• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'm with Tao you guys need to cool your jets. Your all fat lifeless nerds(Joking!) But in all seriousness..... If we can ever get all of my guild to log on together we need to do a guild vs guild field fight at the farmz.
Pk-
Army
Amit
Me
Cotton
Nogo
Griz

Vs 5-6 pain guys

No gold, no wagers just bragging rights to see who's the best irl for realz
i'll be back in a week. 2 weeks i'll be consistently on during the week. i'm totally game

UOMaddog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm with Tao you guys need to cool your jets. Your all fat lifeless nerds(Joking!) But in all seriousness..... If we can ever get all of my guild to log on together we need to do a guild vs guild field fight at the farmz.
Pk-
Army
Amit
Me
Cotton
Nogo
Griz

Vs 5-6 pain guys

No gold, no wagers just bragging rights to see who's the best irl for realz
Considering the last time we went to the farms for a 5v5, we got immediately ganked 8v5 with stealthers...I'm more likely to agree to a fight in the arena!

Last edited:

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pfft...I would have subbed it out to a crew of Central Americans, paid them $25 and profited $50 as a middle man, with little to no effort...The American Dream!

Saying that though, your needling is sub par, but cute. Keep up the good work!
so very wrong but its funny. substitute central Americans out for Amit and your on to something

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well Im not one to have people jump in on duels, but if your more comfortable at the arena then that's fine too. Ive honestly never used the arenas so I don't know how that works. I wasn't sure if you could do group fights.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hm lets clear his fabrication up..

It was
Shady
Carlin
Devastating Danny
Joey
..For our 4
And Dr Deathmaker was there to watch and didn't once pop out to attack until Mortis and some other quickly grey robed fella joined our little soirée..

They had Nicky dyal,shenikah,Brian,and papa chain(or kylen)

..not sure how he calculated 8 but I guess his calculator is malfunctioning due to all his self narcissism, and figuring out his 60 second wages for Ultima Online in game tasks.

After Brian dropped in about 8 seconds it then turned into P@!N hopping the jhelom teleporters for a good half hour, while Nicky dyal was running around like a chicken with his head chopped off teleporting in the farms and out lol

..but once their 3 over embellishing A++ buddies hopped on after LD logged and they had about 8 or 9 to 4(which according to them is "even numbers" they finally triumphed, and brought Brian back from his previously dead state where he stood multiple times on his oh so skill driven template..

..btw Dorinda,Lynk or whoever plays those mages, whenever you'd like me and cotton to school you 2v2 again while you throw conflags again..let me know, oh yea and bring your checkbook, cause daddy needs a new suit

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Considering the last time we went to the farms for a 5v5, we got immediately ganked 8v5 with stealthers...I'm more likely to agree to a fight in the arena!
That is something that I don't do. But I've been duel jumped TWICE now by P@!N members... So I find it hard to believe we started that.

Well Im not one to have people jump in on duels, but if your more comfortable at the arena then that's fine too. Ive honestly never used the arenas so I don't know how that works. I wasn't sure if you could do group fights.
Yea I don't do gank on duels. Us actual PvPers from the old days try not to ruin a good duel, win or lose. I'm not sure if you can setup 5v5 in the arena, I know you can do 2v2s tho.

..btw Dorinda,Lynk or whoever plays those mages, whenever you'd like me and cotton to school you 2v2 again while you throw conflags again..let me know, oh yea and bring your checkbook, cause daddy needs a new suit
hahahha those 6 duels were funny as hell. Duel 1: they precasted magic reflect and were chugging pots so they won (we didn't chug or use relfect). Duels 2,3,4,5 both sides used magic reflect and potions, and me and army EASILY won. I don't think either of us even went under 70% hp. Duel 6 was even better. Everyone went to re-potion up. I told Army they were going to bring and use conflags, should we? He said no we don't need to go to that level. Sure enough mid-way through the duel they start throwing out conflags. Sad part, they both still died w/o either of us going under 50% in that duel. They got owned hard.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What we did not do...lose more than once to gimp tactics

What we did do...win 86% of the fights

What they did...whine

What you do...wish you had half the skill

..so your right alot of pointless going on..but also a bunch of fact

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
must be nice to live in a world of delusion.

we ran into your crew last nite on island. beat them like a rented mule. afterwards they literally sat on blues inside the building at the top of marble, and were dropped repeatedly when they flagged on any of our reds. drecko came in on his red which was pointless because his own crew was not going to risk going grey xhealing him and he was promptly chased down in t2a running (quite fast) for his life.

bob's for apples was there on a red too but I think he recalled out rather than risking the same.

by the way, we lost slick rick last nite and he promptly joined evi. that's tremendously funny considering all the trash talk sent his way by your crew when he ran with us. guess he thinks cause we don't play during the day he can spawn dastard all day long on his sampire. give him a heads up and tell him that's not advisable.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our crew wasn't on last night..but ok, and I hope he didn't join EVI, cause that just means he'll be green when I kill him, no need for crim anymore

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When you say your crew you mean pits not pk or ld. Tht would not happen if either of us were there.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you say your crew you mean pits not pk or ld. Tht would not happen if either of us were there.
Also wouldn't be spawning other than to get a fight..if you see me in a spawn, it's either poppin DSP for a fight or raiding elsewhere..

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our crew wasn't on last night..but ok, and I hope he didn't join EVI, cause that just means he'll be green when I kill him, no need for crim anymore
he did. lmao. I mean hey, he was never in our vent. he's probably 12. I've given up on what some people think when they play this game long ago. personally I found it really funny he got guilded by evi give the hatred that spewed forth towards him largely from the pits guys.

dlo,

bobs for apples was there he rocked ld tag. is dreckos red in pk? not sure. I know you, army, sandboy and mr. darkfall were not on but we just kill what is present at the given time. your allied with them. they are part of your crew as far as i'm concerned.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
PITs is part of "the crew" but not "our crew". Does that make sense? PITs is a part of our alliance just like EVI. We fight as a team. However our guild, our "crew" is PK (and a few LD). We are the core group of friends who have stuck with each other, remain close, and you know kill you all the damned time. I cannot remember a day when I played UO where you guys straight "beat us like a rented mule". Hasn't happened in a LONG LONG time. and when even numbers (+ - 1) it has happened maybe four times, when the alliance was brand new. Now that we are starting to learn to work together, we just destroy you guys. Nicky is the only one who usually lives. After 2 people die, he says **** it and takes off running.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a team game cotton..he's just repping the designated resser..

We wouldn't know anything about "team play" we never were good teammates apparently

Especially when our roles and direction were so clear.."Tao and are Army are the best mages, so they can play spearheads and we will heal" then we'd die with Xheals and they would shortly follow...and then we would hear about all the screenshots and only seeing offensive spells being casted and not getting heals...oh the good ole rage logger days..

"Cotton throw fields"
"I am"
" oh ok someone mass dispel then"

Lol

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It was always you 2 that lost the fights for us. God I'm happy army and cotton got booted. Effin noobs. Oh and i forgot about ultimate backwards... When times get tough.....smoke bomb!!

Doesn't seem like anyone wants to do a group fight?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369282981.780001.jpg

Just too bad once we wtfpwned the A++ kids at the gate they raged, woulda been fun multi killing them at chaos and seeing the tissues ball up in GChat

Dorinda

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is something that I don't do. But I've been duel jumped TWICE now by P@!N members... So I find it hard to believe we started that.

Yea I don't do gank on duels. Us actual PvPers from the old days try not to ruin a good duel, win or lose. I'm not sure if you can setup 5v5 in the arena, I know you can do 2v2s tho.

hahahha those 6 duels were funny as hell. Duel 1: they precasted magic reflect and were chugging pots so they won (we didn't chug or use relfect). Duels 2,3,4,5 both sides used magic reflect and potions, and me and army EASILY won. I don't think either of us even went under 70% hp. Duel 6 was even better. Everyone went to re-potion up. I told Army they were going to bring and use conflags, should we? He said no we don't need to go to that level. Sure enough mid-way through the duel they start throwing out conflags. Sad part, they both still died w/o either of us going under 50% in that duel. They got owned hard.
The duels we lost were to failed cures on poisoning. We can do 3 v 3 sometiime

Last edited:

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
PITS and Pk have never duel jumped me at all and usually give me the opportunity to finish the one v one. Give respect get respect.

Plain and simple

UOMaddog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone who knows me, knows that I treat duels with the ultimate respect. If I duel someone, I got royally pissed if anyone interrupts it. Also, I will never permit guildmates to gank AFTER a duel either. If they so much as hint that they're going to do it, I'll just leave rather than take part in it. To me, Jhelom farms and the arenas are considered sacred grounds!

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good fights last nite. we had much fun. mucho gusto. the talk and boasting on both sides was hilarious.

100's of millions of pixel gold offered, not offered, im the best their ever was. ur lousy, is, is not, numbers, waah, waah, waah.

epic.

thanks to all who participated.

cotton, you get any screenies?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did it continue after I logged to ATL?

..oh and so everyone knows! There is ONE character I play on chessy ATM the toon is Shady..Fear,Konstantine,Goliath "are not" my characters and have not been for a good 3 or more weeks

With that being said I have about 4 mages suits/slithers/garbs luck/non/Mage masks/full Pvm sdi suit luck Pvm suit with taming trav/sampire ringmail suit/weapons blah blah I will be parting ways with after this months billing cycle hits, and moving on to bigger and better things..most of y'all got my icq if interested :)

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how bout giving your stuff to me. im not going to have anyone to have fun with on this thread once your gone.

you owe it to me as severance.

ill put 5 mannequin guys up at my place. ill use your stuff but hang it back up there. 6 months from now when u come
back your gear will be buffed, polished and good as new.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how bout giving your stuff to me. im not going to have anyone to have fun with on this thread once your gone.

you owe it to me as severance.

ill put 5 mannequin guys up at my place. ill use your stuff but hang it back up there. 6 months from now when u come
back your gear will be buffed, polished and good as new.
Well tbh I'm keeping my best suits one on chessy one on atl and about 500m the rest is going bye bye

..but I will leave k owing I sparked more pvp..I will be letting a keep go IDOC and inside it I will leave some nice goodies and books with notes and such inside it..should be fun..who knows one of the books might have the username and pw of a worked account :)

But it won't be easy there will be Hundreds of chests with useless items and you'll have to go through hundreds of bags to find things

UOMaddog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey now! You still owe me 100m for beating Cotton on his thrower! I better get that before you quit! (Should give you an extra 100 storage slots in your bankbox, which will help too!)

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There will be well over 100m in my keep in items and gold..finders keepers! My final gift to UO..

As well that 100m wager still stands whenever your ready to set it up..I will get the broker and then I will give gold as well as you :) that's how you wager in UO not this oh I promise..cause if cotton had won I'd still be 100m lighter..we both know that

Best 3 of 5 in the arena

I'm sure nails with broker it for free but ill offer 10% of my own money just to make it worth while

Give me something to look forward to in these next few weeks

UOMaddog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I always pay my debts! And I already have the proof that I beat him. But if you'd like to see an encore, you're more than welcome to!

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok Keep IDOC Event..lemme know what you think

Items for now..
-100m in gold
-Luck garb
-Misc Junk(some imbued items)
-Blank 40 ssi Bows (Varying Kinds)
-Special engraved spellbook that's worth an additional 25m when handed in to me

Treasure Maps:
I Will photoshop a picture of the inside of the keep with X's marked on chests that have items in them and you can buy a book off my vendor for 500k numbered books that give a rarity calculation of what's in the specific chest..as a heads up ahead of time, the money generated from the vendor will then be givin to the person who locates a book in the idoc which there will be a ton of with all different inscriptions in them and only one will win..the inscription will be in one of the books on the vendor so you know what it says

150 Wooden Chests
25 Bags in each

Some chests will have nothing of value

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
cotton, you get any screenies?
Left a darkfall seige to kill you kiddies, then dueled Orion. I didn't have time to open up the screenshot utility. Won 2/2 Mage duels,. and lost 1/1 on the thrower.

Hey now! You still owe me 100m for beating Cotton on his thrower! I better get that before you quit! (Should give you an extra 100 storage slots in your bankbox, which will help too!)
lol. It was news to me that mortal had been changed. I was unaware you could chain mortal someone. Thought it had a timer on it. So that kind of ****ed me. But you won 1/1 so its w/e. If were going for money, better be more than 1 duel.

Last edited:

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
army,

looks like an awesome idea. i'd petition whoever mods this forum to put this in a separate post to get the maximum value out of it. maybe even post it across all shards.

question, are you going to let it go through the normal idoc process or are u just going to drop it? if your going to drop it I propose you state a general time say anywhere between 9 - 11 pm on a specific day. if not usual idoc rules to apply.

harbinger..... kinky.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
army,

looks like an awesome idea. i'd petition whoever mods this forum to put this in a separate post to get the maximum value out of it. maybe even post it across all shards.

question, are you going to let it go through the normal idoc process or are u just going to drop it? if your going to drop it I propose you state a general time say anywhere between 9 - 11 pm on a specific day. if not usual idoc rules to apply.

harbinger..... kinky.
Ill write up a thread and post it on all east coast shard forums as well as pass it along..yes normal IDOC rules

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good fights last nite.

After pug decided to keep a 6 dollar item, we had a meeting in vent and got the feeling that it must be due to him falling on hard times. Therefore the boys in P@IN have graciously agreed to pass around the hat for him. I make no guarantees about what will exactly be put in that hat but pm me his address and we'll send it out to him. Glad to help.

kk, thx, bye.

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
As I had stated in General Chat last night - I will replace the quiver Purg dropped.

It doesn't matter what people can buy or sell it at, the fact that Pug is a nozzle-de-****** is once again proven... And the generosity of P@!N Council is once again evident for all to see!

(funny to see this site auto-censor my comment, lol)

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Such a nice guy!! I will however have a quiver in my keep dropping..not sure if its poison though..maybe ill buy one for that specific reason

With that being said its too bad it wasn't Nicky's quiver atleast then I could have given it away to a Trammy with a young tag..if those exists anymore :/

But not to derail sadists chest pump post but uh any of you grow the sac yet to play atl yet minus Tao and Nicky on his anonymous characters

Edit: nm I forgot too much lag on the other east coast shard, sorry