• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Last Poster Wins! (a.k.a. - Threadzilla!)

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> <center>i agree, lets stop this right now......*wins*. </font>

I

imported_lindylou

No, let's not. I've been under the weather today and I'll be back to posting witty things tomorrow, I hope. Then if I win the 1 mil, I will break it into 1 mil checks and hand out like we did last auction. I didn't see anyone mention the bonus checks they got when they bought something. Kinda funny. hehe

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thought I would post and win this thing before heading off to work. Have a great day everyone!

G

None of ya's win ... I do!

Well, the winner won't be me ... I'm on a roadrun tomorrow and vacation next week with 1/2 of it in Pennsylvania. Arg.

Good luck all!

I

imported_Fran Fury

Don't worry we will still be here when you get back

Hyjinx

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woot! I can post on stratics from work again!!! Damn those temporary resource restrictions!

*Rushes off to check Facebook!*

G

Hell, week after next I'm in S. Carolina (Columbia) for some training. Who'da thunk I could be trained! Huh.

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

Hell, week after next I'm in S. Carolina (Columbia) for some training. Who'da thunk I could be trained! Huh.

[/ QUOTE ]Well I know *I* sure couldn't train ya!

G

ahhh. she can talk at me like that 'cuz long ago and in another world we was married. just for that I'll grant her more leeway than I'd normally do. &lt;chuckle&gt;

G

Temp over in the corner is a keg of beer!!!!! *as Temp stumbles into corner Tycolby posts winning post and doesnt fear that Temp will be back for awhile*

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"><center>im sure we'll still be here when you get back, still adding pages, lol. </font>

G

He shoots ... he scores!!! And Tycolby falls by the wayside.

&lt;shouting&gt; N-N-N-E-E-E-E-X-X-T-T-T ! ! ! ? ? ?

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> <center>yea stratics was really laggy since last night, but seems to be easing up now. </font>

I

imported_raider red

laggy because all the crybabies are posting rants about KR.

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> <center>there are a lot of em, mostly bad. i tried to d/l the beta, but no success, and after seeing some of the screenies, im not missing much, lol. the stretch cu was funny tho
. </font>

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I stay away for a little while and what happens? Everyone tries to claim my last in line spot. Argh

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> <center>gotta be quick around here, lol. </font>

Hyjinx

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<font color="darkgreen"> <center>gotta be quick around here, lol. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

not really...there's time

C

CanadianTemplar

Hey I'm bored already.. hence the posting on this thread!
Just need to waste time until I have to sleep and work

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> <center>wow, did we have stuff to do in rl? no one has posted
. </font>

I

imported_lindylou

Been under the weather so I haven't been on the computer as much lately. I can't seem to sit for any length of time.

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"><center>ive been reading KR posts, and its basically 2d v.s. 3d battle now, lol.
if you try to say anything, you basically get flamed. </font>