• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Origin event from Sept 20th

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I would not mine if the EM drops were Shard bound, I would still attend those events but then would sell the drop to someone on that shard. Far cheaper most likely. The items would remain on that shard to become its history.
This would be the end of a lot of the profitability of UO for both the "high level" (i.e., with hundreds of Accounts) players and for BS, so it will never happen.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
One thing I love to see is the three tile instant kill, I get so upset with players that are rude, and insulting to the EMs, climbing all over them, standing on top of them, the over sea's shards the EM would tell you to back up, move etc, if you did not and refused and were disrespectfully towards them you would be removed. I can tell who is the Americans at those events and its downright shameful how we Americans act over there. But its even worse on the American shards, I just glad I am not an EM for any shard as I would most likely wrote up for action taken. I miss Beenu, he would not put up with the BS and would hand out death robes all over the place. With him you made sure to keep your distanced. Maybe that what these NEW EMs need to do, instants kills and lots of death robes from all of them!!!

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
They gave him the anti pilfer clicky, and you the anti boot fishing pole.

I got them to start adding new things to the huntsmaster rewards a while back.
To clarify bg's pole is nothing like anything i asked for other than no footwear to further clarify i asked for catching footwear to be based on skill level and for fishing poles to be made imbuable it's a disrespectful slap in fisher persons faces

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
To clarify bg's pole is nothing like anything i asked for other than no footwear it's a disrespectful slap in fisher persons faces
ya there should be a quest or contest for the most footwear fished up while fishing. Ten Boots turned in for a sack of gems or gold, I hate Littering the deck of mine ship or the pier

Corwyn

Lake Superior Tabloid Journalist
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Sorry, I blocked that obnoxious "person" you reply to, so I'm NOT interested in reading his useless posts, ever.

Beside this, again, you want me to play UO as YOU think is the "right" way to play it. And, again, there is NO "right" way to play a SANDBOX GAME. Lastly, you have no idea about my ability (or interest) in making friend, so your remark is baseless.
I don't care how you play the game as long as its within the legal confines of the game. You miss the original point completely, either don't read my entire arguments fully, don't comprehend them or ignore anything you don't like about them and continue to play some sort of victim.

To see if it'll get through your head that you expecting your demands to be met...

I DEMAND that ALL EVENT items be shard-bound from here on out. I don't multi-box. I don't cheat. I don't AFK macro. I don't buy or sell anything through third party means. I pay my subscriptions every month. I'm entitled to have it my way.

Now I've just nullified your demands with demands of my own. How is this then resolved?

EDIT: As far as your ability to make friends, I was being snarky on that last point, which should have been obvious with the "/snark" at the end.

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
(...)

1) I DEMAND that ALL EVENT items be shard-bound from here on out. I don't multi-box. I don't cheat. I don't AFK macro. I don't buy or sell anything through third party means. I pay my subscriptions every month. I'm entitled to have it my way.

(...)

2) EDIT: As far as your ability to make friends, I was being snarky on that last point, which should have been obvious with the "/snark" at the end.
1) Not the same thing: my demand is to eliminate a restriction that uselessly disrupted my way of playing, your to intruduce one that would disrupt even more game styles.

2) OK.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I would not mine if the EM drops were Shard bound, I would still attend those events but then would sell the drop to someone on that shard. Far cheaper most likely. The items would remain on that shard to become its history.
I would love that.

I have been trying to find and buy all of the Origin drops that I can do bring them home. We do have an Origin Museum but the person who owns it doesn't play and hasn't updated it in a long time.

Corwyn

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
1) Not the same thing: my demand is to eliminate a restriction that uselessly disrupted my way of playing, your to intruduce one that would disrupt even more game styles.

2) OK.
I cannot fathom how you think you're right about any of this. It is mind-boggling. You have to know you're wrong and are simply willing to admit it. I see no other logical conclusion.

Getting back to the original topic... as I said before, I will not go to EM events due to rude behavior and serious lag issues. It irks me that after every one of them, I hear, "was there a drop?" I also hear people complaining during the event.

I play on Lake Superior. The ONLY time I ever see the population of the shard go above "low" is when there is an event. And afterwards, it back to "low" within moments.

I don't find one positive thing that comes from the events to be honest.

Last edited:

Corwyn

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So let's agree to disagree.

Good Night!
You posted before I could edit my original post. Here it is after editting.

I cannot fathom how you think you're right about any of this. It is mind-boggling. You have to know you're wrong and are simply willing to admit it. I see no other logical conclusion.

Getting back to the original topic... as I said before, I will not go to EM events due to rude behavior and serious lag issues. It irks me that after every one of them, I hear, "was there a drop?" I also hear people complaining during the event.

I play on Lake Superior. The ONLY time I ever see the population of the shard go above "low" is when there is an event. And afterwards, it back to "low" within moments.

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
You posted before I could edit my original post. Here it is after editting.

No, I'm not trolling (beside for some specific remark): you should simply accept that you don't have the Revelaed Truth, and that somone can have a totally different PoV from yours on SB and other topics.

On the EM Events I partially agree with you.

And now really Good Night (here in Italy is Midnight).

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Reread my posts: I was speaking of Dynamic Events Drops (i.e., Armor Sets pieces), not of EM Events & Items.
Ah gotcha. Why would that be an issue?

the last dynamic event was stupid easy so you wouldn’t have had to transfer those anyways. If anything the ease of it probably ruined it more than the shard bound tag.

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Ah gotcha. Why would that be an issue?

the last dynamic event was stupid easy so you wouldn’t have had to transfer those anyways. If anything the ease of it probably ruined it more than the shard bound tag.
Don't tell me how I "must" play: it's none of your business.

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I wasn’t, I was asking. It just doesn’t seem like you have a legitimate complaint though.
As I wrote many times, I DON'T HAVE THE TIME NOR THE INTEREST, IT IS NOT MY STYLE of play to go dungeoning (I'm a Deco buff), and the foolish SB of the Dynamic Events Drops precluded me the possibility to complete my Events Armors Collection on my Low Pop Shard because:

1) 90% on the Drops items are simply NEVER FOR SALE on Low Pop Shards;
2) I can't move the Drops I bought on ATL (where it is feasible to complete an DE Drops collection buying the items from Vendors) on my Low Pop Shard.

So the Devs decision has BROKEN my (and not only my) game style for NO sensate reason and NO gain for anyone.

Last edited:

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
As I wrote many times, I DON'T HAVE THE TIME NOR THE INTEREST, IT IS NOT MY STYLE of play to go dungeoning (I'm a Deco buff), and the foolish SB of the Dynamic Events Drops precluded me the possibility to complete my Events Armors Collection on my Low Pop Shard because:

1) 90% on the Drops items are simply NEVER FOR SALE on Low Pop Shards;
2) I can't move the Drops I bought on ATL (where it is feasible to complete an DE Drops collection buying the items from Vendors) on my Low Pop Shard.

So the Devs decision has BROKEN my (and not only my) game style for NO sensate reason and NO gain for anyone.
That sounds like a you problem, not a function or issue with the devs or the game

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
That sounds like a you problem, not a function or issue with the devs or the game
You are wrong for two reasons:

1) I'm simply the most vocal and obnoxious of the many Players that find the creeping rise in SB items totally wrong;
2) "my problem" derive only by an ureasonable decision of the Devs and from they stubborness in non admitting that that decision was foolish;
3) as somone noted, the Eggs in the last two Events where NOT SB, so the Devs ARE conscious that having the Drops SB is a foolish idea.

Last edited:

Corwyn

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

1) I'm simply the more vocal and obnoxious of the many Players that find the creeping rise in SB items totally wrong;
2) "my problem" derive only by an ureasonable decision of the Devs and from they stubborness in non admitting that that decision was foolish.
1) If you're hoping that the squeaky wheel gets the grease, good luck with that. Dev focus is elsewhere and has been for a while.
2) There are other players that applaud the decision to make some items shard bound. Some player like smaller shards and not having to compete with others for space in an event. The shard bound tag limits the amount of players that come from Atlantic to less-populated shards for items.

The real question is this. What are you going to do if your "demand" isn't met? What is the threat here? Will you quit the game outright? Reduce the number of accounts you have? Will you just bring the topic up over and over? Will you accept it over time and figure out another way?

Storytime (I'll keep it short).

I do bulk order deeds for fun. It's actually a pretty major part of my playstyle and I dedicate a fair amount of time to it. For the longest time, I have not been able to figure out a single reason why bulk order deed books don't count as one item, regardless of how many BODs it holds. The development team has stated they don't intend for people to "hoard" BODs. However, the dynamics of the BOD system are such that it is necessary to store large quantities of BODs if you plan on doing it correctly. On top of that, the Artisan Festival demands such a ridiculous amount of BODs to get the trees completed, that it's even more necessary to hold on to BODs over time. I'm sitting on 300 filled ones already, waiting for the festival.

I've never once complained to the development team about this. Not once. I accept that it is their game and their decision. Instead, I watch my house limit carefully and watch how many duplicates of BODs I have, refusing certain ones when I get them, knowing I don't have the space.

Yes, I know I could use vendors to store them. No, I don't want thirty vendors in my keep. So I make due. I play on.

It's up to you, sparky.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
When one chooses to become a collector of curious things, the hunt for the item and completing sets becomes a strong driver for the individuals sense of success.

It takes time, sometimes lots of time to complete a set. You have to build relationships, research who owns the pieces you are looking for, find out what they are interested in owning more than the item they have you want, and be willing to maybe give up some of your own precious items to complete your set.

Congrats in that on your shard these items might be rare and more of a challange to obtain. Sounds like a lot of fun to me. Having been a long time collector of curious things I enjoyed the hunt as well.

Your set after it is complete will clearly hold value at a higher level than the same item on other shards which are flooded with the pieces. Enjoy the hunt, enjoy exploring your community, and enjoy making new friends.

It took me 7 years to complete a set I was working on it was a constant hunt. A year later I broke it up and sold it off to other collectors. Then I moved on to another new challenge. The Hunt began again.

*Tips his hat and gives you a wink while he slaps your pony into motion down the trail* Enjoy your hunt friend!

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
1) If you're hoping that the squeaky wheel gets the grease, good luck with that. Dev focus is elsewhere and has been for a while.
2) There are other players that applaud the decision to make some items shard bound. Some player like smaller shards and not having to compete with others for space in an event. The shard bound tag limits the amount of players that come from Atlantic to less-populated shards for items.

The real question is this. What are you going to do if your "demand" isn't met? What is the threat here? Will you quit the game outright? Reduce the number of accounts you have? Will you just bring the topic up over and over? Will you accept it over time and figure out another way?

Storytime (I'll keep it short).

I do bulk order deeds for fun. It's actually a pretty major part of my playstyle and I dedicate a fair amount of time to it. For the longest time, I have not been able to figure out a single reason why bulk order deed books don't count as one item, regardless of how many BODs it holds. The development team has stated they don't intend for people to "hoard" BODs. However, the dynamics of the BOD system are such that it is necessary to store large quantities of BODs if you plan on doing it correctly. On top of that, the Artisan Festival demands such a ridiculous amount of BODs to get the trees completed, that it's even more necessary to hold on to BODs over time. I'm sitting on 300 filled ones already, waiting for the festival.

I've never once complained to the development team about this. Not once. I accept that it is their game and their decision. Instead, I watch my house limit carefully and watch how many duplicates of BODs I have, refusing certain ones when I get them, knowing I don't have the space.

Yes, I know I could use vendors to store them. No, I don't want thirty vendors in my keep. So I make due. I play on.

It's up to you, sparky.
This time it was you that replied befor my edit:

3) as somone noted, the Eggs in the last two Events where NOT SB, so the Devs ARE conscious that having the Drops SB is a foolish idea.

---
A) Where I have ever made threats? As I wrote, I'm only the more vocal and unpleasant of the MANY players that are disgusted of creeping SB craze, and I will go on to post until I will be blocked, ignored or I will obtany a revision of the SB policy.
Because the reality is that the squeaky wheel DOES get the grease in UO, as the introduction of SB demonstrate BY WORDS OF KYRONYX HIMSLF:
5cfd01b0zec7.jpeg

B) again, you postulate the introduction of a NEW feature to satisfy your hypothtical BOD needs, whereas I ask for the return to the status quo ante that was standard for the Kotl, Doom, Enchanted Origin, Cult & Fellowship Events. If you really don't understand the difference I have not the will not the time to convince you otherwise.

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
When one chooses to become a collector of curious things, the hunt for the item and completing sets becomes a strong driver for the individuals sense of success.

It takes time, sometimes lots of time to complete a set. You have to build relationships, research who owns the pieces you are looking for, find out what they are interested in owning more than the item they have you want, and be willing to maybe give up some of your own precious items to complete your set.

Congrats in that on your shard these items might be rare and more of a challange to obtain. Sounds like a lot of fun to me. Having been a long time collector of curious things I enjoyed the hunt as well.

Your set after it is complete will clearly hold value at a higher level than the same item on other shards which are flooded with the pieces. Enjoy the hunt, enjoy exploring your community, and enjoy making new friends.

It took me 7 years to complete a set I was working on it was a constant hunt. A year later I broke it up and sold it off to other collectors. Then I moved on to another new challenge. The Hunt began again.

*Tips his hat and gives you a wink while he slaps your pony into motion down the trail* Enjoy your hunt friend!
My good Lord, you are in error on one point: it is IMPOSSIBLE to complete a collection if the Items one lacks simply are NOT AVAILABE on a specific Shard, as is for the SB D.E. Drops.
You can see the difference with the previous events (Kotl, Doom, Enchanted Origin, Cult & Fellowship ). I still lack many pieces of that Sets, but I'm confident that I can be able to find them someday, because they can be MOVED AROUND, wheras, e.g., if on Europe there aren't (as it is) anymore Armor Pieces from the "Undead Kin" Limited Events that can be bought, it is ABSURD that I can't move on that Shard the ones that I have bought on another Shard!

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

1) I'm simply the most vocal and obnoxious of the many Players that find the creeping rise in SB items totally wrong;
2) "my problem" derive only by an ureasonable decision of the Devs and from they stubborness in non admitting that that decision was foolish;
Well, you are certainly entitled to your opinion. However your problem only arises from your lack of playing the dynamic content.
Though as you noted, the eggs were not shard bound and could have been transferred, which makes your argument pretty much irrelevant.

To note, I actually did transfer eggs to most of the shards I played and I got the items that way.

Better luck next time I guess.

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Well, you are certainly entitled to your opinion. However your problem only arises from your lack of playing the dynamic content.
Though as you noted, the eggs were not shard bound and could have been transferred, which makes your argument pretty much irrelevant.

To note, I actually did transfer eggs to most of the shards I played and I got the items that way.

Better luck next time I guess.
Irrelevant HOW, considering that the Eggs where NOT in use during Ice, Demonic, Three, and Wildfire Events?

Try it again, pal. :cool:

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Irrelevant HOW, considering that the Eggs where NOT in use during Ice, Demonic, Three, and Wildfire Events?

Try it again, pal. :cool:
It was your example but the same principle applies, though I don’t think all those items were shard bound either.

Corwyn

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This time it was you that replied befor my edit:

---
A) Where I have ever made threats? As I wrote, I'm only the more vocal and unpleasant of the MANY players that are disgusted of creeping SB craze, and I will go on to post until I will be blocked, ignored or I will obtany a revision of the SB policy.
Because the reality is that the squeaky wheel DOES get the grease in UO, as the introduction of SB demonstrate BY WORDS OF KYRONYX HIMSLF:
View attachment 147374

B) again, you postulate the introduction of a NEW feature to satisfy your hypothtical BOD needs, whereas I ask for the return to the status quo ante that was standard for the Kotl, Doom, Enchanted Origin, Cult & Fellowship Events. If you really don't understand the difference I have not the will not the time to convince you otherwise.
First, your use of the word "demand" alludes to the fact that something would happen should you not get your way. You then answered my question by saying you'll continue to post about it. So congrats, I guess.

Second, your use of the work "hypothetical" is misplaced, since it wasn't hypothetical at all. I do bulk order deeds. I need a lot of them to do it right. Due to lockdown limits in houses, the current BOD book system limits my ability to store said BODs. It's simple, really, and I'm not the only one that wants a change to the system. Unlike you, however, I understand that it is not my game... I just rent space in it and have to accept the current amenities provided or find a better alternative. You tilt at windmills.

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
It was your example but the same principle applies, though I don’t think all those items were shard bound either.
Ice, Demonic, Three, and Wildfire Drops & Rewards were ALL SB. SB for Drops & Rewards was introduced with the first Dynamic Event, the one named "of the Three".

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
First, your use of the word "demand" alludes to the fact that something would happen should you not get your way. You then answered my question by saying you'll continue to post about it. So congrats, I guess.

Second, your use of the work "hypothetical" is misplaced, since it wasn't hypothetical at all. I do bulk order deeds. I need a lot of them to do it right. Due to lockdown limits in houses, the current BOD book system limits my ability to store said BODs. It's simple, really, and I'm not the only one that wants a change to the system. Unlike you, however, I understand that it is not my game... I just rent space in it and have to accept the current amenities provided or find a better alternative. You tilt at windmills.
Again, as by Kyronyx words, the squeaky Windmill get the grease. And I consider the game "mine" too, even if you disagree.

Corwyn

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Again, as by Kyronyx words, the squeaky Windmill get the grease. And I consider the game "mine" too, even if you disagree.
Kyronix never said anything about squeaky windmills. Get your saying straight. And there are other squeaky wheels that say shard bound items are great. You're debating (poorly) with one right now.

It's not a matter of whether or not you agree. You are logically and legally wrong on every front. Nothing about it is yours. You could pay your monthly subscription and be locked out of the game the very next day for no reason and you could do nothing about it. If you ever decide to leave the game permanently, you will take with you absolutely nothing but memories and old posts about how you "demand" shard bound items be removed from dynamic events.

Nothing is yours. Absolutely nothing. You have a false sense of entitlement. It's a sign of the times, so I don't blame you solely. But you are part of the problem.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Ice, Demonic, Three, and Wildfire Drops & Rewards were ALL SB. SB for Drops & Rewards was introduced with the first Dynamic Event, the one named "of the Three".
I don’t think that was the case.I have some of those drops and items . I’ll have to look at those sometime.

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Kyronix never said anything about squeaky windmills. Get your saying straight. And there are other squeaky wheels that say shard bound items are great. You're debating (poorly) with one right now.

It's not a matter of whether or not you agree. You are logically and legally wrong on every front. Nothing about it is yours. You could pay your monthly subscription and be locked out of the game the very next day for no reason and you could do nothing about it. If you ever decide to leave the game permanently, you will take with you absolutely nothing but memories and old posts about how you "demand" shard bound items be removed from dynamic events.

Nothing is yours. Absolutely nothing. You have a false sense of entitlement. It's a sign of the times, so I don't blame you solely. But you are part of the problem.
Good Gracious! The one abot windmills was a PUN (a bad one, I admit...:))! Are you sure you didn't get the jab? :cool: :p ;)

And, again, there are at least as many Players AGAINST SB as there are PRO: I'm only one of the most petulant ones.

About who owns what I belive that we have already exausted any possible argument and neither of us will change his opinion, so it is useless to go on to beat that dead Headless: the fact that today exist DISTORTED Laws that put Corporate property before PERSONAL CUSTOMER RIGHTS have nothing to do with some libtard "sense of entitlement".

Last edited:

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I don’t think that was the case.I have some of those drops and items . I’ll have to look at those sometime.
Believe me at least on this, considering that I collect them: from the "of the Three" Event forward ALL Items (Drops & Rewards) are Shard Bound.

Corwyn

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Good Gracious! The one abot windmills was a PUN (a bad one, I admit...:))! Are you sure you didn't get the jab? :cool: :p ;)

And, again, there are at least as many Players AGAINST SB as there are PRO: I'm only one of the most petulant one.

About who owns what I belive that we have already exausted any possible argument and neither of us will change his opinion, so it is useless to go on to beat that dead Headless: the fact that today exist DISTORTED Laws that put Corporate property before PERSONAL CUSTOMER RIGHTS have nothing to do with some libtard "sense of entitlement".
Then by all means, continue to tilt. You'll need an inexhaustible amount of lances. I hope you have a blacksmith handy.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm in the same boat as @SteelRust I hate these new dynamic events ever since sampys became a thing I gave up on fighting and became a very very low level collector and into deco. I sometimes don't play for months at a time (but still pay for all my accounts monthly never have played the 90 day bs game) and miss a lot of events. Pac isn't considered a low population and there are a lot of items id like to have from past events I missed. I'm not asking for anything for free I'm willing to pay, but there are none on my shard so I am not at the point of asking myself what exactly I'm I paying for ?

Shard Bound is Total BS. This team takes the easiest possible way to put band aids on problems, scripters farming low pop shards SB items , the login timer and now the house placement timer etc etc etc.....

They keep punishing/ hurting the honest players instead of doing there jobs properly. Its to late now to actually enforce the rules and ban the cheaters it would kill UO for good imho.

The sub numbers keep dropping could it possibly be because of all the poor management discussions that has ruin the game for a lot of players?

And while Im on a rant who the hell really wanted NL I believe now player would rather have proper fixes, bugs fixed and PvP reworked correctly for once maybe Im wrong thought.

:talktothehand:

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
you are thinking about the rewards from the dynamic champ spawns as being able to be taken cross shards. the treasures of rewards are shard bound and the suit pieces

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
@SteelRust what set items and on what shard are you looking for? some of us may be willing to help out.
Hi!

I still lack some pieces (not many) on ATL, I'll post the list (and I have A LOT of double to trade), many thanks!:)

But the main problem is another: I have collected my stuff on ATL (the ONLY shard with an all around live market, alas), but I wish to move my Collection on my Home Shard (Europa), but I can't do it because... guess what: Shard Bound! :p

Last edited:

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
you are thinking about the rewards from the dynamic champ spawns as being able to be taken cross shards. the treasures of rewards are shard bound and the suit pieces
Yes that is what I’m thinking. I looked at UO.com and the rewards do all appear to
Be shard bound just couldn’t remember if the armor drops were. Regardless not playing content and then blaming the devs for not catering to his “play style” is ridiculous.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya everyone needs to conform to one play style only

:coco:

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya everyone should engage in extremely boring dungeon fighting all day long grinds for a month or more…

:rant2:

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If he had played on his home shard instead of Atlantic he wouldn't have a problem but I'm willing to bet he was after Atlantic profit and he's had what three events to adjust yet rather cry about the injustice of it

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Ya everyone should engage in extremely boring dungeon fighting all day long grinds for a month or more…

:rant2:
look at it this way. Most of my play style is/was PvP and idocs. I hate crafting but I’m not about to complain about the devs not catering the crafting rewards to me because I refused to play the content.

No one wants to grind the dungeon for a month. It sucks, but refusing to do it at all and then complain about availability of rewards because they’re shard bound is laughable at best.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Honestly I don’t care how anyone plays or doesn’t play
Shard bound is for those that like to be able to have stuff others can’t get and mostly greed
Live and let live
You play your game he plays his how does this affect you …. Gold ?

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can buy crafting items on any shard and bring them home to your shard and crafting items aren’t limited time

only complaining about Shard Bound the items are available and players are selling them but other players don’t want others to be able to get them from off shard so greedy

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
If he had played on his home shard instead of Atlantic he wouldn't have a problem but I'm willing to bet he was after Atlantic profit and he's had what three events to adjust yet rather cry about the injustice of it
I’m guessing this is it because the original complaint was impacting his “business”.
He didn’t elaborate when I asked.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
You can buy crafting items on any shard and bring them home to your shard

only complaining about Shard Bound the items are available and players are selling them but other players don’t want others to be able to get them from off shard so greedy
you can buy the items on your home shard too. I play lake Austin and origin and was able to buy the items and these are probably two of the lowest populated shards.

he isn’t being forthright about his reasoning.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Honestly I don’t care how anyone plays or doesn’t play
Shard bound is for those that like to be able to have stuff others can’t get and mostly greed
Live and let live
You play your game he plays his how does this affect you …. Gold ?
it doesn’t I played the content for the items.

im guessing his motive is gold markup from ATL.