• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LS PVP megathread

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
When has cossak been relevant, ever? Just curious. He seriously types walls of text (bane jr.) but literally makes himself sound like a moron with no grasp of game mechanics at all. I would put an endless amount of gold on anyone in Paith's guild in a 1v1 vs you. I would also put a very large amount of gold on a 1v1 with you against miakoda. You're tragic cossak.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
U should say u had daddy blazing with u in sl base.... Nwa wanted to look good and went in sl base with me on :(

InfernO will come to get you

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When has cossak been relevant, ever? Just curious. He seriously types walls of text (bane jr.) but literally makes himself sound like a moron with no grasp of game mechanics at all. I would put an endless amount of gold on anyone in Paith's guild in a 1v1 vs you. I would also put a very large amount of gold on a 1v1 with you against miakoda. You're tragic cossak.
...who are you again?

Don't get me wrong. It was just my personal experience with Atl so far; as I play it more and fight different people, my opinion will change. Regardless, Yew Gate on Atlantic isn't exactly friendly for someone wearing a bare-bones imbued suit, so I'm not playing over there regularly at the moment.

U should say u had daddy blazing with u in sl base.... Nwa wanted to look good and went in sl base with me on :(

I think it would've helped if nwa could illegally block the exit, but there was no moongate around for them to do it :D. Can't believe they still don't understand that's been illegal for over 10 years...but it's not the first time they've done it at a Harrower.

btw, weren't we fighting on Atl yesterday? I'm pretty sure one of the Muchi Muchi chars was you, anyway. That's a nasty combo/sync.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya we are nasty Muchis :))... They put 4 t chests on the gate.... It was clearly illegal... They did not want to fight....

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like more the 2vs3 where u died!But that one was a 4vs4 and u killed a tram dude who cannot even make macros!! Good job

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like more the 2vs3 where u died!But that one was a 4vs4 and u killed a tram dude who cannot even make macros!! Good job

His client won't let him make macros? That's weird.

And the way you count cracks me up. Never is it accurate. lol.

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have videos, ez to see for old ppl like me and u bro

Most people have seen your edited videos. But feel free to share whatever you want. I have not seen you guys win a fight without heavy number advantage since the holy fist nerf. :)

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
His nubism doesnt let him make macros

Most people have seen your edited videos. But feel free to share whatever you want. I have not seen you guys win a fight without heavy number advantage since the holy fist nerf. :)
He can't post videos because they will be deleted by a moderator just like in the Thunderstorm 1&2 thread :(((

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice job having **** mage play and relying on pots for your entire offense. Any time you want to step in to the arena, let me know.
I dominated you in mage play. You are really bad.

You died to me 2v1 while I was on foot... on a parry mage. Nuff said.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dominated you in mage play. You are really bad.

You died to me 2v1 while I was on foot... on a parry mage. Nuff said.
Funny how I remember it differently...because it was how it actually happened. You cast two delayed spells over and over, which can't kill ANYONE. Not ONCE did you try to prevent my heals, either by interrupting (which you're clearly incapable of doing), or using poison (do you even have a macro for it?)

Arena offer is still open. Leave the bandages at home.

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You never got me below 100 hp. lol. And if my combos were not working... Why did you feel the need to run away redlined multiple times?

Honestly I think I could kill you with just magic arrow fireball. lol

My characters are built for group pvp. That character has 360 mage skill points and no med, you silly guy.

Do you think if I play my mage without novas/conflags and I have an archer with me... you will be able to 2v1 me like I did to you?? Let's be serious.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you want me to teach you how to pvp, I will only charge you 100m an hour.
If I learned from you I'd get worse. No thanks.

ALL you do is:

In a group, keep people cursed. A rock can do what you do. You do nothing otherwise - the dexers dismount and stack mortal, which is the only way anyone dies to your group.
If you're alone, you just throw dbl conflag, supernova, and if you're taking damage, run around until your bandage heal kicks in. Your template isn't meant to group fight, it's meant to save your own ass.

You are a joke, and the worst mages in nwa are more of a threat than you are.

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

ALL you do is:

In a group, keep people cursed. A rock can do what you do. You do nothing otherwise - the dexers dismount and stack mortal, which is the only way anyone dies to your group.
If you're alone, you just throw dbl conflag, supernova, and if you're taking damage, run around until your bandage heal kicks in. Your template isn't meant to group fight, it's meant to save your own ass.

Makes you seem really silly when you say that after dying to me 2v1 on foot.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran

ALL you do is:

I'll arena duel you Cossak. 100m. Pure mage, no pots/summons/DP

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

ALL you do is:

Heyyyy, wanted to give a shout out to this post. First of all because my group is dominating with no mortal stack- how is that possible? That was the only way we can get kills!

Second- Wanted to remind you how bad you are. It took me 7 seconds of offense to make you off screen on me multiple times before just leaving and gen chat warrioring. Oh and claiming I had a magic arrow/fireball script right after you were telling me how bad my timing was. Classic. But, you are the kinda guy who dies to me 2v1 on foot, so its not like its a surprise.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heyyyy, wanted to give a shout out to this post. First of all because my group is dominating with no mortal stack- how is that possible? That was the only way we can get kills!

Second- Wanted to remind you how bad you are. It took me 7 seconds of offense to make you off screen on me multiple times before just leaving and gen chat warrioring. Oh and claiming I had a magic arrow/fireball script right after you were telling me how bad my timing was. Classic. But, you are the kinda guy who dies to me 2v1 on foot, so its not like its a surprise.
Dominating? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Please. You don't pvp anywhere but Yew Gate, which has ALWAYS been a ****hole on every shard, and when you are on, it's always on a Healing mage, which is virtually impossible to kill 1v1. There is more to pvp than gate-fighting, where random blues/OJs will jump in and gank an already dying target, hoping they got the gold for the kill shot.

Bad? Um, if I'm so bad, how could you not kill me even when you were "pressing the buttons" of your Magic Arrow/Fireball macros? In case you're not aware, Paith, which you clearly aren't: it's not POSSIBLE, under normal circumstances (i.e. actually pressing buttons), to rapid-fire those two spells like you were doing last night. Please learn how to PLAY a video game before speaking to me, kthx.

Finally: let's be real here, did you forget that there was a gargoyle on screen too? Even though he never jumped in, I wasn't going to stay on screen and take the chance of him doing it.

edit because I'm not done with the ****-talk: Is there anything you'd like to have nerfed today? I haven't seen you complain about Chivalry for a while. Maybe this time, you can talk about how Close Wounds is overpowered.

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dominating? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Please. You don't pvp anywhere but Yew Gate, which has ALWAYS been a ****hole on every shard, and when you are on, it's always on a Healing mage, which is virtually impossible to kill 1v1. There is more to pvp than gate-fighting, where random blues/OJs will jump in and gank an already dying target, hoping they got the gold for the kill shot.

Bad? Um, if I'm so bad, how could you not kill me even when you were "pressing the buttons" of your Magic Arrow/Fireball macros? In case you're not aware, Paith, which you clearly aren't: it's not POSSIBLE, under normal circumstances (i.e. actually pressing buttons), to rapid-fire those two spells like you were doing last night. Please learn how to PLAY a video game before speaking to me, kthx.

Finally: let's be real here, did you forget that there was a gargoyle on screen too? Even though he never jumped in, I wasn't going to stay on screen and take the chance of him doing it.

edit because I'm not done with the ****-talk: Is there anything you'd like to have nerfed today? I haven't seen you complain about Chivalry for a while. Maybe this time, you can talk about how Close Wounds is overpowered.
How could I not kill you? You kept running? lol. In case you forgot, mages have to stop to cast. After I went offense 4 times and made you run every time, I was out of mana and then you finally attempted to dump on me. Failed MISERABLY. And then ran away for good.

In case you aren't aware, it is very easy to cast magic arrow/fireball back to back unless you are mentally challenged. The gargoyle could have easily killed or dismounted you multiple times. He was clearly just watching and you used that as an excuse to run away. lol.

You had flashbacks of dying 2v1 to me on foot and didn't want to get embarrassed and took off. You will always hold my pocket, little man.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How could I not kill you? You kept running? lol. In case you forgot, mages have to stop to cast. After I went offense 4 times and made you run every time, I was out of mana and then you finally attempted to dump on me. Failed MISERABLY. And then ran away for good.

In case you aren't aware, it is very easy to cast magic arrow/fireball back to back unless you are mentally challenged. The gargoyle could have easily killed or dismounted you multiple times. He was clearly just watching and you used that as an excuse to run away. lol.

You had flashbacks of dying 2v1 to me on foot and didn't want to get embarrassed and took off. You will always hold my pocket, little man.
1) I was actually fighting someone else 1v1 after that...and I failed miserably? Um, you play a HEALING MAGE, which is virtually impossible to kill 1v1. We've fought multiple times, and you're, well...bad, to the point that you're not worth actually trying against. But I'll extend the same offer I did once before: Leave the bandies at home and we can arena.

2) I am actually well aware, tyvm. I'll leave it at that since you are clearly clueless.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cossack...man just stfu dude, like you're wayyyyy below average at best and talk like a fkin elitist! You're terrible dude! You're saying he uses macros/scripts/hacks to MA/FB...da fk man! Look around assist you may just see a little check box that the big boys play with. Maybe you use steeeem same little check box, welcome to Fel brotha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh I forgot you kill me so easy..3 flamestrikessss! Dead ArmY!!!!

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) I was actually fighting someone else 1v1 after that...and I failed miserably? Um, you play a HEALING MAGE, which is virtually impossible to kill 1v1. We've fought multiple times, and you're, well...bad, to the point that you're not worth actually trying against. But I'll extend the same offer I did once before: Leave the bandies at home and we can arena.

2) I am actually well aware, tyvm. I'll leave it at that since you are clearly clueless.
They are far from impossible to kill.

How about this, you make one and I'll show you how easy it is. You just happen to suck extra bad and try to make an excuse to justify how bad you are. It is a field fighting template- you are incapable of being effective in the field on any template though, so i get it. Die and cry scripts. lol

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are far from impossible to kill.

How about this, you make one and I'll show you how easy it is. You just happen to suck extra bad and try to make an excuse to justify how bad you are. It is a field fighting template- you are incapable of being effective in the field on any template though, so i get it. Die and cry scripts. lol
Paith, if I sucked extra bad like you claim (PS: when you can't kill me 1v1, it speaks volumes about how bad YOU actually are), I would be running all of the crap that practically everyone on Atl does. btw, please don't claim that a) nobody uses these programs, because they do and it's quite easy to tell that it's going on, and b) it doesn't make a difference, because it does. I can also tell when someone ISN'T using them, as rare as it is.

and, um, show me how hard it is to play a healing mage? You're joking, right? If I wanted to shuffle some skills around to run it, I'd have it figured out in 10 minutes tops. But once again, I can't help but notice that you're still ignoring my request to leave the bandies at home and arena me. I wonder why - could it possibly be because you know my spell play is better than yours (which I proved months ago when we last fought on LS) and you won't win? I'll even let you have wraith form.

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Paith, if I sucked extra bad like you claim (PS: when you can't kill me 1v1, it speaks volumes about how bad YOU actually are), I would be running all of the crap that practically everyone on Atl does. btw, please don't claim that a) nobody uses these programs, because they do and it's quite easy to tell that it's going on, and b) it doesn't make a difference, because it does. I can also tell when someone ISN'T using them, as rare as it is.

and, um, show me how hard it is to play a healing mage? You're joking, right? If I wanted to shuffle some skills around to run it, I'd have it figured out in 10 minutes tops. But once again, I can't help but notice that you're still ignoring my request to leave the bandies at home and arena me. I wonder why - could it possibly be because you know my spell play is better than yours (which I proved months ago when we last fought on LS) and you won't win? I'll even let you have wraith form.
Um you died to me 2v1- so how does that translate to me not being able to kill you 1v1? Your claims of people using programs is hilarious. Oh how about when I went to the arena after you said no bandaids and set up a fight then recalled away when I obliged. You then started crying about pots- so I turned those off as well and you did not come back. At that point- I was going to fight you with HALF of my template (360 skill points LOL) and you still were too scared to fight. That was hilarious.

And by all means, make a healing mage and play it and master it in 10 minutes and then we can fight on same templates (maybe that will get you to not run off screen vs me??)

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Um you died to me 2v1- so how does that translate to me not being able to kill you 1v1? Your claims of people using programs is hilarious. Oh how about when I went to the arena after you said no bandaids and set up a fight then recalled away when I obliged. You then started crying about pots- so I turned those off as well and you did not come back. At that point- I was going to fight you with HALF of my template (360 skill points LOL) and you still were too scared to fight. That was hilarious.

And by all means, make a healing mage and play it and master it in 10 minutes and then we can fight on same templates (maybe that will get you to not run off screen vs me??)
Program: Hmm, guy's Magic Arrow/Fireball'ing without a long enough pause inbetween casting each spell - would you like me to explain it further for you? But programs don't do anything, so it has to be the guy hitting his macros, right?

The "Duel" you agreed to: Like I said right after it happened, for someone who's supposedly played as long as you have, you should KNOW that no pots is standard in a duel. Skill points isn't an excuse either, because I've killed people (1v1) with 480 (stat, which means 80 in all skills), some of whom were dexers. So again, what's your excuse for 360 skill points? PS: they're the same 360 (ok, 480, I use med) skill points that I'd be running - I'd love to hear your rationale for how Wrestle/Parry would help me in a mage duel, considering I very rarely use my specials (if I do use them, it's always Para-Blow, and it takes forever to hit because I don't run HCI.)

This isn't even mentioning that you completely ignored my instant-declining it TWICE...which should have indicated there was something wrong with your rules. You didn't agree to no pots until I made a comment about it in gen chat after recalling. How is it my fault you absolutely NEED pots (likely including conflags and supernovas) just to have something that remotely resembled a chance to win a duel? You can't beat me without pots, which we both know. You TRIED to do it on LS, but my spell play is better than yours, so you failed miserably.

If I wanted a fight that included pots, I would have gone somewhere more fitting, like the mountain pass at Wrong.

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Program: Hmm, guy's Magic Arrow/Fireball'ing without a long enough pause inbetween casting each spell - would you like me to explain it further for you? But programs don't do anything, so it has to be the guy hitting his macros, right?

The "Duel" you agreed to: Like I said right after it happened, for someone who's supposedly played as long as you have, you should KNOW that no pots is standard in a duel. Skill points isn't an excuse either, because I've killed people (1v1) with 480 (stat, which means 80 in all skills), some of whom were dexers. So again, what's your excuse for 360 skill points? PS: they're the same 360 (ok, 480, I use med) skill points that I'd be running - I'd love to hear your rationale for how Wrestle/Parry would help me in a mage duel, considering I very rarely use my specials (if I do use them, it's always Para-Blow, and it takes forever to hit because I don't run HCI.)

This isn't even mentioning that you completely ignored my instant-declining it TWICE...which should have indicated there was something wrong with your rules. You didn't agree to no pots until I made a comment about it in gen chat after recalling. How is it my fault you absolutely NEED pots (likely including conflags and supernovas) just to have something that remotely resembled a chance to win a duel? You can't beat me without pots, which we both know. You TRIED to do it on LS, but my spell play is better than yours, so you failed miserably.

If I wanted a fight that included pots, I would have gone somewhere more fitting, like the mountain pass at Wrong.
LOL. A long enough pause? WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. lol. There is nothing that makes you cast fast. You just look like a jackass.

And you didn't ask for a "duel" you dumb ass. You said "fight me without bandaids". So I agreed. Then once you recalled you complained about pots and I said I would turn that off as well and you refused to come back.

And if you think having med in a duel isn't a huge advantage you are really not smart as well as being able to disrupt with wrestle. You might be the dumbest player I have come across in a long time. And clearly my spell play is better than yours seeing as how you think it is a program casting magic arrow fireball. lol.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love Cossack!! Kid is sooooo bad unless he's chaining flamestrike which is how he kills me :/ (sarcasm before he gets an e-boner)literally dies everytime he's on my screen. Plays a Parry Mage with a book and shield, he almost looks like he built an sdi PvM toon and clicked fel by accident.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL. A long enough pause? WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. lol. There is nothing that makes you cast fast. You just look like a jackass.

And you didn't ask for a "duel" you dumb ass. You said "fight me without bandaids". So I agreed. Then once you recalled you complained about pots and I said I would turn that off as well and you refused to come back.

And if you think having med in a duel isn't a huge advantage you are really not smart as well as being able to disrupt with wrestle. You might be the dumbest player I have come across in a long time. And clearly my spell play is better than yours seeing as how you think it is a program casting magic arrow fireball. lol.
It takes time FOR A HUMAN TO ACTUALLY HIT MACROS; it's not a very long amount of time, but it's long enough for me to notice a difference. That is what I mean. Let me spell it out for you: Scripts can be used to repeat actions infinitely (i.e. for skill training) OR be used to do things faster than a human can (cases in point: auto-attack script and box script, both of which are instant.) If you think there isn't one for targeting, and that people don't use it, you're, quite frankly, an idiot.

Med: Ok, I'll give you that...but I already conceded that point. Wrestle: Again, I do not have HCI. My chances to hit with Wrestling against another player are already low as is (and even more so against another Parry Mage), to the point that, although it does happen, it's not worth taking into consideration as a dependable option for disruption.

Spell play: If you're going by our last fight, yeah, no. Arrow/Fireball (and nothing but) is only something I use when I'm screwing around.

I love Cossack!! Kid is sooooo bad unless he's chaining flamestrike which is how he kills me :/ (sarcasm before he gets an e-boner)literally dies everytime he's on my screen. Plays a Parry Mage with a book and shield, he almost looks like he built an sdi PvM toon and clicked fel by accident.

Actually, I did that because I kept running out of mana while I was a Parry/Scribe, and the vvv Tokuno spellbook was my attempt to increase my regen, even if only by a little. Unfortunately, that did not increase it as much as I hoped it would, so I opted for a more reliable way to regen mana.

btw, when was the last time we fought? I'm fairly sure I haven't seen you on Atl, although it's likely because I don't know your char(s) over there, nor do I particularly care to know (although I'd guess you're in F8.) If you didn't die to chain FS, I wouldn't keep bringing it up. tbh, I was actually amazed that it worked, but then, it wouldn't have if you did something other than try to mini-heal through it. Good job on stupid'ing yourself to death though.

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It takes time FOR A HUMAN TO ACTUALLY HIT MACROS; it's not a very long amount of time, but it's long enough for me to notice a difference. That is what I mean. Let me spell it out for you: Scripts can be used to repeat actions infinitely (i.e. for skill training) OR be used to do things faster than a human can (cases in point: auto-attack script and box script, both of which are instant.) If you think there isn't one for targeting, and that people don't use it, you're, quite frankly, an idiot.
Apparently you are not aware of a thing called fast cast recovery. There is no program that can cast two spells any faster than a person can. It is hitting one button after another over and over. If you don't know how to do that at the top speed the game can handle (hint: not that fast) than there is something wrong with you.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apparently you are not aware of a thing called fast cast recovery. There is no program that can cast two spells any faster than a person can. It is hitting one button after another over and over. If you don't know how to do that at the top speed the game can handle (hint: not that fast) than there is something wrong with you.
I'm not talking about the FCR property...but you know what, I'm done with this. You're clearly too dense and don't want to get it.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since I don't want to continue the ****show in Bleak's balance thread: Hey @PaithanTheElf, shard of your choice, we can arena, and this time I will set the rules so there are no pots. You won't win, but you're more than welcome to try.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since I don't want to continue the ****show in Bleak's balance thread: Hey @PaithanTheElf, shard of your choice, we can arena, and this time I will set the rules so there are no pots. You won't win, but you're more than welcome to try.
I'll arena you naked 2/6 with regs arena no pots..100m?

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you last on screen vs me in the field for more than 8 seconds without running away and claiming I magic arrow/fireball script- then I will consider fighting with 460 skill points vs you.

Or if you could kill me 2v1 while I am on foot and not end up dead- another consideration would be made.