• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GL PvP and factions thread - enter at own risk

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your words vs my middle-of-the-action pics.
I see why everyone says your full of it now LOL! Give me the link for your "snapshot" utility!

PS: We obvisously had 15 right? Or 10? or 7? (I forgot, I posted our vent and you can only count 5) :p

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see why everyone says your full of it now LOL! Give me the link for your "snapshot" utility!
*sigh*

I see what you're doing. You are trying to accuse me of using the 'shaving' utility to auto screenshot deaths.

Allow us to take a closer look here at a screenshot showing one of your dexer baddies getting smoked in an even numbers fight.

Clearly this client is being run with UOAssist. Title bar shows it, task bar shows it. I know you're a 3 button dexer key masher and the thought of pushing an extra key for an action screenshot is mind boggling, but some of us use more than 3 macros on a regular basis.

In the bottom right hand corner of my task bar, you'll notice a little logo of a Camera. That is the icon of my screen shot application. The name of this program is MWSnap. Now go ahead and google a screenshot app, I'm waiting to see yours :).

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow TDR - Fun fight guys

One of the funnest 5 v 5's I've had the pleasure of fighting in a long time.

I am not **** talking in any of this, everyone played well. If I've skewed part of the story please correct me.

I don't know how many deaths you guys took, but I know we only took one (which was me, nice dump on me btw - we traded off 1 for 1 there).

I might be a little biased, but I'd say we won the fight. But it was fun for sure. I think you guys would have fared much better but Kill Shot seemed like he was afraid to go grey to be a target so he wasn't really crosshealing much. After he did he ran into the house a few times after he got holy lighted.

TB Alliance Line up- Kalas, Tank, Tails, Lore Denin, Cecil Harvey
J^W Line up - Mal, Sedric, Cashville, Oblivion, and KILL SHOT

Heres my screenies, Mal i'm sure you have some too please post them. I'll unignore you for this brief conversation.

These aren't all the deaths, just the ones I was on screen to see the name pop up in the bottom left or the kill shot. I had to jog to the corner of the screen a few times cuz I was pretty close to a dirt nap.

First Malador shot

After Mal went down Kill shot was flagged grey and he kinda bailed. Oblivion/Casheville teled up top to escape the holy light. 3 v 2 on the roof Cash got synced on pretty good. Oblivion did make an effort to heal but it was too late and he got a good tele down.

Couple more shots of mal.. I'll admit I may have called you as a target on purpose a few more times than others.

Heres Kill shot down after Mal went down and the other 3 teled into the sheep pen to escape the light spam.

This ones a res kill..

And Oblivian..

I know we got Sedric a few times but I have no screenies of it. *edit..** the res kill one was of sed, I missed the original kill.

Again, fun fight to all involved, I hope we can do it again soon.

M

Malador

Re: Wow TDR - Fun fight guys

One of the funnest 5 v 5's I've had the pleasure of fighting in a long time.

I am not **** talking in any of this, everyone played well. If I've skewed part of the story please correct me.

I don't know how many deaths you guys took, but I know we only took one (which was me, nice dump on me btw - we traded off 1 for 1 there).

I might be a little biased, but I'd say we won the fight. But it was fun for sure. I think you guys would have fared much better but Kill Shot seemed like he was afraid to go grey to be a target so he wasn't really crosshealing much. After he did he ran into the house a few times after he got holy lighted.

TB Alliance Line up- Kalas, Tank, Tails, Lore Denin, Cecil Harvey
J^W Line up - Mal, Sedric, Cashville, Oblivion, and KILL SHOT

Heres my screenies, Mal i'm sure you have some too please post them. I'll unignore you for this brief conversation.

These aren't all the deaths, just the ones I was on screen to see the name pop up in the bottom left or the kill shot. I had to jog to the corner of the screen a few times cuz I was pretty close to a dirt nap.

Again, fun fight to all involved, I hope we can do it again soon.
I am not going to bother posting pics as I only took one.

It was really only a 5 vs 4. Kill Shot is blue as were all of you so he could not get involved in any dumps and the only time you attacked him was when none of us were left to cross heal him. He was cross healing and ressing.

I cannot speak for anyone else but I took three deaths. One of your pics of me is a ress kill but I died once in the pens not shown.

You are not accurate on the count for your side though. I remember getting the money shot on Tails and Cecil. You indicated that you died. I am also pretty sure Kalas died at least once. Dont know about Denin. By the way that first pic of me was a 5 on 1. I was taking one for the team while they were ressing up.

It was a fun fight but it would be more fun without a 4/6 er spamming holy light. Maybe we can do it again just mages against mages.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

It was really only a 5 vs 4. Kill Shot is blue as were all of you so he could not get involved in any dumps and the only time you attacked him was when none of us were left to cross heal him. He was cross healing and ressing.

I cannot speak for anyone else but I took three deaths. One of your pics of me is a ress kill but I died once in the pens not shown.

You are not accurate on the count for your side though. I remember getting the money shot on Tails and Cecil. You indicated that you died. I am also pretty sure Kalas died at least once. Dont know about Denin. By the way that first pic of me was a 5 on 1. I was taking one for the team while they were ressing up.

It was a fun fight but it would be more fun without a 4/6 er spamming holy light. Maybe we can do it again just mages against mages.
I still say 5 on 5, a cross healer / resser plays a pretty big role in a group field fight...

You may be right on the counts if you count the earlier fights when it was just me, Kalas, and Cecil was doing his own thing. I don't think you guys got tails though, I could be wrong. *edit* You guys did get tails up by the abbey I remember now.

As for Kill Shot dying because no one was there to cross heal him, it's cuz any remaining people teleported to the sheep pen and didn't stop to heal him.

If I had 5 people online at the same time that were in my guild and played mages sure, but that hasn't happened in a long time. I know your guildmates have alternate templates they can play, I'm not going to ask Lore Denin and Cecil to play something they don't want to they aren't even in my guild. You're comment makes it sound like holy light is overpowered or something.

R

RichDC

To be honest what im most suprised about all of this is that Denin stayed on screen long enough to fight!!

Everytime i see him he recalls up on top of the wall in brit...i tele up after him to 1v1 and everytime he sacred journeys of...pretty sad actually!

I think there has been 1 fight ive been involved in (SA heavily outnumbered and TB with there dismount drag crew on) when he actually hung around to go in stat! One occasion he sacred journeyed of still to die to my exp!

M

Malador

I still say 5 on 5, a cross healer / resser plays a pretty big role in a group field fight...
That might be true if the 4/6er was not holy light spamming the ress spot.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@ Rich - Lore Denin is a champ and really good at his template. If he wasn't so dedicated to his role playing and leading the TB alliance I'd try to recruit him. I don't see you ever beating him 1 v 1. In fact if you would duel him I'd bet a mil on him winning.

@ Malador - To be fair he was all over the place holy lighting, not just a res point.

M

Malador

@ Rich - Lore Denin is a champ and really good at his template. If he wasn't so dedicated to his role playing and leading the TB alliance I'd try to recruit him. I don't see you ever beating him 1 v 1. In fact if you would duel him I'd bet a mil on him winning.

@ Malador - To be fair he was all over the place holy lighting, not just a res point.
I agree Denin would smoke any of LionHearts characters.

Lets be truthful and accurate instead of fair. Yes he was all over the place holy lighting but he managed pretty effectively to holy light spam the ress points. I had to leave to get ressed twice.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree Denin would smoke any of LionHearts characters.

Lets be truthful and accurate instead of fair. Yes he was all over the place holy lighting but he managed pretty effectively to holy light spam the ress points. I had to leave to get ressed twice.
He did his job.. he is an excellent holy lighter. Follow the group of mages, don't let them cast, take killing blows when they present themselves.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was infractionated for 10 points on my last post here, whatever the hell that means. Thanks Regis, can I go for 20?

I got 5m saying Lore beats Richturd on any char.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ill take your bet of 1 mil, Lynk. Ber, Im too poor to cover yours.

I, too, think Lore would win...but this way I cant lose. If he wins, awesome. If he loses, I get 1 mil. Lol. Win/Win.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He did his job.. he is an excellent holy lighter. Follow the group of mages, don't let them cast, take killing blows when they present themselves.
Thats a tough group to fight for 5 mages. The dexer AI holy lighters do what you mentioned and they spread you out as well.

When we took you down, all I could do after that was heal and I think it was only Senji on me at that point.

I think I died 3 times. One was a res kill. The second death I got stuck on that tomb stone next to the abby before I even knew you were there. You guys came on screen and blasted me.

Oh yeah...And I'd take Denin over Lionheart any day of the week.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Youll need to talk to lore about a time and a place, but if he accepts and wins I expect 1 mil. If he loses, and he tells me that it was a fair 1 v 1 and he lost I'll give you a mil. Lore wouldn't lie.. he doesn't lie and make **** up like you.

R

RichDC

Youll need to talk to lore about a time and a place, but if he accepts and wins I expect 1 mil. If he loses, and he tells me that it was a fair 1 v 1 and he lost I'll give you a mil. Lore wouldn't lie.. he doesn't lie and make **** up like you.
Im more than willing to do this fight, at least he will stay on screen rather than sacred journey of all the time!

To TB, can it be arranged that the sigils are available for corruption at the weekends? Kinda lame that this whole weekend when we had numbers willing to defend, all the sigils where unavailable!

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol. Why dont you just get on a thief and reset the sigs a few times a day. Then YOU could make sure the sigs are live this weekend. Either way.. CoM is guarding through night as i type this.. So they'll have them for the next 3 days and then YOU should make it a point to reset the sigs. Thats how the factions work... Its a pain in the ass but the bragging rights are dope... imho.. :thumbup:

asking TB to 'let you have a chance' is just admitting their superiority...

R

RichDC

Everytime i have been on in the last 3 weeks, i and a fellow guily have checked and reset the sigs many times a day. Unfortunatly, they still corrupt overnight it seems so our efforts are kind of futile!

Glad to hear COM are getting the sigs, what towns we have?? Will there be horse breeders placed in any towns??

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I. Publicly discussing actions by the moderators is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: bans, warnings, locks, and moved threads. Any inquiries or comments on bans, warnings, or other moderator actions, are to be sent in private messages or via email.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everytime i have been on in the last 3 weeks, i and a fellow guily have checked and reset the sigs many times a day. Unfortunatly, they still corrupt overnight it seems so our efforts are kind of futile!
You can still reset them overnight. Unfortuneately I was a little late and was met by a couple people, one of them double clienting, continuously casting fields while also playing a dismounter. My hats off to them.

T

TSDx

I see not only is PvP as bad as ever, but even the trash talk has hit all time lows. This thread was a major disappointment. The only one with any sense of presentation was Lynk. F- for the shard.

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see not only is PvP as bad as ever, but even the trash talk has hit all time lows. This thread was a major disappointment. The only one with any sense of presentation was Lynk. F- for the shard.

Neo? If thats you, uopvp.net is where most of the trash talk goes on. Its a good mix of some good flaming and the usual pointless drivel.

M

Malador

Dynk the four of us wanted to thank you for that 5 v 4 you gave us at the gate a couple of nights ago. I mean it only lasted 80 seconds or so but I was impressed that all your members took thier beating with honor.

Nice cross healing and target calling.

M

Malador

I guess dynk is continuing to pretend he has me on ignore so that he dont have to respond concerning the beating his group took. Good move.

F

FluidChicken

Agreed. Gone are the days of quality board warriors such as ourselves Neo. Come on now, since when did anyone take Malador seriously as a pvper?(let alone on the boards) Last I remember he sat at Yew on his blue archer waiting to gank reds at half life or lower.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Agreed. Gone are the days of quality board warriors such as ourselves Neo. Come on now, since when did anyone take Malador seriously as a pvper?(let alone on the boards) Last I remember he sat at Yew on his blue archer waiting to gank reds at half life or lower.
No one takes Malbador seriously as a PvPer. The last thing you remember is still pretty accurate, though now he sits in guard zone waiting to gank on a blue mage. I'm sure he'll respond to this with 15 awful pictures of him getting a kill shot on someone in the vacinity surrounding guard zone, but if you browse his posting history (and god help you if you do) they will likely be repeat postings.

M

Malador

No one takes Malbador seriously as a PvPer. The last thing you remember is still pretty accurate, though now he sits in guard zone waiting to gank on a blue mage. I'm sure he'll respond to this with 15 awful pictures of him getting a kill shot on someone in the vacinity surrounding guard zone, but if you browse his posting history (and god help you if you do) they will likely be repeat postings.
Dynk you formed a guild with the MO of syncing dumps on a target as a group and you have the stones to criticize others for ganking. Your guild moto is gank them. What a deluded and obsessed loser. Oh and I do not need to repost pics as I take many each evening.

Fluid Chicken, arent you Miagi?

As far as this forum goes the gestapo wont let us war any more so we left.

Oh and by the way Dynk you have yet to address the fight where the 4 of us took out the 5 of you in a little over 1 minute. I am sure you had a phone call or something to blame it on.

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn what template is bomb playing? I could put a weight on my keyboard and kill people? 33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 o ya and a 12 lolz.......skillzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ......sorry getting into bombtastic pvp modeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

A

A Rev

Is that Saint killer guy supposed to be any good? what about that like kgd (whatever) guild.
Saint is an extremely fast dexxer.

Generally plays either a tamer dexxer or a stealth/disarm/DS dexxer...so, make your own mind up.

FKD i think you mean, is possibly the strongest PvP guild on the shard [Even though they have the most self confessed cheats, my theory is most of the others just dont confess]. Have good group cohesion but not many will fight 1v1, they usually rely on having 3+. One will tend to be a mage for x-healing the tank dexxers.

To be honest, FKD and MEAT[most dont like MEAT, they are DC*s faction guild] are the only real active faction PvPers at the moment. TB hold sigs, SL well...SL has just disappeared...a few MEAT rejects have started in SL though so should be interesting.

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sl is back, we just xfered from baja, and have been steam rolling everyone. I cant be on all the time but so far when I have been on we have won. I mean we have 10 in our guild and have over 1.3 billion points.. been pvping for about a week..... I am not impressed with the kfc people.

And BC is still terrible.

A

A Rev

Sl is back, we just xfered from baja, and have been steam rolling everyone. I cant be on all the time but so far when I have been on we have won. I mean we have 10 in our guild and have over 1.3 billion points.. been pvping for about a week..... I am not impressed with the kfc people.

And BC is still terrible.
Well its good to see someones trying to revitalise SL.

What is your faction guilds name[Guessing GSE]?? Do you guys spawn or just gate fight?? Look forward to some encounters with you guys. I dont get on too much nowadays, usually weekends providing money is short :)

BC is dead! They are now the whipping boys for TDR...who think they are good and own the shard yet are simply a PvP ZERG much like HOT or the TB Alliance on Cats...lots of numbers little skill, few decent mages who have gimped to archers.

{Edit: If you are GSE its nice to see 1/3 of your set up is mages and only 1 tamer which i hope is for farming silver.}

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well its good to see someones trying to revitalise SL.

What is your faction guilds name[Guessing GSE]?? Do you guys spawn or just gate fight?? Look forward to some encounters with you guys. I dont get on too much nowadays, usually weekends providing money is short :)

BC is dead! They are now the whipping boys for TDR...who think they are good and own the shard yet are simply a PvP ZERG much like HOT or the TB Alliance on Cats...lots of numbers little skill, few decent mages who have gimped to archers.

{Edit: If you are GSE its nice to see 1/3 of your set up is mages and only 1 tamer which i hope is for farming silver.}
our tameris stibnky fish, he pvps with him, he is also going to be bringing his mage an dmaybe his archer.

B

Bluebie TEAM

Accepting all war invites! [TEAM] Minax Faction

Let's not limit the fight to Felucca. TEAM is now accepting all war invites. If any of the GM's want to discuss how long the war should last, feel free to icq me @ 592475683. War invites have been sent to TDR alliance, FKD, SO?, GSE and all guilds on UO.com GL Faction list.

Fighting in Trammel might encourage Trammelians to participate in the PvP community. All are welcome. All war invites sent are for 150hrs 250 kills to win it. That's a little less then a week for anyone that wants to just test the waters. If you like, we can extend it. I look forward to seeing you all on the field :)

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Accepting all war invites! [TEAM] Minax Faction

Let's not limit the fight to Felucca. TEAM is now accepting all war invites. If any of the GM's want to discuss how long the war should last, feel free to icq me @ 592475683. War invites have been sent to TDR alliance, FKD, SO?, GSE and all guilds on UO.com GL Faction list.

Fighting in Trammel might encourage Trammelians to participate in the PvP community. All are welcome. All war invites sent are for 150hrs 250 kills to win it. That's a little less then a week for anyone that wants to just test the waters. If you like, we can extend it. I look forward to seeing you all on the field :)
Gse will have to decline for this reason... We have two blues. My mule and Vulture... ALL OF YOUR GUILD PLAYS BLUES.. so chances ar ewhen every loser at yew Jumps my guild you will get the kill shots. thanks for the thought though

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Question: If guilds in opposing factions are warred and there is a death in trammel, there is no stat or point loss?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wrong, we tested this one day. TB guild warred min guild, tb char kills min char in luna. min char goes into stat and takes points from tb char.
Then I think something is wrong with you..... cause I'm in TB ... and we are warred to some SL's and we fight in Tramm all the time I've never had a problem.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aeyko, for a fee I can teach you to be as talented as I am.

Ani

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thought I saw him on GL but didn't think he was still that active.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'M MORE DANGEROUS THAN A 40 FOOT GORILLA MADE OUT OF CHAINSAWS