• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It's suspiciously quiet in here... (babble thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And a good afternoon to you too Crust..................:twak:

A

Angel121

well tbh the rebuilding is the next "big" story arc, I doubt it's going to be EM's job, more likely a whole game thing with EM's involved in putting single stories towards one or two unique places getting a touch.

It will be nice to see the whole area get a revamp.

Also Paladin's really should get back to Paladin Isle in trinsic at some point.

Crest Lavender

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well tbh the rebuilding is the next "big" story arc, I doubt it's going to be EM's job, more likely a whole game thing with EM's involved in putting single stories towards one or two unique places getting a touch.

It will be nice to see the whole area get a revamp.

Also Paladin's really should get back to Paladin Isle in trinsic at some point.
might be an explanation :) - looking forward to it!

Crust? hmm - not bad - though i miss how Fatalist used to call me :D

K

Kiminality

Time was that any time the shard was down, the babble thread would come to life.

*Sobs*

It's like I don't even know you any more! :<

AyaraBlue

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Babbles like crazy waiting for shard to come alive and see if the seeds that were exchanged at the gardener´s box are still there. Have a nagging feeling they are not. My seed box looked suspiciously empty when I checked it earlier today. Didn´t think about it much then, but now I do...

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uh oh - it ate all seeds? In house too? Nasty!

Finally got around to test the whole "place soulforge on third floor" thing and break it down on TC. I might dare to try it for real on Europa when it comes back online. Think I have it figured out now...

Oh and Crest? Where is your lovely sig hiding? It was there one minute and gone the next. Made me all nostalgic just seeing it again. Ah! There it is... *looks confused*

Mil

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How long does a moving crate stay? Forever?

I'm about to re-customize my house, but won't be able to put out all the furniture etc for awhile :)

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone is short of seeds, let me know. I have a rather large collection now, all stacked, all colours - I might be missing a few varieties, but I've got enough base ones (I think) to cross breed and get what folks need :)

S

Sagonari The Old

Whoa. You got to be kidding me... has this thing been going for 10 years? Please tell me that Babble Threads just got a revival, or something. Please. ;)

Is anyone from the old days still here?

Crest Lavender

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Old time babblers ? nah - they all died out years ago - what you see here is just a ghost thread wich was digged up by a software error in stratics :-D

Welcome Back Sagonari :)

K

Kiminality

My memory's way too foggy, but the name Sagonari rings a definite bell.

Babble never dies, it just gets a little dusty.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh wow! hi Sagonari!

Babble thread not going to dye any time soon. They went and put a babbler in charge of the whole Stratics uo instance. :D

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So there I was, completely mesmerized by this new shiny thing in my pack - wondering what I could do with it and if it sold for much, and of course forgetting where I was at the time - when I saw a "poof"! and a thief running north with my price! Just to add to the embarassement I ran the other way of the thief... How terrible wouldn`t it have been if I ran in for a kill only to get killed and see more of my posession go poof. The horror.:blushing:

No more I say. Lesson learned, I am declaring war now on all stealthers. Hopefully I will regain some pride back :gun:

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So there I was, completely mesmerized by this new shiny thing in my pack - wondering what I could do with it and if it sold for much, and of course forgetting where I was at the time - when I saw a "poof"! and a thief running north with my price! Just to add to the embarassement I ran the other way of the thief... How terrible wouldn`t it have been if I ran in for a kill only to get killed and see more of my posession go poof. The horror.:blushing:

No more I say. Lesson learned, I am declaring war now on all stealthers. Hopefully I will regain some pride back :gun:

Poor Serafi *hugs*

Although you did say later that it wasn't a piece you could ever think of using as deco :lick:

Crest Lavender

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How long does a moving crate stay? Forever?

I'm about to re-customize my house, but won't be able to put out all the furniture etc for awhile :)
I wont give any guarantuee - but i think it will stay at least a very long time, at
least it did for me when i took a long break from uo after starting a redesign :)

K

Kiminality

I've never not had a moving crate filled with endless piles of disorganised stuff, and never lost anything from it.
When you relocate the moving crate, it appears at your feet. Then after 10 minutes (I think) it goes back into hiding.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning all and insurers!

The moving crate stays forever ... as I had to find out a while ago. So, if you are wondering for months about what is cluttering your almost empty house, this might be the reason ... not that it ever happened to me ... :blushing:

Crest Lavender

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good afternoon Babblers and Lurkers,

ermm - cant think of something to babble about - am tired :(

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lo all :) Waiting to be able to put some stuff back that got a bit lost in the move. I made a nice page about gargoyle flight paths, but the link to it is currently missing.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw that entry the other day. Very interesting. I had no idea, what those towers are for ... but then, I have no idea what is going on around me most of the time, so I guess it was to be expected ... :rolleyes:

TheBlackCobra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all!

I keep meaning to make a gargoyle, but it'll have to wait until I've dealt with more pressing issues, like being able to stay with my wife and not having to spend 18 months the wrong side of the world to her!

K

Kiminality

Morning, folks.

I just survived an assassination attempt by a curry.
It got what was coming to it, and once the heat's died down, I'll send it to sleep with the fishes.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a page I enjoyed researching, flying the circuit of the towers over the tops of everything. :).

Looking like there won't be an update this week. I've half done a page on the two new champs, but can't upload the pictures yet.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Poor Kimi ... I hope you showed no mercy ... :stretcher:

Oh, by the way: Good morning all and taste-buds!

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking like there won't be an update this week. I've half done a page on the two new champs, but can't upload the pictures yet.
Oh, I am looking forward to that. I love working the champ spawns but am never quite sure what to do and what to expect. Well, sort of: I normally do die and have to expect death. But that can't be all, surely *g*

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are a some interesting things in the Primeval Lich spawn. When the spawn is active there are bones to put into the relevant graves, they spawn at candle 5. Some of the decor spawns copies that can be picked up and there's a lever puzzle in the mansion.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have an interesing fact for you people: I can not, for the love of Blackthorn, find the entrance to the Stygian Dragon or Medusa. I think we need a "The Abyss for Dummies" guide ... :sad4:

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By the way, over at the Catskills babble thread they serve cookies ... so I thought ...

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning all!

And we serve delectable cookies of ebilness...

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are a some interesting things in the Primeval Lich spawn. When the spawn is active there are bones to put into the relevant graves, they spawn at candle 5. Some of the decor spawns copies that can be picked up and there's a lever puzzle in the mansion.

The bones spawn at red candle three and the first piece of deco unlocks at red candle four :)

The lever puzzle is a bugger - whenever I do it, I make my husband come stand behind me and give directions!

Crest Lavender

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Afternoon from me over here - just read about the Secret Garden Thing,
seems to be time to grow some more plants then :)

K

Kiminality

Morning all you enviable buggers who aren't having to go through a full computer reinstall.

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not computer install no, but I did have to take down all the lovely deco on the roof - do the whole ladder-> goza thing. Place a soulforge, tear down the soulforge to one tile and then reapply the deco. Not up there with the install though, but.. well.. close?

Crest Lavender

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*wipes eyes*

now - am i dreaming or is that really the legendary

ORANGEBEAEAEAEAEAEAEARD :D

Woooooot :) :D :)

*hugjump-attacks*

How are you? Where are you? Where have you been?

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning all and huggers!

Place a soulforge, tear down the soulforge to one tile and then reapply the deco.
Errr ... you can minimize the space that bombastic soulforge occupies? Or did I mis-understood something? Could it be, that it's possible that this monstrosity doesn't need to take up the whole ground floor of my humble abode in Moonglow?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
blooming heck! OB too? But you can't both just post once and disappear for years again!
Yes, John, there's a way to break a soulforge, and most other add ons, using goza mats. More info in the homes and castles forum.
Be sure to keep one of the 'anvil' type pieces though. I made the mistake of keeping the middle bit, because I thought it looked nicest, and then found it no longer worked. Doh!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The dragon and Medusa are both peerless John, you need to collect 'keys' to access them. I'll make a note that there are no guides for those yet and see if I can research it.

Status
Not open for further replies.