• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Last Poster Wins! (a.k.a. - Threadzilla!)

I

imported_Fran Fury

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="darkgreen"> <center>well, my job is watching my granddaughter Lily, so it's all good! </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha very close to mine only there is more then 1 and they all belong to me. Which is good because I love them and they are fun I wouldn't change anything but bad because I can't send them home at the end of the day when I am tired.

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You Ladies that are taking care of the little ones have the most important job around....and a very trying one too.

D

DebiHIS

<blockquote><hr>

Haha very close to mine only there is more then 1 and they all belong to me. Which is good because I love them and they are fun I wouldn't change anything but bad because I can't send them home at the end of the day when I am tired.

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="darkgreen"><center>i went thru that times 3, and im still relatively sane, lol, so you will survive!
Grandbabies are a lot easier, you love on em, then they go home, most weekends free, its amazing
</font>

I

imported_Fran Fury

We have 5 under age 12 and the last 2 are toddler twins (now you know why it takes so long to train my characters lol)

I used to say I was going crazy but I don't think I am going anymore...
I just stay there.

D

DebiHIS

<blockquote><hr>

I used to say I was going crazy but I don't think I am going anymore...I just stay there.

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="darkgreen"><center>me too, its a pretty nice place, lol.
i used to say we're not crazy, we're fine.....its everybody else that is. </font>

C

CanadianTemplar

<blockquote><hr>

Temp is it time for another Keg?

[/ QUOTE ]

Time for another? Need you ask!?! When ism't there time??

I

imported_Fran Fury

Always time

*thinks that Temp will be the best customer at the tavern when it opens*

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

OMG... when will this ever end!

[/ QUOTE ]I doubt it. LOL

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> <center>end? who said it was going to end
......muhahahahahah </font>

I

imported_lindylou

Even if nobody posts for days or weeks, somebody will bring it up again and start it going over and over. hehe There will never be an end.

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> <center>yup, as soon as they read the first post, it will be running again, lol. </font>

I

imported_Fran Fury

Nevermind that there were 200 pages with no winner when they read that first post. Haha

Last Poster Wins = The True Neverending Story!

C

CanadianTemplar

Tavern? Hmm.. that will depend upon the quality of your beer

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"><center>im home.......thanks for waiting, to give me my check
</font>

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> <center>i havent been home long, then i gotta get up early.....whinessss. </font>

K

KingXimana

you all are not very smart none of u can truly win only i can i am the King <font color="red"> </font> after all

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> <center>we might win the most stubborn award, lol. </font>

I

imported_Fran Fury

Most stubborn?
*looks to see if Chango has been posting*

Hmm....he would have won that one for sure!

Guess I will have to win instead

I

imported_Fran Fury

<blockquote><hr>

Tavern? Hmm.. that will depend upon the quality of your beer

[/ QUOTE ]

Well when it opens you can be the first taste tester...
as long as you get there first.

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> <center>are you sure you want him to test it? then you will have no supply, lol. </font>

I

imported_lindylou

Morning all. You can't have Temp near beer because then you wouldn't have any beer at all. But I wouldn't mind since I hate beer anyway. hehe

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"><center>well if its all gone, i guess thats a positive rating! </font>

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought I had better check in while at work to make sure you are all behaving.....and to claim my place as last poster once again!

I

imported_Fran Fury

Well of course we are not behaving!

And what kind of tavern would it be if it ran out of ale? Of course at the moment there isn't any...but then again..there is no tavern yet either. lol

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

I thought I had better check in while at work to make sure you are all behaving.....and to claim my place as last poster once again!

[/ QUOTE ]Behaving? Claim a prize? Noooooooo! Let it be me!

G

since I have been away from La for the past few weeks. that automaticlally make me the winner??

I

imported_Parsifal

O.K. Count me in

The gold is all mine....lol

Great thread!

C

CanadianTemplar

Well I can't take all the credit... It was with the help of these fine posters! and the fact that I am Canadian too
hehehe