• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GL PvP and factions thread - enter at own risk

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Outlaw copies my template, and does a poor job of playing it. Thinks his disarm archer can do the job after i stat his stealther...

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here you go Tonto. You offer to duel for 20 mil, but you don't pay. You say because I was in protection. I wasn't in protection, but to be honest it wouldn't matter even if I was, because it isn't against any rule.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Both teams played hard. Both teams showed a lot of heart.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Holey Moses dies and as usual his eyes start to water. He insists that he has died to some masterful hack that allows me to deal 155 damage. He goes on to say that he has it screenshotted assures me that my account will be banned (it isn't).

And then the crying..

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've done 140 with a omen nerve DS omen..but 155 call the UO police!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dorinda

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to point out that Lynk does not screenshot with his task bar. What are you trying to conceal, Haxs?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to point out that Dorinda does not screenshot at all because she never wins.

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it has something to do with not all people ranking their RL accomplishments in UO screenshots.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After moses reported me for doing 155 dmg in one hit (lol) tonight when i killed his 2 buddies in a 4 v 1 he said that I use a script that allows me to drink 3 pots at one time.

Also - bonus of Wiggles, aka Dark Cloud, telling me that he uses CE.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here you go Vivid Divide, Dominated, Xavier, whatever you go by :

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Registered Nurse, remember when you said I couldn't do it alone?

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
HEre we go GL , enjoy this video of this little 3v3. Me as Mortelle, Scriby McScribe and Boadisafa vs Dorinda , Kronos and Yoshio ( both 3 of them casted magic reflection + protection before the arena duel : lame )
note: Put in 480p video quality or you wont see the numbers...

Last edited:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Had some fun on GL tonight, made a stream of it. Heres the first of a few clips ill add.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Kanon, our guildmate from Japan, sent me this screenshot, gotta love the newest gimps (curse parry holy fisters) getting owned by the oldest gimps. lmao

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Decent fight tonight. Thanks all!

disclaimer video has profanity. click at your own risk.