• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Squirrel Empire Has Come For You, Sosaria.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The guild is Atlantic based unfortunately, but maybe one day we will become powerful enough to open up a Siege recruiting station as well :)

Speaking of recruiting, this seriously is a guild on Atlantic, a few members so far (3 people joined because I made this thread) so if you want to join please tell me. It's a "play however is fun for you" type of guild, nothing too serious. Sir Nutsalot is a Ninja/Bard who follows people around in squirrel form playing music when he is pretending to stalk them. It's fun, and I'd love for anyone who wants to join us.

I also made a "The Squirrel Empire" guild on Stratics, open membership, anyone who wants can join. Once you join you can activate the "The Squirrel Empire" red banner like the one you see under my name to show support for the idea.

Information - The Squirrel Empire | Stratics

Thank you all for being so awesome about this thread, I honestly wasn't expecting such great replies. This community is amazing!

View attachment 44640
I am envisioning the day when ZOOG and the PERV alliance go to war with the Squirrels....... Perverts, Zoogie Hunters and Squirrels talking trash in GC! On a more serious note have you ever just picked up a Zoogie fungus and sniffed it, then gently licked it, and then rolled it up and smoked it?

Sir Nutsalot

Adventurer
I am envisioning the day when ZOOG and the PERV alliance go to war with the Squirrels....... Perverts, Zoogie Hunters and Squirrels talking trash in GC! On a more serious note have you ever just picked up a Zoogie fungus and sniffed it, then gently licked it, and then rolled it up and smoked it?
Yes I have, and I even have a picture to prove it!

squirrelio.jpg

Last edited:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So, since your empire is growing, can we see a picture of your home base?

Sir Nutsalot

Adventurer
my friend pubert is looking to apply to this army...he brings his own nuts...no touch dem nuts
I've sent your stratics account an invite to the guild on here, and can meet your friend pubert in game to add him to the actual guild whenever is a good time for him :)

Modoc

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
We are the rustling in the trees
We are the chitters in the distance
We are the thieves who take your nuts.

We are....

The Squirrel Empire. Now Recruiting in a tree near Yew.

Signed,

Sir Nutsalot
Knight Commander of the Squirrel Empire.

*you hear chitters of approval coming from outside your home and look out the window*

We are Legion.

View attachment 44602
Thank you very much. I needed a good chuckle after reading all the usual Dribble on U-WHINE. *Raises Fist* Squirrel Empire* :thumbup1:

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
We are the rustling in the trees
We are the chitters in the distance
We are the thieves who take your nuts.

We are....

The Squirrel Empire. Now Recruiting in a tree near Yew.

Signed,

Sir Nutsalot
Knight Commander of the Squirrel Empire.

*you hear chitters of approval coming from outside your home and look out the window*

We are Legion.

View attachment 44602
This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. How can you possibly promote modern automatic weapons in UO?

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gotcha. I have cannons on my ship though and I'd sure like a Blunderbuss or a Flintlock pistol. Would complete my pirate toons quite nicely. ;)

Oh, and a max Swing Speed Repeating X-bow is a lot like a sub-machine gun. No SSI needed. lol

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
You could start the Siege chapter...

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As stated by MalagAste we can replace our losses at an alarming rate. New recruits are constantly in training. Admittedly not all of them have what it takes. This fellow was mustered out after failing the BIFROC.

Bird Feeder Raid Obstacle Course.

trapped.jpg