• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GL PvP and factions thread - enter at own risk

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*eyes twirl*

Glad you men thing this is fun... Hey RUOH!!!! Hello and welcome to Great Lakes... I will be the sneaky lil thief coming up to give you a *hug* or push you off your ride... TB of course! I am also the stratics TB reported you took on the public Harrower on LS (yes, the one that got LOST).

Even tho you chose the totally wrong crowd *coughs* SL *coughs* to hang out with we are still glad you came :)

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh cool i am the author of this thread.

Good to see a new guild out there, im one of those useless tamers you are talking about.

R

RichDC

Al i have to add is can we try to move fights away from yew?

I mean i know you guys are scrolled out to the max but we (DC*) like to do spawns and harries for a fight...as most of us are new to PvP we feel its a better learning environment than the insta DC gank at ye!

So please, 82/LD(im going to mention them as 1 because ...well...they are) constantly raid us, sometimes win, sometimes lose...if they didnt move so fast!Must be my lag, im sure the fights would be alot better!

Oh, im not wanting an ally btw...i wana fight you guys, i just dont like to fight at yew.

A forewarning:

A) we would probably be in the loser circle of lynks graph so we make up for it with numbers.

B) we are called Dragon Clan...Hints in the name! Mostly they are used for the champs as we do all not just bary but if you roll in...we will roll our super...SUPER Drags! That are there, save usually 1 still on the champ.

All in all, i welcome new guilds/players i just wish we would see more of you!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rich if I wanted to fight at a grinder on despise island with para fields, nox fields, and greater dragons i wouldn't have left TDR.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*eyes twirl*

Glad you men thing this is fun... Hey RUOH!!!! Hello and welcome to Great Lakes... I will be the sneaky lil thief coming up to give you a *hug* or push you off your ride... TB of course! I am also the stratics TB reported you took on the public Harrower on LS (yes, the one that got LOST).

Even tho you chose the totally wrong crowd *coughs* SL *coughs* to hang out with we are still glad you came :)

OHHHHH, he is the one that took us there and got us ganked when we walked through the gate, aye? Hum, this granny doesnt forget things like that. But I think I actually had a part to getting you lost there. :(

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will take a shot. Lynk is a regular on the faction forum. We generally get along...
We could be fair and set up a poll and vote on Lynk being a mod. I see it this way he becomes a mod then he will have to be especially nice to me :D and lets not forget how nice he will have to be to Mal. question is will Lynk be able to handle being nice to Mal.

R

RichDC

Rich if I wanted to fight at a grinder on despise island with para fields, nox fields, and greater dragons i wouldn't have left TDR.
Why not come to destard...or khaldun, or bogs, or ice west or...you get the picture.

We spawn all over the place.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A grinder is a grinder no matter where you put it rich..

R

RichDC

A grinder is a grinder no matter where you put it rich..
That is true, alot of the places we end up fighting there is little or no place for a grinder. If there is its only usually for res's, not our fault we get pushed back to it so often!

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right because you were all about spawning when you were in TDR. :thumbsup:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right because you were all about spawning when you were in TDR. :thumbsup:
I'm pretty sure this was intended to be a sarcastic angled insult, but it's not. I didn't enjoy doing spawns. Glad we are on the same page.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
People still do spawns?
IDK if this is sarcastic or not? :bored: BUT! My guild (RUOH) will only do a spawn to draw out a fight. You know, work it up and tell people at the gate a barracoon is up, or its 4th level come fight etc.

BUT! Since I been on GL (Almost 2 weeks now) their has been fights every evening/night I have been on; which is nice. I advise any/all pvpers that are bored with their shard or just have an extra character sitting somewhere, to transfer to GL.

No one "owns" the shard. Tons of faction fights (you can actually pick a faction you like instead of joining the smallest or biggest). Lots of reds/blues to fight if factions isn't your thing.

I forget who all told me to bring some guildies over when I mentioned it; but they were definately right! :thumbsup:

PS: If oyu do come; dont bring dragons. They are lame :)

PSS: LYNK!! Is my guild anywhere near the winning circle yet? We've had quite a few fun fights with you guys. You should be able to judge us a little better now :D (No, that wasn't meant to be ignorant or smartass-ish lol)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You've got some heavy hitters for sure and talented players. I don't think we've gotten you guys alone yet really. Last night we logged in and instantly all the COM and SL were all over us. 11 or 12 was too much when most of em are decent pvpers.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If my lag ever clears up, im goin factions. But who to choose, who to choose... lol

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think SL is the biggest, then Minax, then CoM, then TB. At least from what I've seen post 9:00 p.m. central.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really? I haven't seen another active guild in TB that PvPs besides 2.0...

I can't remember the last time I saw an RiD outside of Luna.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I know Wowz went to TB, RID is in TB, GF, MPS, MSU?, 2.0 and a few others.

I dont know of anyone in Minax but Boa atm, or at least not off the top of my head. There was another guild but I haven't seen them in a month or so.

I think CoM only has FKD.

I know SO? is in SL but I'm drawing a blank on the rest.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I know Wowz went to TB, RID is in TB, GF, MPS, MSU?, 2.0 and a few others.

I dont know of anyone in Minax but Boa atm, or at least not off the top of my head. There was another guild but I haven't seen them in a month or so.

I think CoM only has FKD.

I know SO? is in SL but I'm drawing a blank on the rest.
When is the last time you played in fel?

I haven't seen wowz on in months. I haven't seen RiD outside of luna in a long time. GF, MPS, and the rest of that alliance don't really PvP. Any of them that do PvP have put a mage in my guild. I don't know who MSU is.

BoA, DINK, L*D, and E-go are all minax.

SO? is SL, the new RUOH guild is SL, and =82= is SL (which is P reincarnated).

FKD is CoM and the fake peon's guild is CoM.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well the actual numbers say I'm right but as far as active members that pvp I was on last night,

I saw a RID, FKD, SA, SO?, and a few TB Bluebie and a couple in Deceit, although I don't remember the tag.

I dropped Happy from CoM and a few others in SO?.

So if we're talking active,

Then it'd be SL, CoM, Min and TB. But that's based on what I saw last night.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
=82= is SL (which is P reincarnated).
Lets not forget though; these guys are pro-Minax and fight with them all the time. =]

And whatever guild that Spankey dude && Saint Of Killers && any other people they run with are all CoM.

N

NewYears1978

Man..smack talk never changes. Been gone about 5 years...friends talked me into coming back. Been asking around after reading this thread..hearing a lot about different hacking going on...

Well let's just say the person who acts like he owns this place..is the guild everyone tells me are the hackers..

Just find it odd..

TOS: Im not accusing anyone, only pointing out what I've been told since returning..

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When is the last time you played in fel?

I haven't seen wowz on in months. I haven't seen RiD outside of luna in a long time. GF, MPS, and the rest of that alliance don't really PvP. Any of them that do PvP have put a mage in my guild.
Wowz is no longer even a guild, that is how much you know what is going on Lynk. As far as GF is concerned, just because we aren't running around in Yew, doesn't mean that we aren't out there so don't say my guild isn't out pvping.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wowz is no longer even a guild, that is how much you know what is going on Lynk. As far as GF is concerned, just because we aren't running around in Yew, doesn't mean that we aren't out there so don't say my guild isn't out pvping.
Fair enough, but I haven't seen a single one of you. The only ones I've seen is Michel, Merlin, and Lore.

Sorry I don't follow every guild in the alliance that closely. Here is what I know. I check the alliance page on UO.com and I see the Wowz there so it looks like its a guild. http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?g=4a56e4d39763b5eb:3

Don't get all sassy because I said you're not a PvPer.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh dear Lynk, I forgot that you didn't like to be corrected. Sorry, If I seemed a bit to SASSY for you, but I was merely correcting your statements. I also don't recall saying anything about my pvp skills in my previous post, but I know I don't measure up to your brillance in that area.

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*looks at Lynk*

*looks at Arabella*

*grins*

I do so love it when people underestimate the grannies ...

*sigh*

....someday my work schedule will allow me time to play again...

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*looks at Lynk*

*looks at Arabella*

*grins*

*sigh*

STACHE is coming in nicely, keep it up!

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You haven't seen me around because I been busy with real life things. By the time I have time to get on Im to tired to do anything so I been working on skills on non guilded characters.

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why Lynk, you noticed!?!?!? I am so happy... I have been growing it just for you but being blond...*realizes the doors she just opened*... it takes longer to be noticeable.

Hey RUOH! Watched you guys in Despise the other night .... I was the TB stealther you kept tripping over (Dailynn) ... sorry, I was trying to stay out of the way but you know that is kinda like me trying not to get lost. It was killing me to not try to field back that bridge, popped out once with a suggestion then realized I was probably about to die being orange and all... guess I should make a non-faction character to run around and look for fun things to try to report, maybe break out the old stratics guild tag and run around spawns saying "don't kill me I'm stratics"...

*wonders how long before she died because she was stratics*

Heya Michelle ... I hear you with busy! Hope to play more soon...

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*looks at Lynk*

*looks at Arabella*

*grins*

*sigh*

Whew, I love being a granny :) Off to watch the football game, give em hell at the base keep those sigils out of those oj's hands!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I lost count of how many times Malbador, Sedric, and Wikken died even though they were helping a BoA.

Luckily for the TDR they can die several times but never go into stat. They just kept coming and coming. It was fun until Malbador and Soul Reapor (dimebag sr.) were only flagged to me. But boy - like father like son, you know what I'm sayin?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why Lynk, you noticed!?!?!? I am so happy... I have been growing it just for you but being blond...*realizes the doors she just opened*... it takes longer to be noticeable.

Hey RUOH! Watched you guys in Despise the other night .... I was the TB stealther you kept tripping over (Dailynn) ... sorry, I was trying to stay out of the way but you know that is kinda like me trying not to get lost. It was killing me to not try to field back that bridge, popped out once with a suggestion then realized I was probably about to die being orange and all... guess I should make a non-faction character to run around and look for fun things to try to report, maybe break out the old stratics guild tag and run around spawns saying "don't kill me I'm stratics"...

*wonders how long before she died because she was stratics*

Heya Michelle ... I hear you with busy! Hope to play more soon...
Good times =] We try not to kill stratics reporters but once in a while... And yea; I'd suggest against the orange. Most people go right for the throat when they see it :p

Necro|FS

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i like a the pvp

so yeah, stratics posting just isnt the same w/out Neo here.. come my friend.. i know you're trolling here somewhere :heart:

M

Malador

I lost count of how many times Malbador, Sedric, and Wikken died even though they were helping a BoA.

Luckily for the TDR they can die several times but never go into stat. They just kept coming and coming. It was fun until Malbador and Soul Reapor (dimebag sr.) were only flagged to me. But boy - like father like son, you know what I'm sayin?
Nice embelished fiction Stynk. Just enough details to make you look good but not enough details to suggest questions.

If you ask nice I will teach you how to post a real kill shot.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SO! GL PvP boards have been dead. Lets PUT SOME LIFE IN THIS PARTY! :party:

Thanks for takin pics Fury =]

Hope my pictures are as pretty as yours lynk :(

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, you post screenshots after the fact where the actual numbers aren't there. We counted 7 total. In fact, add up the names in the automap. The ones up top are a bit blended together but looking at colors there is 7 total.

Wheres your taskbar chum? Oh.. nevermind.

BTW - cats boards has pics of what happens when numbers are a bit closer to even :).

T

Turles

lol its ok our 5 seem like 7 normal people you are use to fighting. the trapped maze was kinda cute what were you hoping one of us would walk in there get 1/2 hp an youd super nova us or sink dump either way didnt work that way eh? i wasnt on cats i got the aim from lox that i was needed then i show up an all you guys did was teleport in an out of the maze hoping for the traps to get us. its ok though we had 7 lol yeh me an my axe make 2

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol its ok our 5 seem like 7 normal people you are use to fighting. the trapped maze was kinda cute what were you hoping one of us would walk in there get 1/2 hp an youd super nova us or sink dump either way didnt work that way eh? i wasnt on cats i got the aim from lox that i was needed then i show up an all you guys did was teleport in an out of the maze hoping for the traps to get us. its ok though we had 7 lol yeh my an my axe make 2
Obvisiously my horse counts as two, considering all I did was ride it. I know my ELITE dismounts are awesome and all, but ok. :thumbup:

PS: Isn't GL your home server? And aren't you guys allied to every TB guild?