• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

breakfast

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
baco0n scrambles eggs, juices, an fruit todaz
hbes funz an bees safe
ozog

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
hole nember? it beees a stick wif hole at da top. like a balloon on stick

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
9 is more like a donut on a stick. 8 is two donuts glued together. 10 is a donut that used to be on a stick.

4 is a mushroom.

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ok let me get this straight, the square root of 9 is 3 as 3x3=9, but on the other hand two 3's added equal 6. These "3" numbers seem to have a commonality.
3-6-9. Now when you square the 6 you get 36, but then you add the 3 and 6 and you get 9. But then once you square the 9 you end up with 81 and I think this, OK wait I get it, you add a 9 to the 81 and you get 90. Ok now we get a donut on a stick and a donut that needs a stick. OK who took the stick??? :coco:

P.S. "8+1=9" is that where you get the stick?? Because that makes two donuts glued together, an empty stick, and a donut on a stick, enquiring minds want to know.

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm am not really sure quite what we have started here, but I think it needs to continue. Because there are donuts vanishing, or donuts that need sticks and the sticks vanishing, or extra donuts appearing.

It is all quite confusing.

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
OMG I want a delicious fresh out hot Krispy Kreme donut, waaaahhhh I moved to Nevada they don't have the dam things OH GOD FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS and please send me a fresh hot Krispy Kreme glazed donut to Nevada!!! :bowdown:

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
OMG I want a delicious fresh out hot Krispy Kreme donut, waaaahhhh I moved to Nevada they don't have the dam things OH GOD FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS and please send me a fresh hot Krispy Kreme glazed donut to Nevada!!! :bowdown:
I had some on Friday. It was teacher appreciation week and they brought in a ton of fresh Krispy Kreme donuts for breakfast. :D

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am afraid I have been busy most of the weekend. How about I make something for tomorrow?

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Where's the donuts???:twak:

P.S. Never tell a zombie he looks like death warmed over because they take offense to that:p

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
So what do I do!?

Because right now, you're all eating mushrooms for a week.
yoos cooks reaky an cleans up after yoos self
goos food toos not just shooms

puts out donuts ona stick

Last edited:

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
meees swoory buts usins fill in cook, beees to lazy todo anyfing. ashlynn yoos fired
uts ut quick breaky ob fruit an col cereal an juices an coffees.
ozog

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
lookin fer a cook til icky gets back
ozog
bagels an cream chesse fer todaze

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
What is going to happen when we get to page 10?? We will have a stick and a donut without a stick. Is the end coming is this the APOCALYPSE??:eek:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Mees bak... sorta... kinda... en mees mist eberybuddie!

Mees beens too weeks in sum weerd place dat don't hab goblins or delis or eben Pitmuck! En mees hadz toos fite sum reel badz monster wit a name dat soundz lik "Windows 8". Mees noes lik dat monster. *sigh*

Gonna bees bak cookin soons!

~ Icky ~

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Mees bak... sorta... kinda... en mees mist eberybuddie!

Mees beens too weeks in sum weerd place dat don't hab goblins or delis or eben Pitmuck! En mees hadz toos fite sum reel badz monster wit a name dat soundz lik "Windows 8". Mees noes lik dat monster. *sigh*

Gonna bees bak cookin soons!

~ Icky ~
YAY ICKY BEEES BACK *DOS DANCE OB JOY*

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Mees bees bak fer jes a libble wile, Ozog... jes to mak surez alls bees okies atz da deli en wit Miz Lucy. Den mees gonna bees goin baks outs on mees grande quest. Mees muss lern da meenin ub life! :scholar:

~ Icky ~

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
That "Windows 8" monster is unstoppable and impossible to kill!! RUN JUST RUN!!!:eek:

P.S. It is way worse than one of those Night Terrors in Southeast TerMur just recall away from it!!

Last edited:

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
OK Ashlynn what we gonna do when page 10 of these posts comes up, there will be a stick and a donut without a stick and frankly I don't think that it can be fixed!!:oops:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Goos morning Chessie! Da Pitmuck Deli bees open en brekfest bees reddy. Miz Lucy iz gonna tak kare ub tings and mees off ta rezoom da grate quest! *wabes* :)

~ Icky ~

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Goos morning Chessie! Da Pitmuck Deli bees open en brekfest bees reddy. Miz Lucy iz gonna tak kare ub tings and mees off ta rezoom da grate quest! *wabes* :)

~ Icky ~
WEEES GUNNA MISSES YOOS AGAIN.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good afternoon everyone! If you skipped breakfast, do drop by to enjoy a free lunch at the Pitmuck Deli.

Icky is off again on her quest to discover the meaning of life, and she has promised to keep in touch with me from time to time during her travels. I'm sure we will hear from her soon.

Take care and have a wonderful day!

~ Lucy Little ~

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Uh-oh... doos da plan involvez sum weerd kind ub mushyrooms? o_O

~ Icky ~
I would say it will involve mushroom caps on sticks and coated with white powdered sugar or a glaze and she will try to pass them off on us as donuts on a stick:eek:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Breakfast is ready. Of course I realize everyone prefers Icky's cooking to mine. *sniffles*

~ Lucy Little ~

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
stuffs bees berry goos mz lucy. dont ferget to tend icky's flafers and herz garden

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
stuffs bees berry goos mz lucy. dont ferget to tend icky's flafers and herz garden
Many thanks. And a new crop of flowers were just planted this morning. :)

P.S. I left a special plant grown by Icky in your house.

~ Lucy Little ~

Last edited:

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
OK wakey wakey we want Ice cream and Cakey!! They are good breakfast foods they have milk, eggs, flour etc.. all the good ingredients for a jump start to your morning!!:pancakes: