardust

*Granted* but Trammel looks like it instead!

I wish Britain was a bit busier.

G

Granted but the old LAG comes back with the people.

I wish I could think of a wish to with my smart ... remarks.

S

Suicide Bard

Your Wish is Granted

You think of the Best wish ever, But every time you try and type it or say it, it still comes out as BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I Wish . . .That I could have a glimps of what UO would be like if Walt Disney was in charge!

E

Elsgaroth

granted* but u die 500 times in one day by mickey mouse. and u thought he was innocent. *scoffs*

i wish i could get this darn report for school done and get an A+

G

Granted but the high quality work is so unusual the techer accuses you of cheating and no one believes you, so you get an F instead.

I have been killed by Mickey Mouse, Mini Mouse, Goofy and Pluto in UO.

I wish, Blah Blah Blah

K

Kai Allard

Granted, But because your tongue grew 17 times it's normal size (hense the Blah Blah Blahing) you Unfortunatly choke to death before you finish wishing that you could stop your tongue from growing.

I wish my lawn would stop growing.

G

Granted, but as your loawn stops growing, it is at a point where it needs a mow really bad. All your attempts at mowing it lead only to broken and chipped lawnmower blades and it seems resiliant to plant killers and digging up.

I wish I was omnipotent.

G

Granted, but since you are now all knowing life itself becomes useless.

I wish, Blah Blah Blah.

K

Kai Allard

Granted, But in the after life your ghostly tongue grew 17 times it's normal size Again! and Unfortunatly choked Again! to death... sort of...
, before you finish wishing that you could stop your tongue from growing.

I was I could go Home!

G

*Granted* When you get home, you find out that you have 24 hours to move out as they are building a Wal-Mart there.

I wish I owned the PepsiCola Company (mainly so I could own Mountain Dew
).

S

Suicide Bard

Your Wonderful wish has been granted BUT, You find with in the week of you owning the PepsiCola Company (so you own Mountain Dew sub-company) Stcok and revenue has drop to Zero. No one is buying Pepsi or its products, not Coke and its products, everyone is buying Jones Soda now. so there for your company crashes and you still owe your suppiers for supplies, your now in the hole multi millions! Con-grats!!!

I wish: I could Eat my dinner with out being interupted with work at work!!