• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GL PvP and factions thread - enter at own risk

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Q: How do you know if you are a bad GM, target caller, cross healer, and all around bad teammate?

A: You lose one of your teammates in a 4 v 1. Eat it Stuii!!!

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well you also have to look at who you killed.. and i do believe he asked for help when he was almost dead lol..

Q: How do you know if you are a bad GM, target caller, cross healer, and all around bad teammate?

A: You lose one of your teammates in a 4 v 1. Eat it Stuii!!!

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you sir are very posty on here, we as in GSE have all but dissolved all of the well what we had 7 guys or so. only 2 of us left now everyone else well 3 guys are over seas in military, couple had left the game due to irl issues.

myself and turtle aka Mr stinky fish have both been busy with work i been on 12 hour days for over 2 months brother.

soon we will be active again. summer time and working on my house, wife baby, hard to get anything goin with uo..

but, we shall be back soon enough

S

Shinshoba

THE TRUE BRIT ALLIANCE IS NOW CONTROLLING ALL TOWNS AND TAKING ALL CHALLENGERS.

THE HOLD LAST NIGHT WAS TRIUMPHANT AS WE CRUSHED THE OPPOSITION. THANKS TO MURDOC AND SCHARF TIME FOR BEING GOOD SPORTS AND NOT GIVING UP THE ASSAULT.

ANYONE THINK THEY CAN STOP TB? NOT!

Shinshoba

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
THE TRUE BRIT ALLIANCE IS NOW CONTROLLING ALL TOWNS AND TAKING ALL CHALLENGERS.

THE HOLD LAST NIGHT WAS TRIUMPHANT AS WE CRUSHED THE OPPOSITION. THANKS TO MURDOC AND SCHARF TIME FOR BEING GOOD SPORTS AND NOT GIVING UP THE ASSAULT.

ANYONE THINK THEY CAN STOP TB? NOT!

Shinshoba
Guardians of Valhalla
What's the point.... there is no reason at all to even attempt to hold the towns.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whats the point of any PVP ? The fun...

factions is PVP with a purpose. We will be holding sigs every three days or so...come fight.
I get it, cool. Something else to fight over besides spawns.

I'll get a few people together to raid you. When is your next defense, Friday night?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry Friday night interferes with my schedule. Lets propose a new time for said "battle".

PvP is fun yay.

S

Shinshoba

Looks like we can set up for Friday so far. Ill see if we can push back the sigs till evening.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's the point.... there is no reason at all to even attempt to hold the towns.
We never needed a reward for capturing the towns.

We just had fun doing it.

Hope to see you all on Friday.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dont think i've ever seen any of those people in pvp... ever.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some of the names I recognize as alts from when Lore Denin used to lead the TB guys. Grog is not an alt, but I remember fighting him.

Should say something in gen chat when you're guarding.

Dorinda

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some of the names I recognize as alts from when Lore Denin used to lead the TB guys. Grog is not an alt, but I remember fighting him.

I seem to recall a new 2 man SL guild , but I do not recall the guild name. None the less they are ruthless !

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Less posting on stratics and dodging my ICQs. MORE PAYING ME MY MONEY.

Dubar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so many oranges! i remember a few of those names

hi cetric!

dorinda: this SL group sounds bad

Joo: want me to break his legs?

Lynk probably got a new prepaid phone because he has bad credit

so many cool kids in one thread!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lynk probably got a new prepaid phone because he has bad credit
First your refuse to play UO with your online life partners, and now you steal my jokes?

ARE
YOU
SERIOUS
BRO?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I haven't looked that hard... but i haven't seen a base defense since me and one of the Silent Deaths killed the entire group of them - and there was ALOT of them =(.

Side note TB guys... i think your greater dragon army is cute, but the tamers reallllyyyy need some DCI, or atleast a mage weapon.... You should prolly get some more mages too, i think i only saw 2 actual mages, one looked like he was lagging incredibly bad, and the other didn't know how to cast anything but flamestrike (my guess is he was dbl-clicking an icon). And all your dexers... carry some apples and a box. You guys made it too easy. Props on atleast trying to cross heal each other, but everyone seemed completely lost when someone was mortalled or poisoned lol.

S

Shinshoba

I haven't looked that hard... but i haven't seen a base defense since me and one of the Silent Deaths killed the entire group of them - and there was ALOT of them =(.
Had a great time. We will be back doing factions this weekend just had another project on the table this week.

Beatles for the win ?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe I'll log on one of my TB characters and help the poor guys out.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
not missing anything unless you have chars on atlantic, but even that is dieing.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone know a character named busta? Usually plays a stealth archer pretty sure he played or plays GL..

Thorreain Of Great Lakes

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
All right i don't know if anyone still reading this but here it is. We are GV we were once a tram guild but now we are more we have moved in to fel. we are here to challage you to call you buddies get your frinds and try to push this tram guild out.Are any of you up to the challange??
from the isle of Valinor
Thorreain
Guild Leader of GV

Last edited:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GV, like Krick? You've got to be kidding me. I recommend eating forged pardons and heading to tram.

Immaculate UOD

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
LOL I dont normally agree with lynk, but GV is no threat to anyone. I will give krick credit though because he tries and we all had to start somewhere. GV could bring 20 people and they would still die =/

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So uh... this guy likes to talk a lot of trash about how good he is and how bad I am. Yet he refuses to reveal who his alt is that he claims to know me so well on.

Anyways, he finally got his 1 v 1. Splinter disarm archer goes down. ez pz.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone always says I suck on a mage and challenges me to duels. I decided to oblige all comers and give them a chance.

How bad are you guys that I never duel and you still get worked?