• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To $cam.

D

Durson2

When WtF? was active on Napa we beat /US\ with less people and completely destroyed them when we had more. US had many alliances and we had to recruit. The cycle continued until eventually some people got bored and the balance of power shifted. Now it's the same thing with different people and different guild names.
Man... that brought back some memories. I had taken a break from UO back then and when I came back, NvM was desolate. I had joined up with /US\ and can remember the pure chaos WtF brought down. Was a lot of fun.

P

Pezu

Man... that brought back some memories. I had taken a break from UO back then and when I came back, NvM was desolate. I had joined up with /US\ and can remember the pure chaos WtF brought down. Was a lot of fun.
One of my favorite memories of UO was WtF? fighting with 9 or 10 people max in terra keep over a harrower that US, KDL, and DL popped. We took it over and held it for 3 or so hours. We didn't have enough people to kill it, but we kept it, lost it, got it back, and held you guys off for hours. Finally you all gave up and never came back.

Then Ave K came in and we let him explo pot the hell out of it. then we brought in a tamer and killed it. Then we killed Ave K and got all the scrolls.

I need to look through some of my old screenshots. :p

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of my favorite memories of UO was WtF? fighting with 9 or 10 people max in terra keep over a harrower that US, KDL, and DL popped. We took it over and held it for 3 or so hours. We didn't have enough people to kill it, but we kept it, lost it, got it back, and held you guys off for hours. Finally you all gave up and never came back.

Then Ave K came in and we let him explo pot the hell out of it. then we brought in a tamer and killed it. Then we killed Ave K and got all the scrolls.

Pezu there was only 5 of us vs 20 of them. You me heskal and moak and i think shaka if i remember right

B

Budweiser

Pezu there was only 5 of us vs 20 of them. You me heskal and moak and i think shaka if i remember right
I was with /US\ back then...I enjoyed looking for Pezu ;) Nathan had a crush on you Pezu.......

M

MasterP

Bud i love how everyone crys about your disarm. Yet 95% of SCAM plays disarm fencing archers with nike's. Vision is right yeah i did tell some people about a web page that gives people nikes. I personly dont use them. I have tryed them and dont like the advanage it gives me. I ping 22 as it is. I also love how SCAM says my chars are worthless..Tell me how that is when I dont respect any of you enough to give you a 1v1 and havent died to any of you 1v1. Also all my chars have 120 skills with +25 stats and maxed out dci/hci/hld/ect...Yeah thats worthless...

How about this. UO is dieing out so instead of putting down the new pvpers in the game that dont use the same tactics as you. Try promoting pvp and take the newbie pvpers by the hand and show them felucca. Take the never good pvpers and make them change there temps and try new stuff. Give some respect and maybe you will get some back. You little kids dont see it though. So keep your big egos because your tactics (you know what im talking about). Ill keep takeing in new people and showing them what they need and want to learn and have you lames stay mad tho.

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bud i love how everyone crys about your disarm. Yet 95% of SCAM plays disarm fencing archers with nike's. Vision is right yeah i did tell some people about a web page that gives people nikes. I personly dont use them. I have tryed them and dont like the advanage it gives me. I ping 22 as it is. I also love how SCAM says my chars are worthless..Tell me how that is when I dont respect any of you enough to give you a 1v1 and havent died to any of you 1v1. Also all my chars have 120 skills with +25 stats and maxed out dci/hci/hld/ect...Yeah thats worthless...

How about this. UO is dieing out so instead of putting down the new pvpers in the game that dont use the same tactics as you. Try promoting pvp and take the newbie pvpers by the hand and show them felucca. Take the never good pvpers and make them change there temps and try new stuff. Give some respect and maybe you will get some back. You little kids dont see it though. So keep your big egos because your tactics (you know what im talking about). Ill keep takeing in new people and showing them what they need and want to learn and have you lames stay mad tho.
I offered you duels on numerous occasions Juvi and you back out every time with the excuse "DUELING PROVES NOTHINGGGGGG" i gurantee that anybody in SCAM would trash you 1v1, because face it I've seen you pvp you drop in 3 seconds.

In case I didn't make myself clear LETS 1V1 FOR MONEY

D

Durson2

I'm not sure if I was there for that.. I can just remember a lot of good family fun lol. I think I was most impressed with WtF because I had JUST put together a suit and had gone out without insuring it. I wish I could remember who it was that killed me, but they must have opened the corpse, saw all my armor and said "Hey you might want to let me res you and get your armor back" or something along that line.

Bottom line was, they res'ed me, healed me up then put invis on me so I could insure my stuff. I thought that was higher class than most things I've seen in this game.

Anyway.. welcome back Pezu!

P

Pezu

I was with /US\ back then...I enjoyed looking for Pezu ;) Nathan had a crush on you Pezu.......
Yeah. That was back when I had my wellfare suit with 0 physical resist. All dexers tore me up. I've fixed that now. :)

P

Pezu

I'm not sure if I was there for that.. I can just remember a lot of good family fun lol. I think I was most impressed with WtF because I had JUST put together a suit and had gone out without insuring it. I wish I could remember who it was that killed me, but they must have opened the corpse, saw all my armor and said "Hey you might want to let me res you and get your armor back" or something along that line.

Bottom line was, they res'ed me, healed me up then put invis on me so I could insure my stuff. I thought that was higher class than most things I've seen in this game.

That's how we rolled. Some of us kept the things we found. Some of us sold them back. Some of us gave everything back. A lot of it had to do with the person who lost their stuff. If they were cool, they'd get their stuff back. We knew UO was dying a slow death. We also knew that lots of new players were venturing into Felucca for the first time. We didn't want to scare people away.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pezu left me....... im sad irl.... oh well... im back to playing wow again...

V

Vision

Two levels from max FTW?!?!?!?! Almost exclusively through pee versus pee. Ballin!

at least you don't have to f'kin quest for 1000 hours in it

P

Pezu

Two levels from max FTW?!?!?!?! Almost exclusively through pee versus pee. Ballin!

at least you don't have to f'kin quest for 1000 hours in it
Yeah. I realized that. And there are pvp quests!! If uo had pvp quests...

E

Ezra KOS

oooo i wanna talk smack too!!!
can i mention first that PEZU GOT OWNED IN THE FACE at minoc gate, curse explos fs lightning (he ran) chased down with lightning again, stat loss!!!!

or GOLDBERG runs up to 3 clients and chugs in duels to aviod stat loss? o0o00o cheat much?

SCAM/NA tamers.... hmm, none eh?
Trouser Banter, Trouser Bowser, Malephencent, Mega Death, Lynch yew Fool, Hailey, just to name a few....
your right, you guys dont have any tamers, im making it all up.....

$CAM sends 1 char out to see how many are at the gate, if we have 2 or 3, 6 guys pop through, if we have 5+, $CAM doesn't show up.... interesting eh?

WAHOO! ganks, EVERYONE GANKS, sometimes NA/$CAM have the numbers, sometimes KOS/ROFL have the numbers, get over it, you win some, you lose some.... get used to life or end it now

what else can i bi!ch about? hmmmm..... lets see.... Musashi never leaves the house, Big Worm outruns everyone and doesn't stop from 1 house to the next... seen a few $CAM instant mount an ethy (nice exploit, hopefully it'll be fixed again soon) RUNNING SHOT RUNNING SHOT RUNNING SHOT... no need to advertise your lack of skill....

why doesn't $CAM just give up and leave my shard? seriously, you accomplish a few spawns here and there.... get me in stat half as much as i put you there.... you've gotta be getting tired of getting owned in the face.... go try a jap shard, u might be able to do stuff cause they're at work/in school while you'd be on.... =)

long post, but i made the account just to post this so read it you dirty MOFOs

P

Pezu

oooo i wanna talk smack too!!!
can i mention first that PEZU GOT OWNED IN THE FACE at minoc gate, curse explos fs lightning (he ran) chased down with lightning again, stat loss!!!!
Can I mention that i was on my laptop with all of about 3 macros and was busy giving Lavender back all of the things I was going to buy from her? She gave me some things and I was going to pay her later. Then I basically quit UO (again), and I was in a trade window giving her back her stuff when you started attacking me. :<

I'll come back and fight you any time you want. And since I haven't really tried to duel anyone for 2 years or so, I'm sure it will be interesting. But don't post half of the story trying to look cool.

E

Ezra KOS

like $CAM would ever stop attacking me if i didn't have macros on a laptop and i had a trade window up lol...... and its okay, reguardless you died =)

if saying you didn't have macros helps you sleep at night, thats fine by me

P

Pezu

like $CAM would ever stop attacking me if i didn't have macros on a laptop and i had a trade window up lol...... and its okay, reguardless you died =)

if saying you didn't have macros helps you sleep at night, thats fine by me
I never said they would, or should. And the combo was about 3 harms, then a curse, then explo, fs, lightning, and then I took off trying to run. But it's hard to run when using a touchpad on a laptop. :( I'm not saying I didn't die. Just saying that it's nothing to be proud of.

B

Budweiser

I never said they would, or should. And the combo was about 3 harms, then a curse, then explo, fs, lightning, and then I took off trying to run. But it's hard to run when using a touchpad on a laptop. :( I'm not saying I didn't die. Just saying that it's nothing to be proud of.
I have alot of respect for Pezu myself even though we never really have been on the same side. He is a very good mage and I tend to believe him. I'd say let it go alrdy. But that':drama:s just me....

V

Vision

Only the most powerful of magi's know to open up their combos with three harms.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow... I been gone for close to a month from the net till lastnight and i see this is still a mud slinging fest... trippy....

S

Sunrise

wow... I been gone for close to a month from the net till lastnight and i see this is still a mud slinging fest... trippy....
Savatage..U are my hero.... :p

so I take it pvp is dead on napa then? Just the old veterns going back and forth?

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

so I take it pvp is dead on napa then? Just the old veterns going back and forth?
no.. I been busy with work and other things... havent had time to log on much.... but i do have a nice 2 week vacation starting next week

H

Hollywood Heskal

was Moak and i that dropped you in or near the star room i thought and we lol'd in vent and was like lets give it back :p

i wasnt gonna post cuz i dont remeber my old account but having Vision , Pezu , and Shaka all in the same thread called for something special FFS, so hi to all that i love and Hail and Well met to those that i dont.

so i was at the gate this morning and ...

JK i dont play this game anymore :p

S

Sunrise

no.. I been busy with work and other things... havent had time to log on much.... but i do have a nice 2 week vacation starting next week

Nice on the vacation...Going to do anything special? besides zone out to UO? I just got back from a week off. Was ready to go back to work..Now I need another vacation...and its only Tuesday UGH.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe a lil UO in there...... but i have rl issues to deal with and a nice trip to california coast for some RnR

E

eccentricjules

having Vision , Pezu , and Shaka all in the same thread called for something special FFS, so hi to all that i love and Hail and Well met to those that i dont.

JK i dont play this game anymore :p
You should.... we misses you! Or I do, and I don't see you anymore =(