• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Squirrel Empire Has Come For You, Sosaria.

Sir Nutsalot

Adventurer
We are the rustling in the trees
We are the chitters in the distance
We are the thieves who take your nuts.

We are....

The Squirrel Empire. Now Recruiting in a tree near Yew.

Signed,

Sir Nutsalot
Knight Commander of the Squirrel Empire.

*you hear chitters of approval coming from outside your home and look out the window*

We are Legion.

squirrelarmy_1401683593.jpg

Last edited:

Sir Nutsalot

Adventurer
I'll get the broom.
Sir, I am obligated to inform you that we have an anti-broom task force trained to neutralize an enemy wielding a broom.

Here is an inside look at their elite training:

secret-squirrels.jpg

Here is one of our anti-broom task force agents from the Countrywide Coalition of Chipmunks who is specially trained to identify and remove broom related threats. No, your eyes do not deceive you, that is indeed a Mark V explosion potion launcher.

Sniper Squirrel3.jpg

If you still choose to pursue your broom related activities we will be forced to take action.

Signed,

Sir Nutsalot
Knight Commander of The Squirrel Empire

Last edited:

Sir Nutsalot

Adventurer
Go on, get on outta here.

I am happy to inform you all, that Aran's giant vaccum cleaning space station has been destroyed.

The operation was carried out by Space Squirrel, a pilot from the elite Flying Blue Squirrels aviation squadron, who specializes in space based warfare.

a0752065244_10.jpg

Here is proof that the space station is indeed gone and no longer a threat to squirrel kind everywhere.

vi91hl.jpg

Unfortunately, Space Squirrel was also caught in the blast radius, since as you saw in the first picture he had to manually steer the missile.

Untitled.png

Sir Nutsalot

Adventurer
...can these knights also deal with the virem problem on Siege?

;-P
The guild is Atlantic based unfortunately, but maybe one day we will become powerful enough to open up a Siege recruiting station as well :)

Speaking of recruiting, this seriously is a guild on Atlantic, a few members so far (3 people joined because I made this thread) so if you want to join please tell me. It's a "play however is fun for you" type of guild, nothing too serious. Sir Nutsalot is a Ninja/Bard who follows people around in squirrel form playing music when he is pretending to stalk them. It's fun, and I'd love for anyone who wants to join us.

I also made a "The Squirrel Empire" guild on Stratics, open membership, anyone who wants can join. Once you join you can activate the "The Squirrel Empire" red banner like the one you see under my name to show support for the idea.

Information - The Squirrel Empire | Stratics

Thank you all for being so awesome about this thread, I honestly wasn't expecting such great replies. This community is amazing!

SQRL.png

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
The guild is Atlantic based unfortunately, but maybe one day we will become powerful enough to open up a Siege recruiting station as well :)...
View attachment 44640
Why not both? You can have houses on Siege and training with RoT is not nearly what many of the whiney lil girls here make it out to be.

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*salts my nuts so squirrels don't steal them* On 2nd thought, being a slug and all, that's probably the mother of all bad ideas.(Seriously tho I need to look and see if I have a squirrel form tali on ATL)

Oh and as a proud Detroiter .... Bite Me Varingian !! :p

OK checked and I do have one. Lil Squeaker waiting assignment! Sir!

Last edited: