• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Last Poster Wins! (a.k.a. - Threadzilla!)

C

CanadianTemplar

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="darkgreen"> <center>wow, did we have stuff to do in rl? no one has posted
. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry needed sleep and then put in 6 hours for work... Now I'm back and bored again
So...

Garion_UMP

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well hope you feel better Leia. I'll check up on ya when I get around to dropping off an auction sack of stuff this week.

I

imported_raider red

<blockquote><hr>

wow, did we have stuff to do in rl? no one has posted

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I been bust the ast 2 nights dodging tornadoes,babseball size hail, and 70mph winds.so yeah,I been busy in real life.

K

KingXimana

Sounds pain full baseball sized hail could hurt by the way . . . . . . .

I win

C

CanadianTemplar

a block of ice at rughy the shape and size of a baseball and falling from the sky... Clearly that would do some damage!

I

imported_raider red

aint too bad if you always carry a bating helmet and a fielders glove,hehe.

Of course Texas is FOOTBALL country so we dont carry no stinkin' namsy pamsy baseball stuff.

besides baseball sized hail isn't too bad once you have survived a softball/grapefruit siezed hailstorm.

K

KingXimana

+1 post count maby soon i wont be a vistor thanks threadzilla LA

C

Cherri1980

Hey King !!! good to see you posting here
Would think I would be last post since I am always come in last and usually miss everything lol........\BTW King.......Where is my rose ?????

K

KingXimana

Hi Arwen Cant Belive i frgot the rose ah ahh ahh i better give u a bunch.
@--&gt;--&gt;--- @--&gt;--&gt;--- @--&gt;--&gt;--- @--&gt;--&gt;--- @--&gt;--&gt;---
@--&gt;--&gt;--- @--&gt;--&gt;--- @--&gt;--&gt;--- @--&gt;--&gt;--- @--&gt;--&gt;---

C

Cherri1980

OMG !!!
Ty for the roses .........What does last poster get anyhooooo???

C

CanadianTemplar

Umm... I forget... I think its a cool mil... But its been so long Cherri bomb, that I have forgotten...
Anywho! Hey! Drop me a line

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

wow, did we have stuff to do in rl? no one has posted

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I been bust the ast 2 nights dodging tornadoes,babseball size hail, and 70mph winds.so yeah,I been busy in real life.

[/ QUOTE ]I just can't understand why anyone would want to live in Texas. I've been there and I'll take Oregon any day!

I

imported_raider red

like the song says "GOD BLESSED TEXAS" because TEXAS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> <center>some new posters i see
. </font>

D

DebiHIS

<blockquote><hr>

I just can't understand why anyone would want to live in Texas. I've been there and I'll take Oregon any day!

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="darkgreen"> <center>ive spent a bit of time in TX.
northern texas: very hot/humid, sweat 24/7.
middle texas: got the worst sunburn in my entire life, lol. saw the biggest lightning show/electrical storm ever. (was in the paper!). you will never forget the smell of an oilwell
, totally flat, no hills.
south texas: only got to spend a lil time there. houston looked interesting, but we went on a mission trip into mexico
i have never been to the coast.
The only bigger thing in Tx. is the tall tales, i love the jackalope toons, lol.
They have tons of pride, but i can understand that one, being raised in CA., we did too. </font>

D

DebiHIS

<blockquote><hr>

Sounds pain full baseball sized hail could hurt by the way . . . . . . .

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="darkgreen"> <center>when i was stationed in OK., we had hail like that, i thot for sure my car would be destroyed, but amazingly it was ok. it was a big old car, maybe thats why, lol.
i remember the ice storms too. one blade of grass was as big around as your thumb, you just stayed home, nothing could move. </font>

I

imported_raider red

OK ya'll I conccede to whomever is the last poster.I had a family tragedy so I am probably not going to be posting anymore for a while.Good luck to whomever tries to win the 1 mil.

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> <center>really sorry to hear that
. hope you're not gone for too long. </font>

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

OK ya'll I conccede to whomever is the last poster.I had a family tragedy so I am probably not going to be posting anymore for a while.Good luck to whomever tries to win the 1 mil.

[/ QUOTE ]I'm sorry to hear about this. I'll add you to my prayer list and hope that all is well for you and your family.

I

imported_Fran Fury

Sorry to hear that, I hope you and your family find comfort. You will be missed around here so I hope your not gone too long either.

I have been busy in rl as well but I am back now to claim my winnings.

C

Cherri1980

Wahooo "a cool million"........Does "Happy Dance".......Shopping here I come
. Oh wait, I haven't won it yet
.........Keeps fingers crossed.......
Sorry to hear about your family Red Raider. You and your family will be in my prayers.

C

Cherri1980

Opps kept my fingers crossed and typed wrong name
Meant Raider Red ....

G

C'mon folks ... lweast ya could do is have a daily "I win" subthread!

Oh, I win ... so far.

K

KingXimana

I totaly bet it will be me i will save this to my favorites and months down the line when every one has frogoten i will post in it and bring it to the tyop again MUHAHAHA

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"><center>*checks 2 yrs. from now* still going, on page 452, lol. </font>

I

imported_Fran Fury

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="darkgreen"> <center>sleepy time for me, try not to win without me! </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry...we won't

Morning everyone.

I

imported_raider red

PEACE SELLS...........................BUT WHO'S BUYIN????????????????

G

<blockquote><hr>

I just can't understand why anyone would want to live in Texas. I've been there and I'll take Oregon any day!

[/ QUOTE ]

At least we dont have to worry about falling off into the pacific ocean, or earthquakes, forest fires, mudslides, everyday rain, and freezing all the time.
And for everyone who believes in global warming Texas is where you need to be to learn how to adapt to the change!
Red Raider i will keep them in line until you get back!
Hi Cherri good to see you remembered where the forums were!
Slack you will never win!!!!!!
Temp is it time for another Keg?

Time to declare me the winner Hyjinx

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"><center>yay, i have the day off! </font>

I

imported_Fran Fury

Nice try Greer

I never have a day off but I never go to work either

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> <center>well, my job is watching my granddaughter Lily, so it's all good! </font>

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="darkgreen"> <center>well, my job is watching my granddaughter Lily, so it's all good! </font>

[/ QUOTE ]Count your blessings.

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My job is.....well.....best not bore everyone.
I'm last once again!

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"><center>hanging out w/Lily is fun for the most part, lol. she is learning how to squeal at a very high pitch
, and tries to yell at me, showing some temper. </font>