• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Got the designers attention to Siege silver prices. Lets do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But it doesn't do any good for those non faction members getting attacked at events or spawns by faction guilds. The question remains... Does anyone feel that lowering the price of silver on Siege will make a positive impact on those that have left the the game or are taking a break and convince them to return.
No, it won't bring people in and it only widens the gap between faction and non-faction people, IMO.
Let me address this too.

It would bring me back because I'd actually have some hope that things would be heading in forward direction instead of the merry-go-round of broken things this shard is riddled with.

Plenty of people like Kat for instance want factioners to have the same 'rewards' non-factioners have.

So why isn't EVERYONE in factions if it's the same damn thing?

I'll tell you that it's common knowledge that players don't participate in factions because they don't want to deal with the added RISKS.

1. the statloss
2. being orange to other factioners

Someone answer me this question and I'll agree to whatever they want me to.

If something has more risks, why the hell shouldn't it also have more rewards?

Good night.

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning

There is no added risk to factions because there is no one fighting :lol:

Lets look at the bonuses the average red has.....

Wait there isn't any...he is attackable to everyone and everywhere with no special armor bonuses.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning

There is no added risk to factions because there is no one fighting :lol:
Thank you for proving my point.

Lets look at the bonuses the average red has.....

Wait there isn't any...he is attackable to everyone and everywhere with no special armor bonuses.
Yeah. Let's talk about reds too.

They didn't put stat loss on Siege for a reason.

:lol:

And the day I can opt out of the red/blue system, like I can opt out of factions... we can talk about giving them each special items too. rolleyes:

They are different systems. The risks and rewards manifest themselves differently. One is manditory to participate in and the other is not. Obviously the risks and rewards are going to be different. They are different things... DUH.

THANKS!

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The prospects were offered. Piddle with more nuances and miss the point some more? I know you got it. You got called out with your pants down and this crap is a really poor attempt to save face.

Look at you're second part... why did you even type that to me? This isn't politics and that stupid ass crap you just tried to pull isn't going to fly. Thank you for lying through your teeth. I'm the one who started the push to raise non-faction gear availability... YEARS ago. Everyone who's posted in this thread in favor of lowering the costs also supports boosting non-faction crap... but
this isn't a discussion about non-faction items, it's a discussion about improving factions and YES this will improve factions on Siege.

You want to know who wasn't in favor of boosting non-faction gear? Players like Freja. Players like kat. Players like Bruin. What they really wanted.. was to get rid of all the artifacts. It should have been pretty obvious 6 ****ING YEARS AGO that's not going to happen so if they don't get what they want... no one should get anything. yeah. These are the people with "whats best for siege" in mind? HAHA. These are the people you're looking to for solid opinions on what will help this shard?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh

It's all about what's best for... them. And every single one of you with this state of mind are the reason this shard is a **** hole. GOOD JOB

The **** is wrong with you? You trying to portray some kind of bull**** image of fighting the good fight?

You turn a discussion about improving sieges faction system into a steaming pile of crap because it's not a discussion about what you want it to be? rolleyes:

Just stop and that goes for everyone.

Jesus.
Log and actually play the game before you try to give your mighty knowledge...

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How am I proving your point?? Cause no one in factions is fighting?? That actually happened because of pets and normal boredom when you fight the same 15 people

Oh btw...Buying Dread Mare :stretcher:

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for proving my point.

Yeah. Let's talk about reds too.

They didn't put stat loss on Siege for a reason.

And the day I can opt out of the red/blue system, like I can opt out of factions... we can talk about giving them each special items too. rolleyes:

They are different systems. The risks and rewards manifest themselves differently. One is manditory to participate in and the other is not. Obviously the risks and rewards are going to be different. They are different things... DUH.

THANKS!
Aren't you a NOTO killer?

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How am I proving your point?? Cause no one in factions is fighting?? That actually happened because of pets and normal boredom when you fight the same 15 people

Oh btw...Buying Dread Mare :stretcher:
I'm satisfied with you being clueless.

Thank you for confirming you are too.

V

Vaelix

How about we ask to Remove All Guard zones from Siege and add 20 Min Stat loss to Every Death.

As well as reduce gold farming spots to 6 Locations, which drop 30 Gold Per Monster.

Then Non Factions should be allowed the Same Arty System that Faction has for getting Arties with Gold.

Hows that sound?

(Btw, Lol... Just.. Lol)

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about we ask to Remove All Guard zones from Siege and add 20 Min Stat loss to Every Death.

As well as reduce gold farming spots to 6 Locations, which drop 30 Gold Per Monster.

Then Non Factions should be allowed the Same Arty System that Faction has for getting Arties with Gold.

Hows that sound?

(Btw, Lol... Just.. Lol)

Sounds good...then everyone will be equal!!

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hows that sound?

(Btw, Lol... Just.. Lol)

Thought you two cried and left for ATL?

B

Bruin

Freja what you and a few others fail to grasp is that it has nothing to do with the faction arties as to why people are better now. It is how powerful some of the templates have become. I am currently working a setup that will kill people in under 2.5 seconds. And of course I could run this without faction gear.
Here is your example an archer on a dread mare will jump off mount, dismount you, all kill, than runnin shot you to death. You will die in prolly 3-4 seconds. Was it the gear that got you killed, hell no. And even decked out in faction gear I have died to this very quickly. Albeit I am not the best pvper but I can hold my own. Todays templates are so powerful because this game is geared to prodo shards. Where they have insurance and insanely good gear, meaning they can survive longer well on siege you dont get that gear unless you have some mad $$$$s. There is no going back to nonfaction gear the best we could hope for is to lower the cost and let everyone have a chance to get some on the cheap.
Of course. And for this template to work, you need a dread mare (a pet which is just an extension of an item), and a good dismount weapon (an item).

I too could run a bola\greater dragon\blue\guardzone hugger\ninja tamer and kill you without faction gear. But isn't that what we're trying to get away from?

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hows that sound?

(Btw, Lol... Just.. Lol)

or we can be like test shard and just hit the bank and say...more faction arties for free :)

H

Hugibear

Of course. And for this template to work, you need a dread mare (a pet which is just an extension of an item), and a good dismount weapon (an item).

I too could run a bola\greater dragon\blue\guardzone hugger\ninja tamer and kill you without faction gear. But isn't that what we're trying to get away from?
didnt you run with jsv. If so than how are you goin to get away from tamers when that is all they are. Yes they are on a break, I know this but if they come back you will be right there next to them dismountin for them while they all kill. The template i am makin is a shown temp, with no taming. And when I was askin if it was the gear that would get you killed I ment faction gear. You should have gotten that you are just tryin to grasp at straws and shot me down. In that way you are no better than chard.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
didnt you run with jsv. If so than how are you goin to get away from tamers when that is all they are. Yes they are on a break, I know this but if they come back you will be right there next to them dismountin for them while they all kill. The template i am makin is a shown temp, with no taming. And when I was askin if it was the gear that would get you killed I ment faction gear. You should have gotten that you are just tryin to grasp at straws and shot me down. In that way you are no better than chard.
Worship me like jesus...

B

Bruin

Yes, I ran with JSV. I ran a shown mage template when I ran with them. I've never run a tamer template for pvp. I've never run a stealth/ninja template for pvp. I've never run a dismount template except back when lances could dismount.

This coming from someone who would raid our spawns and smoke bomb at the first sign of trouble.

You were trying to make a point that faction arties have not helped people become more powerful, templates have, by bringing up the dreadmare/archer template. A dreadmare/archer template does not need faction arties but could kill someone who was wearing faction arties. I was simply trying to point out, no ****, I could kill someone who was decked out in faction artifacts too naked with a greater dragon. That doesn't disprove that faction artifacts have helped people become more powerful.

Diablo FTW

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I ran with JSV. I ran a shown mage template when I ran with them. I've never run a tamer template for pvp. I've never run a stealth/ninja template for pvp. I've never run a dismount template except back when lances could dismount.

This coming from someone who would raid our spawns and smoke bomb at the first sign of trouble.

You were trying to make a point that faction arties have not helped people become more powerful, templates have, by bringing up the dreadmare/archer template. A dreadmare/archer template does not need faction arties but could kill someone who was wearing faction arties. I was simply trying to point out, no ****, I could kill someone who was decked out in faction artifacts too naked with a greater dragon. That doesn't disprove that faction artifacts have helped people become more powerful.
whos ur faction mage? :gee: FAILZOR???

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has bored to death ever actually happened? I feel like I'm getting pretty close.

I love how the same tools muck up every thread that tries to promote exactly what they want from the devs! Some of you are your own worst enemy. :stretcher:

V

Vaelix

Has bored to death ever actually happened? I feel like I'm getting pretty close.

I love how the same tools muck up every thread that tries to promote exactly what they want from the devs! Some of you are your own worst enemy. :stretcher:
I've seen more PvP in the Past 2 Weeks, than in a While, As well as Some people who I havent seen in at least a Month +

Seems like the thought of Lowering Faction Prices is getting people interested in Logging on Again..

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any decent pvp'er in faction arties can kill a tamer, are you saying you cant?
I can run a tamer in GM armor, all 70's in resist, and I will bet you any amount of gold that If I'm playing at "Tamer" no pvper is going to kill me... I don't care who they're or what they're wearing... If you do die to one pvper while playing a "Tamer" then you have a lot to learn about this game...

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can run a tamer in GM armor, all 70's in resist, and I will bet you any amount of gold that If I'm playing at "Tamer" no pvper is going to kill me... I don't care who they're or what they're wearing... If you do die to one pvper while playing a "Tamer" then you have a lot to learn about this game...
Most pvm tamers don't wear 70's suits, they wear lrc or luck. The idea is that some arties can help them still use luck or lrc AND have decent resists.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've seen more PvP in the Past 2 Weeks, than in a While, As well as Some people who I havent seen in at least a Month +

Seems like the thought of Lowering Faction Prices is getting people interested in Logging on Again..
So your claiming that a 3 day old discussion caused people to log in for the last 2 weeks? These people must have an amazing sense of the future.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So your claiming that a 3 day old discussion caused people to log in for the last 2 weeks? These people must have an amazing sense of the future.
Ya, since nothing we are talking about in this thread hasn't been talked about the whole last month or possibly even longer?...rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes::lol:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya, since nothing we are talking about in this thread hasn't been talked about the whole last month or possibly even longer?...rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes::lol:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:
Oh, now I see, we talked about this the whole last month but they waited for the last two weeks to log in suddenly just due to the mere possibility that perhaps, maybe the devs would consider lowering the silver rates?

Some amazing leaps of logic going on, ya'll seem to be able to see into the minds of other people and know exactly what causes them to log in.

By the way, 100 smileys doesn't make you right.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, now I see, we talked about this the whole last month but they waited for the last two weeks to log in suddenly just due to the mere possibility that perhaps, maybe the devs would consider lowering the silver rates?

Some amazing leaps of logic going on, ya'll seem to be able to see into the minds of other people and know exactly what causes them to log in.

By the way, 100 smileys doesn't make you right.
Ya, i guess schedules and complete randomness have nothing to do with that...to be honest i haven't seen anymore ppl than the beginning of the month...but your the judge not me...

rolleyes: <--- Since it don't make me cooler to have more...

BTW, who made you the judge of right? Letting stratics get to your head i think...

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So anyways...Lets get silver prices reduced. We can have another thread on faction items being removed. Or how tamers can pwn the **** out of anyone.

Faction items cost less? I think that is good

F

Førsaken

Faction items cost less? I think that is good
If anything, it's a temp fix for the people who do participate in factions. At least THEY will PvP more. As for the non-factions, like I said, bringing back cursed arties at a good drop rate should be your fix. If you can't live with that, then maybe they should make the entire Siege Perilous server = 20 minute stat loss for everyone, everyone orange no matter what, make you pay 5k silver per faction rank arties as well.

You either come in our sandbox or you stfu, it's that simple. Don't hate because factioners get cool toys while you're sitting there like but, but...Yet not willing to take on the penalties.

Also, stop making arguments for LRC/Luck PvM'ers, that's the risk they're taking. I made 60+ all resist luck suits on my FACTION tamer, pre-Imbue, and the only thing I used was a faction Crimson Cincture. I blessed one of the event luck jewels, ran cursed AoF, Jester Hat of Chuckles, Lucky Necklace, and rest were good resist runic luck pieces, and a luck robe. So again, your argument is void Mr. Vortex. :(

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You either come in our sandbox or you stfu, it's that simple. Don't hate because factioners get cool toys while you're sitting there like but, but...Yet not willing to take on the penalties:(
Then perhaps you should take your own advice and stfu about getting dirt cheap artifacts like Siege is the Test Shard and go back to wondering why no one plays in your sandbox.

Buying Dread Mare and willing to pay outrageous prices because my entire suit cost me next to nothing to obtain :)

F

Førsaken

Then perhaps you should take your own advice and stfu about getting dirt cheap artifacts like Siege is the Test Shard and go back to wondering why no one plays in your sandbox.
:sad2: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! :sad2:

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buying Dread Mare and willing to pay outrageous prices because my entire suit cost me next to nothing to obtain :)
There ya go. Hike the price up on everything. Then hike the price up on regular cursed arties. There's a good way to improve fighting, hunting and what not. Make it so everyone doesn't leave the house...because if they do they have the possibility of dieing. Which means another 2 days farming. No one wants to do that...

Your arguments are null and void Kael. Nothing you have contributed to this thread makes a lick of sense....

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There ya go. Hike the price up on everything. Then hike the price up on regular cursed arties. There's a good way to improve fighting, hunting and what not. Make it so everyone doesn't leave the house...because if they do they have the possibility of dieing. Which means another 2 days farming. No one wants to do that...

Your arguments are null and void Kael. Nothing you have contributed to this thread makes a lick of sense....
:sad2:WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! !!!:sad2:

F

Førsaken

Why when yours is soooooooooooooo original...

Everything i wanna say is too hardore for stratics...

Like...zomg...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You're leet sauce...rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes: For realz...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: The bestest...:lol:rolleyes::lol:rolleyes::lol:rolleyes:

Awesome. :thumbup1:

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like...zomg...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You're leet sauce...rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes: For realz...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: The bestest...:lol:rolleyes::lol:rolleyes::lol:rolleyes:

Awesome. :thumbup1:
Like...zomg... You're leet sauce...rolley es: For realz... The bestest...rolleye s:

Awesome.

Too lazy for the smilies...:(

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Actually my "buying dread mare" was knock on the factioners who state just how wealthy they are in the game and how they can buy anything and yet ask for silver to be as cheap as sand lol

Asty....did you really think that people would not be concerned with the idea of lowering silver prices on Siege?? You didn't read and post in the debate on removal of faction items?? If you wanted no opposition to your proposal then you should have just spoken about it in vent rather than tossing it on these forums.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually my "buying dread mare" was knock on the factioners who state just how wealthy they are in the game and how they can buy anything and yet ask for silver to be as cheap as sand lol

Asty....did you really think that people would not be concerned with the idea of lowering silver prices on Siege?? You didn't read and post in the debate on removal of faction items?? If you wanted no opposition to your proposal then you should have just spoken about it in vent rather than tossing it on these forums.
oh dude, I don't care what template/animal you run or buy. I knew there would be a debate...but lets keep teh debate over teh price of faction items. Not how they shouldn't be here and stuff. Lower cost = easier to get items....well not easier, just normal again.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How can you, a pvper, not agree with this? I mean, its easier to get items...cheaper, encourages pvp, and possibly for others to join factions. Would you rather turn in 25,000 bloodwood boards for a mace and shield glasses or pay 5k silver? Hrmm thats a hard one. Then go out and lose those 25k boards because you got ganked :(

It just makes sense

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What would the community think about changing the faction artifacts to regular ones. Nothing special about them. The benefit of being in factions then is the access to the items via silver...rather than farming them up.

So in the end, everyone would have the same gear...no one would be getting "steam rolled" by faction players. Everyone can then be on big happy family!

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'll let the picture speak for itself....Myself (a red) standing outside guards zone...Two blues, utilizing the guards zone against me...

B

Black magick

Must have never crossed your mind that not all faction players have a ton of gold.

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Must have never crossed your mind that not all faction players have a ton of gold.
Nope it did cross my mind...was kinda the reason why I said was the factioners "who" state that they are wealthy . Those who are not wealthy do not get into bidding wars on these ultra expensive Dread Mares

F

Førsaken

Who states they are wealthy? I'm far from wealthy in this game, but I manage.

Oh, and btw...:sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.