• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LS PVP megathread

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you last on screen vs me in the field for more than 8 seconds without running away and claiming I magic arrow/fireball script- then I will consider fighting with 460 skill points vs you.

Or if you could kill me 2v1 while I am on foot and not end up dead- another consideration would be made.
And when you learn how to cast more than two spells during a fight when your dexer buddies aren't there (Seriously, Myst uses more spells than you do), maybe I'll consider you worth fighting seriously. I mean, I already proved that my spellplay is vastly superior to yours, which was the last time we fought on LS.

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And when you learn how to cast more than two spells during a fight when your dexer buddies aren't there (Seriously, Myst uses more spells than you do), maybe I'll consider you worth fighting seriously. I mean, I already proved that my spellplay is vastly superior to yours, which was the last time we fought on LS.
Yeah, by you dying 2v1 to me on foot- you really showed me how superior your casting is. LOL. Did you die to me 2v1 on foot when I was only casting magic arrow/fireball? Because that makes you the bad pvper, not me.

And last time I ran into you was on atlantic and you just ran away after 10 seconds of fighting. Again, showing how superior your casting is. I hope you can pick up on my sarcasm.

Or how about when you asked for me to fight you in arena with no bandages and I said ok. Then you saw pots and recalled away. To which I responded "you didn't say no pots I will turn them off". And then you refused to come back to arena. Was that another time you were showing me your superior spell play?

Bottom line is you blow. I will always be a better pvper than you and you will always cry about some made up hack.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wasn't on foot, I was out of pots, and I died to your pots. gj on killing me with spells.

Atlantic: Did you already forget there was a gargoyle there? I wasn't going to chance him jumping in for the killshot. When he was off my screen, I stopped running as much.

Arena: for someone who's supposedly been playing as long as you have, no pots should have been standard. But you clearly needed them, so you invited me to a duel with them TWICE. I would have thought my first decline (which was pretty much instant) would have been enough of a hint. Then I had to decline it again and left. Offer for me to host the duel still stands. Name the shard.

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wasn't on foot, I was out of pots, and I died to your pots. gj on killing me with spells.

Atlantic: Did you already forget there was a gargoyle there? I wasn't going to chance him jumping in for the killshot. When he was off my screen, I stopped running as much.

Arena: for someone who's supposedly been playing as long as you have, no pots should have been standard. But you clearly needed them, so you invited me to a duel with them TWICE. I would have thought my first decline (which was pretty much instant) would have been enough of a hint. Then I had to decline it again and left. Offer for me to host the duel still stands. Name the shard.
You are slow. I killed you 2v1 while I WAS ON FOOT. Not you. You died on mount.

You ran 3 times before the gargoyle was there and he didn't even flag you. You used it as an excuse to run away for a third time.

There is no standard. You did not ask for a duel. I don't care about dueling anymore. That died many years ago. You asked to fight without bandages. I accepted. You then declined and recalled away and then said it was cause of pots which you never asked not to be used. I then said I would turn pots off and you said "you lost your chance" after you were the one begging for the fight.

You are an odd guy and a bad pvper.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe his 45hp heal pots weren't working right..shucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are slow. I killed you 2v1 while I WAS ON FOOT. Not you. You died on mount.

You ran 3 times before the gargoyle was there and he didn't even flag you. You used it as an excuse to run away for a third time.

There is no standard. You did not ask for a duel. I don't care about dueling anymore. That died many years ago. You asked to fight without bandages. I accepted. You then declined and recalled away and then said it was cause of pots which you never asked not to be used. I then said I would turn pots off and you said "you lost your chance" after you were the one begging for the fight.

You are an odd guy and a bad pvper.
First off, you weren't on foot 2v1, because if you were, you would've died LONG before you ever got to the Winery. Lie more. Second: Your version, not mine. Which is wrong, outside of him not flagging. Third: Actually, I did.

Also, question: If I'm bad, but you can't kill me, what does that make you? fwiw, I fought a guy in Hi-5 last night on the Yew Bank roof, who fights just like you (which I commented on) and told him he wouldn't be able to kill me with it.

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off, you weren't on foot 2v1, because if you were, you would've died LONG before you ever got to the Winery. Lie more. Second: Your version, not mine. Which is wrong, outside of him not flagging. Third: Actually, I did.

Also, question: If I'm bad, but you can't kill me, what does that make you? fwiw, I fought a guy in Hi-5 last night on the Yew Bank roof, who fights just like you (which I commented on) and told him he wouldn't be able to kill me with it.
Ah, the old start to deny it 6 months later routine. Weird, you did not try denying it right after it happened.

But yes, it was you and an archer. The archer footed me and you ended up dead while I was on foot. And claimed it was ALL pots.

So saying I can't kill- when I have- 2v1- on foot- is silly. You think if you couldn't kill me 2v1 that you have the slightest chance 1v1?

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well just another day in the life of ole sucksack. First, you try to 3 v 1 me and I destroy you.

Then, you say to fight you with no pots or bandages. I oblige and you lasted less than 20 seconds vs me.

Lastly, you complain I had poison on my guy when you claimed I don't even cast it. So, finally me being a nice guy I say I will take it off even though you did not ask for that in your original fight request. You then were too scared to go through with that fight. Hilarious how bad you are at this game. How you think you are even decent is mind blowing.

TL;DR: Sucksack loses a 3v1 to me. Proceeds to request a no pots/bandage fight and loses in under 20 seconds. Then, scared to fight again after that.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well just another day in the life of ole sucksack. First, you try to 3 v 1 me and I destroy you.

Then, you say to fight you with no pots or bandages. I oblige and you lasted less than 20 seconds vs me.

Lastly, you complain I had poison on my guy when you claimed I don't even cast it. So, finally me being a nice guy I say I will take it off even though you did not ask for that in your original fight request. You then were too scared to go through with that fight. Hilarious how bad you are at this game. How you think you are even decent is mind blowing.

TL;DR: Sucksack loses a 3v1 to me. Proceeds to request a no pots/bandage fight and loses in under 20 seconds. Then, scared to fight again after that.
3v1 death: I ****ed up and misjudged the range of the conflag. Congrats.

Our 1v1: So I imagined you getting the auto-cure (to be fair, this doesn't necessarily mean you stoned Poisoning on) and then the *you feel extremely weak and are in severe pain* message that was on my screen at the end of it? Whatever form it takes, you can't fight without an advantage of some kind.

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3v1 death: I ****ed up and misjudged the range of the conflag. Congrats.

Our 1v1: So I imagined you getting the auto-cure (to be fair, this doesn't necessarily mean you stoned Poisoning on) and then the *you feel extremely weak and are in severe pain* message that was on my screen at the end of it? Whatever form it takes, you can't fight without an advantage of some kind.
You got smoked 3v1. Then you made the rules to a fight- I did them- then you complained. I then said I would take poison off because you were crying- and you were too scared to lose for the 3rd time.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cossack you have heart! It's like one of the little pigs standing up to the big bad wolf! I love it!

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cossack you have heart! It's like one of the little pigs standing up to the big bad wolf! I love it!

Aww, how cute. Little Army thinks he's one of the big boys. Sadly, you're gonna be seated at the kiddie table for a while. I have 3 words for you: Kal Vas Flam.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pffft what is that, from 2014? I see that video was taken when Mith was still in the guild.

-Pete
I quit playing or like the 20th time sometime early 2015 I believe. I was in the one video but not at that turtle fight. I never seen that place before lol.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
This thread has been cleaned up. PvP threads are given more leeway but still fall under the RoC. Discussions need to be kept to in-game events only, personal attacks will be removed and warnings issued.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Look at how many it takes to fight only a few people. HAHAHAHAHA

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I quit playing or like the 20th time sometime early 2015 I believe. I was in the one video but not at that turtle fight. I never seen that place before lol.
yup jan 2015, when you got dropped 1v12 in front of your entire guild trying to save you was a good video too bad i can't post it but im sure you can find it with a simple search

:stretcher:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yup jan 2015, when you got dropped 1v12 in front of your entire guild trying to save you was a good video too bad i can't post it but im sure you can find it with a simple search

:stretcher:
Sounds made up. How many times have I dropped ur ass though? Did you quit?

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Damn I must have some really good video editing skills..

Ya I quit - Feb 2016 when BDO came out.
OR, It was one of two people who played my account. OR I quit in 2014 myself and sold 4 accounts? There are a lot of people playing old accounts of mine. Just logged on Siege yesterday and saw my old Cannibal C H E F character in the IQ guild logged in. It wasn't me I'm sure cause if I died 12v1 I'd come unraveled.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OR, It was one of two people who played my account. OR I quit in 2014 myself and sold 4 accounts? There are a lot of people playing old accounts of mine. Just logged on Siege yesterday and saw my old Cannibal C H E F character in the IQ guild logged in. It wasn't me I'm sure cause if I died 12v1 I'd come unraveled.
I'm only going off of the facebook comments you threw at me and then brought into the game. I guess someone was impersonating you on facebook too. Can't prove it was you.

The character's name was SuX McDouchebag in guild Z3RG
sorry for the img quality

Before this comment possibly gets moderated, these are in-game names on official server (lake superior).

Last edited:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes that wasn't me for sure but nice try idiot. Sorry to crush you're dream of actually killing a UO Legend. You can put your ****ty screenshot in the trash now LOLOLOL

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes that wasn't me for sure but nice try idiot. Sorry to crush you're dream of actually killing a UO Legend. You can put your ****ty screenshot in the trash now LOLOLOL
Haha def was you thanks for confirming ;)

Idiot posts on facebook and brings it in game like I'm not supposed to know who you u are.

It was pretty funny too all I had to do was spam mortal strike and force walk, u stood there waiting for your guildies to x-heal OH NO!

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Haha def was you thanks for confirming ;)

Idiot posts on facebook and brings it in game like I'm not supposed to know who you u are.

It was pretty funny too all I had to do was spam mortal strike and force walk, u stood there waiting for your guildies to x-heal OH NO!
Um no it wasnt me. I never played that character. What year was it? I'll tell you exactly who I played then.

Devil Hanzo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
No that was 100% you. I was in the guild at the time for a short period before it got out of control with the constant zerg. That was before Z3RG died and formed nWa. It was pretty soon after that you quit game (i know because you gave me your house right outside bucs den sparkle)

Its alright people die, just own it :D

~Bloody Mist

Last edited:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No that was 100% you. I was in the guild at the time for a short period before it got out of control with the constant zerg. That was before Z3RG died and formed nWa. It was pretty soon after that you quit game (i know because you gave me your house right outside bucs den sparkle)

~Bloody Mist
I've never owned a house outside bucs. I owned the Army of Darkness improperly placed Large Towers inside Bucs. I have no clue who you are actually?

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

~Bloody Mist
Yep just typed your ICQ number into mine and you're not there bro bro. If you were in MY GUILD I'd think you'd been on that.

Devil Hanzo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
if i get a chance ill dust off my old computer and open up icq and can place some logs if you like....im looking at you in my icq right now, and thats even on my new computer......but its alright, irrelevant now as before so not worth any form of argument.
if any of those guys still played im sure we could ask and they would all confirm, in actuality im pretty sure JVS has or had your SS frags that were left in that house.
But this was the time mooselisted and Haxx were in vegas and disappeared for about a month, and you blew up vent, tried forming your own guild and snipe the Z3RG members (but im sure you'll deny that as well)

but you dont know who i am, heres the last message from you that i got:
Screenshot - 40cc95537d27fc67b3d149f8838f108f - Gyazo
and thats you reaching out to me, after having zero contact with you....

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep just typed your ICQ number into mine and you're not there bro bro. If you were in MY GUILD I'd think you'd been on that.
I don't know why you're trying to save face after the fact.

What's done is done this video got passed around a long time ago with your name plastered all over it. For whatever reason you now want to claim it never happened. I think you care a little too much about what other people think.

You died in a video game bro, own it and let it go... If anything it doesn't make you look as bad as the 10 others around you that couldn't x-heal.

Going on and on about how "it wasn't me" just makes you look even worse and shows how much you care about what other people think of you.

Whatever, I'm done. Keep going on and on and I'll edit the video so it removes content (explicit music and names) that wouldn't be allowed on this forum and post it.

Last edited:

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never owned a house outside bucs. I owned the Army of Darkness improperly placed Large Towers inside Bucs. I have no clue who you are actually?
Actually, you did, by the sparkles that go between there and the Vesper area. There were some fights there that you were involved in. Of course, it probably "wasn't you" during those fights.

In fact, here's the house spot.

Attachments

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
if i get a chance ill dust off my old computer and open up icq and can place some logs if you like....im looking at you in my icq right now, and thats even on my new computer......but its alright, irrelevant now as before so not worth any form of argument.
if any of those guys still played im sure we could ask and they would all confirm, in actuality im pretty sure JVS has or had your SS frags that were left in that house.
But this was the time mooselisted and Haxx were in vegas and disappeared for about a month, and you blew up vent, tried forming your own guild and snipe the Z3RG members (but im sure you'll deny that as well)

but you dont know who i am, heres the last message from you that i got:
Screenshot - 40cc95537d27fc67b3d149f8838f108f - Gyazo
and thats you reaching out to me, after having zero contact with you....

Ya still looks made up. Did u get a new ICQ because You're not n mine man.

I don't know why you're trying to save face after the fact.

What's done is done this video got passed around a long time ago with your name plastered all over it. For whatever reason you now want to claim it never happened. I think you care a little too much about what other people think.

You died in a video game bro, own it and let it go... If anything it doesn't make you look as bad as the 10 others around you that couldn't x-heal.

Going on and on about how "it wasn't me" just makes you look even worse and shows how much you care about what other people think of you.

Whatever, I'm done. Keep going on and on and I'll edit the video so it removes content (explicit music and names) that wouldn't be allowed on this forum and post it.
The fact that you are hanging on to possibly killing me is epic. I never played that character. Get pic killing Cannibal C H E F and even then it may still be Than of Pacific the Cabal? He has had one of my accounts for years.

Actually, you did, by the sparkles that go between there and the Vesper area. There were some fights there that you were involved in. Of course, it probably "wasn't you" during those fights.

In fact, here's the house spot.
Ive never owned that house. It was used by Aluminikus as a guild house once however. I'm not him.