• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FoF : What about SA?

RaDian FlGith

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Any news yet on UOSA or expansion?

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah... err... no. I'm guessing there won't be another expansion to UO.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Well, that actually sounds about correct, our next event is in Moonglow, is it not? "The clock is ticking in Moonglow" or something like that, correct? All that would leave is the Bell then, which is event #3.... We were told about a major event in late Spring, were we not? Sounds like SA might actually be coming this year...

And as for me, I don't care if SA is released in KR only or for both clients, I'll just have to adjust to the KR interface. Whichever way speeds up the release EAMythic.

[/ QUOTE ]If by event you are talking about another "stop the monsters from invading and in the process get 50 pieces of some crap that everybody already has too much of" then no thanks.

I

imported_Electrolyte

<blockquote><hr>

It is related to KR since like illshanar and 3D one must play in KR to access whatever in SA. Since I've found little to like about KR, I can't get excited about SA.

[/ QUOTE ]

But besides the Abyss itself, there's supposed to be other changes to the game (crafting, from the buzz), and of couse new items and loot... and if past experience means anything here (debatable) probably some new skills and changes to ones that exist now... It's all of this stuff that I'm thnking of that will help me decide if SA is a success or not...

...again, assuming it comes out at all.