• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

breakfast

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
mornin chessy !!
beees bacon an yeggs dis mornin wif hash browns taters an toast
habes a safe an funz day

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
OK where's the beef?? We want bacon and eggs or some other kind of good tastin' cholesterol raisin' kind of food we need real food not rabbit food!!:p

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
no beefs mad cow diease, tink ashlynn gibed dem sumin to drink
to humid to cooks todaze hep yoos selbes

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Tomorrow morning you may have bacon and eggs, sushi, and numerous other fine culinary delights. And don't forget to ask for the fruit bowls and flowers that our stewards are offering this week!

~ Lucy Little ~

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
yoos peeeooopls quits eating?? lots ob left obers lately. so cold ceral dis morn *puts milk, juice an coffees*

Last edited:

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Mees wuz der fer lunchy but nobudy bees der :(

Scabby

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
swoory meees habe to take puppy to da vet. herz nos like meees nows

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't have breakfast this morning. =(

Also I have decided to declare myself Governor of Cove. Or Umbra. Not sure which yet.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
weees beees swoory deli bees close fer renovation .vendors still habe take out dem
ozog

Last edited:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I must apologize for the recent silence. While awaiting Icky's return, I decided to undertake some much needed renovations to the Pitmuck Deli. Most of the work was completed today and the vendors are once again stocked and ready to serve friends and visitors. Please do drop by for breakfast (or any time) and check out the deli's new facelift. :)

~ Lucy Little ~

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ozog da king says free trade on shooms
Yay! Free shrooms! I have heard of the concept of "breakfast" but because it traditionally occurs in the morning I can't say I have ever partaken of that particular repast *sighs* Anyhoo, anti social grumpy guy out ! (Im gonna play that one up)

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
It has gotten bigger! That means a higher mushroom tax I am afraid.
Never fear. As long as Icky and I are running the Pitmuck Dei, every day is an "all you can eat for free" day. :)

~ Lucy Little ~

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yay! Free shrooms! I have heard of the concept of "breakfast" but because it traditionally occurs in the morning I can't say I have ever partaken of that particular repast *sighs* Anyhoo, anti social grumpy guy out ! (Im gonna play that one up)
Didn't you know? Breakfast is relative.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
So cold pizza at 1pm is good? Then yeah me lubs breakfast
As a matter of fact, we've added a new pizza to our menu: Pitmuck Deli Mushroom Medley. It's even good cold!

~ Lucy Little ~

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To summarize, it looks like a mushroom on it's side with fins. Swims around in the lake next to Justice falls.

I thought everyone knew that!

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lazulli has suggested attaching a magic box to a plate helm and putting holes on the inside, then trapping a baby air elemental in the box. If you wear that then you should be able to breathe.

Potential complications: 1) It won't work (likely), 2) The Air Elemental will get inside the helm proper and eviscerate your head (possible), 3) It'll still be able to ebolt you in the face (likely)

So who wants to give it a try?

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Lazulli has suggested attaching a magic box to a plate helm and putting holes on the inside, then trapping a baby air elemental in the box. If you wear that then you should be able to breathe.

Potential complications: 1) It won't work (likely), 2) The Air Elemental will get inside the helm proper and eviscerate your head (possible), 3) It'll still be able to ebolt you in the face (likely)

So who wants to give it a try?
I presented your question to the citizens of Pitmuck. All agreed that since you are more knowledgeable in these matters, you should go first. ;)

~ Lucy Little ~

Last edited:

Calkano

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
yoos no need ta swim! Mees got sum rope! yoos jus jump in, wees pulls yoos up when wees tink yoos ready

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Wens yoos git yoos brekfest in da mornin, don ferget toos ax da stewerd atz da dore fer a free bottle ub Repellent.

~ Icky Rotblossom ~

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Goos mornin! Brekfest bees surved. Git yoos Repellent atz da door. Drinkie itz up en yoos bees safe!

~ Icky Rotblossom ~

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
GOOOD MORNING CHESSY , stop by get yoos fresh foods from da vendor an yoo Blackthorn replent from da stewert

ozog

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
ANNOUNCEMENT

As of tomorrow morning, the Pitmuck Deli will be closed.

We are not moving. However, we will be making significant structural renovations, as well as certain other changes which will be evident upon the opening and formal dedication of the new building.

Thank you.

~ Lucy Little ~

P.S. For a short while the steward will remain. She will continue to distribute free bottles of Blackthorn Repellent until her stock is gone.

Last edited:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Miz Lucy putted da venders ta werk dis mornin. Yoos kin git brekfest again atz -- hows didz Miz Lucy spelled itz? - oh yerg, atz "Thy Daily Bread Mission." Wees da place ta bisit iffin yoos hungrie.

~ Icky Rotblossom ~