• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To $cam.

C

Corrupted Goblin

To all who are complaining. If you advised someone of the Harry being popped you expected a fight and therefore had time to prepare. You chose not to and you lost. Its that simple now that you lost you are using every tactic you can to try and make them look bad when in fact you begged to get raided

C

Corrupted Goblin

And these numbers you guys are spitting out are rediculous were lucky to get 10-15 people on and in the same location at the same time. 12 sounds like a great turnout compared to what normally shows up.

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To all who are complaining. If you advised someone of the Harry being popped you expected a fight and therefore had time to prepare. You chose not to and you lost. Its that simple now that you lost you are using every tactic you can to try and make them look bad when in fact you begged to get raided
Very true, however when we told them to come fight us I never expected THAT many to come, I expected to get a fight not a zerg fest.

C

Corrupted Goblin

well they did so no complaining.... next time tell em right after you pop it and you will get 5-8 to show up rather than 12+

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well they did so no complaining.... next time tell em right after you pop it and you will get 5-8 to show up rather than 12+
We are not complaining. I'm just trying to say don't brag about beating when you need 2x our numbers to do it.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe you need to step back and re-read the original post. It was a sincere "It was fun" post. No one was bragging. Maybe you just are not used to this shard, but alot of us tend to put out sincere "Hey it was a great fight" posts when there was a good fight that was fun - regardless of if we were on the winning or losing side. Sure, Juvi put in a little bit of smack, but even that was mild. Smile! It does a body good!

(and before anyone starts screaming about it, yes, last night we managed to have 19 people - and a 20th who straggled in right at the end - for our harrower last night. The addition of the OUCH guys who didnt care for $CAM helped there. Now you may call ZERG :) However, I heard you guys made some really good pushes. Nice job :) )

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe you need to step back and re-read the original post. It was a sincere "It was fun" post. No one was bragging. Maybe you just are not used to this shard, but alot of us tend to put out sincere "Hey it was a great fight" posts when there was a good fight that was fun - regardless of if we were on the winning or losing side. Sure, Juvi put in a little bit of smack, but even that was mild. Smile! It does a body good!

(and before anyone starts screaming about it, yes, last night we managed to have 19 people - and a 20th who straggled in right at the end - for our harrower last night. The addition of the OUCH guys who didnt care for $CAM helped there. Now you may call ZERG :) However, I heard you guys made some really good pushes. Nice job :) )
They did indeed make a few good pushes... I thought during the one puch we might lose it... But... I got my dragon and a couple people back up and fought back and regained control.... was a good fight for all IMHOP

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I must say ROFLS guild name fits them perfectly. They really do sweep up the trash. They took all the trash we kicked from SCAM elrond, jason, outlaw, git etc

M

MasterP

If im correct before i guilded 4 of the 5 people i guilded they all said i resign from my guild. Then again i could of just imagined the SCUM tag above there head.

S

Sunrise

So like when is the next harry going to be popped? This sounds like fun Been a long time....

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If im correct before i guilded 4 of the 5 people i guilded they all said i resign from my guild. Then again i could of just imagined the SCUM tag above there head.
I told them i was going to kick them all so they beat me to the punch and joined ROFL. Notice your every persons 2nd choice?

B

Budweiser

I told them i was going to kick them all so they beat me to the punch and joined ROFL. Notice your every persons 2nd choice?
They seem like nice guys in vent.. too bad your being such an ass to them here.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They seem like nice guys in vent.. too bad your being such an ass to them here.
They appear nice until you catch jason and elrond trying to steal from you.
No... problem is ive been in guilds with elrond for years.. and i STILL dont like him.... So i keep him muted and even sometimes globaly muted... and for jason... i dont know him... so i trust him about as far as i can throw him... Along with anyone else i dont really know...

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No... problem is ive been in guilds with elrond for years.. and i STILL dont like him.... So i keep him muted and even sometimes globaly muted... and for jason... i dont know him... so i trust him about as far as i can throw him... Along with anyone else i dont really know...
hahaha I know what you mean about Elrond, half of SCAM always had him muted because hes a beggar. O LET ME GET THIS, GIVE ME THAT OMG I WANT IT.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hahaha I know what you mean about Elrond, half of SCAM always had him muted because hes a beggar. O LET ME GET THIS, GIVE ME THAT OMG I WANT IT.
Exactly.... been like for the 5 years ive known him...

B

Budweiser

For once something we can agree on.

Oh BTW Congrats on guilding Lynch Yew Fool the left over newb dissmount tamer from ^OB^. Maybe you can help him with his suit. You guys must be recruiting anyone now?

N

noxyoursox

For once something we can agree on.

Oh BTW Congrats on guilding Lynch Yew Fool the left over newb dissmount tamer from ^OB^. Maybe you can help him with his suit. You guys must be recruiting anyone now?

Lynch seems like a cool guy..nub, but cool haha. Nah we need more tamers i guess, since we cant talk you guys into using REAL templates. We will suit him up get him a drag..and push u guys with dragons next time. We will see how much u like him in a few weeks. If we were guilding anyone bud...we wouldve guilded you a few weeks ago when you were talking to worm on icq about how bad rofl was. We got the hint trust me...we just didnt feel like guilding trash.

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lynch seems like a cool guy..nub, but cool haha. Nah we need more tamers i guess, since we cant talk you guys into using REAL templates. We will suit him up get him a drag..and push u guys with dragons next time. We will see how much u like him in a few weeks. If we were guilding anyone bud...we wouldve guilded you a few weeks ago when you were talking to worm in vent about how bad rofl was. We got the hint trust me...we just didnt feel like guilding trash.
LMAO owned in the face.

I hope nathans not complaining about us recruiting one tamer/archer when he recruited the 5 nubs we booted out of scam within 15 minutes. I gurantee when we get this guy trained up he will be a solid pvper like the rest of SCAM. Just remember pound for pound SCAM is the best guild on Napa, and you guys know it or else you would have accepted that 5v5.

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when you guys can run around w/o easy UO then you guys can start talkin....or w/o speeder...or w/o...get the point? no lb for lb lame a$$ talk

N

noxyoursox

when you guys can run around w/o easy UO then you guys can start talkin....or w/o speeder...or w/o...get the point? no lb for lb lame a$$ talk
I love when kids say this...makes them look so silly. First off...no one uses easy uo to pvp in our guild, i know this for a fact. Speeder on the other hand...ya kno kid, who doesnt use it? Your telling me nathan is not the fastest person on the shard?? Im not going to deny it...some people in our guild do use it..and some dont simply for the fact that they dont like it or they think it messes their computers up. You cant point the finger at one side...when 90% of the people that pvp use it.

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love when kids say this...makes them look so silly. First off...no one uses easy uo to pvp in our guild, i know this for a fact. Speeder on the other hand...ya kno kid, who doesnt use it? Your telling me nathan is not the fastest person on the shard?? Im not going to deny it...some people in our guild do use it..and some dont simply for the fact that they dont like it or they think it messes their computers up. You cant point the finger at one side...when 90% of the people that pvp use it.
haha "kid" i like when people say that or "son", like it affects me...id bet im older than you but meh ok well leave it alone. BS on no one in ur guild uses easy UO i can guarantee atleast 1 that i know does, don't care if you don't believe me i know its FACT. Trust me im not sayin other guilds dont' use these proggies cause that would b BS on my part. But how can you ask for a fair 5v5 when you use those programs which is where i was trying to get at.

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha "kid" i like when people say that or "son", like it affects me...id bet im older than you but meh ok well leave it alone. BS on no one in ur guild uses easy UO i can guarantee atleast 1 that i know does, don't care if you don't believe me i know its FACT. Trust me im not sayin other guilds dont' use these proggies cause that would b BS on my part. But how can you ask for a fair 5v5 when you use those programs which is where i was trying to get at.
Nobody uses euo in SCAM. You just use that as an excuse not to accept our 5v5 or as an excuse to why we always own you when the numbers are close to even o and btw you can't really use euo to pvp unless you use ceo medic which i don't understand why anybody would use because I would rather be in control of my heals not a script.

O and as long as we are on the subject of easy uo why don't you guys explain Krafti's heal bot Trinity that runs on a script that just heals guild/alliance members.

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nobody uses euo in SCAM. You just use that as an excuse not to accept our 5v5 or as an excuse to why we always own you when the numbers are close to even o and btw you can't really use euo to pvp unless you use ceo medic which i don't understand why anybody would use because I would rather be in control of my heals not a script.

O and as long as we are on the subject of easy uo why don't you guys explain Krafti's heal bot Trinity that runs on a script that just heals guild/alliance members.
Well then i guess you need to check up on your guildies more often cause apparently your are completely oblivious to the fact. and only medic? ha whatevr u say there guy. also i don't believe i've ever died to $CAM but then again most of you are sleeping when i get on, high school starts early i know.

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well then i guess you need to check up on your guildies more often cause apparently your are completely oblivious to the fact. and only medic? ha whatevr u say there guy. also i don't believe i've ever died to $CAM but then again most of you are sleeping when i get on, high school starts early i know.
Your a moron if you think we use anything. That just tells me you need an excuse as to why we own you so bad. If you want I will glady set up a 1v1 with you and anybody in SCAM.

N

noxyoursox

Im sure any of us will kill you. Just come to the gate on your red tonight..o wait. Your prob just another one of the nubs that sit in the gz and talk $h!t. I think there are 2 of us that are still in school. Its just that...unlike you, most of us have actual jobs/lives. We cant stay up and play uo all night. Just go ahead and tell us which person uses easy uo if your so sure of it. Cmon...i wanna laff.

But how can you ask for a fair 5v5 when you use those programs which is where i was trying to get at.
It will be fair...as i said earlier...Rofl uses the same kinda **** we do. You would be ignorant to argue with that.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*teehee* Bardie = Bardie He is definitely red. Other than that, god you all got into alot of smack! Lets be real, there are people in all guilds that use one, some, or all of the above. Nathan/Bud definitely is NOT the fastest on the shard ... when he is around, that honor goes to Vee ... otherwise, I have seen a variety of people crank it up, both just because and in order to catch up with others.

Oh, and Krafti uses a legal keyboard (G14)/macro setup to heal nearest friendly.

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, and Krafti uses a legal keyboard (G14)/macro setup to heal nearest friendly.
So your saying hes multi clienting then? How can he pvp on krafti with one computer and heal with trinity at the same time on another comp using the same keyboard?

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not even sure you can multi-client and do that (because the loop would mess with the primary client). Two computers FTW.

(BTW, the question is one that EVERYONE asks at least once, and one I, myself, asked, thus why I know the answer.)

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So your saying hes multi clienting then? How can he pvp on krafti with one computer and heal with trinity at the same time on another comp using the same keyboard?
Being i had a problem with this set up before being allied.... After being allied i found out the answer....... its his angel voiced wife playing that account on a computer right next to his....... i been drunk and tried to flirt with her throu vlad...... it didnt work lol

B

Budweiser

Being i had a problem with this set up before being allied.... After being allied i found out the answer....... its his angel voiced wife playing that account on a computer right next to his....... i been drunk and tried to flirt with her throu vlad...... it didnt work lol

Ummm That was me you drunk *******..... And yes rofl pisses me off when we don't fight as one unit..The fact is I'm Loyal and I'd never leave rofl. And yes i am the fastest on Napa!! I pour Red Bull directly into my modem....you know... for the wings. ;)

N

noxyoursox

Ummm That was me you drunk *******..... And yes rofl pisses me off when we don't fight as one unit..The fact is I'm Loyal and I'd never leave rofl. And yes i am the fastest on Napa!! I pour Red Bull directly into my modem....you know... for the wings. ;)
Just as long as you admit being the fastest....just humors me when people in your guild talk about how fast we are, but yet we cant catch half of you. I dont get how he uses a "legal" keyboard to move on another client. That would mean he would have to have 1 keyboard that controls 2 computers...which is very unlikely...or he would have to be running 2 clients on the same computer which is ILLEGAL. And i know his wife is not sitting there in the gz not ever moving until someone starts hurting. Its a script...do not lie to me.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
or he would have to be running 2 clients on the same computer which is ILLEGAL.
It's easy to do, & is 100% Legal - 2nd Xp User profile. Easy to swap between the two accounts, esp with hot keys.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's easy to do, & is 100% Legal - 2nd Xp User profile. Easy to swap between the two accounts, esp with hot keys.
Yea and while he switches between different xp user profiles it doesnt make his previous profile completely invisible. Oh yea maybe hes so good he can PvP on his main and when his guildies getting their asses handed to SCAM he can switch to the 2nd user name and locate his friends and heal him and switches back all within 0.02 second.....
I am sure he probably told you he has a super PC with 500 trillion TB's of RAM running on quad-channel DDR9 that will be introduced sometime in 2012 and hes so skilled that when he switches to the heal account he can use his G14 keyboard to control his main character that's on a seperate account runnin on a different xp user profile without looking at the screen......

BTW I am a spectating player from Sonoma and by looking at yew gate fights all I saw were SCAMs vs All Kill Zero Skill PvPer wannabes I mean un... PvP tamers. I've seem different guilds using non-super dragon characters to fight em but they are either getting skooled easily or hidding in gzone and being proud when thy finally killed a scam or two..... with guards.

All kill zero ski I mean PvP tamers really sickens me sometimes. If Dismount shot/bola all kill and chase with moving shot/shriuken is all you can do please dont call yourself a PvPer. Newb/Trammies can be in FEL but being in Fel doesnt make you a pvper a noob is a noob an all kill zer I mean a tamer is a tamer, I would advise you to talk less and get some skills and play a tamplate that my grandma and my monkey couldnt play. Because it really sickens me sometimes there are more Dragons at yew gate than SCAM members.

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its cause u like boys...but besides that fact...ever heard of kvm switch tard? apparently not. And FYI not that it matters but im not ROFL :coco: ... i work 2 jobs have a family ect, that's y i play late at night cause i have my priorities. and 2 warultima come out and play candy a$$ if your so bas a$$, don't just lurk in the shadows.

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its cause u like boys...but besides that fact...ever heard of kvm switch tard? apparently not. And FYI not that it matters but im not ROFL :coco: ... i work 2 jobs have a family ect, that's y i play late at night cause i have my priorities. and 2 warultima come out and play candy a$$ if your so bas a$$, don't just lurk in the shadows.
The fact is theres no way the guy can fight me on his mage doing combos and what not and be controlling a 2nd user with the same keyboard at the same time.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since you mentioned KVM switch lil tard I will try to give you a lesson on your little kvm switch. It allows using the same set of keyboard/mouse/monitors on different monitors/pcs. So it can be legit if he uses same mouse and keyboard on two different PC and switch in between. You ever see him play? His main will be running/fighting fully functioned while hes healing account is throwing out heals all at the same time. You CANT do that with a kvm switch you little tard.

It's sad that you are trying to make him look better because most likely hes dual-clienting (exploit#1) and running his healing account on script(exploit#2). Yea he could be using a KVM switch but that means controlling 1 character at a time until he switches but look at it lil tard, his main is running while the 2nd char is standing in gzone healing, it's impossible for your little kvm switch and is a breeze with a 3rd party program that he obvious uses.

Maybe you should just say he has 2pcs w/ 2sets of monitors, mice and keyboard that will make you look at least less ********.

If you wanna find me I will be on Sonoma playing a mage, and only reason I hasnt transfered is because more real pvpers on sonoma atm, and on Napa all I saw are ROFL all kill zero ski I mean PvP Tamers and what really jiggles me is the guild name ROFL fits them perfectly.

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since you mentioned KVM switch lil tard I will try to give you a lesson on your little kvm switch. It allows using the same set of keyboard/mouse/monitors on different monitors/pcs. So it can be legit if he uses same mouse and keyboard on two different PC and switch in between. You ever see him play? His main will be running/fighting fully functioned while hes healing account is throwing out heals all at the same time. You CANT do that with a kvm switch you little tard.

It's sad that you are trying to make him look better because most likely hes dual-clienting (exploit#1) and running his healing account on script(exploit#2). Yea he could be using a KVM switch but that means controlling 1 character at a time until he switches but look at it lil tard, his main is running while the 2nd char is standing in gzone healing, it's impossible for your little kvm switch and is a breeze with a 3rd party program that he obvious uses.

Maybe you should just say he has 2pcs w/ 2sets of monitors, mice and keyboard that will make you look at least less ********.

If you wanna find me I will be on Sonoma playing a mage, and only reason I hasnt transfered is because more real pvpers on sonoma atm, and on Napa all I saw are ROFL all kill zero ski I mean PvP Tamers and what really jiggles me is the guild name ROFL fits them perfectly.
Ok mr know it all about KVM switches, did you know that you can setup a hotkey to switch between the 2? oh ya didn't smarty pants? oh and for that matter with that keyboard you can press one button and it will cast and heal a target?? OMGOOSES? NOt that i even care about what he runs or what he does. So please learn somethings about computers before you start running your stoopid mouth. now go try on your new pair of kneepads and get going

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The fact is theres no way the guy can fight me on his mage doing combos and what not and be controlling a 2nd user with the same keyboard at the same time.
And as previously stated, did you know his wife plays the game too? and that char you always see healing and such, its her? :fight:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok mr know it all about KVM switches, did you know that you can setup a hotkey to switch between the 2? oh ya didn't smarty pants? oh and for that matter with that keyboard you can press one button and it will cast and heal a target?? OMGOOSES? NOt that i even care about what he runs or what he does. So please learn somethings about computers before you start running your stoopid mouth. now go try on your new pair of kneepads and get going
Haha I am looking at at least 22 KVM switch here at the control room where I am working at. To be honest if you know how to program a keyboard hotkey to control a UO character to cast healing on the target that needed to be healed while leaving your character fully controllable all on the same screen you would have my 90k job. The fact is you are completely ******** for thinking a hotkey on a G14 keyboard via a kvm switch can make same human being able to fully control two ultima online characters at the sametime with same set of keyboard and mouse on a single monitor without using dual clienting cheat program... You are a genius indeed. Or are you saying it's THAT easy to play all kill zero skill tam I mean a PvP Tamer and a Healer at the sametime? You are either making yourself look ******** or making your cheating boyfriend look more obvious or both. :coco:

Oh so his wife is controlling that other character that cannot move/respond to normal circumstance other than trying to cure/heal certain people or should I say life bars toggled?

N

noxyoursox

Lmao...Its funny that u tell a guy that works with computers for his job to learn something about them. He has used more computer lingo than u have. All you talk about is G14 Keyboards and KVM switches!! Your so smart with computers! Your making yourself look like an idiot so please...just stop. Before War owns you via forums...You say u have no time for uo but yet u can sit here and talk **** all day on the boards. If you spent half the time in uo that you do on the boards..maybe we would see you fighting. But until then...just keep talkin smack here that u lack to back up in uo.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea and while he switches between different xp user profiles it doesnt make his previous profile completely invisible. Oh yea maybe hes so good he can PvP on his main and when his guildies getting their asses handed to SCAM he can switch to the 2nd user name and locate his friends and heal him and switches back all within 0.02 second.....
I am sure he probably told you he has a super PC with 500 trillion TB's of RAM running on quad-channel DDR9 that will be introduced sometime in 2012 and hes so skilled that when he switches to the heal account he can use his G14 keyboard to control his main character that's on a seperate account runnin on a different xp user profile without looking at the screen......

BTW I am a spectating player from Sonoma and by looking at yew gate fights all I saw were SCAMs vs All Kill Zero Skill PvPer wannabes I mean un... PvP tamers. I've seem different guilds using non-super dragon characters to fight em but they are either getting skooled easily or hidding in gzone and being proud when thy finally killed a scam or two..... with guards.

All kill zero ski I mean PvP tamers really sickens me sometimes. If Dismount shot/bola all kill and chase with moving shot/shriuken is all you can do please dont call yourself a PvPer. Newb/Trammies can be in FEL but being in Fel doesnt make you a pvper a noob is a noob an all kill zer I mean a tamer is a tamer, I would advise you to talk less and get some skills and play a tamplate that my grandma and my monkey couldnt play. Because it really sickens me sometimes there are more Dragons at yew gate than SCAM members.
Just for clarification... when on my tamer did i EVER say he was for pvp? Funny but i dont get glorious lord from killing people......