• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The New Legends PvP Thread

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nobody cares what you, me, or omni can, or will do in game......I'm here to have fun....Even if Omni could smash any of my guildmates, i wouldnt care.....Who F'n cares dude....keep sweatin omni....when he comes back u should recruit him into !OF! since your brown nosing him so much.....I'd love to see what u guys do in RL.....cause the way u guys talk i doubt u come out the house rofl.......Nah all joking aside who cares......Lets have fun.....i hate bickering
!OF! isn't the guild online 24/7.

I could say I'd love to see what it is you guys do IRL, but I wouldn't want too...

B

Baghdaddy1

Note: We had 4 on when I took this screenshot, X had 5 oops strike that, I didnt have alexanders bar up but he is in the house. So it was 4 vs 6 and X never came out to fight us. And yes they were all there, none afk. X was having to throw e-fields on the side of the house so they could not fall out while house fighting.

I have observed the following over the past week in a typical night:

-!OF! starts rolling 4-5 guys
-X hides in house
-Many !OF! members get bored and log to do IRL stuff
-X then proceeds to Despise and starts spamming in chat knowing that pretty much all of !OF! logged.
-OR X will pop a harry and not tell anyone about it and then spam in chat once completed that they pulled a primetime harry off at 1030pm.

Whenever we do harries, we will spam it in chat as soon as we go through the gate and we announce the dungeon. I have not seen X do this.

Just saying.........

V

Vyal

Thats the reason everyone quit playing Legends...

The only time X did any good was when they had 50 guards or double our numbers in mages alone.

& even then it seem'd like they would just run in the house.

At one point we only had like 3 active people over on Legends and we would go fight these guys like 15 on 3 and still kill most of them while they would run into towns and place guards.

I really hope you guys roll em every single chance you catch em outside a house.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The only time X did any good was when they had 50 guards or double our numbers in mages alone.

At one point we only had like 3 active people over on Legends and we would go fight these guys like 15 on 3 and still kill most of them while they would run into towns and place guards.

I really hope you guys roll em every single chance you catch em outside a house.
Oh, we have been!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Jesus Christ. Vyal you make me sick. You do/did the same crap they are doing, and now your going to post like you didnt. You and them $ix boys made me lol irl.

N

NickyDishes

U got nerve saying all that bullcrap when all u did was hide in sl guards in north guard zone and in the six house or allens house all day long until ur nati boys logged on.......Pot calling the kettle black...In my case tho ill admit to sittin in the house but what ya suppose to do when ur outnumbered and nobody will come out with u...sit in stat all day no thx.....its one thing to criticize someone for doing something.....but vyal it's a whole nother thing to say the crap when u do it yourself...

V

Vyal

I had guards one time, and it was just me.
I was the only SL person.
You are 15 deep hiding in guards versus 5 people.

N

NickyDishes

There is no alliance between the LD guys, and !OF!.

Although, that being said, yes we did a raid with them. Personally I found it funny, just the thought of working with LD to kill a bunch of newbs. We knew it would **** you off.

Since you jumped on the boards right after, I'd say we succeeded.

On a side note, tell Griz aka Sir Alexander to pay up. He accepted a bet, that he wouldn't die in a duel to an !OF! member under 60 seconds. Well, he died in about 30-40secs. Tell him I want my ten mil plz and ty!

lol, look at Nicky RAGE POST!
No alliance? nice try everytime i see you, i see them fighting with u....that's the funniest thing i heard all day....there was 3 of us at the base half afk here comes iceman(who dropped faster than i could blink comin in like he's superman lol)with !O!...pretty sad that them guys r itchin so bad for friends that even you guys let em fight with u, and then u make him go in first to die rofl gotta love it......on another note looks like u guys r the zerg of legends now...dont think u own sh*t now cause 7/8 of our guild has IRL stuff goin on and u been zergin us out 13 vs. 2....would be fun if we were full strength...wed prolly have some good fights goin on.....but until then....!O! for the zerg!

N

NickyDishes

I had guards one time, and it was just me.
I was the only SL person.
You are 15 deep hiding in guards versus 5 people.
was the other way around...we had 5 u guys had 15.......even tho u were in sl u still fought along side with com(LD Nati whatever)...dont try and separate factions now.....it's every other faction allied(CoM, Min, SL) vs X(TB)

V

Vyal

Cause SL faction guards fight nicely with other faction :/

Not to mention combined LD and nati doesnt have 15 players to begin with.

B

Baghdaddy1

No alliance? nice try everytime i see you, i see them fighting with u....that's the funniest thing i heard all day....there was 3 of us at the base half afk here comes iceman(who dropped faster than i could blink comin in like he's superman lol)with !O!...pretty sad that them guys r itchin so bad for friends that even you guys let em fight with u, and then u make him go in first to die rofl gotta love it......on another note looks like u guys r the zerg of legends now...dont think u own sh*t now cause 7/8 of our guild has IRL stuff goin on and u been zergin us out 13 vs. 2....would be fun if we were full strength...wed prolly have some good fights goin on.....but until then....!O! for the zerg!
This actually gave me a good laugh. It shows how little you know about the pvp world and reveals your status of a non-pvper who thinks they can pvp now because they roll with numbers.

I think our total member count is around 11-12 but I have never see us all logged in at the same time (on an average night, we will field around 6.) We all pvp on different shards so to think that we solely hang our hats on legends to be bored by X is far from the truth.

Now X on the other hand is a classic definition of a zerg guild, here is why:

A large group of sub-par pvpers that have strength in numbers. And do not contest this, I have been at fights where X's numbers were over 15.

X is allied with BNA which gives them their only good pvpers.

X's group fighting skills in the field is severly lacking. I have noticed that at the first sign of trouble (guildmate dying), X has members that will leave the other members hanging and recall out. Alexander and Penny Lane have recalled out of the majority of fights I have participated in.

Other pvp guilds will work together when an X member shows up because it is the common consensus that X is the laughing stock on the shard amongst pvp guilds. Everyone knows how mad this makes your members which is why we do it.

There is no doubt that I beleive !OF! has the upper hand on X. If you are referring to sigils....please....we can take them at any time but since we do not have the 24/7 coverage X has, we have no interest in it. Ive done my share of sigil guarding and i dont wish to do it anymore. In the field, !OF! will win fights outnumbered, spawns...when we choose to do a spawn, we are hardly contested (sure we will lose some just like everyone else), this includes our harry last night where static was the ONLY guy raiding and no matter how much he spammed in chat, he could not get one X member to show up, we had only 6 of us at the harry. I understand people go afk or have irl stuff going on but I find it hard to believe that there were NO X members on line at that time or one that could be easily accessed via ICQ.

In all honesty, To avoid further embarassment on a pvp thread, please refrain from making any future posts, its just making your guild look worse because I have called you out on all of your claims. Not talking trash, I don't believe in that since this is just a game. Just friendly advice.

V

Vyal

The best way to see how many people X has on is to get their vent info you can ping the server to see who they have on :eyes:

There have been times I have seen 18 people in their vent.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We've only worked with LD(when I've been online to witness this) three times since we've been back playing. One time was due to X having near 15-20 people+factions guards in Yew. !OF! had three on, and LD had around three too. combined, those six took down all of X. Even with them using faction guards.

The two other times were after a little **** talking in the chat with X. Soooo....we decided what better way to get X riled up, than working with a few LD to kill some X. It worked too!

Trust me, we fight each other more than we work together. As I've stated before they provide intelligent pvp, which is more than I can say X does.

N

NickyDishes

This actually gave me a good laugh. It shows how little you know about the pvp world and reveals your status of a non-pvper who thinks they can pvp now because they roll with numbers.

I think our total member count is around 11-12 but I have never see us all logged in at the same time (on an average night, we will field around 6.) We all pvp on different shards so to think that we solely hang our hats on legends to be bored by X is far from the truth.

Now X on the other hand is a classic definition of a zerg guild, here is why:

A large group of sub-par pvpers that have strength in numbers. And do not contest this, I have been at fights where X's numbers were over 15.

X is allied with BNA which gives them their only good pvpers.

X's group fighting skills in the field is severly lacking. I have noticed that at the first sign of trouble (guildmate dying), X has members that will leave the other members hanging and recall out. Alexander and Penny Lane have recalled out of the majority of fights I have participated in.

Other pvp guilds will work together when an X member shows up because it is the common consensus that X is the laughing stock on the shard amongst pvp guilds. Everyone knows how mad this makes your members which is why we do it.

There is no doubt that I beleive !OF! has the upper hand on X. If you are referring to sigils....please....we can take them at any time but since we do not have the 24/7 coverage X has, we have no interest in it. Ive done my share of sigil guarding and i dont wish to do it anymore. In the field, !OF! will win fights outnumbered, spawns...when we choose to do a spawn, we are hardly contested (sure we will lose some just like everyone else), this includes our harry last night where static was the ONLY guy raiding and no matter how much he spammed in chat, he could not get one X member to show up, we had only 6 of us at the harry. I understand people go afk or have irl stuff going on but I find it hard to believe that there were NO X members on line at that time or one that could be easily accessed via ICQ.

In all honesty, To avoid further embarassment on a pvp thread, please refrain from making any future posts, its just making your guild look worse because I have called you out on all of your claims. Not talking trash, I don't believe in that since this is just a game. Just friendly advice.
we all know u can see at any given time how many of us r on.....last night was truly exceptional being as tho There was me and one other person on when u were doing your harry....20-30 min after, when u were just finishing up 2 maybe 3 more x and bna members logged on and u knew this....this is why you guys chose to pop it....ever since you've been telling people on other shards to come over cause you got sick of us destroying you, we've been heavily outnumbered, but say what you will....it's sad that someone like me whos only been pvping for a couple months states facts, and someone like you who has been pvping for years has to lie to make yourself look better.....

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we all know u can see at any given time how many of us r on.....last night was truly exceptional being as tho There was me and one other person on when u were doing your harry....20-30 min after, when u were just finishing up 2 maybe 3 more x and bna members logged on and u knew this....this is why you guys chose to pop it....ever since you've been telling people on other shards to come over cause you got sick of us destroying you, we've been heavily outnumbered, but say what you will....it's sad that someone like me whos only been pvping for a couple months states facts, and someone like you who has been pvping for years has to lie to make yourself look better.....
lie more trammie? why didnt u raid even with 2? and the best destorying us....................ur nuts. How is the coolaid in tram? Its a good thing u guys have 3 chars each to run thru at each fight. I like to see em all in stat it makes me giggle.

N

NickyDishes

lie more trammie? why didnt u raid even with 2? and the best destorying us....................ur nuts. How is the coolaid in tram? Its a good thing u guys have 3 chars each to run thru at each fight. I like to see em all in stat it makes me giggle.
yeah at first there was !O!'s main 3 or 4 people that we used to smash every single time with even numbers...now that they have us outnumbered every night they like to talk smack like u in the forums. zerged out speeder mages. lol

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You used to smash !O!'s core?

Prove it. I know I've proven many times that there isn't one single person rocking the X tag that can take me 1 v 1. Let alone any of !O!'s core players.

If you don't believe me, ask around in your vent. While people might **** talk me, and even make lies up about me, they'd be a fool to say they can take me 1 v 1. (no I don't have an ego, and i don't think I'm great. I just know what X has to offer.....)

Lets set up a 5 v 5. X's best 5 mages vs !OF!'s best 5 mages. We can set up some ground rules like no essense of wind/fields/pets.....

Lets talk about rules when u man up, and back all of your talk. We can even put some gold down if ya want. All you have to do is accept the challenge, and we'll set a date and time!

I

IRS

yeah at first there was !O!'s main 3 or 4 people that we used to smash every single time with even numbers...now that they have us outnumbered every night they like to talk smack like u in the forums. zerged out speeder mages. lol
I dont know who you are, or care for that matter, but I do know you werent around when we were holding X's hand... But I do think that statement would even draw a few laughs from your own guild. On a positive note I do ask that you send me a lil sum sum of what youve been smoking.

B

Baghdaddy1

I dont know who you are, or care for that matter, but I do know you werent around when we were holding X's hand... But I do think that statement would even draw a few laughs from your own guild. On a positive note I do ask that you send me a lil sum sum of what youve been smoking.
lollerblades irl

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
God damn I miss playing against/with you guys. IRS and RLs :heart:

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RL's, since when does X have 5 mages?

This is a VERY true point.

You should have seen them earlier today in despise. Two times we smashed them even #'s. It was I'd say 8 v 8, and not one !OF! went down. The third fight they came back to despise and tried to grinder it up with 14-16 people. After a good 5mins we broke through their grinder and dropped them.

In the third fight, only one !OF! went down...

I believe I witnessed Nicky(HotNikkelz?) at the third fight. Can you be anymore useless to your guild in a fight like that? Learn to stick with your guild, and they "might" not die so fast!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahh Bob...you and Bigred were fun too.

SO was Biz, ed, allen, bowzan, and a bunch of other dudes.

It was always funny me and RLs would get into one v ones and couldnt drop one another and then someone would find us and try to gank the other.

Its funny, you start out hating someone then you turn around and respect and are hella cool with someone. I didnt like RLs at first, or Bob...but then I got to know them..I dont think there are many more dudes I would I would like to pvp with!

Ed and Allen, Scuba, Bob, RLs, and IRS...would be my team!

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
X this X that........ If X is no threat why are you guys so riled up:) But to be truthful X has won a few so go ahead and admit it :) I can count..Can You..Honestly guys tell it like it is in the field X does pretty good. Next time I'll take pictures :p

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't speak for when I'm not online, but in the last month I'd say X only won ONE fight.

The fight in which i could see you guys claiming as a win, was about two weeks ago. It started with two !OF! vs 5 x members. After two of us killed the five of you on your primary chars, and secondary chars you all left for around 20mins. We didn't even touch the spawn seeing as we were there for a fight, and not scrolls. Finally X comes back with even more numbers! I'd say you had around 9 on your third go at it. We fell back a bit, and i went in stat, as did DJ(yes at this point DJ was online, so there was three !OF!).

It took us about five mins to regroup, and switch to a non statted char. Once we returned X wouldn't even fight. Instead you guys were grinding COD hard, with three times our numbers. We tried to break through, and as we did the coon died, and X all bailed out into the star room. So...I guess you guys could claim that as a win if you wanted...

Oh well, everyone here should know how bad X is by now. Please take screen shots myst, and be sure to include your vent count/map just so we can all laugh at you. I'd take screen shots too, but TBH it' not worth it. You already know how bad we beat you down, who do i have to prove it to?

By the way, when are you guys actually going to raid one of our prime time despises? It's been a week or two, and not once when I've been online have you raided. Even though we've advertised many times. If you're trying to bore us off the shard, I told you it's not going to work. We've come back to the game, and taken Legends as our farm shard. It only took a month for you guys to roll over and die. To funny. We've now got chars on LS, and soon to be GL too. yet, we'll always keep Legends as ours.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come now RL there have been more then one fight where you guys lost it in the end. Marble for one, you guys died multiple times. Another was at Oasis where you tried like 10 times to take it from us with out success, and there was Tortice. Yes we died but remember we always come back. It's been good fights I love the challenges. I have never claimed we are the best. All I can say is we try our best and have fun doing it.

As for this being your farming shard that is sad. If it's your home shard you should strive to make it better and not leaving to find a fight. Why not strive to bring the fights here and make Legends grow once more. I am not afraid to die in a game. As for you saying we lie, cheat and scam, that you know is a bold face lie. If you know of such, then point out the guilty party, he won't be in X for long. But come out with facts not just heresay.

Our main objective is not to own a shard but to enjoy playing and make it enjoyable to our guild with people to help when it is needed. We are not the bad guys and I am not saying you are either, but hatred is never the answer neither in real life nor in a game.

Be happy and see you out in the field, looking forward to more exciting deaths and killing of pixels. :)

V

Vyal

Grandiose: A person with this type of delusional disorder has an over-inflated sense of worth, power, knowledge, or identity. The person might believe he or she has a great talent or has made an important discovery.

In other words your freaking delusional every guild left Legends, no one wants to fight X for this exact reason you don't know how to fight and the problem is you are the only guild to fight.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh the rat speaks. Vyal your angry cause we kicked you out of X, its all good. Now you should talk, You went to a deserted shard to do server up harrys so don't talk about talent. Your an archer with pixies or pets. You really think I care that you left ? No i don't. Come on back and show us what you can do. The field fights were good yes. Yew gate fighting is stupid and every one hides in house when you're out numbered even you. But we all love field fights even when we lose :) I guess non of you really Love Legends or you would have stayed and made it better :) Our main goal is to have fun and we do that. So shush and stay on LS.

I

IRS

Ahh the rat speaks. Vyal your angry cause we kicked you out of X, its all good. Now you should talk, You went to a deserted shard to do server up harrys so don't talk about talent. Your an archer with pixies or pets.
Kettle .. black

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh the rat speaks. Vyal your angry cause we kicked you out of X, its all good. Now you should talk, You went to a deserted shard to do server up harrys so don't talk about talent. Your an archer with pixies or pets.
Kettle .. black

I guess you fit into that same category IRS since you on LS too. I for one made Legends home so I am here to stay Enjoy LS :)

I

IRS

I guess you fit into that same category IRS since you on LS too. I for one made Legends home so I am here to stay Enjoy LS :)
Uh I was referring to you playing archers and tamers while doing spawns at server up. I dont believe Id fit into that category as my main chars are on Legends as well as my castle... We currently cant kill X while they hide in trammel during prime time so yes we have moved alts to other shards, but we are here to stay as well.. We only hope that some of you find jobs so that you are forced to spawn during prime time.

V

Vyal

No we don't do server up anything since most of us are working or sleeping...

If we do a harry it's around 6 - - - so people will come raid ehh, we drop the whole thing in about a half an hour with one guy.

Usually I don't respond to stupid comments but like I said before your freaking delusional about UO and life and now you know we are not like you no one is like you we don't house hide or do server up anything.

The reason we left Legends is you are doing spawns at server up with tons of people you are on at primetime with those same people. At all hours of the day and night you are on with those same people.
Then when we ended up with half the numbers you had you would ditch go in a house or run to the guards you never would fight out in the field your guild always did something ******** like hide in a house and get on tamers or go put up guards or the one I liked most go grinder someplace like despise when you have double our numbers and we would all be on dexxers and your guild was the only guild to fight.

No thank you just stay away from me no one wants to play with you no one is scared of you no one thinks your good EVERYONE thinks you and your guild ruin the pvp on Legends and NO myst not because your good but for a very different reason.

If you come to the shard im on now I will leave.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow! Talk about delusional. Have you ever thought that maybe JUST Maybe people work at night? Alot of our players work at night and can only be on in the earlie hours or late at night. Does that make them bad players or hiders? Be realistic people. I'm sorry we are not on when you want us to be and play the game the way you want us to play.

It is OUR game and we play it as we see fit. Perhaps I don't have a job so what? Does that make me wrong for being in the game when i have nothing better to do? Ever wonder if I need a job at all? I'm sorry to inconvience any of you :) I play when I want, where I want and until you pay for my game I will keep doing so.

We will spawn when we want where we want. :) Stop us if you can..If not Hasta la Vista!

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow! Yes im delusional. Have you ever thought that maybe JUST Maybe people dont work at all? Alot of our players dont work and can only be on in the early hours or late at night due to not being able to pvp. That makes them bad players or hiders! Be realistic people, I'm sorry we act like we are not on when you want us to be and play the game in trammel when you want us to play.

It is OUR game and we play it as we see fit. I don't have a job so what? Does that make me wrong for being in the game when i have nothing better to do in life? Ever wonder if I had a job at all? I'm sorry to inconvience any of you :) I play when I want and where I want because I dont work , and until you pay for my game personally and not through goverment programs I will keep doing so.

We will spawn when your not on where we want. :) Stop us if you can..If not Hasta la Vista!
Fixed for ya, also tried to correct your 1st grade English skills.....:thumbup1:

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you're going to quote do so in the right manner otherwise leave my posts alone. Quoting someone's work is supposed to be word for word not adding to or taking away. If you had an education at all you would know this. Enjoy!

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know its hard for you to notice and comprehend but I said I fixed it for ya. Its only for truths sake so there's nothing grammically wrong with it.

P.s. sorry for the BIG words........

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Myst face facts already.

Everyone knows why you guys spawn at server up. Yes at times, many guilds spawn early morning out of bordom...eh' say on the weekends.

Yet, I know for a fact why ^X^ spawns at server up. You forget, you guys were in my vent for a long while. You guys used to plan on spawn times according to when people would raid. I remember when you guys complained about LD having a morning crew, that raided and prevented your spawning. What did you guys do? Oh, that's right, you all decided to do spawns around 11am-noon, once LD's morning crew logged off.

I was always glad I worked at those times, early in the morning. I'd of been embarrassed about the spawning situation. I've always been one to look for a fight, not avoid it.

On to another point. !OF! isn't leaving Legends by any means. Legends belongs to us! At least in anything pvp related. I've got my main pvp chars here to stay. Our only problem is, no one has the balls to fight us. I don't understand how you guys can hide in tram, when you outnumber us 90% of the time 2:1 or even 3:1. It's rather pathetic.

I don't know if I've ever really accused any X of cheating. I don't care if they do or don't TBH. It doesn't seem to help any of you if you are. I just wish you all would stop accusing me of having 3/6 casting, SDI hacks, running through E-feild hacks, bola scripts....blah blah blah. Because I don't, but I kinda feel good about my abilities when accused, hehe.

Now onto the scamming subject. I don't really feel this should be discussed in public. Anytime I've brought this subject up, it's when I've been surrounded by X. So it's really just been held between the two guilds, and not shard. You guys know what ya did, and it was wrong. Screwing over two of the best people this game has ever seen doesn't sit well with me.

The only Oasis fight i was at, we took it from you guys once. Then you all came back with a few more and took it back. We then regroup, took it/held it, and left with all the scrolls. So i don't know what fight you're talking about.

The tortise fight, that one was fun. Yet once again there was only 2 !OF! vs a mass group of you. I do give you guys props for coming back over and over again there. That was a good two hour fight.

A marble fight? Once again i don't know of a marble fight. So i might not have been on. There was a Damwin Fight though. Some of us died at that one, but not over and over. It was X that died at that one non stop. Although you guys did leave with the scrolls, and it was a good fight. So i don't want to **** talk you on that one either.

Either way ya look at it, !OF! wins 90% of the fights. That's even with us being vastly outnumbered.

On a side note, I don't hate anyone in UO Myst. No, not even you. I do love **** talking you guys, mainly because you all get upset over it. Yet, if you remember me in vent you know I don't lose my cool or show hate towards anyone. If you take my in game antics personal, I suggest taking a step back and just say "That's RL's for ya!".

Hopefully we can get some fights going again. That's not on us though, that's on you. We're on at prime time, and waiting!

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Enough of the good cop crap, you guys suck come fight already. Not like anything that drops helps archery k tnx bye.......

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have we checked the legends guilds page lately?????????? hmm whos recruiting again????????

lets see............posted today....

Name: Exiled
Tag : ^X^
GLeaders : Mystic Knight, Stewy

The main purpose of this guild is to have fun, yet having fun does not mean
having fun at another person's expense. For this reason ^X^ will have rules
which every member will be bound by and face the consequences if they are
broken. We must remember that this is just a game but actions toward members can HURT not only the individual but the guild itself.

^X^ Guild is involved in many areas of the game, both in Trammel and Felluca from Peerless to Doom to Champs so pvp and pvm knowledge is appreciated but not required.
For those that are beginners you will learn from others in the guild.

Also don't judge us before getting to know who we are

I boldfaced the good parts.......

quick question ....whos doing the teaching?

A

Az of DSR

I've always been one to look for a fight

Our only problem is, no one has the balls to fight us. It's rather pathetic.

I do love **** talking you guys, mainly because you all get upset over it.
Had to make that way long speech into the main points. And seems like you have a co depended relationship where its your whole world to have these people on to play with you, and they don't need you. So beg for them all ya guys want, pathetic is a good word for how you play Uo. ( =

Soooo.... If ya guys want to mess with this guy and his guild back all ya got to do is ignore him and he will be misserable. hahaha. Funny stuff.

:flame:

A

Az of DSR

Have we checked the legends guilds page lately?????????? hmm whos recruiting again????????

broken. We must remember that this is just a game but actions toward members can HURT not only the individual but the guild itself.

^X^ Guild is involved in many areas of the game, both in Trammel and Felluca from Peerless to Doom to Champs so pvp and pvm knowledge is appreciated but not required.

Yawn, yeah why would anyone want to be in a guild and hang out with people on a MMO. Sounds like they have a healhier way of doing it then you who need them more then you will admit. Lame...

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I see you live to check on what we doing. Well we are NOT recruiting just posting the guild in that thread. However it seems you miss us in fel, we will be back when WE decide. In the mean time we are having fun. Are you?

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Had to make that way long speech into the main points. And seems like you have a co depended relationship where its your whole world to have these people on to play with you, and they don't need you. So beg for them all ya guys want, pathetic is a good word for how you play Uo. ( =

Soooo.... If ya guys want to mess with this guy and his guild back all ya got to do is ignore him and he will be misserable. hahaha. Funny stuff.

:flame:
Who gave this trammie permission to respond?

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh noes looks like the trammies are revolting.....

Myst looks like you have at least maybe one friend in this game.....

But you still havent answered whos doing the training?