• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To $cam.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok mr know it all about KVM switches, did you know that you can setup a hotkey to switch between the 2? oh ya didn't smarty pants? oh and for that matter with that keyboard you can press one button and it will cast and heal a target?? OMGOOSES? NOt that i even care about what he runs or what he does. So please learn somethings about computers before you start running your stoopid mouth. now go try on your new pair of kneepads and get going
Haha I am looking at at least 22 KVM switch here at the control room where I am working at. To be honest if you know how to program a keyboard hotkey to control a UO character to cast healing on the target that needed to be healed while leaving your character fully controllable all on the same screen you would have my 90k job. The fact is you are completely ******** for thinking a hotkey on a G14 keyboard via a kvm switch can make same human being able to fully control two ultima online characters at the sametime with same set of keyboard and mouse on a single monitor without using dual clienting cheat program... You are a genius indeed. Or are you saying it's THAT easy to play all kill zero skill tam I mean a PvP Tamer and a Healer at the sametime? You are either making yourself look ******** or making your cheating boyfriend look more obvious or both. :coco:

Oh so his wife is controlling that other character that cannot move/respond to normal circumstance other than trying to cure/heal certain people or should I say life bars toggled?

Her name is Dora... and no... she RARLEY talks to anyone ingame...but you can hear her angelical voice throu vlads mic

N

noxyoursox

Just for clarification... when on my tamer did i EVER say he was for pvp? Funny but i dont get glorious lord from killing people......
If your pvping with him....that makes him a pvper lol.

N

noxyoursox

LOL Good Job Napa they lost a harrower on Sunday to us on sonoma. Nice to have free Stat scroll with no work. Here is the thread on Sonoma lots of big EGO. ROFLMAO

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=103655

TrustMeInc
LOL Napa...this guy is the worst player on sonoma. Come see him get verbally owned on sonoma boards!! Time to switch to your other name on stratics after u have just been owned on this one...just like u do in game?

T

TrustMeInc

LOL Napa...this guy is the worst player on sonoma. Come see him get verbally owned on sonoma boards!! Time to switch to your other name on stratics after u have just been owned on this one...just like u do in game?
Anytime Nox your best Template vs My Best Template. K thx.

T

TrustMeInc

Tamers or no? Cuz thats your best temp...lol. 100m...q me ill get ahold of leo..best 3/5.
You say what template you want you know all my guys. No excuses just me and you. If you want me to play my mule i will also. So you say the template I will meet you now just me and you none of your drones we go to a spot where you cant speedhack away best man wins. Then you can cry about how you lost that also.

N

noxyoursox

You say what template you want you know all my guys. No excuses just me and you. If you want me to play my mule i will also. So you say the template I will meet you now just me and you none of your drones we go to a spot where you cant speedhack away best man wins. Then you can cry about how you lost that also.
We doing this for gold or no? Anything but the lamer tamer...

N

noxyoursox

Nox lost the end.
Lmao...When you wanna fight and not summon deamons...let me kno. Does this sound familiar?? Bload Oath..PAIN SPIKE PAIN SPIKE POISON PAIN SPIKE...lol. Over and Over...please lets have another round...this time though, no help. U cant kill me unless your ganking me...i guess this photo proves it:(.

T

TrustMeInc

Lmao...When you wanna fight and not summon deamons...let me kno. Does this sound familiar?? Bload Oath..PAIN SPIKE PAIN SPIKE POISON PAIN SPIKE...lol. Over and Over...please lets have another round...this time though, no help. U cant kill me unless your ganking me...i guess this photo proves it:(.

Nice Land Map Hack. I will be sending this to EA nice cheating.

Ganking? OMG your so unskilled I didn't even have protection on and was able to cast a daemon you think I want to stand there and watch you chug all day.

I said no crying and yet again cry cry cry. I didn't come on a tamer I came on my necro mage. If you want to nit pick at things well your aren't allowed to use pots either and you where chug chugging away. You lost again suck it up. You quote me as the worst pvp'er looks like you just earned the title. Congrat!

N

noxyoursox

Nice Land Map Hack. I will be sending this to EA nice cheating.

Ganking? OMG your so unskilled I didn't even have protection on and was able to cast a daemon you think I want to stand there and watch you chug all day.

I said no crying and yet again cry cry cry. I didn't come on a tamer I came on my necro mage. If you want to nit pick at things well your aren't allowed to use pots either and you where chug chugging away. You lost again suck it up. You quote me as the worst pvp'er looks like you just earned the title. Congrat!
I like how you avoid summoning 2 deamons to kill me. Unskilled?? You couldnt kill me with your template...u had to summon 2 things to do it for you. You dont have to have prot on to cast a deamon..whats it take 1.5 sec? U can cast it faster than i can swing my war axe. Complaining about me using pots it funny also...considering you also use them. We find it funny u chug cures rather than trying to cure it with a spell first. Your more of a necro dexxer than a necro mage. I told you no pets...but u couldnt resist could ya..lol. Just proves my point...your nothing without pets kid.

T

TrustMeInc

I like how you avoid summoning 2 deamons to kill me. Unskilled?? You couldnt kill me with your template...u had to summon 2 things to do it for you. You dont have to have prot on to cast a deamon..whats it take 1.5 sec? U can cast it faster than i can swing my war axe. Complaining about me using pots it funny also...considering you also use them. We find it funny u chug cures rather than trying to cure it with a spell first. Your more of a necro dexxer than a necro mage. I told you no pets...but u couldnt resist could ya..lol. Just proves my point...your nothing without pets kid.
Nox you got owned period quit crying oh and quit hacking you can get banned for that!!!

B

Budweiser

I like the part right befor he forgets to explain the tree trunks in his pics of a production shard of EA...:lol:

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trust me inc is the biggest newb on Sonoma. The guy refuses to pvp in Yew because he can't run over the serverline like he can at Brit. He hops it 1v1 and when he pvps his combo consists of strangle,pain spike,spike,spike,spike,spike weapon hit,pain spike. He can't beat anybody 1v1 without pets

V

Vision

Every competitive UO PvPer runs third party programs now. They all speed hack and most probably use the stump hack as well. People who don't speedhack are very obvious, they are the ones that everybody is running circles around, and they are the ones that constantly die. UO should come with a speedhack now as it has become a necessity to compete since EA takes no action against it, and everyone uses it.

The fast people that deny it are liars... the bad players that you see getting outrun and dying probably don't speedhack. I know for a fact that any dexxer you think is good speedhacks, because without it they would be worthless. They wouldn't be able to kill ANYONE because they couldn't get close enough to hit the speedhacking mages.

That's what UO is... stop being children and accept it. Scam doesn't deny that they speedhack, they are just annoyed that ROFL is being hypocritical and denying it when the fact is that the vast majority of their guild runs some form of speed hack. Obviously people wont openly admit it, but for christ's sake stop pancakes about people being fast when you are running the same crap. Juvi sent links to the whole guild so stop pretending and man up you Nancys.

R

Richard Pryor

Maybe there was some excessive logging going on in that area...

N

noxyoursox

Maybe there was some excessive logging going on in that area...
Yep...Stealthing loggers is what i call it:). And yes a lot of people use that proggy. Id like to see EA do something about it...but the fact is this is a dying game. They dont have enuff gm's to run every shard much less worry about someone posting a random pic on a stratics forum.

spamspamspamspam

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I sure am glad that Vision chimed in, as we all know his feeling of importance as the self-proclaimed authority of everything UO...

I especially like his comment "... the bad players that you see getting outrun and dying probably don't speedhack." In Vision's opinion, we're bad players. In my opinion, we're HONEST players. I guess I should be happy that I don't care enough about a stupid game to have to use every cheat and exploit to make me feel good about myself, or in Vision's case, to spew my all-knowing insights about a game that I hardly play, and when I do, I cheat...

N

noxyoursox

I sure am glad that Vision chimed in, as we all know his feeling of importance as the self-proclaimed authority of everything UO...

I especially like his comment "... the bad players that you see getting outrun and dying probably don't speedhack." In Vision's opinion, we're bad players. In my opinion, we're HONEST players. I guess I should be happy that I don't care enough about a stupid game to have to use every cheat and exploit to make me feel good about myself, or in Vision's case, to spew my all-knowing insights about a game that I hardly play, and when I do, I cheat...
You dont care enough to cheat...but u care enough to come on here and talk ****...right.

T

Thumper from

Nox your an idiot... challenge us to fight, but cant fight without cheatin

D

Durson2

And you are?? And please....tell me how a stump hack is cheating? It helps me in no way what so ever lol.
if that were the case, why use it?

But that isn't the case. Let me explain. By only viewing the tree stumps, that takes the rest of the tree and the foliage... I'm sorry nox.. the pretty little leaves.. out of the screen. What does that do? It allows for a faster refresh rate... you know.. makes the machine not have to draw so much.

Also, this allows you to see the location of the tree further in advance, allowing you to avoid the obstacles a bit more efficently... sorry again.. it makes it so you don't bump your head on the tree as much.

Tree hacks alter the way the client reads the .mul files by changing each tree from a 45 bit sized graphic to a 10 bit sized graphic.

So yeah, it is cheating, it is against TOS and it was pretty dumb of you to ask that question.

Sigh... I'm sorry nox.. I keep forgetting who I'm talking to... here... more along your language.. LAWL PWNED UR FACE LOL!!!!!!111one

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nox your an idiot... challenge us to fight, but cant fight without cheatin
Keep making excuses for not wanting to fight us, if we did a 5v5 at the farms or wrong the stump hack wouldn't help us own you guys.

N

noxyoursox

Ah..thanx for the explanation. I didnt think it helped THAT much, but in your eyes...i guess it does haha. Its funny how i post a screenshot of tmi having to use deamons to kill me...then all the cop get on here and are like...You suck nox! your a cheater!! lmao...love it.

D

Durson2

Ah..thanx for the explanation. I didnt think it helped THAT much, but in your eyes...i guess it does haha. Its funny how i post a screenshot of tmi having to use deamons to kill me...then all the cop get on here and are like...You suck nox! your a cheater!! lmao...love it.
When you play a game where milliseconds count, of course something like that helps. Again, I ask you the question: Why use it if you think it doesn't help you?

And please....tell me how a stump hack is cheating? It helps me in no way what so ever lol
I wasn't trolling for you. YOU asked. I replied. That's the way message boards work.

N

noxyoursox

I use it for reasons that cant be named dursion:)...and i dont seem any faster...maybe i just have a slow computer;)

N

noxyoursox

Either or its a cheat and against the rules of UO and a bannable offence
So is a lot of things...im just not scared to admit it. Unlike all you other cowards that point the finger and know you have used an illegal program...whether it be razor,easy uo, winspeedr, cheat engine, or some kind of stump hax. Its just what the game of uo is today and its either eat of be eaten...and im pretty hungry.

V

Vision

to spew my all-knowing insights about a game that I hardly play, and when I do, I cheat...
I said a lot of people in the game now cheat... I never included myself in that category. Nice post but I think before you attempt to sound intelligent you should work on your reading comprehension abilities...

I guess I should be happy that I don't care enough about a stupid game
Interesting argument... The way I see it you have to take some pride in your abilities and care a bit about being good at the game in order to actually be good. You saying that you don't care about a "stupid game" is just your way of rationalizing your lack of skill. I've seen it a million times, and the argument is the same. I DONT CARE ITS JUST A GAME! I've heard it from just about every terrible player in the game.

The truth is your probably care more about the game than I do, since you yourself said that I hardly play it. The depressing part is that despite the fact that I hardly play, I am quite sure that you are nowhere near as good at the game as I am.

In my opinion, we're HONEST players.
Why are you afraid to post under a real name then? Back to the whole coward thing...

S

Sunrise

In before the Lock....Down....

Now what was this thread about? :p

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Either or its a cheat and against the rules of UO and a bannable offence
So is a lot of things...im just not scared to admit it. Unlike all you other cowards that point the finger and know you have used an illegal program...whether it be razor,easy uo, winspeedr, cheat engine, or some kind of stump hax. Its just what the game of uo is today and its either eat of be eaten...and im pretty hungry.
Problem is tring to find anyone in any guild ive been in that will say i speedhack or use any cheats to pvp....

P

Pezu

Oh ...errrhm ... unmm, how does a red GW someone?
You used to be able to do it. Probably still can. Was the most fun I had in Serp's hold ever!!

And shaka, I :heart: you. Can we make e-babies. And winter, make me a pie.

P

Pezu

This started out talking about how some people had fun in a FIELD FIGHT for a harrower or a champ spawn or something, right?

Now people are complaining that group 1 can't beat group 2 in a 5vs5 duel that has 'anything goes except tamers/all kill' rules, right? The original poster never said "thanks for the fight, we totally owned you guys even numbers cuz we are all great PvPers."

UO has been about zergs and group fights since AoS came out with holy light and wither. This is the same argument that has been beaten to death.

When WtF? was active on Napa we beat /US\ with less people and completely destroyed them when we had more. US had many alliances and we had to recruit. The cycle continued until eventually some people got bored and the balance of power shifted. Now it's the same thing with different people and different guild names.

a 5vs5 duel doesn't really prove much of anything except that you can win a 5vs5 duel. Of course, whoever can consistently win such duels will usually win field fights that occur under similar conditions (i.e. field fight without chokepoints). But that seems to happen so rarely these days it's a ******** argument.

Now... That being said... I'm coming back. What do I have to look forward to? I can't say I'm happy to see so many of my former friends and guildmates in rival guilds... but it should make for some fun fights.

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This started out talking about how some people had fun in a FIELD FIGHT for a harrower or a champ spawn or something, right?

Now people are complaining that group 1 can't beat group 2 in a 5vs5 duel that has 'anything goes except tamers/all kill' rules, right? The original poster never said "thanks for the fight, we totally owned you guys even numbers cuz we are all great PvPers."

UO has been about zergs and group fights since AoS came out with holy light and wither. This is the same argument that has been beaten to death.

When WtF? was active on Napa we beat /US\ with less people and completely destroyed them when we had more. US had many alliances and we had to recruit. The cycle continued until eventually some people got bored and the balance of power shifted. Now it's the same thing with different people and different guild names.

a 5vs5 duel doesn't really prove much of anything except that you can win a 5vs5 duel. Of course, whoever can consistently win such duels will usually win field fights that occur under similar conditions (i.e. field fight without chokepoints). But that seems to happen so rarely these days it's a ******** argument.

Now... That being said... I'm coming back. What do I have to look forward to? I can't say I'm happy to see so many of my former friends and guildmates in rival guilds... but it should make for some fun fights.
Stop posting. I watched you attempt to pvp on a mage last night and I must say you are horrible. It's hard to believe you were ever part of a decent guild.

P

Pezu

Stop posting. I watched you attempt to pvp on a mage last night and I must say you are horrible. It's hard to believe you were ever part of a decent guild.
Considering last night was my first night back after about 2 years, i think I'm entitled to some crappy pvp nights while I try to remember what the hell all my macros and hot keys are.

And the only time I died was when I ran on screen to see Thycycline fighting vs 2 scam in a house. I ran up, you guys ran into a house. We were going back to the gate and then 3 scam came up and insta targeted me. I got hit with a curse, explo, fs, bleed, poison and a lightning all at the same time. Maybe even an armor ignore. It's hard to live through that. But then when you (I'm assuming you're Lebron James) talk trash about how I suck 1v1 when I died 3v1 I just laugh. It's the same trash I talked when I did the same thing to other people. It's not gonna put me on tilt or get me steaming. So try the psych warfare on someone else. :)

The only thing that got me mad last night was waiting for 5 minutes for a rez and eventually giving up and going to the mag gate to rez myself.

V

Vision

Pezu, I really hope you didn't join ROFL... If you did good luck dealing with Juvi's newfound ego and sense of leadership. He forgets sometimes that all the good players left the game, and this causes him to view himself as a good player now, because what mages in his guild can he compare himself to? If I were him I'd rather be king of the zergy newbs than just another meat shield in a guild with actual good players. He must enjoy the game more now that WtF? is gone and the good players have moved on, leaving only him and the other dumpies to worship eachother in their falsified sense of skill and ability. ;)

M

MasterP

Yeah I suck so bad. This is why vision came back to napa to make his head bigger because he is 5xs faster then anyone on napa. Yeah even faster then Nitro. Kind of hard to kill what you cant see. Yet my guild of trammies still win where it really counts. Wait i forgot you all consider yew gate real pvp....

P

Pezu

Pezu, I really hope you didn't join ROFL...
I joined ROFL when Fanta was part of it when it was OJ or MIKE or whatever. Before they went to another shard. But as you know, I haven't actually been an active player for the last 2 years or so. Just kinda hung on to my accounts hoping for all my old friends to come back. It's been a year and a half since I changed careers, and it was about 6 months before that when I started working mad OT to pay off all my credit cards and car payments when I was still a medic. So here I am... roughly 2 years later. I've played off and on every three months or so...

And although I like Juvi, I can't say I'm a fan of being in the shard's largest AND most allied guild. I know and like a lot of the people in ROFL, but there are definitely a lot of people I never wanted to find myself guilded with. :(

Until Moak, Thad, Zeran, Havoc, Heskal, you, and some others come back, what choice do I have? :'(

I miss winning our 10v30+ fights against US/KDL alliance. :(

N

noxyoursox

We could give u a test run...see how u do. Its your choice...if u like being a zerg or do u like killing the zerg.

V

Vision

True... I love how Juvi always talks about speed when making excuses about why I'm better than he is. If I was on foot and he was on a mount he would still lose a 1v1 to me or just keep getting redlined and running away. Also, I find it somewhat ironic that somebody who sent links to everyone via ICQ to a DL for a speedhack wouldn't be using it himself. Keep falling back on your excuses Juvi.

It doesn't count to win anywhere anymore Juvi... The good vets no longer have much of a need for gold. I have been sitting on like 300 mil, all kinds of stat scrolls, 120's ect. for two years now with nothing to spend it on... I'll let all the newbs band together to finally get a shot at some scrolls, no sweat.

Pezu FYI me, moak, thad, and zeran are all playing a different game... PM me for details if you want.

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I suck so bad. This is why vision came back to napa to make his head bigger because he is 5xs faster then anyone on napa. Yeah even faster then Nitro. Kind of hard to kill what you cant see. Yet my guild of trammies still win where it really counts. Wait i forgot you all consider yew gate real pvp....
Juvi your only good character is your war horse. Your a terrible mage, I don't know how you can call vision trash because hes the only mage that beat me on Napa.

You guys win when it counts? I don't think so its more like ZERG when it counts. I mean seriously you guys won't even raid our spawns unless you got 2x our numbers, and won't pvp unless you have a minimum of 4 super dragons. You have yet to beat SCAM even numbers :<.

What happened to that 5v5 as well? Just in case your memory is fuzzy you guys were the ones asking for it when we first got here, but after a day or two of getting owned you guys avoid it at all costs. As of right now your privileges to talk smack are gone until you A.beat any SCAM 1v1 without a pet B. Beat SCAM even numbers or C.accept the 5v5

P

Pezu

I mean seriously you guys won't even raid our spawns unless you got 2x our numbers, and won't pvp unless you have a minimum of 4 super dragons. You have yet to beat SCAM even numbers :<.

I was running around checking spawns yesterday (cuz I absolutely hate gate fighting) when I found a few SCAM guys doing despise. I tried to pull people away to fight solo, but it didn't work. I called in the rest of ROFL to come help. Thylicine was the first to show up while i was running around as a distraction. I came back and he was fighting 2 or 3 SCAM. I came on screen and we killed 2 of the 3. The third ran back to the group. We went back and found about 6-8 scam guys on the island fielding it off. A few guys were running around still.

Some more ROFL guys came in. I think we had 4-5 max. Everyone but Thylicine and I died almost instantly. Was fun, but very embarrasing. Most people just wanted to keep sitting at the gate ganking the random passerby.

Was a fun fight for a while. Oddly enough, no trash talking occurred through the whole fight that I saw. Just good family killing fun. :)

As for be with the zerg or kill the zerg, unfortunately, that's a hard thing to decide at the moment. When I log in I only see ROFL/KOS people. I see one or two scam guys, but that's it. I get lonely when it's me vs the world. But it's fun that way. :)

N

noxyoursox

Ya..there is someone always on but we play sonoma too and we have to leave napa to raid over there so..