• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

breakfast

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Mees noes dat! Butz itz goos fer findin da rite key fer singin libble mornin brekfest song wit! :)

~ Icky ~

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Goos mornin Chessie! Wees gotz news tings onz da menu atz da Pitmuck Deli.

Hab a nicey day!

~ Icky ~

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Do you have any TUNA that I can eat with a fork?:D
Deres tuna inz da shushi... butz yoos noes, fingers er betters den forks... abter allz, fingers wuz invented ferst! :p

~ Icky ~

Last edited:

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
mornins Chessy !! meees makes waffles wof syurp an lots 0b bacon. Be safe an HABZ FUNZ
0z0g

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hopes eberbuddie habs a goos brekfest en habs a grate en berry safes day! :)

~ Icky ~

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you know that waffle irons go back to the 1300s and probably earlier. They would also make them so that they could create heraldic patterns too.

And there is a method of torture called "waffling". It involves a waffle iron and someone's hand.

One of the above facts is probably not true.

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Well I'm ready for breakfast when do you begin serving?? Did you oversleep?? *puts oven mittens on hands after reading the above post* OK now I'm ready for breakfast:pancakes:

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
mornin CHESSY da deli bees opens. mees ups so mees cooks to order todays
ozog depooty EM

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
MORNIN CHESSY , BEES DONUTS AN BAGLES FER BREAKY TODAYS. ENJOYS.
BEES SAFE HABE FUNZ
DA PITMUCK MOB

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
MORNIN CHESSY BEEES SUNSHINY OUT TODAY.......YAY NOES BEES HANGING OUTS HERE GOES GET SUM SUNSHINE
OZOG

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
yay fer da easter gobby

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Gotta go looking for the Easter Goblin, Do we kill it to get special prizes?
(Ashlynn made me say that)

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
OK wakeeee upeee time for breakyy. GET UP AND FIX MY BREAKFAST!!:rant2: I want NACHOS with extra jalapenos and bloody Mary's to drink, get to it!!:whip:

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buritto's for breakfast?! That's far too much! I think I am going to head out and find something to eat. Like a rabbit.

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Dear Elaina.

I have trouble meeting others of the opposite even though we are the same!! I have no idea where both the negative and positive reactions come from. We even tried to watch a movie together, it was titled "The Fifth Element", but it didn't go well, Imagine my disappointment as the movie had nothing to do with "BORON" at all. Why would they call that movie The Fifth Element if it didn't have even one scene with any BORON in it??
I AM MORE THAN CONFUSED CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME???

P.S. Would like more sausage on the breakfast burritos please:p

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
OK wake and fix some breakfast, we don't wanna have to come over there and wrap you up in Velcro and toss you up against the southern wall of the Pitmuck Deli:gee:

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
meees up beees fried turnips wif bacon todays
beees safe habe funz

KING Ozog

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Buritto's for breakfast?! That's far too much! I think I am going to head out and find something to eat. Like a rabbit.
So yoos da onez dat merdered da Easter Bunny!

~ Icky ~

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did not murder the easter bunny! Our associates from felucca are responsible for that!

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have found Page 6 to be very enlightening. And anyway, a ghost hides in page 7. SO BEWARE.

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
OH YEAH, I'm a JOURNEYMAN now!!:pirate: Traveling down the the road to perdition and still lookin for page 7;)

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
GEEZlouise, are you gobs on strike today we have been waiting wait to long on breakfast, just a note you won't make The Blackwell List with this kind of service:dunce:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Deres bees plenties foodz on da vender! Mees checked dis morning!

Ub corse wees cooks weeuns foodz! [ceptin fer wen nobuddies lookin] :rolleyes:

~ Icky ~

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So Icky. Lets say I catch a GIANT PERCH. And it needs to be made into something edible.

Describe the goblin process.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
So Icky. Lets say I catch a GIANT PERCH. And it needs to be made into something edible.

Describe the goblin process.
Wells da ferst step iz toos cleens itz, Ashlynn. Yoos gots toos cut da hed off en scrape da scalez off, mak a nicey neet cut allz da ways down toos da tale, pulls outz allz da guts -- yoos kin eets da gutz on da spot ors yoos kin feedz da gutz en da hed toos a kitty kat, iffin yoos gotz won, ub corse.

Cut itz allz up inta porshun sizes. Den yoos kin cooks itz enyways yoos lik! Mees liks toos coats itz wit egg en dip itz in sum nicey compost, den frie itz up in hot coconut oyle. Yum!

Ohhhs, dont ferget toos sabe da eyes fer da mushroom-spore garnesh!

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
oklies hows aboui goo ole bacon , ham sausage eggs an hash browns. plus usually fair ob juices, an fruit
OZOG DA KING

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
OK let's have something for breakfast that isn't so fishy!!:arr:
*giggles*

Deres lotz ub goos selectshuns onz da vender. Da Pitmuck Deli bees openz en brekfest iz reddy! :)

~ Icky ~

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
MORNIN CHESSY
self server breaky dis morning, dunno ifin da KING should cooks or not. Will habe to puruse dis today.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Itz bees okies iffin yoos wantz ta cook, Ozog! Yoos da King! Yoos kin doos enyting yoos wantz!

~ Icky ~