• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNINS

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Past the doors there lies a field of dead grass and dark, barren sands. No sun shines on the quiet savannah. No wind blows, nor rain falls; no clouds gather. The sky is bleak and drained of colour. The horizon is an unwavering line. If anything has ever walked on this earth, it left no print or mark of its passage. It is useless to look for bearings here. Pick a direction at random and walk. If you chose wisely, and if nothing finds you on the way, you will eventually stumble over the remnants of a building long since crumbled into ruin. There is little left. Look closely and see the shallow dents of engraved words, too weathered now to read. You will find the arch of a window. You will find old ashes. You may find useless links of chain or twists of torn wrought iron. There are no bones. Do not look for them. Do not dig.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Past the doors there lies a field of dead grass and dark, barren sands. No sun shines on the quiet savannah. No wind blows, nor rain falls; no clouds gather. The sky is bleak and drained of colour. The horizon is an unwavering line. If anything has ever walked on this earth, it left no print or mark of its passage. It is useless to look for bearings here. Pick a direction at random and walk. If you chose wisely, and if nothing finds you on the way, you will eventually stumble over the remnants of a building long since crumbled into ruin. There is little left. Look closely and see the shallow dents of engraved words, too weathered now to read. You will find the arch of a window. You will find old ashes. You may find useless links of chain or twists of torn wrought iron. There are no bones. Do not look for them. Do not dig.
DAT SKEERY

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*decides that maybe it's a good day to stay home in Magincia and tend the garden*

Good morning!

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
MORNING BAJA
MEEES STAYS IN AN PERPIRIMENTS WIF NEW ICE CREEMS

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello. I got arrested and fined for spray-painting a genital on a public footpath. The officer said that I ought to know better at my age.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
MORNINGS
MEEES FINDS FLAIR, HERZ BEEES SICK
:( :stretcher:

DAT MOMO SKEEERS MEES

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What? Sympathy? You're not going to jump up and down and screech in my ears? What sort of inadequate misfit goblin are you? I demand to be mistreated! I demand it!

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*bursts into the kitchen with a piano accordion* O HIS FINGERNAILS, I SEE THEY'RE BROKEN; HIS SHIPS, THEY'RE ALL ON FI-I-IRE! THE MONEYLENDER'S LOVELY LITTLE DAUGHTER IS EATEN, YEE SHE'S EATEN WITH DESIRE

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good morning dear ones. I'm off to the farmers market on this sunny hot day.
Ciao!

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is a C Pap mask?

I wore a theatrical mask to bed once and terrified Alouenikah in the morning - is it something like that?

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning. Inspired by the mask saga, I deliberately went to bed much later than Alouenikah last night so that he wouldn't notice that I was dressed as a clown. In the morning I was woken by him sobbing in terror and trying and failing to escape through our bedroom window. He has not spoken to me all day and has told all our friends that I died of the screaming flux. A success!

(OOC: I was shopping to furnish my new apartment today, I found a rug on sale and its model name was Molokha's surname so I bought it. It looks great, unlike Molokha)

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Help! Santa Claus is in my bedroom! He wants me to look in his Santa sack! I don't want to look in his Santa sack!! *runs out into the night*

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*scuffles over to the desk and sits down with a fresh cup of coffee, boots up the computer and pulls up Baja Stratics. Takes a sip while opening up the Mornins thread and catches up on reading the last few posts*

Good morning all. It's a beautiful day here in Chicago. Hope you all have a good one.
*hugs*

Reeky Bugbutt

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
*scuffles over to the desk and sits down with a fresh cup of coffee, boots up the computer and pulls up Baja Stratics. Takes a sip while opening up the Mornins thread and catches up on reading the last few posts*

Good morning all. It's a beautiful day here in Chicago. Hope you all have a good one.
*hugs*
*wabes* *den smacks wif fishy*

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
*WABES* MEEES JUST FET OTTA DA NEST
POURS COFFEES INA HIMZ PEEPERS

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lady Amber, you seem to have developed a strange sort of bond with Molokha - God help you - so I would appreciate it if you could give him a message from me. If it isn't too much trouble, would you ask him to please stop writing erotic fiction about wasps and leaving it on my kitchen table where my grandchildren can easily read it? I feel they are too young to be exposed to the unfathomable depths of the human psyche. Thank you in advance.