• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNINS

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
goodmornig darlign *waves at goblin, staggers out, falls asleep in the bathtub, still completely nude except for a feather boa and a plague doctor mask*

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was a seed planted in hope by my family, but instead of a flower I grew into a sad and poisonous cactus.

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*wakes up* *looks around wildly* Ey? Beige? Beige and grey? Where is this? What is happening, ey? *runs out in a blind panic* AVSHALOM! OY! AVSHALOM WHAT DID YOU DO *vanishes into the distance*

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*logs in to shriek then decides to also thwack everyone*

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

People of Baja, I would like to introduce you to my new son, Betsalel Shafiri. He may be small and grey, but I have confidence that he will do our bloodline proud.

*stares at Amber while cheeping intensely*

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
and I can communicate this to my employer and they will actually believe it?

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(OOC: I'm illustrating a book IRL and the author keeps trying to set me up on dates with every nice Jewish boy in the city)

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And yet there is no National Ozog Day. For shame.

Molokha, your date tomorrow believes that you're a qualified chef, so tonight Alouenikah is going to teach you to prepare a simple omelette. Pay attention!

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Strawberry or Grape?

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
"Here comes Peter Cottontail..."

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
o thse chocolats are so delicies, such good chocolats i've never known, maybe i should share some of such with lindeigh - o i forgot, HES JEW

*shoves them all in his mouth at once*

ohoho :heart: