• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Begging] Halloween...err...Beg-o-ween

X

Xel Naga

Why don't you add trick or treating to your begging macro? It would kill 2 birds with one stone :p. The dying part is terrible though. I thought I was all smart putting paladins and the sacrifice ankh in my house then I found out you can only res once an hour. DOH.
LoL Yea, what I did was hire a ton of Jhelom fighters and shoved them into a boat. Dragged allll their health bars out and recorded a UOA macro of saying trick or treat and targeting them all. Just one quick run to the wandering healers and we're back in business ! lol. You could always bribe a friend to be your rezzing buddy haha, maybe 10% of your candy to rez you anytime you die xD

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why don't you add trick or treating to your begging macro? It would kill 2 birds with one stone :p. The dying part is terrible though. I thought I was all smart putting paladins and the sacrifice ankh in my house then I found out you can only res once an hour. DOH.
I would do that, but the way I'm training doesn't leave easy access to healers. Besides, I'm more interested in the Grandmaster Beggar title than the trick or treat items.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a FUNNY, and simply NOT true. It was stated by the DEV team that when you died as a "trick" that yes your screen showed you losing insurance money..but it did NOT take it from your bank actually. NOBODY lost a single gold coin when they died...
Wolfie - insurance $ is being taken this year... i have died about 30 times so far and my clothes were put into the little backpack on the ground, but the last time i died all my clothes stayed on my corpse and are no longer insured... no more gold in bank either. just in case anyone cares.