• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What would get You to Felucca?

S

Splup

This thread is meant to people who don't go to felucca on regular basis.

I usually hang out PvP:in in the regular PvP spots, but today I decided to go on a mission. I decided I will find a random blue at a random spot (basically not despice/yew) and take his life (and rez afterwards like I often do). I just wanted to get the same feeling as back in the days when a murderer could make a living by hunting hunters...

I was running around looking for miners at differend mountains for like 45 mins but didnt find any. Then I went to shame, ran throught, no one... Same with Covetous, Destard, Deceit and Deamon temple... So I had been running for all night and didnt find anyone in Felucca (Europa shard)... So I gave up.

What would get you to hunt in Felucca?

I'v been thinking, they could add 1200 luck to players when they are in Felucca. Luck would not stack with the luck on your suit. So people could come and hunt in felucca with temps that usually cant get luck to their PvM suits. This would also make them able to defend themselves against attacking player. Fighting PvP in Luck suit is kinda suicide...

A

Arnie QuickPalm

being able to steal freely from any player also in FEL and maybe being able to loot any corpse

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I go to Fel a lot to mine... haven't run into any risk in the areas I have chosen, so why not get the reward for no extra risk.

C

Connor_Graham

First you say this:

but today I decided to go on a mission. I decided I will find a random blue at a random spot and take his life. I just wanted to get the same feeling as back in the days when a murderer could make a living by hunting hunters...
I'm with ya at this point. You're looking for PvP.

But then you say this:

I was running around looking for miners
And you wonder why people don't want to go to Fel? You weren't looking for PvP, you were looking for someone to kill at no risk to yourself.

And you wonder why there aren't more people in Fel. :coco:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I play felluca 50% of my time and rarley run into any reds.. hey if i do and they kill me whats it matter?? only few K on insurance// just smll hindrance.

S

Splup

And you wonder why people don't want to go to Fel? You weren't looking for PvP, you were looking for someone to kill at no risk to yourself.

And you wonder why there aren't more people in Fel. :coco:
Thought it was the best chance to find a random blue. Like I said, just wanted to get the same feeling as back in the days when one could make living by killing/looting other players.

C

Connor_Graham

Thought it was the best chance to find a random blue. Like I said, just wanted to get the same feeling as back in the days when one could make living by killing/looting other players.
One would think that the "feeling" that you would have been after would be one in which it was a good fight, not a one sided slaughter. Like I said:

"And you wonder why there aren't more people in Fel."

R

Ryix (europa)

an even playing field :p

I Dont have an uber pvp suit/template ps's nor the time to farm gold to buy one, nor the rl funds to purchase one.

I cannot compete in Fel, I will occasionally hunt in fel if i feel like fully concentrating on uo. but most of the time. to be honest i just play while i watch tv or a movie :p

the game just doesnt require 100% of my attention to play anymore its not difficult and i dont lose anything for dying so i might awell multitask.

Skillwise ive no doubt your better than me, but i want that to be 100% the reason i die, not because i dont have the cash you do, or at least make it so if you are better equiped i get more if i decide to stick around and fight you and somehow win.

At the moment i get the same reward killing an afk miner as i do full out fighting with someone. except a scripter takes longer to pop up again.

S

Splup

So because your miner can get killed all the dungeons are empty too?...

And about why I wasnt looking for a fight. Like I said, I was on a mission to find one random in felucca. If it was someone who can fight, OK then I would have fought him, if he wasnt able to defend himself I would have slaughtered him. It was just about that I decided I want to find SOMEONE to kill who is not hanging around regular PvP spot.

C

Connor_Graham

So because your miner can get killed all the dungeons are empty too?...
Doesn't it stand to reason? People think that if a "PvP'r" will kill their miner, when the miner is in the middle of nowhere and isn't doing anything other than mining, then their PvM character would surely have to deal with the PvP'rs a hell of a lot more often. If that's the case, then why should they even bother when they can hunt the same thing in Tram and not have to worry about their gameplay being interrupted.

D

Dyers

If Fel was like release of UO in 97.

Freely loot, steal, no insurance, no blessed gear, none of that garbage. No Tram in Fel.
Able to chop up people and collect heads for bounty, etc,...

Everyone would then use, like back then, GM made gear which is easily replaceable.

S

Splup

Doesn't it stand to reason? People think that if a "PvP'r" will kill their miner, when the miner is in the middle of nowhere and isn't doing anything other than mining, then their PvM character would surely have to deal with the PvP'rs a hell of a lot more often. If that's the case, then why should they even bother when they can hunt the same thing in Tram and not have to worry about their gameplay being interrupted.
Now we'r in the core of my question. What "reward" would make player come to hunt in felucca (risk of being killed by PK) instead of staying in trammel and not to have to worry about possible player killers. So this risk=reward thing would work :)

C

Connor_Graham

Now we'r in the core of my question. What "reward" would make player come to hunt in felucca (risk of being killed by PK) instead of staying in trammel and not to have to worry about possible player killers. So this risk=reward thing would work :)
The only thing that would get them there on a regular basis, and not only when there's an event of some sort that HAS to have part of it done in Fel, would be the ability to turn PvP off. That will never happen, so we're just going to continue in the same circles. Those of us that already visit Fel for the double resources do so in guard zones or very remote places so that we don't have to worry about dealing with any PvP. Random resources made every guardzone with a spot to mine or lumberjack a resource gatherer's dream. All the reward, no risk.

Sucks don't it? :lick:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
To the OP. Do away with Champ Spawns, and put Powerscrolls on monsters of all types in Felucca. 20's of course would only fall as loot off of the higher ups. More players would come to Felucca to hunt for a chance at a PS. Pks/Reds etc; would then have their "meat" they so crave, but they would have to actually scout around and find their victims, instead of checking a web cam to see where they are. As it is, only a well organized guild has any shot at PS's, so give the reward that people want, for the risk that they take.

S

Simon Francis

The main reasons people don't go to feluca is because:

1. They have no interest in the greater challenge
2. Their particular playstyle doesn't involve combat of any kind.

F

Farscape

(1)To me it has to be made an equal playing field
No hacks scripts cheats etc
(2) Any char who has no combat skills should be exempt from being murdered example a simple miner or trader lets give them a go in Fel you may then get more who want to become PvP
(3) Remove res killing
(4) find me if you can love the hide and seek :gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is no reward they could offer that would entice me to go to a place where people are running around looking for cheap thrills at my expense. That is not fun for me. Perhaps it is for other people but I dont enjoy constantly looking over my shoulder and wondering of someone is going to say Hail or attack me or say Hail and attack me too! :)

S

Sheridan

To the OP. Do away with Champ Spawns, and put Powerscrolls on monsters of all types in Felucca. 20's of course would only fall as loot off of the higher ups. More players would come to Felucca to hunt for a chance at a PS. Pks/Reds etc; would then have their "meat" they so crave, but they would have to actually scout around and find their victims, instead of checking a web cam to see where they are. As it is, only a well organized guild has any shot at PS's, so give the reward that people want, for the risk that they take.
I like this idea a lot. The reds would still be able to hunt down blues, but there's a much better chance of there being a "reward" in that age old "risk vs. reward" argument which was supposed to make Felucca more appealing for blues in the first place. Allowing for powerscrolls to be obtained from a small selection of places (champ spawns) makes it far easier for the raiders to patrol.

S

Simon Francis

3. The attitude of many of its residents
Lets face it, that is not a factor. People in Trammel can and often do act worse than people you meet in feluca, and it is not just feluca players going to trammel.

Trammel has its own population of trash-talkers, scammers, and cheaters.

S

Sebrina

Woot-Woot! This guy knows what he's talking about!

I have my adventures in Fel, but there is a real key that GarthGrey is talking about that Players and Devs need to pay attention to.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me tell you what WONT get me to Felucca, what highlights just how impossible a concept it is.

Cons, Scams etc. That is all these "Perks" are, just "Con's, Scam's" intended to Lure/Trick Trammel players into a Kill Box. Kill Box in this context is a finite set of "Known" places Trammel players will be.

The more of these there are the more NOT RELEVANT/Viable Felucca is. It should be clear, that when Tricks etc are REQUIRED to LURE people into the Show Room, the population are by definition predatory. This means Scam's, Con's etc.

---------------

What will get me to Felucca is when the Scams and Con's are gone and the Feluccans GET IT RIGHT. They need to make the "Entertainment Value" of Felucca the reason to come. The more they make it entertaining, the more I will come.

T

T_Amon_from_work

for starters, 500 trillion in gold, your first born and your left leg. That will get me to consider going there. your "random blue" turning into a miner shut me down completely.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

It's not limited to ingame though. The attitude shown on the boards also plays into the equation. The attitude that if you don't PvP, you aren't playing the REAL UO... that if you don't PvP, you want to play on "easy mode", and so on.

Sure there is attitude coming from Trammel players (although ingame, it's generally people who hate Trammel who are inexplicably IN Trammel), but that doesn't address the issue of why people do not go to Felucca.

D

D'Amavir

One would think that the "feeling" that you would have been after would be one in which it was a good fight, not a one sided slaughter. Like I said:

I always found it funny that those people that are driven by greed and go to Fel for the bonus resources are the same ones that claim that others are greedy or wrong because of the things they might choose to do. I am all in favor of some greedy pk killing some greedy miner and taking his ore. Someone killing a defenseless miner just for the 'thrill' of it, I don't really support.

S

Sebrina

predatory
That is the part of the Adventure that I still love to experience from time to time. Yes, you must accept the Feluccan rules of PvP when you go there. At least when I kick butt with my abilities and animal totes there, NO-ONE can blah blah about it. -and I don't even attack first, just do my thing with my Kitsune.

I'm a role-play Trammelite, but I sure don't complain about Felucca rule-sets. I actually love it !!!

The key is to learn how to use the rules and numbers of the game to your advantage (legally) AND accept the risk of your adventures, such as loss of life, and possessions. Anyone that goes to Fel should simply expect to die!

Mwahahah!

D

D'Amavir

Lets face it, that is not a factor. People in Trammel can and often do act worse than people you meet in feluca, and it is not just feluca players going to trammel.

Trammel has its own population of trash-talkers, scammers, and cheaters.
Of course it does. Popping from Trammel to Fel or from Fel to Trammel doesn't change who a person is behind the keyboard. A jerk is a jerk and a scammer is a scammer. Fel and Trammel are not factors in the least in that regard.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is the part of the Adventure that I still love to experience from time to time. Yes, you must accept the Feluccan rules of PvP when you go there. At least when I kick butt with my abilities and animal totes there, NO-ONE can blah blah about it. -and I don't even attack first, just do my thing with my Kitsune.

I'm a role-play Trammelite, but I sure don't complain about Felucca rule-sets. I actually love it !!!

The key is to learn how to use the rules and numbers of the game to your advantage (legally) AND accept the risk of your adventures, such as loss of life, and possessions. Anyone that goes to Fel should simply expect to die!

Mwahahah!
I completely agree with you.

BUT by definition, you are not specifically going into a Kill Box to do something that is unrelated to PvP. I mean, is it so impossible to take a few people and Hide near a Miner/LJack and Zerg the Lone Red Ryder that comes to PK the miner? :)

That is the thing about Kill Box's if you know it is one, you can turn it to your advantage.

But now we are no longer talking about the Average Trammel Player going to Felucca.

(Psst: I do not believe that Felucca wants anything to do with the Average Trammel Player, if they stop and think about it)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*shrugs* There are some few of us that never leave that rule set. Sure there is a cost. It is worth it. *nods*

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately all felucca is good for nowadays is PvP. Used to be a place to go and adventure but that has all changed. It's red vs blue now. Very seldom will someone talk to you they don't know of not in their guild. If you see a red it will attack you without pause in almost all cases..

What gets people into fel that don't want to PvP the majority of their time are carrots. Shiney carrots get people to fel.

Actually, I do a lot of felucca mels because there is more crappy loot that might actually have something that doesn't suck in it. Not likely of course...

S

Sebrina

Of course it does. Popping from Trammel to Fel or from Fel to Trammel doesn't change who a person is behind the keyboard. A jerk is a jerk and a scammer is a scammer. Fel and Trammel are not factors in the least in that regard.
So true!!!

S

Sir Stain

This thread is meant to people who don't go to felucca on regular basis.

I usually hang out PvP:in in the regular PvP spots, but today I decided to go on a mission. I decided I will find a random blue at a random spot (basically not despice/yew) and take his life (and rez afterwards like I often do). I just wanted to get the same feeling as back in the days when a murderer could make a living by hunting hunters...

I was running around looking for miners at differend mountains for like 45 mins but didnt find any. Then I went to shame, ran throught, no one... Same with Covetous, Destard, Deceit and Deamon temple... So I had been running for all night and didnt find anyone in Felucca (Europa shard)... So I gave up.

What would get you to hunt in Felucca?

I'v been thinking, they could add 1200 luck to players when they are in Felucca. Luck would not stack with the luck on your suit. So people could come and hunt in felucca with temps that usually cant get luck to their PvM suits. This would also make them able to defend themselves against attacking player. Fighting PvP in Luck suit is kinda suicide...
Just about the majority of post on here are about Fel and the lack of interest in this land because most people do not want to play their game. Now you are attempting to BRIBE people to go there so that the few that are bored with this game can have someone to prey upon. I do not attempt to offer a solution for this, but listen to yourselves. As long as you are having fun at the expense of others it is fine. All I hear about is nerf the Greater dragons because they kill me and I am use to having it my way. Before that it was nerf pain spike (in sar) and on and on. AND you wonder why you can't find a subject to kill in Fel. Treat others the way you want to be treated.

R

Ryix (europa)

I like the posts that say they would goto fel if the only difference left (non consensual pvp) was removed... LOL so basically the only difference would be the rewards and the foliage lol uber.

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really really LOVE this idea.........any dev's reading this??

S

Sunrise

I really really LOVE this idea.........any dev's reading this??

This is a great idea. The one reason why I dont go to fel. Its the gank squads. And thos players have been around for a LONG time. Alot of the loot on monsters in tram and fel are not very usefully to me. So aye.

Put power scrolls on all the monsters. Better yet make it random. Like for example Tmaps. They sometimes drop as loot they sometimes dont. For example you go out there and have a 1 in 40 chance of getting a plus ten power scroll off a ettin.

Also this way there could be actually PvP. Not just gank squads and theifs would have a purpose too.

This Idea would get me to heck camp in fel :D

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was going to say that I'm the sort of player you don't want in Fel, but if I read your post, you are looking for people willing to play "victim" (or at least start that way and perhaps slowly learn to escape/resist/fight-back, so I did give it some serious thought and tried to imagine some scenarios if I was a dev seriously trying to get me to go there.

Pure rewards would never work for me ... you could put doom arties on every mongbat and I still wouldn't want to hunt there. I'm interesting in fun systems more than I'm interested in rewarding ones.

Would putting murders at a severe disadvantage work? I mean, arm them with vendor-bought equipment only and cap skills at 70 and no mounts so that they were on a power level similar to regular NPC bandits vs fully skilled, fully equiped characters)? No, its not really about power ... I don't want to kill opposing player characters.

Would giving me a tactical advantage work? Say while out shepherding a flock of sheep or out fishing or persuing orcs, getting an ominous warning that a murderer was approaching the area long in advance of them attacking so that I would have a choice to avoid, to rally a defence or to arm myself long in advance of them reaching me? It might help, but I still just can't see player characters as interchangable with an AI ... I can't stand the idea of there being a living breathing person making sport of opposing to me in this sort of community game.

Murderers would have to be rare, avoidable, defeatable and punishable ... already my ideas are making Fel unrecognizable for people who play there and i still haven't found a way to make it palletable. Alas, I fear it would be a waste of effort to try to make Fel a place I'd want to visit. The reasons I play just aren't compatible with PvP rulesets. Best to ignore me from your brainstorming.

B

BartofCats

what would get me to go to fel...

1) removal of all cheats/speedhacks/scripts and make it your fingers against my fingers.

If the cheats and such were removed from the game completely, and it was me against you, my char against your char. then it would start.

2) remove the solid char feature.

Sure it adds a little more realizim but I personally find it annoying as heck. Thats just me... but who knows. Maybe im not alone there.

3) make some unique rewards for going to fel, special quests, etc.

I know... its a little more work, but if i could only get item X from fel... guess where im gunna try to go to get it.

4) if you have a house in fel, 5% more housing storage

I know, this might not be a good thing for most of the players, but it might allow for more people going to fel to live. Which would also bring more people to fel.

5) make it so that for 5 tiles around your house you cannot recall to. no one can recall into that area either.

Pretty much self explinatory there, but it would allow for some more interesting events to occur when you cant recall to your front door step and run into your private house only to be safe from whatever lurks in the shadows near your house.

It seems to be something to consider at least... but hey, its a start for some ideas that would get me to go to fel.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love this idea! I'd suggest make a separate thread with this idea. My only question, then, would be what about stat scrolls and would we simply revert all the dungeons back to the way they were before?

Maybe stat scrolls could spawn very rarely on like ancient dragons and balrons? T-hunters?

However, the problem I see with this, are scripters. I know there is almost always a scripter sitting in the Ice Dungeon killing Ice Fiends on my shard.

S

Sir Kenga

Put power scrolls on all the monsters. Better yet make it random. Like for example Tmaps. They sometimes drop as loot they sometimes dont. For example you go out there and have a 1 in 40 chance of getting a plus ten power scroll off a ettin.

Also this way there could be actually PvP. Not just gank squads and theifs would have a purpose too.

This Idea would get me to heck camp in fel :D
+1 this is superb idea.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I was going to say that I'm the sort of player you don't want in Fel, but if I read your post, you are looking for people willing to play "victim" (or at least start that way and perhaps slowly learn to escape/resist/fight-back, so I did give it some serious thought and tried to imagine some scenarios if I was a dev seriously trying to get me to go there.

Pure rewards would never work for me ... you could put doom arties on every mongbat and I still wouldn't want to hunt there. I'm interesting in fun systems more than I'm interested in rewarding ones.
I agree with what your saying here baiting players won't work it's not really working now how can another similar system fix it?

Would putting murders at a severe disadvantage work? I mean, arm them with vendor-bought equipment only and cap skills at 70 and no mounts so that they were on a power level similar to regular NPC bandits vs fully skilled, fully equiped characters)? No, its not really about power ... I don't want to kill opposing player characters.
That's your opinion and your entitled to it, that's part of what Trammel was all about and why it was introduced your part of a larger portion of the player base. But it's people like you who are opposed to Felucca because of player killing that must be convinced to go there. Input from players like you is necessary to helping find a way and giving a strong sounding board all we can ask is for one to be objective. After all most people have a price and can be swayed from their distaste of something if the right ingredient is found to make it actually worth it to them. You see to much of the "If they do it I'll Quit" or "That will destroy the Game" type posts, they aren't productive to progress or in development of ideas. I know the folks at Mythic read over some of these threads and none of us can say our input won't spark an idea in one of the developers minds. You might see a flaw others don't it's all part of the process of development of ideas.

L

Lore Master

I would go to fel more often on the following conditions.
  1. I would go to fel if there was an option like i refuse to let anyone pk me meaning i also cant pk anyone while i use that option.
  2. If there was an option saying i refuse to let anyone steal from me or loot my corpse meaning the same applys to me as long as i use that option.
  3. If insured items and blessed items are at the time still allowed in fel even with those other options i mentioned i don't want to lose my valuables to a monster or through some other way.
Those are my requirements that would make me want to go to fel a lot more often but i am sure they wont happen in fel. one incentive would be trying for some power scrolls without the risk of being pkd or stolen from or looted. maybe adding a casino there too with the required options i mentioned of course.

L

love2winalot

Geez. I want double resources, but i don't want my game play interrupted by other players????? The possibility of getting stolen from, or killed, IS EXACTLY WHY YOU GET X2 RESOURCES IN THE FIRST PLACE.........rolleyes:

I think skills should go up x2 also in Felucca. It is funny how people want the Rewards from Risk vs Reward, without any of the risk......:gun:

S

Salty Pete

Stuff worth looting?

It sucks that we have to go to elf world, Japan Town or Ilshenar for anything worth looting.

L

Lily

Hmm... removing people who think like THAT from the game would be a good start.

Lily

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Geez. I want double resources, but i don't want my game play interrupted by other players????? The possibility of getting stolen from, or killed, IS EXACTLY WHY YOU GET X2 RESOURCES IN THE FIRST PLACE.........rolleyes:

I think skills should go up x2 also in Felucca. It is funny how people want the Rewards from Risk vs Reward, without any of the risk......:gun:
Yup that's why I'm in favor of tanking insurance in Fel. It's the single factor that is removing risk from Fel now. Make players actually take a risk to justify the rewards.

H

Harb

Well Splup, you are the reason folks don't go, as Connor has already explained, most will never entertain themselves by seeking frustration as your victim. And you're not alone, only the lack of victims have caused many with the same goals for enjoyment as yourself to also abandon Fel. If victims return, so will they, simply turning back the clock to the years the game almost collapsed on itself. And some knucklehead at Mythic is seriously considering allowing red access/ play in the Gargoyle lands in SA, unbelieveable. Currently, I probably play 75/25 % or 80/20 % Tram/ Fel, but almost never in Fel with a resource gatherer. With added interest, we'll just return to the ole days of ganks/ maulings, which would put me at about 100/0 %.

The scroll idea isn't bad, but lets face it, key spots would be constantly patrolled, so what would the point be? It may work if done in conjunction with other things, more in a few.

In few things in general (which are useless observations really, players preferring Fel, prefer the Fel ruleset as is):
A) 3d party program exploits, hacks and cheats have never been controlled by the games mechanics, they'd have to be fixed first, and I don't see how this can happen.
B) You could add further restrictions to the ruleset regarding reds, such as no properties on items carried, or a "zone" around a blue player allowing only one red to enter within about 15 tiles. Or maybe make it so that if a red character dies, it's gone, deleted, period. Oh boy, the fury. Changing the ruleset will meet significant player outrage.
C) You might also "enhance" blue characters, such as adding major benefits to the virtue armor suit correlating to virtue levels on a character. Or maybe remove all "caps" for every property on a blue player in Fel. But again, there will be many, many unhappy folks. Honestly, if (A) and (C) were done, (B) could likely be left alone!

There a a couple things that might generate some added interest in Fel as a whole:
1) Make Fel a "living" UO history. If you missed the Ophidian invasion, find it alive and well in Fel. Missed the fall of Trinsic, head to Fel and relive it. Britain under invasion, sure, in Fel. You get the idea. This may take undo effort on dev's part, it may not be worth the effort. Major events take larger groups of players or big guilds to really enjoy and overcome, which of course will attract a crowd of interested other parties. In the end, if events play out as champ spawns do, interest would be short lived. Also, towns were the location of most events, so it would cause conflict with factions, still very popular in Japan.
2) Attract thieves by putting random artifact spawn on NPCs scattered throughout all towns. Include great stuff, i.e. everything that has ever spawned from server birth onward. Put artifact tags on them so not to devalue original "rares." The NPCs should be tough, and extremely persistant if detecting a stolen item leaving their backpacks.

Splup, you have to bear in mind, what you seek is a fight to beat up on somebody. And you probably want it done your way. The two are not compatible. I grew up in Fel, and still play there, but haven't seen anything proposed that would entice and sustain interst for the majority of the player base. Sorry.