• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When is Mysticism Going to be Fixed...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vaelix

And take out magic arrow part then throw all the rest to a nerve strike DEXER, you are all set. The most offensive (insta-kills) and most defensive (confidence, 4sec bandaid, cleansing wind) template you can ever have in UO. =P

Oh and if you are smarter than the average monkeys, you dont have to gimp it and go no resist, With little imbuing gears you will have 120 magic resist as well.
Actually people are starting to run with 70/70 90/90 Weapon Tactics on -120 Mage Weap Myst Chars..

Myst (And Having A Skill do *BOTH* A Mana Mod and Damage Mod) Opens up so much viability in a template, combined with the Sheer OPness of the Spells In general ( For a 2 Skill Investment ).. PvP is really starting to get Boring.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually people are starting to run with 70/70 90/90 Weapon Tactics on -120 Mage Weap Myst Chars..

Myst (And Having A Skill do *BOTH* A Mana Mod and Damage Mod) Opens up so much viability in a template, combined with the Sheer OPness of the Spells In general ( For a 2 Skill Investment ).. PvP is really starting to get Boring.
If I can insta-kill already you cant insta-kill that much more effective.

Also the template you're talking about still doesnt have the ability to heal on the run (confidence+4 sec bandaid), I dont think it will survive better than the bok bok mysts. Plus standing skill and cast all the time is simply asking to get ganked/dismount ganked, and the bok bok myst doesnt really need to cast cleasing wind unless they are already ON FOOT in that "oh ****" situation ESPECIALLY you are fighting out-numbered. Bok Bok Myst can run around and attempt for an insta-kill and run away, unlike the true casters.

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Originally Posted by Cal_Mythic
The Mysticism changes were made to make the Skill more appealing. It was not done for the basis of PvP.

With him saying this obviously no one uses Spell Plague in pvp. It was mainly changed for the pvmers ya know? Because everyone uses it in pvm and the effects of it really weren't targeted twords pvp at all....

(I hope you sense my sarcasm)

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Originally Posted by Cal_Mythic
The Mysticism changes were made to make the Skill more appealing. It was not done for the basis of PvP.

With him saying this obviously no one uses Spell Plague in pvp. It was mainly changed for the pvmers ya know? Because everyone uses it in pvm and the effects of it really weren't targeted twords pvp at all....

(I hope you sense my sarcasm)
Good god man, you like to attack mysticism from any and every angle. The important truth is that magery temps are now on par with dexxy and tamer temps, and that bothers you deeply.

That is the honest to goodness truth about every single person complaining in this thread. If I can play a mystic well and still get my butt kicked by other templates, I would say the development team is doing well to balance things out for THE GREATER GOOD of all players.

I am terribly sorry that your over powered templates are not so over powered anymore, I am sorry that people can actually kill you now, I am sorry you cannot compete. I am just sorry you are so damn sorry at pvp.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK, I can see you are terribly biased so I am going to break your bs down point by point.

Best Offensive Spell in the game : Spell Plague
7th level spell, which equates to an easily interrupted spell...

Best Healing Spell in the Game : Cleansing Winds
5th level spell, takes longer to cast than greater heal and is interruptable

Most Powerful Combo for How Easy it is : Plague / Bolt Arrow / Trigger Spam
See 7th level spell...this combo can be mini healed through if interrupt does not occur

Most Powerful Disrupt for How Easy it is : Bolt / Arrow Spam
Actually magic arrow/magic arrow scroll is more powerful...and this combo is easily disrupted with a fireball. :)

Most useful spell in the game : Purge Magic
And?
Best Healing Item/Poiton in the Game : Healing Stone
It is only good until it runs out...most who use this are dead in the water once this occurs.

Highest Possible Item Spell Proc without using a Special Strike : Enchant
A disarm fixes that...if it doesn't the two minute timer will.

Highest Possible Properties on a Weapon : Enchant
Wrong, this honor belongs to one of the SE skills.

Easily the Best Summon in the game : Rising Coloususs
LOL, 5 control slots leaving the owner on foot and vulnerable...lead it off and invis...owner is still on foot.

Best Polymorph/Shapechange in the game : Stone Form
Purge magic or ward removal ftw????
Strongest Instant Damage Spell in the game : Hail Storm
7th level spell, on par with flamestrike.

Strongest finishing spell in the game : Spell Trigger
Wither is more potent, takes less time and mana to cast.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't have a problem with most of the mysticism spells, they're all fair, the guy who said hailstorm is a good spell, i personally prefer FS as i can wang in an evil omen after it which i can't do with hail. Agreed with RC as usual on all of the above.

However i do actually think it would be better to adjust spell plague and magic arrow/netherbolt, notice i said ADJUST though not nerf.

Making purge magic a magery spell would allow for more variants in template if you want to play a mage, i say to every mage i've recruited in my guild "you're not playing with us unless you have mysticism"

RC for uo president!

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i say to every mage i've recruited in my guild "you're not playing with us unless you have mysticism"
And you're going to honestly sit there and say that mysticism isn't overpowered? The reason you don't want it adjusted is because you'll go back to the awful sucky mage you deserve to be.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
did you actually read anything i wrote?

I agree magic arrow/netherbolt should be fixed, i believe it was unintentional that you can cast the two spells together.

S

Sunchicken

Well from what I have seen most of the "elite" pvpers use speedhacks. If it didn't provide an advantage they wouldn't use it.

And when you are saying "slight advantage" that is all that is needed to interrupt someone when mage dueling.

Throw Myst on top of that and they are truly a formidable force.

It does provide a slight benifit, but what im saying is in a more of a duel style fight (5x with lanterns) or 1vs1 situation if i lose to them its not because of their "cheats" it more because i have screwed the pooch and overcasted and or let myself be traped or they are better than i.
I dont run around looking at all the people better than me and claim they are cheating. Do some of them? Im sure they do, but i think you would be suprised how many people slap you on the jib you claim as cheaters are actually just better.

Better skilled + Mystic= trouble every time

Mystic had its advantages, but in all honesty im glad its an advantage given to a skill that can benifit mages.
This is really the first op mage template i can remember since the Glacial staff mages, alchy mages, and the insta stun punch mages.

But then again i guess the bok bok mystic dexxers benifit the best.

S

Sunchicken

OK, I can see you are terribly biased so I am going to break your bs down point by point.

7th level spell, which equates to an easily interrupted spell...

5th level spell, takes longer to cast than greater heal and is interruptable

See 7th level spell...this combo can be mini healed through if interrupt does not occur

Actually magic arrow/magic arrow scroll is more powerful...and this combo is easily disrupted with a fireball. :)

And?

It is only good until it runs out...most who use this are dead in the water once this occurs.

A disarm fixes that...if it doesn't the two minute timer will.

Wrong, this honor belongs to one of the SE skills.

LOL, 5 control slots leaving the owner on foot and vulnerable...lead it off and invis...owner is still on foot.

Purge magic or ward removal ftw????

7th level spell, on par with flamestrike.

Wither is more potent, takes less time and mana to cast.

I agree with several of your points. I do disagree with the magic arrow scroll, with wither being more effective than bombard being on spell trigger, and hailstorm vs flamestrike.

I dont have much of a reason for the first. I guess aside it takes items vs no items. Ma and Nb seem to have around the same casting time and spell damage so i dont see how carrying scrolls can be benificial.

Bombard on spell trigger i personally feel is more viable for the kill as to having to cast wither. I agree wither is a nice kill spell, but spell trigger is deadly to a whole diffrent level. It can be cast pre-fight and mana isnt an issue neither is casting time.

As for the hailstorm/flamestike i think your misunderstanding what valiex was saying. One can cast a flamestrike target self then cast gheal and target self healing the damage the fs casted first does. With hailstorm this isnt possible because it is an instant damage spell like lightning. I personally like flamestrike like the other poster said evil omen falls so nicely behind it. But its not an instant damage spell so i dont see where one can disagree with hailstorm being the most powerfull instant damage spell.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to say, i don't know why RC keeps going on about using magic arrow scrolls and how you could spam magic arrow with the scrolls prior to mysticism, the point is, people never did it cos it wasn't worth it, however i bet RC himself does magic arrow/netherbolt and never used scrolls.

The OP was about magic arrow/netherbolt, yeah we all know spell plague is a really gay spell too, but why bring up a problem with all the other spells? they're no more overpowered than necro spells or spellweaving. Don't go overboard on the nerf request cos at the end of the day it requires 240 skill points.

Just stick with the change in magic arrow/netherbolt for starters, if you ask for too much, you'll get nothing, you know how little effort devs want to put into pvp issues.

S

Sunchicken

I have to say, i don't know why RC keeps going on about using magic arrow scrolls and how you could spam magic arrow with the scrolls prior to mysticism, the point is, people never did it cos it wasn't worth it, however i bet RC himself does magic arrow/netherbolt and never used scrolls.

The OP was about magic arrow/netherbolt, yeah we all know spell plague is a really gay spell too, but why bring up a problem with all the other spells? they're no more overpowered than necro spells or spellweaving. Don't go overboard on the nerf request cos at the end of the day it requires 240 skill points.

Just stick with the change in magic arrow/netherbolt for starters, if you ask for too much, you'll get nothing, you know how little effort devs want to put into pvp issues.
AGREED

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont have much of a reason for the first. I guess aside it takes items vs no items. Ma and Nb seem to have around the same casting time and spell damage so i dont see how carrying scrolls can be benificial.
No? MA/NB does 15 dmg...MA/MA does 18 dmg...carrying the scrolls allows for ma/ma to be spammed with more effectiveness than ma/nb.

Bombard on spell trigger i personally feel is more viable for the kill as to having to cast wither. I agree wither is a nice kill spell, but spell trigger is deadly to a whole diffrent level. It can be cast pre-fight and mana isnt an issue neither is casting time.
One time use, wait timer to be used again...22 dmg vs. withers 25+. My point was that *the MOST powerful kill spell* is all perspective. Of course if someone gets owned by a rock...the first thing they are going to do is cry...NO FAIR!

As for the hailstorm/flamestike i think your misunderstanding what valiex was saying. One can cast a flamestrike target self then cast gheal and target self healing the damage the fs casted first does. With hailstorm this isnt possible because it is an instant damage spell like lightning. I personally like flamestrike like the other poster said evil omen falls so nicely behind it. But its not an instant damage spell so i dont see where one can disagree with hailstorm being the most powerfull instant damage spell.
Flamestrike/hailstorm damage are both based on a delay...take the same time to cast...and do the same amount of damage. I don't see how hailstorm is so much better if it does the same amount of damage in the same time.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is not directed to anyone in specific just some facts I want to explain.

1. Hailstorm does instant dmg like lighting however unlike meteorswarm and chain lighting, hailstorm does NOT hit hidden targets. Mysticism has no spell that can reveal the stealthers.

Personally I like flame strike due to evil omen.

2. Nether bolt has 20% chance to deal 1 to 2 dmg less than magic arrow assuming the target is cursed with 70 physical.

3. The fact is NB/MA spam is NOT better than MA/MA scroll spam, it simply removes the inconvenience of carrying the MA scrolls (and easier to set macro for certain people)

4. Only noobs die to SP MA/NB spam

5. Only noobs die to SP MA/MA spam

6. The whole spam thing is simply too easy and can completely disable another mage's offensive and defensive (therefore many noob mages DO do it)

7. MA/NB spam when preformed with perfect timing, you will not be able to cast a fireball to disrupt it (easiest way is to weaken spam back or simply run away)

8. IMO, only thing wrong with myst or spell plague in general is it should only proc with spell inflicted dmg (it's SPELLplague for the names sake).

V

Vaelix

Flamestrike/hailstorm damage are both based on a delay...take the same time to cast...and do the same amount of damage. I don't see how hailstorm is so much better if it does the same amount of damage in the same time.
When you target someone with A Hail Storm the Damage is instantaneous

When you target someone with A Flame Strike the Damage is delayed.

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
8. IMO, only thing wrong with myst or spell plague in general is it should only proc with spell inflicted dmg (it's SPELLplague for the names sake).
This!

And Flame Strike does 64-69 dmg Hailstorm does 80-86 I'd say that's more damage if I'm looking at it correctly o_O.

A

A Bad Player

"Balanced pvp" and "watered down templates anyone can be good on" shouldn't be interchangable terms. Dumbing down mage v. mage to ma/nb spam isn't balancing anything. Its made mage pvp as dull and predictable as two evaders just swinging at each other.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Balanced pvp" and "watered down templates anyone can be good on" shouldn't be interchangable terms. Dumbing down mage v. mage to ma/nb spam isn't balancing anything. Its made mage pvp as dull and predictable as two evaders just swinging at each other.
1) I see a lot of bad players who try to use mystic successfully and fail.
2) The only people who seem to complain are dexxers on twink temps who think they can kill everyone.
3) If it *dumbs* things down to ma/nb...use a new interrupt to pull away from the combo. Oh right, you aren't on a mage...
4) I see no insight here, only another trash talker with nothing real to add to the conversation.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This!

And Flame Strike does 64-69 dmg Hailstorm does 80-86 I'd say that's more damage if I'm looking at it correctly o_O.
Good god...two 7th level spells? You must be very terrible if you cannot interrupt that! Did you know any char can carry weaken scrolls and use them for interrupts?

DERP!

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2) The only people who seem to complain are dexxers on twink temps who think they can kill anyone.
3) If it *dumbs* things down to ma/nb...use a new interrupt to pull away from the combo. Oh right, you aren't on a mage...
4) I see no insight here, only another trash talker with nothing real to add to the conversation.
Ah here we go again with pointless lists...

1. I have PvP mages on 5 different shards.
2. I am probably better than you at any mage template there is.
3. The only way to disrupt ma/nb is with 0 damage debuffs resulting in no solution.
4. Even if said disrupt is accomplished you have accomplished nothing: ma/nb are both the fastest damage spells in game.
5. Mages complain about mysticism more than any other players in-game...you are dead wrong.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
my mystic wants another 48 spells it is not fair mages get more especialy recall and gate
:) sorry i could not help it ;-)

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah here we go again with pointless lists...

1. I have PvP mages on 5 different shards.
2. I am probably better than you at any mage template there is.
3. The only way to disrupt ma/nb is with 0 damage debuffs resulting in no solution.
4. Even if said disrupt is accomplished you have accomplished nothing: ma/nb are both the fastest damage spells in game.
5. Mages complain about mysticism more than any other players in-game...you are dead wrong.
What are you talking about waterhead? Was I answering you or answering him? If I was answering him...that would make your post a troll...

anyway...

1) good for you...
2) doubtful, although we can have a swordfight anytime you like
3) wrong, if that is your answer you are def. not as good on a mage as you think.
4) wither is just as fast...try it!
5) mages complain about mystic more? lol...ok...perhaps you just aren't reading the rest of the retardation...its all here...in black and white.

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) good for you...
2) doubtful, although we can have a swordfight anytime you like
3) wrong, if that is your answer you are def. not as good on a mage as you think.
4) wither is just as fast...try it!
5) mages complain about mystic more? lol...ok...perhaps you just aren't reading the rest of the retardation...its all here...in black and white.
1. "Wrong" is not an argument.
2. Name the shard and place.
3. Wither is 3x slower than magic arrow and nether bolt...goes to show how ridiculous anything you say is.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I was just trying to lighten the mood and was not being serous ! but if you flip it around the argument is just as silly as saying mages should have the spell not mystics

all in good fun either way

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. "Wrong" is not an argument.
2. Name the shard and place.
3. Wither is 3x slower than magic arrow and nether bolt...goes to show how ridiculous anything you say is.
1) look...i gave my answer...a fireball can be used as an interrupt in between the spam. you can also curse, lightning, and do a few other spells in between as well. perhaps you forgot that both of those spells have a delay. if you didnt know this or don't know how to make it work...that is not my problem...and there is no reason for me to argue about something you are too inept to do.
2) atlantic or cats...you choose
3) actually...I am spot on. nb and ma have a delay. casting time is one thing...when they actually hit is quite another. I can wither IN BETWEEN MA NB...so whats that say about it being slow?

again, if I use quotes of someone else than yours...I am not responding to you...I am responding to them. lrn2comprehend. thank you

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was just trying to lighten the mood and was not being serous ! but if you flip it around the argument is just as silly as saying mages should have the spell not mystics

no no...i got your point...and was agreeing with your assesment on things.

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) look...i gave my answer...a fireball can be used as an interrupt in between the spam. you can also curse, lightning, and do a few other spells in between as well. perhaps you forgot that both of those spells have a delay. if you didnt know this or don't know how to make it work...that is not my problem...and there is no reason for me to argue about something you are too inept to do.
2) atlantic or cats...you choose
3) actually...I am spot on. nb and ma have a delay. casting time is one thing...when they actually hit is quite another. I can wither IN BETWEEN MA NB...so whats that say about it being slow?
It's impossible to wither in-between magic arrow nether bolt spam. You can give all the ridiculous solutions you want, the fact of the matter is there is no good way to counter it.

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You don't PvP, your opinion is void.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's impossible to wither in-between magic arrow nether bolt spam. You can give all the ridiculous solutions you want, the fact of the matter is there is no good way to counter it.
That is why you are a bad pvper. You can stand in the box all you want and preach to the world the impossiblity of possibilities outside the box...but that is your shortcoming...not a shortcoming of UO.

Again, you asked me where...I told you...want to test things...you know where I am at and can PM me anytime you wish. Until then, never say never... :)

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
kal vas fail...the mage in red you run from whenever i flag on you>
Ah way to respond after you leave yew...not that I was expecting you to back up anything you've said.

A

A Bad Player

2) The only people who seem to complain are dexxers on twink temps who think they can kill everyone.
No, I rarely play dexxers and I would never complain about a mage having an advantage over me. If I was to complain about something on my dexxer, it would be protection cleansing winds. Good call.

No, I don't fail at mysticism seeing as how Wonder Woman, Beetle, and myself clean your guild against double numbers (you know, where you sit on a blue spamming spellplague, arrow/nb).

No, I can't interrupt someone spamming that over and over. I ping 110 on the best days living on the east and playing east. The delay is ridiculous. So lets say I do interrupt one ma or nb...omg they keep casting more.

I see no relative information from someone who sits on a blue spamming the exact things we're talking about attempting to hold onto the one thing that gives him a chance.

A

A Bad Player

And all this talk about ma/nb having the delay you can cast withers between? Sure maybe between the first spell plague and nb, but there isn't the half second delay on top of waiting for it to hit between each damage tick. You're getting hit while the other is on its way, so tell me how long there is between damage ticks while being spammed? Not the very first bolt.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, I don't fail at mysticism seeing as how Wonder Woman, Beetle, and myself clean your guild against double numbers (you know, where you sit on a blue spamming spellplague, arrow/nb).
What guild...I fight solo on atl 99% of the time.

No, I can't interrupt someone spamming that over and over. I ping 110 on the best days living on the east and playing east. The delay is ridiculous. So lets say I do interrupt one ma or nb...omg they keep casting more.
It is easy to fizzle someone out casting it, easy to heal through it, and easy to continue to fizzle them.
I see no relative information from someone who sits on a blue spamming the exact things we're talking about attempting to hold onto the one thing that gives him a chance.
Sits on a blue? I fight anyone, red/blue/gray. I don't run from fights, and 90% of the time win or loss you will hear me say good fight at the end.

I suppose on the flip side I could play a red faction toon and just look to gank everyone and say *haha ur bad* when they die.

Sorry, I prefer 1vs1 with no running or ganking...it shows the true nature of skill between players in this manner...and on a blue I have the best opportunity to get those fights. Knock it all you like, I play this game for my enjoyment... :)

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good god...two 7th level spells? You must be very terrible if you cannot interrupt that! Did you know any char can carry weaken scrolls and use them for interrupts?

DERP!
It was a comparison of the two. I think it was you that said they're the same damage, but in all reality they're not. I wasn't talking about interrupting or anything. Just informing you.

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ding Ding Ding we have a winner!

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ding Ding Ding we have a winner!
What do you think is more easily achievable...a fight without a gank on a red factioner...or a fight without a gank on a blue.

4 shards I play factions...I have 12 reds on varying shards...and another 20 blue mages.

Sorry if the logic is lost to you with regards to wanting and getting 1vs1s...

Until arena comes out...have to be selective of when and where you get fights.

btw, out of curiosity...do you play any chars solo on atl at yew gate? prob not :)

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a comparison of the two. I think it was you that said they're the same damage, but in all reality they're not. I wasn't talking about interrupting or anything. Just informing you.
You are wrong. FS and Hailstorm does the same dmg, just a lot of people run with low cold resist. Guildies and I did extensive tests also the circle 8 nether cyclone also does the same dmg as hailstorm and flame strike.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be honest,
yes you can kill someone doing magic arrow/netherbolt and spell plague with skill, however it takes quite a lot of skill/effort.

It's sort of turned mage pvp into who can press the button the fastest instead of the actual spells that you cast and the time you cast it being the deciding factor.

Lets just remember, you can't spam magic arrow for a reason, you can't spam netherbolt for a reason, the devs deliberately put the delay in, i think the magic arrow/netherbolt combination was an oversight by the devs, albeit a dumb one and does indeed need to be corrected and fast.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be honest,
yes you can kill someone doing magic arrow/netherbolt and spell plague with skill, however it takes quite a lot of skill/effort.

It's sort of turned mage pvp into who can press the button the fastest instead of the actual spells that you cast and the time you cast it being the deciding factor.

Lets just remember, you can't spam magic arrow for a reason, you can't spam netherbolt for a reason, the devs deliberately put the delay in, i think the magic arrow/netherbolt combination was an oversight by the devs, albeit a dumb one and does indeed need to be corrected and fast.
I don't see why. I have seen *good mages* (and bad ones) carry around magic arrow scrolls for years...spamming the same type of damage. Yes, the scrolls will run out if they use them enough...however they dont require 480 skill points to use effectively.

btw...sorry i keep bring up the scrolls...I am simply stating that this really is nothing new, people have been using the same spam for years.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets just say that every single mage did carry scrolls, there is a limit to how many magic arrow scrolls you can carry (they're pretty heavy) magic arrow/netherbolt fights can continue forever

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh yeah...and LS...good fights. I win
Yep, you win...when all you do is chug. You got so upset after I beat you in 15 seconds no pots you tried to rk me twice and attack me on mount. I think my point was proven.

Status
Not open for further replies.