• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Last Poster Wins! (a.k.a. - Threadzilla!)

I

imported_lindylou

Doesn't seem to be contagious and it's not fatal...lust lends you to harassment from people who think they pwn you.

I

imported_Fran Fury

I think I have it too

People are always saying they would pwn me

Hyjinx

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good to see I'm gone for a few days and people are still trying....THAT's the SPIRIT!!

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> <center> i too have that same pwn problem, esp. on Siege, lol. </font>

I

imported_Fran Fury

That might depend if you pwn that keg first or not Temp

C

CanadianTemplar

<blockquote><hr>

That might depend if you pwn that keg first or not Temp

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats true! I'd have a better chance if I pwned that keg first

F

Faith/Rydia

Well I guess Ibetter say Hi since I never post. Hope ya'll are having fun this thread looks awsome and is a great way to bring ppl to posting again. I love it.

I

imported_Fran Fury

Hello welcome to our madness

It is a fun thread isn't it?

K

KingXimana

no it isnt fun this thread makes me barf.

Just Kidding I am winning know

G

9 Jun and no one has been able to claim the gold? sheesh ... here I was out of town to let y'all have a crack at it and look at ya ... still posting! &lt;snicker&gt;

Hyjinx, looks like you'll not have to be presenting any gold for quite a while.

I

imported_raider red

Even though my heavy heart isn't in this game right now I still want to try and win this million.

I

imported_Fran Fury

It is good to see you though

Now everyone quit trying to win MY gold!

F

Faith/Rydia

The gold has to go to someone deserving of it. Is that really you?
Maybe people should have to do something really silly... thinks

I

imported_Fran Fury

<blockquote><hr>

The gold has to go to someone deserving of it. Is that really you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course that me!

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"><center>when i get my check, its going to a good cause. To help pay for LA Church's airtime on UOradio! </font>

W

Wulvyn Hauk

I never win anything, but thought Id say Hi! This is Hippie Chick in on Wulvyn's account cause I forgot my login @ Stratics. For anyone who remembers me, I will be back as soon as I bring my Tamer over... not bringing Hippie back anytime soon cause her 120 in banksitting wont do me anygood here nowadays

Miss yas!!!

Hippie

K

KingXimana

19 post to go not including this one and i wont be a visitor any more WOOT

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]If ya hurry, you can be a babbling loonie like me!

C

CanadianTemplar

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]If ya hurry, you can be a babbling loonie like me!

[/ QUOTE ]

But I'd not recimend that! Hey Faith! Where did you dissappear to??

I

imported_Fran Fury

I am a babbling loonie in rl, I don't need a little title to tell me so.

Hippy, don't worry about never winning anything...noone will ever win this either

I

imported_raider red

biting is only allowed if you are a hot blonde.or if I am really really drunk then it don't who or what you are.hehe.

K

KingXimana

ok i will start babiling like a loonie and maby it will make me get the title faster
How Lake Y'all doing Austin

F

Faith/Rydia

Hey Tempy,
I've been hiding for a bit. I'm slowly starting to play again. Can't wait to catch up with people in game again. I've missed everyone. Athena if your out there send me a hello, I can't wait to hear from ya.

I

imported_Fran Fury

<blockquote><hr>

is every one out to lunch no posts

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I can't hang around here ALL day...
although it seems that way doesn't it?

I

imported_tek

<blockquote><hr>

or if I am really really drunk then it don't who or what you are.hehe.

[/ QUOTE ]

which probably happens a lot

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> <center>phewww, this garlic necklace stinks! </font>

I

imported_raider red

<blockquote><hr>

I'm sure it happens more often then you'd like, eh RR?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well lets just say this,I learned really quick that just because it walks and talks like a woman doesnt necessarily mean it is a woman.

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"><center>as fun as that sounds, im glad im not going out. </font>

I

imported_Fran Fury

I'm with you! Happily married and loving it, I don't have to deal with all that silliness (or confusion). I klnow exactly who (and what) is going home with me

Good morning all!!

I

imported_raider red

<blockquote><hr>

I'm with you! Happily married and loving it, I don't have to deal with all that silliness (or confusion). I klnow exactly who (and what) is going home with me

[/ QUOTE ]

I am glad your happily married,just make sure you hug and kiss your husband and tell him you love him,you may never know when it would be your last chance to do it.Wheter it is a car wreck going and getting ice cream at the store or something nice and innocent like taking a late afternoon nap could be the last time you get see you loved ones here on earth.

C

Cherri1980

OMG !!!
Another week has come and gone !!!!!!!!!........I say that all has posted here get 1mil each