• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNINS

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
*GIBES AMBER AN MOMO AN ICE CREEMS
OH HECK GIBES 1 TO EBERY BUDDY

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
MORNINS
MEEES STILL TIRED

Afternoons! I don't do mornings when I"m on vacation :p

So has anyone else noticed that the Baja forums seem to be far the most active all of all shard forums lately? Especially since Yattery popped back in and started spreading his unique form of mayhem and chaos. *wishes that translated over to the shard itself* Oh well, what we lack in population we certainly seem to make up for in character and overall goofiness.

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*GIBES AMBER AN MOMO AN ICE CREEMS
OH HECK GIBES 1 TO EBERY BUDDY

Oh yay! compost flavored ice cream.... wait are those slug bits in there?? and this seems to taste a little salty .... aw crap, not again

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
MORNING
MEEES SWEEPS LONG TIMES, BUT FEEL MUCHES GOODER TODAZE....YAY

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
That is good to hear. *smiles*

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Afternoons! I don't do mornings when I"m on vacation :p

So has anyone else noticed that the Baja forums seem to be far the most active all of all shard forums lately? Especially since Yattery popped back in and started spreading his unique form of mayhem and chaos. *wishes that translated over to the shard itself* Oh well, what we lack in population we certainly seem to make up for in character and overall goofiness.
dat causes goblins beees heres

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am considering making an open offer of three million gold pieces to any woman - or man; he is equally uninterested in both genders so it wouldn't make any difference - who'll take Molokha on a date. As a screamingly effeminate man, I am the closest thing to a Jewish mother in his life and I feel obligated to step in and get him safely married off before he hits fifty.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If any of you are interested in dating a schlubby middle-aged amputee with a phobia of being touched and a complete inability to smile, please let me know. He comes from a monstrously wealthy family who all slaughtered each other in a ridiculous civil war a few years back so there's a good dowry attached if you manage to get to the wedding stage.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(OOC: I had a housewarming party on Saturday night. My friends asked me what I'd been doing during the day and I was like "oh you know just fooling around on the internet" because I couldn't bring myself to say "Even though I haven't played Ultima Online for two years I still roleplay on the forums and one of my characters is currently trying to get one of my other characters laid.")

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just pointing out that Amber is "tending her garden".

Hurr hurr.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure if 3:10AM (the time of your post) is morning or night? Egad, do you ever sleep or do goblins need less rest than humies? Either way...good morning Ozog and Baja! *sips strong black coffee*

War Wizard

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure if 3:10AM (the time of your post) is morning or night? Egad, do you ever sleep or do goblins need less rest than humies? Either way...good morning Ozog and Baja! *sips strong black coffee*
Well, his post was 2:10AM on my screen but, YOUR post is 5:35AM.... Do YOU sleep?

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I TINK WEES HABES TO CUDDLES ,DIN WEEES COULD SWEEPS?
MEEES NO SNORES, MEBE FARTS A LIBBLE BIT

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im afraid i snore o so loudly :< ever morning i wake up and lindie is say oy alniekah you are snore all damn nite ive had no sleep at all and i am going to leve you for a sexy bank teller, but he never does :heart:

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Can't help laughing at where this post has gone.* *Sits back and watches the banter between Ozog, Alou and Lindae*:snoopy:

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
[It is amazing where Lindae, Alouenikah, & Molokha can move a thread.]

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Life in this household is a tragicomic surrealist nightmare that never ends.