• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNINS

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Gypsies are freezing to death because they have no wagons to call home

national tortia chip day

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh good, now we're organising a journey back to Sosaria in order to rescue Alouei's people from an icy demise with 21st century fire-lighting technology.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GLAD YOOS LIBES, THUNK YOOS GOT FROZEN TO MOMO
It is summer here. My job is to keep Alouenikah supplied with ice-cold beer twenty-four hours a day, lest he melt into a sad little puddle of lard. Molokha and I are fine because we didn't grow up on a glacier, nor do we have the physique of an elephant seal.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We love summers here. Back in Umbra, murderous sandstorms would come screaming in off the Gravewater every five minutes and the whole city would have to go into lockdown.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mazel tov, Molokha! Your JDate profile has accumulated some interest from desperate, lonely middle-aged women.

Your first date is tomorrow. Set your alarm for 8:30am. I'll help you pick an outfit. This is the beginning of the rest of your life!

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They liked the part about you being a keen sommelier with a passion for travel, an interest in nature photography and a comfortable middle-management career. So try focusing more on that and less on the, ah, the deer skull fetishism, and the necromancy, and the snake stuff.

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lindae, are you saying that you have been roleplaying as me in order to seduce mature bored Jewish singles on the internet?

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please don't phrase it like that, you make it sound like a sex thing. I did it for your own good. You are a strange sad ageing man and you need a girlfriend.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also make sure not to order any nuts. You were sounding like too ideal a package, so I told them you're allergic.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, and you speak Italian now. Try to learn a few phrases tonight in case they try to test you.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One more thing - one of them thinks you're an Orthodox rabbi. I don't remember which one, so you will have to figure it out for yourself.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ah Alouenikah, you flatter me.

(OOC: I graduated university at the end of last year, so this thing was created by an actual qualified "professional" graphic designer.)

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was just waiting for you to reply on that thread in Uhall. When I saw that you did reply I really did snort! That is THE perfect thread for you. :stir::heart:

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(Haha, thank you! I graduated, spent two months looking for a job and got turned down for everything including entry-level retail - I promise my actual portfolio is much better than Alouei's, um, work - and then went straight back to community college to study marketing for six months, so I'm only "graduated" in the most technical sense. But I'm out of university, at least. Also I'm loving that thread too, it's been ages since there was a thread I could just dive into and poo all over)

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(OOC: I'd make a multiple personality joke but I spend a non-insignificant amount of my time aggressively roleplaying with myself on an empty forum for a community that I personally helped burn to the ground so uh, I'm just going to let the day pass me by)

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I hereby challenge Lindae, um no, Momo. WAIT! Aloeeepaaaloooee to write a haiku on such.
*snorts*

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
o lindee nobody can blame you for stick things up your ass, is like geting angry at a fish for swiming :heart:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh fine. Now I feel guilty that I had eggs benedict and not my usual oatmeal! By the way have you seen the moon the last 2 nights? Incredible!

*edit*
That had nothing to do with Lindae's Haiku!

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is the local Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras this weekend. I have not seen either of my housemates for days, although I know that they are still alive out there somewhere because they have been posting from Alouenikah's clever telephone, and because Lindae rang me up at five o'clock this morning to lecture me on hyaena genitalia and gender-fluidity in nature while somebody did slam poetry in the background about having intercourse with freshly-butchered cow parts.

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I appreciate a few days of my own company on occasion. I have released all of my snakes from their enclosures and let them run wild throughout the house.