• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Got the designers attention to Siege silver prices. Lets do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright so I asked a question in the new faction thread http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1684730&posted=1#post1684730 and actually got a response from the designer. A good response, "I think this would be an appropriate change to make. However, I'd like more feedback on it before making a final decision."

Lets face it, the new faction system is here. Faction artifacts are here to stay and the new system looks fun. You are rewarded points for not only killing but healing, revealing, stealing and a bunch of other fun stuff.

Now then, since all these new playstyles will be incorporated in the new faction system, lets come together as a community and get this rate changed to that of the normal production servers. It will not only help myself out, a fighter, but will help everyone that will want to join the new factions.

Now if someone could make a poll for me, as I do not know how, with the simple question "are you in favor for a reduction of silver faction cost" with two answers..yes or no. I would appreciate it.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By the way, do NOT go to that thread and make it a flame fest about siege and how it should be changed....this is not a thread about adding all kinda of things to siege.

Its about one thing. That is faction silver cost. I do not want the designer to think we are a bunch of dumbasses and decide to not do anything.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Despite leaving, I support this idea and wish yall the best in getting some change brought to Siege.

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you honestly feel that this will bring people back to the game who have quit and to Siege in general rather than just benefit those currently in factions then I will not express my disagreement

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you honestly feel that this will bring people back to the game who have quit and to Siege in general rather than just benefit those currently in factions then I will not express my disagreement
I don't feel it will get people back to Siege who quit, but I do feel it may encourage more people to play here. It will also make people come fight more I would think.

Current scenario:
Me: Orny, HOTL, Fey, Crystaline, Kasa, blessed mage weap, gorget/sleeves of my choosing.

TnT archer: Spirit, RBC, Stormgrip, Primer, Fey, imbued ring, brace, sleeves, gorget.

Archer dies, he can either: A Buy his suit back for a total of 45k silver + imbued items (45000x10gp = 450k + imbued items) or farm deamons(2.8k silver per hour x 16hr approximately)

New scenario:

TnT archer dies again, and he can either buy his suit back for: 4k spirit, 1k RBC, 1k SG, 2k Primer, 1k fey. 9k silver. Or about 3 hours of farming, or 90k + imbued items.

I can stand farming for 3 hours for a nice suit, I don't like sitting there all damn day for one. This change SHOULD bring out more shown templates.

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree 100% with what you said Malcate....this will be a huge bonus for current faction members and may help get more odd number fights and shown templates
But this just makes it better for those who are still "active" faction members. Hell would make it easier for me if my faction guild even becomes active again.
But it doesn't do any good for those non faction members getting attacked at events or spawns by faction guilds. The question remains... Does anyone feel that lowering the price of silver on Siege will make a positive impact on those that have left the the game or are taking a break and convince them to return.

B

Black magick

Probably not, but then again neither would the changes we have already asked for.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But it doesn't do any good for those non faction members getting attacked at events or spawns by faction guilds. The question remains... Does anyone feel that lowering the price of silver on Siege will make a positive impact on those that have left the the game or are taking a break and convince them to return.
No, it won't bring people in and it only widens the gap between faction and non-faction people, IMO.

A

archite666

I would consider coming back for sure if this was implemented.

I think it lowers the curve for sub-par factioneers like myself.

F

Fanta(Siege)

Hell if what needed to get fixed got fixed you could expect me coming back...

H

Hugibear

I like the idea of lowering the cost of faction items, I was a bit concerned about the idea of gaining points by stealthing. Without passive reveal on this shard everyone already runs stealth as it is. This will give those that are scared to fight points. It makes it even easier for those without skills to gain points.

B

Bruin

I am honestly neither for nor against lowering the faction silver costs.

I understand the the argument for lowering the costs, ie it takes 16 hours to farm a suit currently, lower the prices by 5x it should take 3 hours to farm a suit. Less time spent farming = more time spent pvp'ing.

But I ask is this in the spirit of Siege? I mean it is significantly harder for a non-faction person to go out and get an orny, crystalline ring, or any artifact on this shard compared to prodo shards. So shouldn't it be significantly harder for a faction person to acquire faction artifacts on this shard compared to prodo shards? If it's harder to earn silver on Siege than other shards, ok then that keeps it within the spirit of Siege. But if it's as easy to earn silver on Siege than on prodo shards, the only way to make it harder to earn the faction arties is by increasing the silver costs.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am honestly neither for nor against lowering the faction silver costs.

I understand the the argument for lowering the costs, ie it takes 16 hours to farm a suit currently, lower the prices by 5x it should take 3 hours to farm a suit. Less time spent farming = more time spent pvp'ing.

But I ask is this in the spirit of Siege? I mean it is significantly harder for a non-faction person to go out and get an orny, crystalline ring, or any artifact on this shard compared to prodo shards. So shouldn't it be significantly harder for a faction person to acquire faction artifacts on this shard compared to prodo shards? If it's harder to earn silver on Siege than other shards, ok then that keeps it within the spirit of Siege. But if it's as easy to earn silver on Siege than on prodo shards, the only way to make it harder to earn the faction arties is by increasing the silver costs.
Sadly Bruin, the "spirit of siege" died years ago...

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The spirit of siege died years ago isn't all that accurate imo. We still have some pvp around here. The real problem is all the people that wanna turn siege into some sort of glorified trammy land. Maybe its due to all the trammy people coming over here and not wanting to let go of their home shards? I dunno, but thats what it seems like to me. This shard was meant to be hard, this shard was meant for pvp, this shard was meant for action, and above all, this shard meant you play here you die and lose your ****. Simple as that. Years ago this shard got a taste of trammy land with its "blessed" items, and the shard has been dying ever since. Why turn it into more trammy land? Just so you can say you slit the throat on whats left of the life of siege? If you play siege in the spirit of siege, i say hats off to you!! If you play siege like a carebear trammy, i say to hell with you!!! Done...

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The spirit of siege died years ago isn't all that accurate imo. We still have some pvp around here. The real problem is all the people that wanna turn siege into some sort of glorified trammy land. Maybe its due to all the trammy people coming over here and not wanting to let go of their home shards? I dunno, but thats what it seems like to me. This shard was meant to be hard, this shard was meant for pvp, this shard was meant for action, and above all, this shard meant you play here you die and lose your ****. Simple as that. Years ago this shard got a taste of trammy land with its "blessed" items, and the shard has been dying ever since. Why turn it into more trammy land? Just so you can say you slit the throat on whats left of the life of siege? If you play siege in the spirit of siege, i say hats off to you!! If you play siege like a carebear trammy, i say to hell with you!!! Done...
QFT...

H

Hugibear

To Chard, Morder, Bruin and anyone else that thinks it is items that is making siege a tramfest

It is a certain skill set that is making siege a tramfest, and you guys & girls that pancakes about the gear are the ones that abusing the tram skillfest the most. I am talkin about hiding stealth and ninja. Each one of you have and if I am not mistaken are currently running this setup. Why?? because y'all need the easy button. The spirit of Siege died when stealth was changed and ninja was introduced. Shortly thereafter everyone realized how op this is and started running it. You are right this shard was ment to be hard than why is 75% of the shard running hide stealth ninja setup? You can stop crying about items, easier access to them puts everyone on a level playing field. Why cant you understand this, if you dont like factions because you are attackable everywhere than dont join. That is the risk vs reward of playin factions gear=s attackable everywhere.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To Chard, Morder, Bruin and anyone else that thinks it is items that is making siege a tramfest

It is a certain skill set that is making siege a tramfest, and you guys & girls that pancakes about the gear are the ones that abusing the tram skillfest the most. I am talkin about hiding stealth and ninja. Each one of you have and if I am not mistaken are currently running this setup. Why?? because y'all need the easy button. The spirit of Siege died when stealth was changed and ninja was introduced. Shortly thereafter everyone realized how op this is and started running it. You are right this shard was ment to be hard than why is 75% of the shard running hide stealth ninja setup? You can stop crying about items, easier access to them puts everyone on a level playing field. Why cant you understand this, if you dont like factions because you are attackable everywhere than dont join. That is the risk vs reward of playin factions gear=s attackable everywhere.
I only see you run with a group on hugi (shown template) when your not your on bo killing farmers with hide/stealth...tames and dismounts made people take ninjitsu for animal form...

I run solo and with todays uo you either have them skills or you get dismounted and ganked...

P.S. Also when you came to sp your guild WAKA came from your prodo shard to sp what was your whole damn guild consist of? (Tamers)

I take that back Big D was the only WAKA with cashews he played a mage...

H

Hugibear

Bo hasnt had stealth on in over 4 months. It is too easy.

You prolly havent seen me on hugi in months because I have been training imbuing, tailoring, and blacksmith. But I never needed backup when I pvp with him and he has never had hide stealth. If you like I can change his temp and we can settle this in game.

Waka was a huge guild with only a few tamers. How would you know anything about waka you quit when they came over. Oh and btw I didnt come here with waka I came over with some older players, gp and some others.

You are trying to take personal shots at me sayin that garbage, that is the last time I acknowledge it. Plain and simple what I posted is still true, you play with an easy button and cry about the "spirit of siege" and items making it too easy. You are nothin more than a trolling hypocrite playin siege with an easy button.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bo hasnt had stealth on in over 4 months. It is too easy.

You prolly havent seen me on hugi in months because I have been training imbuing, tailoring, and blacksmith. But I never needed backup when I pvp with him and he has never had hide stealth. If you like I can change his temp and we can settle this in game.

Waka was a huge guild with only a few tamers. How would you know anything about waka you quit when they came over. Oh and btw I didnt come here with waka I came over with some older players, gp and some others.

You are trying to take personal shots at me sayin that garbage, that is the last time I acknowledge it. Plain and simple what I posted is still true, you play with an easy button and cry about the "spirit of siege" and items making it too easy. You are nothin more than a trolling hypocrite playin siege with an easy button.
Wrong i was here when WAKA came over and fought off your tamer zerg when we was doing a harrower...i never seen you once till WAKA came about...

I call it more a "survive button"...i always played a shown template before dismounts got crazy...

Varrius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It won't get more people to come play Siege. Most people don't even know that it costs more silver to get faction items.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The level of items you get from faction silver make it unreasonable to make them easier to get. If you wanna claim a level playing field then you need to make the same items able to be purchased by non-faction people for gold. As far as a trade off for being freely attackable, you already get one, you can freely attack other people in factions.

I would be more in support of being able to turn faction items in for silver when you kill someone.

Righty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the silver cost of faction items were lowered, I would come back. I have very little time to play video games as it is. Simply put, I don't play anymore because I don't want to spend countless hours farming anymore. If they made faction items cost less silver and/or increased the loot tables from monsters to make farming worth it (like black rain has been saying for years) I would def be back. I guess I'll just wait and see what happens.

Varrius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The level of items you get from faction silver make it unreasonable to make them easier to get. If you wanna claim a level playing field then you need to make the same items able to be purchased by non-faction people for gold. As far as a trade off for being freely attackable, you already get one, you can freely attack other people in factions.

I would be more in support of being able to turn faction items in for silver when you kill someone.
I like this idea.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I like this idea.
I'd support that.

And to all the haters: I'm not so much against lower faction arty prices, as I AM FOR balance between faction and non-faction players.

Whoever lost their head and got this thread locked yesterday, I'm on your side, but any changes, IMO, in regard to faction gear needs to create balance for all.

H

Hugibear

and by lowering the price you make it easier for all to obtain. And to the one that said I can freely attack people yes i can and you can freely call guards in your gz. I dont have any guard zones where a mystical creature comes and kills the person attacking me with 1 death blow.
Btw I also suggested puttin a silver turn about a year ago, and have pushed for it since. They need to make the faction items non character bound, or have some sorta turn in for them.
Why should there be balance, if you are willing to risk more you should gain more? GM armor battles are over with; even if there were no faction arties you still couldnt compete in gm gear. In todays UO the combonation of skills have made templates so powerful you need the gear to combat them. If you wont join factions because you are you afraid of being killed shouldn't be on siege.

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
faction gear is here to stay we all know it why pretend its gonna change, so that being said wouldnt it make sense to allow it to be easier for everyone to get faction gear that way for all faction players its balanced

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree 100% with what you said Malcate....this will be a huge bonus for current faction members and may help get more odd number fights and shown templates
But this just makes it better for those who are still "active" faction members. Hell would make it easier for me if my faction guild even becomes active again.
making it better for non-factioners would have been boosting the availability of non-faction items.

making it better for everyone would be doing both this and that.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's a bit of advice.

You've been offered something.

You're response currently is, thanks but really I want you to give me this instead.

It's either what you were offered or nothing at all. You've got a chance to push things away from the way they currently are which is easily told from the way speedy describes it - in a better direction.

Think about it. This is exactly what the problem was in the last thread... and you guys were in the minority there too. We're not getting rid of these things. Period.

Maybe, just maybe if we can tackle one thing... we'll get the opportunity to tackle the next thing... too. Or do you want to ride this merry go round till the park shuts down?

A lot have already gotten off this ride.....

F

Førsaken

Why should non-factioners have the same gear/benefits as factioners? Factions = perma war mode, you're always orange no matter what, and for Siege Perilous, there is no "safe zone" aka trammel.

Why do you guys insist on changing that? Why can't you make arguments for bring back Cursed Arties at a good drop rate? I'm sorry, but if you argue against THIS idea, it's only because you're horrid at PvP and shouldn't be talking anyways.

Fact is, everything would be the same if TnT, A$$, JSV, or whatever guild out there that PvPs, or tries to PvP. You could roll in your Faction Arties, our guild could do Cursed Arties and nothing would change. We'd have -10 DCI on Mage templates, so I'd be at 60-65 DCI (depending on if I use Conjurer's Garb or not), big whoop! Oh no, I wouldn't have MR3 on my orny, WATCH OUT NOW, I'd have 10-12 MR instead of 12-14, watch out now! Resist are super easy to get now with Imbue, LMC super easy period, MR super easy with Imbue. So please, explain to me again why all the non-factioners should get equal treatment?

You shouldn't. But, you want to use this "disadvantage", as a scapegoat for your horrible skill and lack of teamwork in the field.

It gets tiresome reading thread after thread, post after post with this crying about faction gear. What I stated is truth, I'm sure people will disagree, but it is what it is.

You either have what it takes, or you don't. You can learn/adapt, or you can't. It's really up to the player, not the DEVS.

V

Vaelix

The only thing that kills me with this whole Arguement about faction gear being *More Powerful* than non faction gear is..

They are asking for the Same Powerful gear, without the Risks of, Statloss and No guardzone.

I do agree that Non faction arties should be more obtainable, but at the exact same level? No.

I have *Slightly* more powerful arties, however i can be but in stat loss and I cannot use the guard zone.

You have *Slightly* Less powerful arties, *Because* You wanna have No Stat loss, and you want to *Use* The guard zone.

And before anyone says it..

Bottom line, guard zone will be the deciding factor in Non Faction Blue fights.. You can say "Well dont fight around the guards".. And the problem with that is.. Non Factions *REFUSE* To fight, unless its at the guards.

Lets use Evermore as an example.. Blue Non faction, He would Flag one person at a time, and stand in the guards waiting for them to charge in to try to fight him.. This is exactly how Every Nonfaction Blue fight will go.

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Read Uhall...people are pancakes there that faction artifacts are too powerful...thus forcing trammel guilds to go factions JUST to equip the gear with no intentions of fighting hehe

My advice is this...you don't like the guard zones..stay away from Luna and its houses. Your arguement seems to be based on the fact that as a Red you can't seem to get these fights with non faction blues without the guardzone. Thus you deserve the extra godly mods on the faction items. I always thought you went Red cause you enjoyed the thrill of pvp.

Kat has a interesting idea...make the faction gear usuable to all like anyone else's armor is.

V

Vaelix

Heres the thing..

You all call us trammys ect.. for wanting access to these Powerful arties..

However you want access to the same arties without the risk associated with being in factions.

S

Sparta08

Alright so I asked a question in the new faction thread http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1684730&posted=1#post1684730 and actually got a response from the designer. A good response, "I think this would be an appropriate change to make. However, I'd like more feedback on it before making a final decision."

Lets face it, the new faction system is here. Faction artifacts are here to stay and the new system looks fun. You are rewarded points for not only killing but healing, revealing, stealing and a bunch of other fun stuff.

Now then, since all these new playstyles will be incorporated in the new faction system, lets come together as a community and get this rate changed to that of the normal production servers. It will not only help myself out, a fighter, but will help everyone that will want to join the new factions.

Now if someone could make a poll for me, as I do not know how, with the simple question "are you in favor for a reduction of silver faction cost" with two answers..yes or no. I would appreciate it.
why the hell would u want to reduce the silver cost of artifacts on SIEGE?... If anything they should be INCREASED to make normal artis more useful. How about you make it so you DONT need to be in a faction just to pvp? how about make it so its actually useful to go gauntlet? How about bring back the high risk vs high reward, the only reason im on siege.. reducing the cost? hmm why not make them FREE? would you like that?

V

Vaelix

why the hell would u want to reduce the silver cost of artifacts on SIEGE?... If anything they should be INCREASED to make normal artis more useful. How about you make it so you DONT need to be in a faction just to pvp? how about make it so its actually useful to go gauntlet? How about bring back the high risk vs high reward, the only reason im on siege.. reducing the cost? hmm why not make them FREE? would you like that?
If your not already loaded, you will *NOT* be able to make a Non faction suit on siege, thats why..

Lowering the price on faction gear allows people who are new, without tons of pre existing items and gold, access to Items which will allow them to get into PvP more quickly.

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heres the thing..

You all call us trammys ect.. for wanting access to these Powerful arties..

However you want access to the same arties without the risk associated with being in factions.
Hey...you have always been a pretty solid guy with me

It just seems that everyone just beats around the bush and pushes for whats important to their play style. Your a red faction pvper. You find it useful to have the faction artifacts with the extra mods as it give you the flexibility to run different templates.
You endorse having cursed artifact drops return to have people engage more in pvp. Again why not have faction artifacts usuable to everyone?? Drop the hero/evil dye system and account bound artifacts and make them freely usuable by everyone.
One side of the arguement is that factioners wish to keep these items, keep their style of gameplay and have people willing to log in and fight on shown tamplates.
The other side is faction armor is very easily obtained and overpowered compared to anything else which vreates an uneven playing field( very very easy if silver prices is lowered) random drops of cursed artifacts is not the most readily available option and essentially account bound artifacts are like a version of insurance.
Let anyone use them if they can loot them and really no one has a reason to complain

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hell, I don't give two ****s if they make them available to everyone....Just reduce the cost to normal silver rates...its just to much of a pain to farm all day.

But here's the thing. They won't make them available to everyone because they're "faction" items. If you wanna partake, you have to be in factions. Simple as that.

All I care about is the time I spend playing this game. When I started, I played for 8 hours a day easily. Now its down to 30 minutes some days, 4 hours other days. Most days never actually logging into the game, just logging into vent and BS'ing with everyone. But I want that little time I do play to be well spent. Not farming silver for obscene amounts of time.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Exactly Asty. I agree 100% with your last post. I guess people think that what we care about are the EXTRA mods on faction items, and that is not it at all. Availability is what I care about, being able to equip and not have to grind something for a month to get an item that is just lost to a DM gank in seconds.

If they turned on ToT/cursed artifacts etc, I wouldn't even care if faction arties were removed.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The bottom line here is that this shard is dead. Factions is dead. There is no PvP and even when a small skirmish breaks out, players log out and don't come back. Forsaken, you and swisgar were prime examples of that the other night. You died once, Swiz died twice and it was all over for the night after about 20 minutes of fighting and its been that way for quite some time now no matter who loses the battle. Some things are going to have to change.

- If you want more fights, non-factioners, as well as factioners have to be considered in order to get more players on the field and at least willing to try.

- The cost to equip has to be brought into balance for both sets of players.

Current PvP isn't fun and if any of us can be truthful with ourselves, it hasn't been for quite a long time because the cost is too great to re-equip. People house fight, stealth/smokebomb, faction rune to complete safety, run in large gank squads, run parry mages that are almost invulnerable to dexers for a reason. It costs too much to lose a suit, faction or otherwise and this applies even to those who have plenty of gold.

Bashing each other, telling others how horrible they are at PvP isn't going to fix the problem and it isn't helping your arguments. Try focusing on solutions that take others into consideration if you really want to get back to fun PvP and inspire other players to join you on the field.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The bottom line here is that this shard is dead. Factions is dead. There is no PvP and even when a small skirmish breaks out, players log out and don't come back. Forsaken, you and swisgar were prime examples of that the other night. You died once, Swiz died twice and it was all over for the night after about 20 minutes of fighting and its been that way for quite some time now no matter who loses the battle. Some things are going to have to change.

- If you want more fights, non-factioners, as well as factioners have to be considered in order to get more players on the field and at least willing to try.

- The cost to equip has to be brought into balance for both sets of players.

Current PvP isn't fun and if any of us can be truthful with ourselves, it hasn't been for quite a long time because the cost is too great to re-equip. People house fight, stealth/smokebomb, faction rune to complete safety, run in large gank squads, run parry mages that are almost invulnerable to dexers for a reason. It costs too much to lose a suit, faction or otherwise and this applies even to those who have plenty of gold.

Bashing each other, telling others how horrible they are at PvP isn't going to fix the problem and it isn't helping your arguments. Try focusing on solutions that take others into consideration if you really want to get back to fun PvP and inspire other players to join you on the field.
I prefer bickering it gets more done...

:lol:

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hell, I don't give two ****s if they make them available to everyone....Just reduce the cost to normal silver rates...its just to much of a pain to farm all day.

But here's the thing. They won't make them available to everyone because they're "faction" items. If you wanna partake, you have to be in factions. Simple as that.

All I care about is the time I spend playing this game. When I started, I played for 8 hours a day easily. Now its down to 30 minutes some days, 4 hours other days. Most days never actually logging into the game, just logging into vent and BS'ing with everyone. But I want that little time I do play to be well spent. Not farming silver for obscene amounts of time.
Well, it looks like we agree on the basics, but that part in bold isn't written in stone. There is a possibility it could be changed. Anything is possible. At the very least, we know the devs are paying attention.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, it looks like we agree on the basics, but that part in bold isn't written in stone. There is a possibility it could be changed. Anything is possible. At the very least, we know the devs are paying attention.
Truth...I'm at the point of..bleh. Whatever gets more people out. Get rid of faction artifacts? So be it. Wont effect me. Its just nice having the items for whenever i need them...and not have to pay millions to make a suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.