• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To $cam.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was a wonderful fight at Wrong for the harry. Thanks for the fun!

M

MasterP

Yeah good job you guys. We enjoy only killing the true and not doing an oaks every now and again.

M

MasterP

I love how losers take numbers others have and x2 and the numbers they have and /2.
You guys asked for a fight and got it dont cry because you came to our server and got owned. Ohh wait now brag because half of us dont gate fight and you kill some of us there.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love how losers take numbers others have and x2 and the numbers they have and /2.
You guys asked for a fight and got it dont cry because you came to our server and got owned. Ohh wait now brag because half of us dont gate fight and you kill some of us there.
Now now.... i was actualy being serious...

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So are you denying that you had 3x our numbers? If so your a delusional moron we don't just own your guild at the gate we own you anywhere, and now you only fight when you have 2x or 3x our numbers. ROFL/KOS hasn't beat SCAM even numbers yet.

If you guys think you can beat us then I offer you a 5v5 at the farms only rule no tamers.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So are you denying that you had 3x our numbers? If so your a delusional moron we don't just own your guild at the gate we own you anywhere, and now you only fight when you have 2x or 3x our numbers. ROFL/KOS hasn't beat SCAM even numbers yet.

If you guys think you can beat us then I offer you a 5v5 at the farms only rule no tamers.
Actualy we only had 11 to your 8

T

Thumper from

I'll b home soon scam kid, and we can do some schoolin on ya :p Power to the old!!

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sav is right, we only had about a dozen - That includes the people we had in the back killing the Harrower. It was definitely a fun fight, we should do it again some time :)

B

Budweiser

Sav is right, we only had about a dozen - That includes the people we had in the back killing the Harrower. It was definitely a fun fight, we should do it again some time :)

Acutally 11.5 people ailish.. Sav only counts as a half person...i have nothing against short people rl sorry, just speaking the truth. :owned:

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFL/KOS hasn't beat SCAM even numbers yet.
ummm i don't play that much, but pretty sure Tom and I owned $CAM chars. Positive it was $CAM = 3 vs KOS = 2 me and Tom...nice try on that call though.

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ummm i don't play that much, but pretty sure Tom and I owned $CAM chars. Positive it was $CAM = 3 vs KOS = 2 me and Tom...nice try on that call though.
lawl I believe you. However it was probably because you hid in guards, g whacked 2 of em and then ganked the 3rd because thats the only way KOS can kill SCAM lol.

I'm going to say it again I offer a 5v5 to ROFL/KOS only rule is no pets, for any amount of gold. PM me and give me a time and the amount you guys want to fight for.

M

MasterP

My son as you know any type of duels prove nothing. They just prove how fast and how random chars hit more then others. How ever im sure we can work something out. Also why no tamers its all part of pvp. Personaly i hate tamers, but its part of pvp.

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My son as you know any type of duels prove nothing. They just prove how fast and how random chars hit more then others. How ever im sure we can work something out. Also why no tamers its all part of pvp. Personaly i hate tamers, but its part of pvp.
a 5v5 isn't a duel. It's a 5v5 field fight at wrong anything goes except no pets. So PM me we'll set up the amount of gold, a broker and a time. Quit making excuses put up or shut up.

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lawl I believe you. However it was probably because you hid in guards, g whacked 2 of em and then ganked the 3rd because thats the only way KOS can kill SCAM lol.
Considering im red and i don't play your games (yes i've seen you guys call guards)...nope your wrong

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bardie, you have a blue? Oh ...errrhm ... unmm, how does a red GW someone?

S

ShakaNV

omfg... SHAKA! where u been man?

WoW but I dont play anymore, always the same ****ty raids, same ****ty arenas. Was thinking about playin some UO again, ****ty that my tower dropped and lost a buttload of soul stones, armor ect :sad3:

B

Budweiser

a 5v5 isn't a duel. It's a 5v5 field fight at wrong anything goes except no pets. So PM me we'll set up the amount of gold, a broker and a time. Quit making excuses put up or shut up.
You do have some very hard hitting dexers thats a fact. So congrats. But you came to napa to take over the shard and run rofl into the ground. Again thanks for spawning a harry and killing the tents for our guild. ;)

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You do have some very hard hitting dexers thats a fact. So congrats. But you came to napa to take over the shard and run rofl into the ground. Again thanks for spawning a harry and killing the tents for our guild. ;)
lmao keep making excuses kid. If you dont liek our dexxers than we'll throw 5 mages up vs any of you. Or you can just admit that you know SCAM is 100x better than ROFL will ever be and thats why yopu wont accept it.

P.s stop bragging about a harry that you took with 3x our numbers. We popped it knowing we didnt have the right chars to defend and knowing how many people you would come with. If you guys think your all big and bad how come you never attempt any dsps or other spawns when we are on?

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow. He compliments you guys, and you come back like a jerk on it. He didn't "make an excuse", he simply stated you guys have some hard hitting dexers. Considering he, also, has some hard hitting dexers, that is a compliment.

As for the 3x your numbers ... get some glasses and an abbacus. As our GM pointed out to us, our vent only holds 25 people, and it was no where near capacity during this Harrower. I guarantee you that I know what 30 people in vent and at a Harry in Wrong looks like (ask Goldberg to confirm that if you don't care to believe me) and we were a long way from it. Fact is you were outplayed at that moment. Get over it. You guys were holding the outside and even my discorder who has no defensive skill and crap armor got thru alive.

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow. He compliments you guys, and you come back like a jerk on it. He didn't "make an excuse", he simply stated you guys have some hard hitting dexers. Considering he, also, has some hard hitting dexers, that is a compliment.

As for the 3x your numbers ... get some glasses and an abbacus. As our GM pointed out to us, our vent only holds 25 people, and it was no where near capacity during this Harrower. I guarantee you that I know what 30 people in vent and at a Harry in Wrong looks like (ask Goldberg to confirm that if you don't care to believe me) and we were a long way from it. Fact is you were outplayed at that moment. Get over it. You guys were holding the outside and even my discorder who has no defensive skill and crap armor got thru alive.
Through our screen shots we have a total of 23 ROFL/KOS/ZOO/WTF at the harry vs 9 SCAM. They also almost had more super drags than we had people.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AHAH! There were TWO super dragons there on our side. W/e ... you are determined to believe something that isnt true, and nothing we can say will change that. Maybe you should spend more time fighting than taking screenies.

N

noxyoursox

AHAH! There were TWO super dragons there on our side. W/e ... you are determined to believe something that isnt true, and nothing we can say will change that. Maybe you should spend more time fighting than taking screenies.
This is funny..We popped the harry knowing that we told Budweiser earlier that day about it. Of course he's going to tell everyone and get all of his peeps on for it. U had preparation..we did not. We had 1 or 2 necros i think which might of been blue...3 or 4 mages to field. When i was dead i was able to count over 20 people...not including the stealthers u guys had. And not including the 3-4 drags u had. TWO dragons? Im sure ure not that ignorant. But maybe next time we will be more prepared...if u guys wanna talk **** about how u own us...we are still waiting for the 5v5. kthx!

M

MasterP

Well ok since you guys are sooo big and bad. Yes we had 90 people and 40 super dragons. Also we do give out "fair number fights" your "5vs5". Now since you wana keep the poop flowing from thouh mouth. F*** your 5v5. You say its not a duel but a field fight but no tamers. As i said keep with what your good and and be a keyboard tough guy on stratics. We will keep "Zerging" you super pvpers who cant kill a few extra noobs then you have. With this said No one else from ROFL/KOS respond to these lames. They are a waste of time and energy.

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well ok since you guys are sooo big and bad. Yes we had 90 people and 40 super dragons. Also we do give out "fair number fights" your "5vs5". Now since you wana keep the poop flowing from thouh mouth. F*** your 5v5. You say its not a duel but a field fight but no tamers. As i said keep with what your good and and be a keyboard tough guy on stratics. We will keep "Zerging" you super pvpers who cant kill a few extra noobs then you have. With this said No one else from ROFL/KOS respond to these lames. They are a waste of time and energy.
hahahhahah thats what I thought. You know you have absolutely no chance against us unless you have 4-5 super dragons. Now that you didn't accept the 5v5 nobody in ROFL/KOS has permission to talk smack ever again. SCAM>ROFL KTHX

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Through our screen shots we have a total of 23 ROFL/KOS/ZOO/WTF at the harry vs 9 SCAM. They also almost had more super drags than we had people.
there was only 1 wtf... that was me just scouting... i never attacked anyone on him..i actually left to get on another character..

M

Mr Helmet

So lemme get this straight... If there were to be a 5v5, which I highly doubt will ever happen, you guys are hoping to use tamers?

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So lemme get this straight... If there were to be a 5v5, which I highly doubt will ever happen, you guys are hoping to use tamers?
No i think they are talking about us using tamers.... they dont like my cuddle bunnie :(

N

noxyoursox

No i think they are talking about us using tamers.... they dont like my cuddle bunnie :(
Who 5v5's with tamers....thats just dumb. But since thats all u guys can play then we c why u wouldnt want to do it.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh for goodness sake! I can think of ... 8 tamers between ^Up, KOS, and ROFL. May be a few more, but that is all I can think of. OF those tamers ... I can only think of maybe 4 who actually PvP with their tamers on any sort of regular basis (read 1x/week) and of THOSE, only ONE uses their tamer everyday.

You might occasionally run into my tamer ... but not real often, because she is a PvM tamer that just occasionally gets pulled into PvP. Same goes for most of the tamers in these guilds.

And don't go pretending ya'll dont have tamers, either. That was not one of OUR dragons that killed me at that Harrower ... it was one of yours. Stop being hypocrites.

N

noxyoursox

Oh for goodness sake! I can think of ... 8 tamers between ^Up, KOS, and ROFL. May be a few more, but that is all I can think of. OF those tamers ... I can only think of maybe 4 who actually PvP with their tamers on any sort of regular basis (read 1x/week) and of THOSE, only ONE uses their tamer everyday.

You might occasionally run into my tamer ... but not real often, because she is a PvM tamer that just occasionally gets pulled into PvP. Same goes for most of the tamers in these guilds.

And don't go pretending ya'll dont have tamers, either. That was not one of OUR dragons that killed me at that Harrower ... it was one of yours. Stop being hypocrites.
We never said we didnt have tamers...we said we never pvp with them. How many times have u ever seen one of our tamers at a dsp or yew gate...if u can think of one name it. Why does ure tamer get pulled into pvp...b/c u guys cant handle playing us on ure regular char? 4 bola/dismount dragon tamers is enough anyways...just funny u guys have to resort to them to kill us

P

Pharaun Mizzrym

We never said we didnt have tamers...we said we never pvp with them. How many times have u ever seen one of our tamers at a dsp or yew gate...if u can think of one name it. Why does ure tamer get pulled into pvp...b/c u guys cant handle playing us on ure regular char? 4 bola/dismount dragon tamers is enough anyways...just funny u guys have to resort to them to kill us

Oooh, I saw one yesterday. Was trying out my backup computer (pvp wise, it sucks btw) but I was para'd, xfielded and killed by 4 scum, including a tamer on a dreadhorse. So I have been back for one day and saw one of your tamers at Yew gate, so there you go. 1x out and a tamer at the gate.

Btw, I am neither rofl, kos or any one associated with them.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Oooh, I saw one yesterday. Was trying out my backup computer (pvp wise, it sucks btw) but I was para'd, xfielded and killed by 4 scum, including a tamer on a dreadhorse. So I have been back for one day and saw one of your tamers at Yew gate, so there you go. 1x out and a tamer at the gate.

Btw, I am neither rofl, kos or any one associated with them.
No but i love you just the same

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anybody else notice ROFL getting worried? They just recruited all the OUCH rejects as if they didn't have enough people already.

Jonny boy mccoy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow it was good fight i have screen shots if anyone wants them there was only 2 super's down below dont know were the 6 was that scam was saying we had there was 11 of us in vent that night got that pic toooo and also dude if your lookign For a real fight lets strip down but nekked and dual npc bought **** only! lose your suit your weps and ill be happy to do the same and see what skill u really have No pots nothing that ups u up just a straight out nekked brawl.......... what do u think about that

N

noxyoursox

Wow it was good fight i have screen shots if anyone wants them there was only 2 super's down below dont know were the 6 was that scam was saying we had there was 11 of us in vent that night got that pic toooo and also dude if your lookign For a real fight lets strip down but nekked and dual npc bought **** only! lose your suit your weps and ill be happy to do the same and see what skill u really have No pots nothing that ups u up just a straight out nekked brawl.......... what do u think about that
U must be ********...lose our suits and weps?? What so we can have 10 fire and get magic arrowed for 30 or hit for 60 b/c we have 14 phys? Thats dumb, dont ever suggest that again plz. Okay...so u had 11 in your vent. How many did N/A and KOS have in their vent? Lol...and what about this dsp u guys took from us?? Im pretty sure we rolled over u guys 5v18-20

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
U must be ********...lose our suits and weps?? What so we can have 10 fire and get magic arrowed for 30 or hit for 60 b/c we have 14 phys? Thats dumb, dont ever suggest that again plz. Okay...so u had 11 in your vent. How many did N/A and KOS have in their vent? Lol...and what about this dsp u guys took from us?? Im pretty sure we rolled over u guys 5v18-20
Um, ROFL, KOS, ZOO and ^UP all use one vent. That was the TOTAL count, not just the ROFL count.

Your question about my tamer on how she gets pulled in? I am taming something or tending to Vendors (can't take my main to Luna, ya know) and someone say "Raid!" is how.

Recruiting: We did not recruit anyone, an ICQ was sent to me me and asking if we were accepting new people because they was sick of $CAM, tho they enjoyed their OUCH pals.

W/e ... your maturity level speaks for itself.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I actualy intended this thread to be a thanks to scam for popping a harry cause it was a fun fight... not a pancake fest by either side.....

S

Scratch

lol i love to see rofl still running around with their big heads
they have always been zerg and in denial of their actuall numbers fielded
rofl has three other allied guilds and some unallied associates
most are scum tho some can pvp solo

for the joke that they are with their tamers and stealth dismounters
ROFL is the perfect guild tag for them

I know I laugh when I see em
in a matter of secs there are always like 5 people pop out and try to dismount you for the superdragon all kill and if that doesnt finish you off there will be a few mages to dump flamestrikes on you

glorified chatroom uo has become
teenagers with no lives and cafeteria trash can residues on their clothes

ill come check out the new stuff and talk to some old skoolerz
but you can have uo
irl is a better game

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sav is right ... never meant for this to become a bitchfest. Like him I was sincere in saying it was a fun fight. Good Show, $CAM :)

As for Vision ... you haven't been in the guild in ages and you have no clue what numbers we are showing these days. Maybe you should ask Juvi to have a peek in Vent sometime. Yes, when you left it was zerg ... but people move on or get back other things. We haven't fielded more than 16 in a couple months, and lately it is more like 3-5 on at any given time.

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, when you left it was zerg ... but people move on or get back other things. We haven't fielded more than 16 in a couple months, and lately it is more like 3-5 on at any given time.
There you go lying again, you guys had 25 at the harry.

N

noxyoursox

Sav is right ... never meant for this to become a bitchfest. Like him I was sincere in saying it was a fun fight. Good Show, $CAM :)

As for Vision ... you haven't been in the guild in ages and you have no clue what numbers we are showing these days. Maybe you should ask Juvi to have a peek in Vent sometime. Yes, when you left it was zerg ... but people move on or get back other things. We haven't fielded more than 16 in a couple months, and lately it is more like 3-5 on at any given time.
I know goldberg and i both counted over 20 people...so you guys either dbl cliented or your lying out ya A$$. And he doesnt have to play to kno you guys are a zerg...ONCE A ZERG...ALWAYS A ZERG. And how many of ure people actually use vent is what i wanna know...im sure ure answer will be all but maybe u wont lie.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I know goldberg and i both counted over 20 people...so you guys either dbl cliented or your lying out ya A$$. And he doesnt have to play to kno you guys are a zerg...ONCE A ZERG...ALWAYS A ZERG. And how many of ure people actually use vent is what i wanna know...im sure ure answer will be all but maybe u wont lie.
I have no reason to lie... only 3 ppl dont use vent in the alliance... And yes there were people there on more than 1 character at the harry..... in total in vent was 11 ppl... and noone not in vent was at the harry..

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, there were people there on more than one character. I was one of those people. As you all know, you can only control one character at a time no matter what. I had a red named Asaira that helped with the initial push, then a discorder Wicked Desire after we had it, then used the red to assist in the "back".

Another person had 2 characters in the back as well - a tamer for the Harry and a tracker for any stealthers. There were probably others as well that started the initial push with one character and changed to another after we had control, tho I was in a separate channel dealing with the Harrower itself.

And ... as Sav noted, only 3 of the people in the alliance don't use vent. It is required that if you are at something like a Harrower, you must have and use vent.

I also have no reason to lie ... and even if I did, I wouldnt, that is just who I am. But you don't know me from jack, so you dont know that :)

S

Sunrise

Finally the smack talking has started again WOOOT :D

This was just a intermission in your reading hour...Time to use the bathroom and grab some :drama:..

Now its time to continue your regular reading pleasure...enjoy... :scholar: :bowdown: